archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89586273
archive.fo/9wVet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Smith_(diplomat)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCP_Games
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novator_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Catalyst_Partners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HubSpot
archive.is/YpVRd
facebook.com/cashew.achew?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
archive.is/vF2k1
web.archive.org/web/20050807010850/http://wdma.biz/
archive.is/fr4W9
archive.is/wLhxN
web.archive.org/web/20160919035203/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived
thompsontimeline.com/the-hidden-smoking-gun-the-combetta-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=XlpdJxh5FHc
archive.is/vmCaX
youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZFY6hP8FM
archive.is/o27aB
imgur.com/gallery/oKO0y
archive.is/7rF2H
archive.is/ToDxz
archive.is/2BEhn
archive.is/JCEXG
somethingsensitive.com/index.php?board=1.0
thompsontimeline.com/tag/platte-river-networks/
wddp.org/
postplace.org/
rhizzone.net/
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/
dcleaks.com/emails/M/eml_download/08May_Jun_Jul2016/00001112.eml
hillaryforamerica.zenfolio.com/p172133158
my.mixtape.moe/jwhhws.zip
my.mixtape.moe/wicdsi.zip
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
mediafire.com/?g9yujdu4n9zid90
godlikeproductions.com/members/39571/profile
kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/full-article-benjamin-fulford-9-12-16-it-is-not-over-until-we-see-the-911311-perpetrators-perp-walked-in-front-of-the-worlds-tv-cameras/
archive.is/484rd
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IVnH_ViUoOQ
dodig.mil/pubs/documents/DODIG-2016-113.pdf
archive.is/Wrwk7
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe
archive.fo/Oqnfa
youtube.com/watch?v=h2MMkr4el6U
ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/?limit=500
ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5359b4/only_donate_to_trump_and_his_campaign/
ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5357sp/petition_to_have_tehdonald_and_nimblerichman/
archive.is/60Tf3
ceddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/#bottom-comments
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53io42/summary_of_paul_combetta_discovery_share_this/
archive.is/WJtMh
archive.is/fN627
archive.is/UlqGx
archive.is/WqKHV
archive.is/fvnYL
archive.is/sj3br
archive.is/7T1Py
archive.is/qYE6o
archive.is/TJYxP
archive.is/27VD4
mediafire.com/?auc7xozcj9s9wsf
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr
web.archive.org/web/20160919060925/https://reddit.com/user/stonetear
remote.utorrent.com/send?btih=30FC8F98152090619C3CA0E8519FC3610B418D2F&dn=StoneTear&message=&sid=f92df1dd&cid=9429331025
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/
archive.is/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear*
web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/53hdaq/reddit_posts_by_hillarys_it_guy_proves_she/
i.imgur.com/4PZv38l.jpg
i.imgur.com/E8NNc5b.jpg
i.imgur.com/ep6D5W8.jpg
completecolorado.com/pagetwo/2016/09/09/paul-combetta-may-have-stayed-tethered-to-clintons-through-legal-reimbursements/
archive.is/3eRTb
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89768089#p89796563
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/thread-b840c93051acd9265664358ddccd1f6cc45ddd6c.html
forums.something
archive.is/zH5CS
archive.is/a8tVC
archive.is/QIszJ
archive.is/6NAB7
archive.is/D2haG
archive.is/FbEvU
archive.is/J6eu1
archive.is/Ek0e2
archive.is/TeZs6
archive.is/iSjSs
archive.is/bgXJf
archive.is/dmhKD
archive.is/1PtGO
archive.is/G6Jgz
archive.is/pnt4M
archive.is/bXmJo
web.archive.org/save/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=418718&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=surreal&pagenumber=12
web.archive.org/web/20160922070104/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=526885
web.archive.org/web/20160922065642/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=526885&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7
netearthone.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
chalatlaw.com/skilaw
platteriver.com/why-us/wins/
whoismind.com/whois/putergod.net.html
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.putergod.net/sa/*
oversight.house.gov/hearing/examining-preservation-state-department-records-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=a8yig_qF-ZA
oversight.house.gov/subcommittee/full-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=ivw1BDLpdaw
archive.is/3uoSd
archive.is/w12bC
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni)
archive.is/forums.somethingawful.com
archive.is/zH5CS
archive.is/6DL6I
archive.is/xyXEV
archive.fo/FXcao
archive.is/fN627
archive.is/sj3br
archive.is/V93Cr
archive.is/J6d0p
archive.is/MPsxW#selection-711.0-711.117
politico.com/story/2016/09/mills-immunity-228580
archive.fo/EYUgz
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/
vote.pollcode.com/12374165
8ch.net/pol/res/7563830.html#7584078
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E
8ch.pl/inth/res/5721.html
archive.is/w2rHF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember:
They are trying to bury this under a mountain of headlines.
Avoid talking about anything except Hillary Clinton when shilling in the social media world.

