Nazi Who Originated Donald Trump Jr.’s Skittles Analogy Was Hanged at Nuremberg

Nazi Who Originated Donald Trump Jr.’s Skittles Analogy Was Hanged at Nuremberg

DONALD TRUMP JR.’S tweet comparing Syrian refugees to Skittles has deep roots. The concept dates back at least to 1938 and a children’s book called Der Giftpilz, or The Toadstool, in which a mother explains to her son that it only takes one Jew to destroy an entire people.

The book’s author, Julius Streicher, also published a newspaper that Adolf Hitler loved to read, Der Stürmer. The newspaper published anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic, anti-communist, and anti-capitalist propaganda. In 1933, soon after Hitler took power, Streicher used his newspaper to call for the extermination of the Jews.

Hitler said: “One must never forget the services rendered by the Stürmer … Now that Jews are known for what they are, nobody any longer thinks that Streicher libelled them.”
Streicher was hanged at Nuremburg in 1946 for crimes against humanity. The judgment read:

archive.is/gTN43

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ug3hx
reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/26rcfx/serious_question_how_is_the_mm_analogy_of/
demstuermer.wordpress.com/category/caricatures/
youtube.com/watch?v=IugHqll5jLQ
twitter.com/lachancenaomi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#/media/File:Davidster_Dick_Stins_The_Hague.jpg
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.se/2014/01/streichers-deleted-testimony-about-his.html?zx=7fbba1354aecdb62
archive.is/IJx70
archive.is/lTIdh
archive.is/wLxcc
archive.is/rwrIr
der-stuermer.org/
archive.org/details/AThousandCaricaturesFromTheStuermer192345
thebulletin.org/thorium-wonder-fuel-wasnt7156
swarajyamag.com/economy/whatever-happened-to-indias-thorium-advantage
the-weinberg-foundation.org/2013/04/05/how-thorium-can-solve-the-nuclear-waste-problem-in-conventional-reactors/
archive.is/EvDU1
thisamericanlife.org/blog/2016/08/behind-the-scenes-of-a-secret-interrogation-camp
archive.is/QVMhv
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3035247/Werner-Moritz-Interrogation-Report.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/3035255-Werner-Moritz-Secrecy-Agreement.html#document/p1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're really reaching now.

lel, this is really far-fetched, even for the media

Checked

That's bullshit.

The comment made by Donald Jr. Is essentially the same as the phrase "one bad apple spoils the bunch". This phrase has been in usage since at least the 13th century.

archive.fo/Ug3hx

Can we officialy call them feminazis then?

Since they used the analogy before him?

The left is not just losing, they are having a complete mental breakdown.

Just like their queen

Did Streicher do anything wrong?

Was Benjamin Franklin a secret Nazi?

The author of the article in the OP should be ashamed of herself. What a joke.

Reminded that the Allied powers killed this man for the crime of publishing a newspaper that said mean things about Jews.

His last words, before they executed him by hanging, were 'Adele, my dear wife.'

Just remember what these Jews would do to you, if they ever got their way again.

Can you go back to reddit now?

Naomi LaChance
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Naomi LaChance
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

feels, also dubs

The author of this account, Kingsbury Smith of the International News Service, was chosen by lot to represent the American press at the executions.

and yet normies will still fall for this

it's also funny that misandrist feminists often use the skittles analogy to explain why women should be fearful/distrustful of men.
… I guess the feminists compared men to m & m's, not skittles. Clearly, in liberal land, it is okay to compare people to m&m's, but not skittles :^)

Not exactly

Maybe.

Came here to post this.

And this:

reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/26rcfx/serious_question_how_is_the_mm_analogy_of/

FYI

Streicher's "Der Stürmer" was a based newspaper that had a weekly cartoon about Jews.

Many of these cartoons are the basis for many memes that we know and love today.

Der Stürmer was also the inspiration for Anglin's "The Daily Stormer" website.

English translations of the cartoons - demstuermer.wordpress.com/category/caricatures/

Who was the AWM who drew those? Did they hang him too?

B-BUT DE CAPIDALISM IS BESD!!!! IT NADURAL SELECGTION LOOK MY eyePHONE, MY CAR MY ESTABLISHEMENT!!

t. Holla Forums 2016

Okay.

wtf i hate trump now

the media will never learn.

the memes write themselves

I thought the idea started with feminists. See "Schrodinger's Rapist" argument

Just think what they would do if they had the IP address logs of Holla Forums

They didn't just kill him, they tortured him: youtube.com/watch?v=IugHqll5jLQ

Typical Jew media.

