CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump quote. Gets called out. Keeps doing it over and over again

At least eight times Monday on CNN, various anchors and correspondents made the claim that Donald Trump called for racial profiling. The problem is, he didn’t. Starting at the 4:00 hour all the way through early Tuesday morning, CNN journalists added the term “racial” to Trump’s comments on profiling to combat terrorism, even devoting entire segments to discussing his statement he never actually said. By Tuesday morning, CNN's Carol Costello made it clear that the network's decision to insert “racial” into Trump’s quote was purposeful.

Here's what Trump actually said:

archive.is/iqagm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pfOZ8
archive.is/ijIgd
archive.is/TiZAq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting on The Lead with Jake Tapper, correspondent Sara Murray stated Trump made an “apparent suggestion” for racial profiling on Fox and Friends Monday morning.

Again on The Situation Room, anchor Wolf Blitzer made the same assumption:

In a report, Sara Murray also repeated that Trump “suggested” racial profiling:

Even after Trump came on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor to repeat a similar statement on profiling, again without using the word “racial,” CNN continued to hammer home their message. Erin Burnett Outfront was the worst example on CNN, where the host devoted nearly the whole hour to discussing Trump’s “racial profiling” comments that he never actually said.

Burnett then brought on two guests to discuss Trump’s comments, prefacing several questions with the loaded expression.

These people should be killed.

Again on Anderson Cooper 360, correspondent Dana Bash repeated the line in a more general way:

OY VEY

But later Tuesday morning, CNN's Carol Costello made it clear that the network's decision to insert “racial” into Trump’s quote was purposeful. In a discussion with Jeff Zeleny, Costello brought up the criticism and defended the addition of the word “racial” saying:

Grounds for lawsuit?

ohhh yes

Ah but Islam is Arabic, only Arabs follow it truely, all else is cultural appropriation, thus to deny a Muslim is too profile Arabs.

You notice that?
Muslims are Arabs, semites, when they come to the US.

Otherwise white people are practicing Islam and showing it is a peaceful religion.

get the rope out boys

Noice.

I don't see how they think they can change a quote like that. At most, they could say "[racial] profiling", making it clear that they added that part. This is just outright lying.

This comes one week after Media Matters Eric Boehlert claimed that there will be some "payback" against Trump for trolling the media.

archive.is/pfOZ8

can Trump sue over this?

Oy vey, goyim, don't make fun of the (((media)))

Frankly, fuck the press.

They're turning out to be bigger lolcows than CWC.

As one poster puts it on the 'Trump = LiterallyHitler' PAC edit video: "Keep lying, it only makes him stronger."

Are these faggots honestly pushing the "We poh media b opressed n sheeeeiet, we bein bullied"

lügenpresse will get the fucking rope.

Are they fucking retarded? The Republicans have never gotten away with it mostly because they're cuckservatives who too easily run cuck moderates like Romney or that fat fuck from Arizona I can't fucking remember the name of because who gives a shit.

Trump should sue for this, but it very may well be a trap to frame him as being petty or something. The case likely wouldn't be decided till after the election anyway, so maybe Trump should leave this as a reminder of the dishonesty of the press.

This one?

It could probably file under harassment.

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know, but this is definitely pretty unethical.

what good is a messenger that isn't honest? that is out of touch with reality? that doesn't understand what's important to the people they serve? that are so alien, some hairy mook in the background shouting 'fuck her in the pussy' is the most human thing you'll see in the same screen as these aliens?

This seems to be a win, win for Holla Forums and the like
Since the subject of this quote is Israel

Depends if there's harm caused by the slander and misrepresentation.

That would be hard to prove in court.

I don't think it would be hard to prove on a scale like this.

ABC is getting in on it too apparently. Young Cucks aren't much of a surprise.

aren't TYT Palestinian?
You'd think they'd support anything shitting on Israel.

archive.is/ijIgd

No. They're dirty nasty god forsaken Turks who have no right to exist in the world.

Trump said his goal is to have the libel and defamation laws changed to fuck up the Jews.

I guess it's implied by CNN that FBI profilers are racist.

The media is obliterating itself. God, I can't wait for the Trump presidency when this is all reigned in.

Here's Fox not being gay for once.

archive.is/TiZAq

pretty based. Fox is shit now, but at least they still hate CNN on some level.

No the harm needs to be proved.

You'd have to show that a change in circumstances occurred because of the misrep, then show that this negatively impacted Trump or anything he was trying to do. That means evidence of a poll drop or an observable or provable rise in anti-Trump sentiment. Evidence proving that the change in circumstances was caused by the misrep.

Then you'd have to prove that it was misrep - which I guess is clear here, considering there's complete fabrication.

fox isn't complete bullshit. stop with that stupid lolberg/libtard meme. 2 sides of the same shekel.

Holy shit I didn't even notice. Damn, how long have these kikes been at it?

And only the ABC and TYT ones is from 3 months ago, don't be a kike.

FOX is just controlled opposition. They're run by open borders globalist rejects. Also, welcome to Holla Forums

oy vey, i'm proud to be a kike

You may not have noticed that all the punditry ensures "Hillary has a point" when, for instance, she talks about how dangerous it was for Trump to talk about the NY bombing as "a bomb".

