Is racist even a pejorative by now?

With the globalists calling racist or any other -ists to anything that doesn't play to their tune, being called racist has lost the charge it once had.

If before it was a sign one was going "the wrong path", nowadays it is a sign he is thinking for himself. The word racism is suffering from hyperinflation, and the ones doing this are the open border faggots.

Against sucking Soros minion's dick? Racist. Think your country should have borders? Racist. Want your grandchilren to look similiar to you? Racist. Want an economy not slave to Banks? Racist. Want Nationalism? Racist.

In a few years, even relaxed minded with non-white (but medium/upper class mannered) friends will be called racists because they refuse to be interracially cuckolded and find such disgusting.

What is there even to possibly win in caring about being called a racist by now. It's more of flattery than pejorative. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

prorev.com/connex.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.
Because they tried to apply it to normal every day behavior and were too obvious.
Racism is dead.

It's lost the bite it used to have, because it's been overused and now we have adapted.

'You racist!'
'No, I'm a race realist. Affirmative action is actual racism in practice and government enforced.'

Reminder "racism" is a kike-invented word and doesn't actually mean anything, in fact most "isms" are pure yid trickery

It doesn't. It just means as much as the emotional charge involved and invested in it means.

It is in urban and academic settings and on the mainstream media. The truth is that most people are casually racist outside of those areas.

Just another jewish golem turning against them

But the Clinton's love niggers, right ?

FBI Tape implicates Slick Willy as well.

prorev.com/connex.htm

I know this is old but also a good reminder when debating the opposition to illustrate what we are dealing with.

That's an incorrect sonnenrad user. A proper sonnenrad has no triangles.

what do those runes spell?

My ideology isn't pure enough for Holla Forums to not call me a faggot, but the term racist doesn't do anything for me anymore. I used to think it meant pre-judging an individual negatively based on nothing but their race. I personally try to avoid doing that myself, because despite the fact that the average black has a lower IQ than the average white, averages are just that, averages, and there are intelligent people of every race who are capable of acting like humans rather than animals.

That said, the left is now calling global warming racist. In modern day, common usage, "racist" is just a leftist synonym for "bad", with the caveat that this particular synonym can only be applied to white people, or to institutions or events which the jewish media can halfheartedly argue that white people are responsible for.

There are measurable differences in average intelligence and behavioral norms between different human races; this is not a racist statement, it is an admission of fact. The left has cried wolf too often. They were successful in shaming people with it when the behavior they called racist was actually needlessly cruel or mean-spirited. But when you start calling glaciers racist, you've lost the argument. People realize at that point that there is no way they can behave to make you stop calling them racist, they will be considered racist regardless, as if racism were a form of original sin. And at that exact moment, they realize they've been backed into a corner. The weakest will lay down and die, and everyone else will fight as if their lives depend on it.

Because their lives do depend on it.

ANTI-RACISM IS ANTI-WHITE

When racist stopped meaning supremacist it stopped being a pejorative because it started being exclusively applied to whites
Before this newspeak style definition change, anyone who advocated for the idea that their race was inherently superior was deemed a racist and this was accepted at-large by the society because most people do not "see" race as a big deal while understanding that it exists.
Now that quite literally calling a spade a spade will get you called racist more people are being given that label and the effect it has is greatly diminished.
It's kind of like how when blacks started calling each-other niggers it stopped being insulting for one black to say to another. same thing with "racist" and whites.
Also don't take this post as me trying to "call you stormfags" or whatever, I personally hold the belief that whites are inherently superior to other races but the point I am trying to make is a linguistic one. We've allowed our very language to be subverted. Racist is a non-word and even using it adds power to their memetic canon.

DOOM

I think it's weakening at least but that could be my imagination. Some people are surely still crippled by that magic word.

It definetly is losing it's grip. Mostly because a lot of people realized it was bogus, and saw others humiliated unjustly by being called racist.

It's overused and people are sick and tired of it. I saw it at work in action barely a few days ago even. Basically she called him racist and he just replied "so what?" and she just stuttered and looked shocked and that was it. Nobody else in the room she tried to appeal to care, not even the token non-white Indian and Hispanic guys. HR doesn't give a shit about claims of racism anymore either but unfortunately sexism is still a thing, not hard to understand why since HR is almost entirely women. Maybe it has to do with something how the liberals threw white women under the bus for non-whites and white women are angry and hate them now.

To me anyone calling you racist can be easily shot down with "yeah, and?" and that will be it. Shortest conservation ever and all they can do is steam therein their impotent rage. If some idiot tries to get physical, you know what has to be done. Make sure they end up like those antifa recently.

depends on the area, urban and college environments yeah it's still huge and can fuck your life over, but outside of those its certainly weakening

Why do we still bother using Nordic Runes instead of the Latin Alphabet? Pure autism? Is there any practical reason to do so?

Connect with your ancestors.
Practical reasons? You get to define what's practical ? Fuck off.

Everyone uses the Latin Alphabet, why would we use something that has much less words?

Meme magic. We also use Latin Alphabet.

Gas yourself.

Racist? I don't speak yiddish.

That's usually the best rebuttal. Then there's silence in the room for sure.

yes