Every third article has to be a Godwin point

Memes are eternal.

As much as it seems like he could actually lurk/post here, it seems like he's baiting the neurotic MSM/libtards into looking pants-on-head retarded since they are autistic enough to jump on this shit.

I didn't know that.

The kikes need to pay for hanging him, then.

Check'em

The first time I heard this analogy was many years ago in a feminist skreed where the author tried to explain why there was nothing wrong with women freaking out and treating all men like potential rapists….because it only takes one and you know they're out there.

So it was Der Sturmer that called for the jews to be killed, not Hitler.

Cool, thanks for correcting the record, DailyMail

Fucking hellfire.

Philipp "Fips" Rupprecht, six years hard labor

This are the kind of things that hit right in the feels

Ideally: kvetch endlessly about VPN providers not keeping logs.

Feminists have been using a Nazi meme for their purposes???

Shame on them.

and this is why every single kike needs to be killed.

(czech'd)

and that's why we fight.

uh huh

That's is one hell of a stretch. I guess the feminists using the M&Ms version must be Nazis too.

They really are. Stuff like this sometimes makes me wonder if Gondola really is an ancient Aryan deity speaking to us.

>No, goyim, THESE are real American values

Such devilry deserves to be ended violently

Hillary is going to hang Andrew Anglin if she wins. Officially suicide of course.

You never know. They play nice now because things are still relatively peaceful. But once the ball gets rolling. Once the world starts to fall apart. Do you think they are just going to let bygones be bygones?

The world as it currently exists is a fools paradise propped up by cheap oil. Once the oil dries up we go right back to the 1800's but this time with better weapons.

This is also why globalism is a sham and why they push their agenda so hard. Globalism only works if you have enough cheap fuel to move people and goods halfway across the world for cheap. Once you can't do that anymore you get stuck with what you have on hand. In this case people with a bit more foresight are ensuring that westerners are deprived of critical industries and loaded to the brim with invasive non-whites. They are playing the long game and setting up the west to fail.

But back to point. Things are going to get bad a few decades from now. Once people start getting killed all that remains to be seen is which side still stands after the dust settles. If it isn't us you can be damn sure you will meet your end at a hangman's noose.

that's spelled Nu-ermany

Nu-germany. lol

you know what i find most ironic?

Back when feminists were memeing this same fucking thing, only instead of refugees they were talking about men ("saying not all men are rapists is like saying there are only a few poisoned m-n-ms in this bowl.. go on, take a handful")… NO ONE in the media was criticizing it or trying to tie it to fucking hitler

Just goes to show once again how fucking biased and just out right propaganda the news media is these days

when oil dries up we find new ways of making plastic.
Power isn't issue because there are a metric fuckload of other, better energy sources.
Only reason why oil is lauded as so good is because it can be milked - you need to pay for the refining process, the transport process, etc. And it also has shit tier energy density.

dub dubs speaks the truth
muh doublethink

By the way, the author of this article is a Jewess by the name of Naomi LaChance.

Her article implies that Streicher deserved to be killed for saying mean things about Jews.

The only rational conclusion one can come to, is that she thinks saying mean things about Jews should carry the death penalty.

Feel free to drop by her Twitter page and say hello.

>twitter.com/lachancenaomi

Oil IS EVERYTHING

It doesn't matter if you can find other sources because nothing compares to how cheap, stable, and easily transferable oil is.

You don't have to make it, so there is no energy investment cost, that was already done when it formed. This is the essential problem with alternative energy sources they cannot compare to the cost effectiveness.

Think about airlines. How are you going to power those planes without oil? Make ethanol, that takes away from crop production and takes a lot of time and energy to produce as opposed to just pumping oil out of the ground.

Sure you can go back to coal, maybe even see a revival of trains as the main method of moving goods. But that doesn't help your average Joe, nor does it help move goods and people across the ocean.

Let's not forget that most crops are grown with fertilizer from petroleum products. We already dodged a Malthusian collapse once thanks to oil, what will save us this time?

The world won't end when oil becomes scarce, but there are going to be some painful adjustments that have to be made and the only silver-lining will be the death of globalism.

We need to blockade Africa and cut off food production. We can responsibly use the rest of the oil until we find more solutions.