Do you not understand how the media works? It's not as direct as CNN is now, but they are moving to ideological subversion.

oh, yeah, I guess that's implied by their name…

Christianity is terrible and they're all hate filled bigots but don't you dare talk bad about all Muslims or you're racist. Come on people it's 2016 why aren't you a logical and reasoning Liberal yet? Do you not want to be on the right side of history?!?!?!

How fucking new are you? Hannity and Judge Jeanine are alright but everyone else is shit tier.

Anyone who cares about the right side of history will find themselves on the wrong end of my gun.

FUCK THE LUGENPRESSE. THEY'LL ALL HANG ONE DAY.

They're not called the lugenpresse for nothing, folks! 2 more long months of this nonsense to go.

At least they will die happy, knowing they made up for non existent sins they didn't commit by letting foreigners conquer their homelands.
I'm pretty surprised liberals are still pushing the "islam is a race" shit. They don't realize it makes them look retarded.

They don't realize Hillary hacking non-stop, busting her shit off a curb and into a van or picking a fight with a fucking cartoon frog makes them look retarded.

2016 is The Current Year forever.

"racial profiling" is something mostly niggers worry about. They're probably doing this to undo the gains Trump has made among black voters.

Why do I see 2020 having some bizarre attempt from the democrats to reclaim Pepe to get the youth vote?

It's not even racial profiling, it's just "racial profiling" to catch a nigger in the act of committing a crime.

Is there any journalist more transparently hateful and biased than Dana Bash?

Why can't Trump use RICO to take down the MSM and political establishment ?

It doesn't matter what it is in reality. They hear a buzzward and react accordingly. They're brainwashed.

It's because the Nimble Navigator proactivly used Israel as a shield for his comments and now they're fuming.

More self inflicted wounds. GG.

The name came from the group of Turks who instigated and and followed through with the Armenian Genocide, which Cenk, that fat fucking waste of space, has denied on at least two occasions

Who do they expect to care? To sympathize?
Who, at this point, owes any loyalty to these snakes?

That would be hilarious. Trump takes down Clinton ZOG mafia.

Also: RIP: The Onion (1988-2016)

(((cnn)))

the first thing trump needs to do, is to revoke all their licenses. that will shut up this kike shitshow.

jew york times, washington piss. declare them propaganda, and dissolve them for propaganda.

that's what i would do. that's what KEK would do, for a start.

RESTORED

Media kikes like to pretend the very recent reversal of a couple centuries of defemation precedent is how they've always been allowed to behave. If he wins, just wait for (((Ginsberg))) to die and the media is getting shoah'd.

All this time invested in targeting Correct The Record, when the ones we need to be investigating are at CNN in the open.

Surely pol can find dirt on at least a handful of these anchors.

Start with Anderson Cooper and move on from there.

Do these positions not seem discordant to CNN?

The Media is a mess. A big, fat mess.

Holy shit, this.

New York Times is going to get sued by Trump after the election according to Trump last night.

Thread theme

Cable tv companies do not have government issued licenses. Only broadcast tv channels do.

(technically seeking the satellite companies also have licenses but that's an all or nothing sort of thing, cant ban one channel)

The first pic is fucking hysterical.

good, those are the most cancerous.

The subtitles are not accurate, and it has been edited.

Skip to 0:50 if you so wish.

kekkle

So much denial.

weeew

Have they fired Megyn Kelly yet? No? They're cucks

Meh. All you need to do to kill a (((news))) network is to block any and all access. No interviews, no tours, no content, no viewers.

mfw Trump sues CNN and crashes it with no survivors just like that other blond beast Hulk Hogan crashed gawker.

This. The media should end itself.

Terrible shit.

What the fuck is this shit?
I don't eat fried chicken but I serve it at my job in the service industry, we serve it with knives and forks, how is this even supposed to be fucking mudslinging? These people deserve to lose their jobs, and so do the people who eat this shit up without question.

Fox News is actually telling the truth now?
Only because it's an excuse to shit on CNN, but still…

Holy fuck, user. You're right, and I almost missed it…

Trump comes out and says "We should do what Israel does", and the media starts calling him "racist"… He's forcing them into a corner with 1488-dimensional chess, and they're walking right into it.

That's the only way the outlets can be forced to tell the truth in a system like this. The corporations themselves are constantly in competition with each other for viewers, even as their owners effectively collaborate on narrative maintenance with the other oligarchs.

Someone update the list for dotr.

I'll have an orgasm on the spot if ClintonNewsNetwork gets the Gawker treatment.

That's because you're racist, goyim.
knives and forks are racist.

Can someone explain, now that we're 95% certain Trump will be president, explain why the (((media))) are trying to personally piss off the next president. What's in it for them? Are they just shortsighted enough to take the clinton cash and leave the lawsuits and career-ruination for later? Or do they have reason to be certain Trump will not become President?

They constantly say it themselves. He's a threat to the establishment. They're the establishment. The employers of these talking heads can fire them and replace them with Gentile-type fascists if they want to.

obligatory

Is there a more abused word in the English or any language than 'community?'

Nah they're liberal turks who deny the armenian genocide.

jesus these people are fucked

Webm related is exactly that

gonna make great marionettes

related

Is cnn pushing the overton window for us?