Who is Holla Forums equivalent of Broly?

Who is Holla Forums equivalent of Broly?

Other urls found in this thread:

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/the-pub-bar/403669-what-is-your-favourite-autistic-character
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simple, Doomsday.

Would that make Superboy prime Goku black?

Well, is Goku Black an absurdly strong whiny bitch?

Can he break reality? If not then no.

From all the movie characters to be teased in dragon ball super. why Broly? Cooler is far more interesting.

STOP MAKING THESE SHIT TEMPLATE THREADS

Well..you can say he's cooler than Broly.

Yes actually. But he was stopped.

Yes.

Then all it's missing is him yelling "BRING BACK MY EARTH!" and it's done.

He wanted to kill all mortals and gods because the universe sucks.

Carlos!

A little Alexander Luthor Jr there..and yeah, I guess he is Spasticboy Prime.

He was later killed by the power of friendship. As in literal physical power of friendship energy.

I thought that was a Spirit Bomb. And seriously, missed opportunity to have Goku Black being a Goku who didn't got dropped on the head when he was a kid.

He was killed by the Zeno button.

boy am i glad i stopped caring about dragon ball after GT

Zamasu was great. It just ended pretty bad.

Freeza>Cell>Zamasu/GokuBlack>Buu

the light-blue hair was an autism meme that DBZ fans made when shitflinging about power levels. And then they fucking go and make super saiyan 99999 real, and they give it the autistic hair color on top.

imagine they make a new Sonic cartoon and Coldsteel is real on it and has to be taken seriously as a threat. thats how dumb this shit is.

General blue still best dragon baddie.

We already got coldsteel and he wasn't that bad honestly.

People here talk about villain but never bring up Red Ribbon.

Sure the leader is a shitty midget but his men are competent and loyal. Even Dr Gero who turned into an independent contractor still slap a lot of Red Ribbon logo on all of his Androids. Even 18 got Red Ribbon logo on her Jean Jacket.

Revive Red Ribbon, time for a real revenge.

GET HYPED

DRAGONBALL Z IS NOT A CARTOON
DRAGONBALL Z IS NOT A COMIC
YOU WILL STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

They did bring back the Red Ribbon…in DB Online as the Red Pants army.

……………

OH MOTHERFU-

Hell, Commander Red is alive and goes by the name of Cyborg 9 (It's cyborgs, not androids, people)

Which doesn't make any sense since I do recall that Cyborgs number 9 - 15 were an abject failure (in the manga at least, the movies retconned 13, 14 and 15 into actually be working…but then again, Dr. Gero considered 16 to be a failure too.)

incest loving Bisexual cell > Pansexual Deadpool

?

MODS SHOULD NOT ALLOW THIS
MODS SHOULD DELETE THIS

counter-sage

DELET THIS

They already basically did that with the World's Strongest bad guy, though that might be a fun plot.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Dr Gero only gives numbers to the androids he considers successful, though that may be Dragon Ball Abridged overwriting my memories of the original again.

Cell is made of a whole bunch of various species, who knows how he sexually functions? And his perfect form comes from absorbing a man and a woman to take on their traits.

Nope, Gero numbered all his cyborgs.

Your all idiots

I don't think 17 problem is about power, it's more about he let his personality run freely. They probably used to be child soldiers working for Red Ribbon before they were altered by Gero.

Does Goku have Autism?
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hongfire-community/the-pub-bar/403669-what-is-your-favourite-autistic-character

No..he got dropped on his head. Pay attention, user.

Wait, how Gero got his hands on Freeza DNA?

Why not?

When Trunks/Goku (depending on the timeline) killed Freeza and his dad.

Well he is magic, might stand a chance.

Strictly speaking it is, sonny.

Superboy Prime.

Jesus, it just dawned on me that Goku Black is Superboy Prime. What the fuck.

The circle has finally been filled

Hit is honestly one of the better characters to come out of Super and has some of the coolest abilities that aren't just him brute-forcing his opponent into submission.

Taht one will be used when the next big bad guy comes along and kicks everyones ass.
Press the button and all the problems are solved.
Although they fucked up Zen-Oh being god of everything as well by having now two of them with himself from the future, which means that there must be something even above him that also rules about time.

You only realized that now?

Well, actually it's when Goku killed Frieza. Future Trunks made sure there's nothing left of Frieza and King Cold this time around (albeit unwittingly, since he didn't know about Cell till later). Remember that the Cell they fought is from the future where Trunks came back and killed off 17 and 18 but got jumped by Cell on his way back to the past.

Well I don't exactly compare Superman stuff with DBZ. I like both, but jesus it's almost like they copied Superboy Prime with Goku Black.

The guy even fucks up the universe, to the point it has to be destroyed to be fixed. Sure, he doesn't punch reality, but still.

He doesn't punch reality, creating alternate history and such, no.

Well yet

So… finally the Abridged Broly movie is out.

Why everyone hates Broly so much? besides, I always thought Broly hated Goku because they were somewhat linked, like the total oposite of Goku.

Also, wasn't it implied he was a psychopath?

Cause he is power wankery personified, and his motivations are really really stupid.

It is a nice recurrent villian in my opinion. Just raw power without control.

But all of DBZ is power wankery. At least this power wankery is funny.

Yes, but the power-wankery is centered around the characters, and when a character is just power-wankery, you've got a problem.

why that would be the Anti-Justice League ol' boy

/a/ material.

This is a series where one character (That's lethal to the whole world) lets another get stronger for no reason other then "Cause it be Fun".

A character that has no motive other then a crying crib is right at home here to be honest.

Are you still mad about that?