Nogs gotta go.

thorium is literally trash from mining
crude is literally useless
Problem with better energy sources is that they're so energy dense that kikes can't make money, and we don't have much to do with that power.

Nuclear energy you malthusian dipshit - the only the, and I repeat, the ONLY thing, that MIGHT trigger a resource crisis is food/raw materials like iron.
Power isn't the issue, ever.

We really should have pushed #JeSuisJuliusStreicher after Charlie Heebdo. Such a wasted opportunity.

Trips don't lie. Rev up them voting machines, boyos.

Holy shit. Most of what I knew about him, I read from Shirer, who made him look like a comical cartoon villain. I didn't expect these feels.

Funny, reading what I now recognize as allied propaganda, it never occurred to me that we, the champions of free speech who hated le ebul nazis for their censorship, executed a man for publishing a newspaper.

Remember, there are no good jews

There's a strain in judaism that obsesses over the concept of Amalek, who is like their ultimate bad goy, and they've been commanded to wipe him out. Somehow this has something to do with Germans, as if Germans lived in the desert thousands of years ago. But here's this rabbi talking about the Nuremberg hangings being in kike prophecy.

Rabbi Mordechai Kraft - Prophechy And Amalek
The sound cuts out between 0:45 and 8:20

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
Extermination of the Amalekites
Of the 613 mitzvot (commandments) followed by Orthodox Jews, three refer to the Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to the Israelites, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Israelites, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy 25:17–18, Exodus 17:14 and 1 Sam. 15:3. Rashi explains the third commandment:

From man unto woman, from infant unto suckling, from ox unto sheep, so that the name of Amalek not be mentioned even with reference to an animal by saying "This animal belonged to Amalek".

As enumerated by Maimonides, the three mitzvot state:

598 Deut. 25:17 – Remember what Amalek did to the Israelites
599 Deut. 25:19 – Wipe out the descendants of Amalek
600 Deut. 25:19 – Not to forget Amalek's atrocities and ambush on our journey from Egypt in the desert

Nazis associated with Amalekites
"Davidster" (Star of David) by Dick Stins is a World War II memorial in The Hague. The text at the side (in Dutch and Hebrew) is from Deuteronomy 25:17, 19 – "Remember what Amalek has done to you … do not forget."

The Nazis and Adolf Hitler have been referred to as Amalekites.[26]

A prominent 19th and early 20th century rabbi, Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, claimed upon Kaiser Wilhelm's visit to Palestine in 1898, three decades before Hitler's rise to power, he had a tradition from his teachers that the Germans are descended from the ancient Amalekites.[27]

Samuel's words to Agag: "As your sword bereaved women, so will your mother be bereaved among women." (Samuel 1:15:33) were quoted by Israeli President Itzhak Ben-Zvi in his handwriting in response to a telegram sent by Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann's wife pleading for clemency after he was taken to Israel and sentenced to death.[28][29]

According to the Hebrew Bible, Amalek lived in Canaan: "Amalek dwells in the land of the Negev" (Numbers 13:29). The Israelites were instructed to kill all those who dwelled in Canaan: "thou shalt save alive nothing that breathes" (Deuteronomy 19:16) otherwise "it shall come to pass, that I shall do to you, as I thought to do to them" (Numbers 33:56). The Hebrew Bible ascribes Haman, who tried to commit a genocide of the Jewish people, to Agag, whom the Israelites, led by Saul, failed to kill. According to these verses Hitler may be seen as a result of this failure.

Everytime I post about this stuff, shills come out of the woodwork and go apeshit, so it's probably not very important.

Nice digits, user.
I refer you to
It doesn't really matter what jews believe, just that they all have to die.

Alright I've heard rumors of Trump's son browsing Holla Forums, along with everything else he's done this pretty much confirms he browses

HOLOHOAX MONUMENT IN THE HAGUE WITH VERSE TALKING ABOUT AMALEK:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#/media/File:Davidster_Dick_Stins_The_Hague.jpg

"Davidster" (Star of David) by Dick Stins is a World War II memorial in The Hague. The text at the side (in Dutch and Hebrew) is from Deuteronomy 25:17, 19 – "Remember what Amalek has done to you … do not forget."

World War II memorial "Davidster" (Star of David) made by Dick Stins. Placed at the Marktstraat at the 12th of October 1967. The text at the side is in Dutch and Hebrew: Remember what Amalek has done to you…don't forget (DEUT : 25.17.19'). The Marktstraat used to be the place of the former Jewish neighbourhood and synagogue. After a renovation of the street it was restored in 2007.

