Why are niggers so jealous?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm suck it

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/26/americans-truly-are-exceptional-at-least-when-it-comes-to-circumcision/
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No homo but i'd probably suck that if it was presented to me tbh

just came to say this tbh

liar

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/26/americans-truly-are-exceptional-at-least-when-it-comes-to-circumcision/

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

What are the benefits of circumcision?

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

There is nothing gay about wanting to suck a big, long, and thick white penis.

washing your dick on a regular basis can prevent most of those without chopping part of your dick off, tbh

Step 1: enter shower
Step 2: turn on hot water
Step 3: run water on dick
Step 4: stick finger under foreskin and "scoop out" dick cheese
Step 5: ???
Step 6: no more horrible dick disease

Imagine convincing yourself you'd rather lop off a part of your dick then washing it regularly and using a condom.

if I cut my hands of I never have to wash them again either

Bumping for more BWC pictures… I need them for research of a sexual nature no homo

lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to

OP here.
Why isn't anyone posting dicksin my thread? It's obviously very clear that I am a huge faggot that lusts for shaft and balls.

What is up with the Leafs and the Aussies?

Fuck off degenerate hedonist, sex is a biological act purely for procreation, your enjoyment of it is irrelevant.

imagine being this much of a cuck

It's called being redpilled.

He probably thinks pleasure is only for his wife and her black bulls.

Cuckpilled*

>>>Holla Forums
There is nothing wrong with raising another man's child as long as it's white. In order to combat white genocide, every white man must have a role. Yes, even for you incels out there. And I'm not talking about being a soldier, the time for military action is too late. World war 3 is a womb war. Beta males and incels have to step up to the plate and act as surrogate fathers for white women so you can raise the children of superior white men in a stable nuclear family. It may be difficult to accept your role in the new order, but knowing that you have a purpose and are serving your race makes up for it.

Thank god im black. Gonna hit dat white pu$$y cracka

Is this irony or not?

Either post some big white dicks or get out of my big white cock thread you dirty nigger.

at last i truly see

this is b8 right?

We must be cuckolds to secure the existence of the white race. makes sense tbh

Learn to read. The chads who are reproducing and having sex are procreating, the betas and incels who aren't reproducing or refuse to must be forced to raise other white children so they are useful for something.

Why would that be bait? Get rid of your childish 'muh cuck' nonsense - it is pragmatically an effective method to sustain an increasing white birth rate of useful genes. We do not need any more low IQ/low test/short whites in the gene pool; and we can actually put some of these beta's to use by allowing the genetically inclined more room to procreate without having to worry about child support.

Practical Cuckoldry to stop white genocide
amirite?

based
practical cuckoldry FTW

Fact check: False

based check: not

It's not the worst idea. I mean, we have to get these fags to do something. But I think that we should keep the eugenics until we've purged shitskins from sacred Europa and exterminated the Jews. After that, then we can concentrate on eugenics programs and breeding a true herrenvolk. For now, I judge it best to concentrate on defending our own race and keeping our numbers up.

based analysis tbh

Post white cocks you thread-derailing faggots!!!!

Here.

POST MORE COCK YOU FILTHY HETEROSEXUAL

As an Australian, I am concerned.

you're really fascinated with cock, aren't you OP?

tl;dr

he does s3em to have a weird obsession with dicks

tl;dr

I bet you'll take the time to read this tho

B====================================================================================================================================================================================================================D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

since you're so obsessed with cock

because deep down they know they're just garbage

because you're too busy thinking about cocks?

Well…..yeah

You'd be mad too if your dick looked like a log of shit.

nobody wants to hear about your health issues man