What are some cool documentaries?

What are some cool documentaries?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia902700.us.archive.org/26/items/ConspiracyIlluminatiFilmsMusicVideoGamesMovies20142015/Craig/
vimeo.com/67520537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're right, i'll restrain myself from discussing anything out of waifu and blacked threads from now on

i watched something about the muscle shoals recording studio that i thought was alright. i don't know how appealing it would be if you don't care about music history though.

thank you

Yeah, we haven't even had a doc thread in maybe a week, and have been discussing ugly waifus and whos blacking who constantly.

So that image is pretty comical.

ia902700.us.archive.org/26/items/ConspiracyIlluminatiFilmsMusicVideoGamesMovies20142015/Craig/

Just the one titled "Music that wants your Soul" everything else is crap and the narrator sounds gay.

Speaking of gay

vimeo.com/67520537

Crumb (1994)

Most millennials will probably know him for making Fritz the Cat but he was super heavy underground comic artist during the 60s and 70s. (Mr. Natural, Keep on Trucking) The documentary shows what a creep and pervert he is and how fucked up his family is as well. It's considered one of the best documentaries and not many have watched it I assume.
If you do end up watching it don't get off put the ending is really depressing as well. Here are some excerpts from Wikipedia

And the spirals man, those spirals were so weird.

Africa Addio is a decent one.
The Zanzibar scene was fucked though.

Know where I can find it?

There was a shitty version on youtube where the guy who posted it fucked around with the voices to avoid it being taken down.
Not sure if it's still up.

he was a typical jew with a typical diseased jewish mind, drew nothing but disgusting misanthropic garbage with no point but vomiting his depression and fucked up existence onto a page.

He was philosophically jewish but wasn't jewish, but he did have a jewish gf who worked for time magazine and got him to do this comic.

'Cannibal Holocaust' (1980) is a documentry about how jews ate each other in the german work camps of WWII.

The Day Israel Attacked America

Dead in the Water

what, are you supposed to just continue paying them forever for work you don't need?

I like all the koyaanisqatsi ones mates

DUDE LUDDITISM LMAO

Theres actually no words in the films so therefore it cant carry any message :^)

you know the saying "A picture says more than a thousand words"?

Koyaanisqatsi has a run time of 85 minutes, so at 24 frames per second it consists of 122,400 pictures. in other words, even without any dialogue or narration, it says more than 100 million words.

i was joking, in all seriousness some of the blatant juxtaposition in those films made me laugh but I still think they're pretty good, just a bit dated.

I did like the part where it shows people having fun in their free time, but it's shot like they're worker ants rushing back and forth

I keep misreading this as "the Century of the Shelf"