What if there is some truth to it? What if there exists a race of anti-Jews? What if there is more than mere biology to it?

Why do you think they're pushing the immigration and the racemixing so hard?

Holy fucking shit. Do normies still believe propaganda like this?

also, nice dubs

considering that book sold horribly, I'm gonna guess no.

Its time to hang every jew.

whats funny is they used this same metaphor or analogy or whatever to talk about white mass shooters

which wouldn't even make sense considering you can't take in people who are already here.

(Checked)
You have to be accepting and tolerant user! Think about all the poor homeless chosen peoples freezing out on the streets this winter! That's why we need to build them warm, toasty ovens.

Rev up those gas chambers!

Hotpockets, maybe change the board name to

Holla Forums - Jewdicially Stürmer round 2

For a while

That's what they want us to think.

That's what we've believed for 8 months now.
And everytime, I come to the same conclusion.

Death.

Death awaits all.

this too.

Why are the Bolsheviks such an ugly word to the west? Because it hindered Eurasian? If anything we should meet on this point and create a new allieance.

No but Hitler did.

Trying to lower morale are we :^)

Just imagine if there was a leak that listed the addresses of every conspirator :^)

>hope your food is fresh and untainted

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.se/2014/01/streichers-deleted-testimony-about-his.html?zx=7fbba1354aecdb62
archive.is/IJx70

Streicher's deleted testimony about his mistreatment

As is very well known, whilst giving testimony during the Nuremberg trial Julius Streicher claimed that he inhumanly treated by U.S. soldiers following his capture, and that these claims by Streicher was subsequently stricken from the record. Eighteen years ago Carlos W. Porter quoted verbatim from the original mimeographed transcript what Streicher had claimed in his work Not Guilty at Nuremberg. The same year David Irving vividly detailed in his book Nuremberg: The Last Battle (pdf) Streicher's treatment by the Americans following his capture—without making his source clear (pp.84-5 and note 164 on p.473). Irving claimed to provide proof of further mistreatment Streicher endured whilst at Nuremberg (p.272 and note 598 on p.517), which perhaps occurred the evening after Streicher's second day on the stand, as during his first day he'd stated that he was being properly treated at Nuremberg.

Throughout the eleven month long trial copies of the mimeographed transcript were sent to the Foreign Office in batches every few days, and these transcripts are now held in the U.K. National Archives. In this post I'll provide photographs and quote from the ones which relate to Streicher's subsequently stricken testimony, whilst providing hyperlinks to images I've made of the mimeographed transcript compared to the transcript published in the volumes known as the Blue Series.

The image below is from the Blue Series volume 12, pp.398-399 (Avalon project version), and features an extract from the transcript of the Morning Session of Tuesday, April 30, 1946, whilst Lawrence (the British main judge and court President), Jackson (chief U.S. prosecutor) and Marx (Streicher's defence counsel) were discussing expunging parts of Streicher's testimony from the record: [pic related]

There are several pics in the link that show his deleted testimony about being mistreated by the US Army. Too much to post here. P.S.: that WinstonSmith site is a Huuuuge redpill mine to go through about the holohoax. It doesn't get mentioned very much here.

More right parties are coming up. Even if these next few years it doesn't make a dent, all may soon be in an alliance against a common threat after the fallout.

Relevant. What are the Amalek that the monument refers to?

Yes Hail Strecicher, death to all niggers. Kill Hillary. If she doesn't die from her bad health first that is lololo

I DID NOT ASK FOR THESE FEELS
AND YET, HERE THEY ARE
I cannot wait until the Jewish menace is purged from this planet. Even the fucking Thais, Bhutanese, Hatians and Peruvains know about the Jew. There's nowhere for them to run anymore.

You missed a nice set of quints. My condolences, user.

A news story from a few weeks ago:

>This Holocaust Survivor Turned Nazi Hunter Says He ‘Pissed’ On The Face Of A Captured Nazi

archive.is/lTIdh

archive.is/wLxcc

Fug man, they could even hang him properly. Death by hanging isnt supposed to strangle you, it's supposed to snap your neck. It's considered incredibly cruel and inhumane and a massive fuckup by the executioner if that happens.

Fucking kikes.

trips

archive.is/rwrIr

We only need about 1/4 the oil we currently use. If we got rid of all the shitskins we could go back to the majority of the country using public transportation too.

