Meanwhile in germany

Meanwhile in germany

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knowing those cucks, they'll probably destroy it rather than preserve it as an artifact of historical value.

It's already planned:

Fucking based! Hitler's Germany confirmed to be as aryan as Mexico!!

>inb4 (((deportation))) shills who want to push the FEMA (((wall))) on the USA because they are afraid of redpilled esoteric immigrants… too alpha to use (((visas)))

Tfw the nazi legacy still lives on

Figures.
So what's supposed to be surprising here? I'm sure there's plenty of nazi shit hidden around Germany and I'm sure they're intent on destroying all of it.

I just create some shitty OC and a matter of discussion, I felt this could open a thread so I did.

nobody cares about your feelings, user.

believe if you want
buildings are transported

You asked so I answered, if it doesn't please you I don't care neither, heh.

chances are they just don't want to commission any equipment to pick it up.

It's not even an excuse anymore.

TOO SMALL >:(

Hey if an archeologist states "it has historical value", then the EU gives all the needed money to excavate the artifact to preserve it. There's a way to preserve it.

Too heavy to be bothered with, probably. There's plenty of monuments in Germany built by the Nazis where they're just scraped the swastika off but left the eagles and the rest of the decoration.

Well this is Germany we're talking about here.
Chances are they'll just tell whoever tries to preserve it to eat a dick. no reason not to try though I suppose

Yeah, swatiskas are illegal over there, I know. Also I'm quite sure it doesn't hold much historical value nor any special craftmanship was involved in it's creation, so I don't really mind. What shocks me the most is the total acceptation that if it's nazi, it can't be preserved, even for historical reasons.

germany is now isis
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/

You can't really compare a concrete statue base aged 70 and 4000 years old Mesopotamian artifacts.

sure you can
soon they both are equally destroyed

Holy shit how cucked can you get.

I just don't understand why they would bother lying about the reasons?
This is Current Year Germany we're talking about. Surely saying you want to destroy it because it triggers you isn't controversial?

by your logic a car and a cat are the same because they can be destroyed.

They don't need to say it's triggering them, because as I said, it's illegal and they don't want to sparkle any fuss about it.

the salute us illegal.
think about that: the act of raising your arm in a ~45 degree angle is ILLEGAL in Germany.