There's an entire mountain in south america that's 64% iron. You can sell it as iron scrap, literally the raw ore form this mountain is so rich you can put it directly in blast furnaces with NO processing at all. It has enough iron to last us at our current rate of use for millennium. And that's just one mountain. We will never run out of iron, having the supply artificially restricted is a completely different possibility.

Why are you advertising sponsored content on Holla Forums?
FUCK OFF MODS, HAVE FALLEN THAT LOW?

kys

You have to go back, Taco Paco.

It's a meem you dip

wow what a new faggot imma right fellow pol members??

Regardless of the phrase, this is probably an ancient concept that shows up in parables across cultures. I'm not motivated enough to research right now.

He was lucky he didn't draw Mohammed, eh?

with that hat more like gattor bait

Bolsheviks were jews.

(checked)

So what is it that the Amalekites did to the isrealies anyways? Resisting the conquest of their lands?

Yep.

this is gay

I see what you did there.
We need to create more ovens to warm them in thw winter since we are good people :)

lol, they are paranoid as fuck

You won't be forgotten, Julius.

Looks like they disabled new comments from being posted. Typical.

Liberals can't even keep their own propaganda straight.

Multi language project
der-stuermer.org/

Stuermer caricatures with english translations
archive.org/details/AThousandCaricaturesFromTheStuermer192345

In a bid to once again demonize people for wrong think, they've unintentionally exposed many to the ways of the kike.

Let's go over this again

Gonna put a thorium reactor on every plane, boat, train and car?

Still got to dig up the thorium out of the ground, still got to move it to the reactor.

The other problem with thorium is that if it replaced oil it would result in the production of a lot of nuclear waste. Yes it is arguably less radioactive than uranium but it is still radioactive and it's waste needs to get put somewhere. Which again takes time and energy to put all of that waste somewhere.

The economy doesn't give 2 shits about what the kikes think. If something is more cost effective it takes off. This is why we burn oil instead of riding around on horses.

The central point is return on investment.

Really faggot? Draw me a diagram about how you are going to turn thorium into fertilizer. Thorium is a one trick pony. It provides energy and that is it. You can't grow crops with it, turn it into clothing, use it to lubricate machine parts, or make fucking plastic bullshit with it.

Nevermind that in the US during the 60's-80's thorium was tried and failed.

thebulletin.org/thorium-wonder-fuel-wasnt7156

Or that likewise India (2nd largest reserve of thorium in world) has also failed to do anything with thorium.

swarajyamag.com/economy/whatever-happened-to-indias-thorium-advantage

I thought thorium could actually solve the nuclear waste problem.

the-weinberg-foundation.org/2013/04/05/how-thorium-can-solve-the-nuclear-waste-problem-in-conventional-reactors/

I don't pretend to know much about this. Also, I assume nuclear scientists are about as honest as climatologists and genetic engineers. Meaning, not at all…they're ready to lie like shit to help their industry.

At the same time, this seems like a pretty easy thing to poke holes into if there was no merit to it.

Get out.

If you want to find out who rules you, find out who you aren't allowed to criticize :c

technically, it should, since it uses a reaction to 'catch' up the radiation/electrons to use as chemical energy.
the output could theoretically be huge, maybe a magnitude or two higher from conventional nuclear reaction, since that leaks energy from a couple of energy conversions, and the fact turbines can't use the full energy within the steam.

I don't get why you're defending the analogy itself, when the kick was about using a feminist's favorite fallacy against them.

If anything, point out their hypocrisy.

They can bloody come i tell ya. I am stocked on guns food water and waifu material , i am taking down 100's off them before they even touch me.

Start by going after the jew interracial porn industry. The things they say in those videos are actively genocidal in the most literal sense of the word. People need to document and prosecute. They are doing it right in the open, and children are watching it and learning white genocide. They have made it a fad. While simultaneously demonizing whites.

You have to use their tactics against them. And when they try to rewrite the laws to wiggle free, you have to publicize it.

There needs to be a donation system to fund legal representitives who are not compromised.

Well, I guess feminists are filthy nazis then!

You ever listened to Galen Windsor? You should.

Supposedly God wanted them dead because they worshipped Baal. But then the Jews started worshipping Baal later on too, so the point is moot.

Sharing something I made awhile ago, for you.

"in which a mother explains to her son that it only takes one Jew to destroy an entire people."

Agh, womyn in politics, this is why the 3rd Reich lost the war!

They may not be entirely wrong, but good luck removing all men from your country, and still having a functioning country when it's done.

He was such a madman, goy!

Trips! Evidence that Kek too hates the jews.

RIP Julius Streicher.
We should acknowledge him as the first Holla Forumsock. He saw right through the jews and used meme magic against them. Der Stürmer was basically a paper issue of Holla Forums. His inspiring memes stood the test of time and are true to this day. They are proof, that a good meme can never be obliterated by censorship.
If he were still alive he'd be one of us.

Didn't we steal it from feminists? Feminazis confirmed

How the fuck did they keep track of these thick books?

(((They))) know that with liberal's ADD and low intelligence, all they have to do is make a catchy headline to influence them of whatever they want.
If it's catchy enough, it becomes a talking point, even though >10% actually read the article, and less than 0.0001% actually investigated the source for facts around the story.
Liberals then repeat back the haedline to each other as reinforcement, virtue-signalling.
Liberal 1: "did you see that news story? It said DJT Jr took his quote from a literal nazi from 1938"
Liberal 2: "yeah I read that somewhere too. God I love cocks! Right up my ass or down my throat, I'm such a faggot!"

Holla Forums hall of fame first ballot.

amerimutts should all be exterminated.

Why did they include communism if this news story is used to win over the common folk to Hillary's side? From what I know most ordinary people hate commies.

Holy shit. Author of Gundam probably thought of that before introducing Haman Karn ruling Neo Zeon. He probably was reading about this execution too.

There's an Aesop fable about this too. I think it's about a disease that spreads, from a single sick individual. A surprising fable too, written at a time when sickness was still thought to be caused by the devil, among crazier explanations, and the idea that it could spread was largely laughed at.

The frogs and the sun is also quite related, and I wish I was making this up:

Wait a second.
Mind blown.

AE are kikes after all. Daily Reminder that Haman could have won that fight against Jew-dough, she just gave up.

Exactly. And there's fucking new movement in cuckchan Gundam communities to hate Zeon, call them Zeeks and express adoration towards Earth Federation (NATO) and AEUG.

Probably fucking leftist propaganda flowing into popular culture to shape good thoughts about real life NATO and European Union.

That nigger nosed Asian whore monger is going to hang.

I thought his last words were; The Bolsheviks will hang you too one day, Heil Hitler.

They had years in advance to make them up. They just needed to fill in names.

yep it's about white genocide, alright goys praise kek time to look towards aesops fables more intensely.

Hold on, AEUG was anti-feddie at first. But that was a strange conflict since AE supported both sides.

The concept you dumb cunt.

no the concept has been around since the greeks you fucking faggot, applying it solely to the nazis oy vey is such a sniveling craven tactic

Also reminder that John C. Woods,
the man who hanged Streicher was mentally ill and was originally hired
as a hangman despite having no experience whatsoever. He
basically had no idea what he was doing
and bungled many of his executions,
leaving his victims to be slowly strangled.

His assistant was Joseph Malta, interviewed here:

archive.is/EvDU1

Kek is truly with us in this thread!

Praise Kek Sieg Heil!

Jesus christ how, it's as simple as measuring height and weight, then following the rules in a handbook.

It raises my morale. Martyr's tend to have that effect.

|
|>
|

Will europoors be safe?

That's how. Whether or not he knew, he didn't care.

Verified

Trips confirm quads.

The kike wasn't lying. Of Course the (((media))) fucked his name up, it wasn't Meritz, it was Moritz. This is how they obfuscate FOIA requests. They misspell names and things like that so they can come back and say "We don't have any information about anyone named Meritz, goy."

thisamericanlife.org/blog/2016/08/behind-the-scenes-of-a-secret-interrogation-camp
archive.is/QVMhv

After interrogations, the intelligence men wrote up reports. Hundreds of thousands of pages of reports. This one was written by Moritz.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3035247/Werner-Moritz-Interrogation-Report.pdf

The work here was top-secret. Most of the men who worked at the camp never spoke of it until the National Park Service contacted them over 60 years later. This is a copy of the secrecy agreement the men signed; you’ll see Moritz’s signature on page two.
documentcloud.org/documents/3035255-Werner-Moritz-Secrecy-Agreement.html#document/p1

That face says it was all worth it.

Kek loves his worshippers, just look at those digits.

fucking kikes