Anons on Half-chan were discussing the recent revelations of new information and someone who was a friend of the website admin posted an archive of the SA forum page and received a text from the admin who deleted it.
If someone could scavenge the thread for info I'd appreciate it.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89586273
I have to go, someone else please be the next OP.

Might as well sticky this too. They can't stop it.

Alright people something was brought up in the last thread.

Combetta has ties to goons, and other subcultures Maybe he gave internship recommendations to colleagues or people working at correct the record or in the Clinton foundation. So old doxes should be looked up to see if he has any ties with them.

Eve online recently died and shilling has ramped up, goons are bored and old 2011 posting troll style posting from 4/v/ has increased today. Right now would be a good time for them to strike back at Holla Forums/4chan.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is job networking hiding under all those doxes.

So a precaution should be set in, the board is about to suffer another shillstorm.

archive.fo/9wVet

Posting the old CTR dox.

To be fair that post is from 2000.
Most nerds on the internet were on SA at that time.

A goon died during the benghazi attack.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Smith_(diplomat)

combetta a known goon deleted emails for Clinton. there is alot of dirty work here.

Eve online was made possible with the funding of private banks.

n April 2000 the company, with Sigurður Arnljótsson as CEO, raised $2.6 million, through a closed offering organized by Kaupthing Bank (now Arion banki), from private investors in Iceland, including the Icelandic telephone company Síminn. He was with the company from 1999 to 2002 during which time the company raised 2 rounds of financing and secured a contract with Simon and Schuster interactive games. Approximately half of the initial 21 staff were drawn from the Icelandic dot-com company OZ Interactive, the makers of OZ Virtual.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCP_Games

common core had prototypes, this would be the gamification of accounting and psychopathy.

now the game is dying before trump becomes president, and all those people who learn subversion tactics are now going to work with ctr, they are the sort of people they want on their shill teams.

Might as well post this pastebin as well.

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

cancer

The goons sure get far, then again many of us were also former goons. I just never thought I'd see the day a goon would support and shill Shillary.

Are you serious?

Please look at

well it happened way back in 2014. and before that the biting beaver forum raids that lead to the creation of shit reddit says.

the " many of us were former goons on imageboards is a fallacy" They stuck to reddit and eve online and twitter.

get with the times, spreading bullshit like that is outright malicious at this point.

searching for leads on that thread.

I'm not gay but that music is kind of catchy.

Thanks man, be sure to report back.

He's a fucking SA goon. This election really is the chans vs SA and Tumblr, isn't it?

Fake.

what's the deal? shoop?

theres inconsistencies with the thread that got posted on the OP cap. will browse some more.

The SJW menace was made mainstream by SA.
Tumbler is just a branch of goons.
SRS is just a branch of goons.

Go back to SA shithead.

Fuck off, nigger. I just want to disseminate information that damages Hillary.

Who would have thought this fucktard would've posted to reddit to figure out how to delete emails? It's logical that the tard would post dumb shit like that as well.

What's SA?

Something Autistic

He's also a furfag.

Furfags are practically kikes in all but name.

No, seriously, go back to SA, you fucking goober.

The biggest cuckshed on the internet.

Had some good times in the 'YAD. All those guys went to MPC though.

I can't go back to somewhere that I've never even been.
The last time I was on a "message board" was probably 2010.

Then go back to the place you came from because we're not posting shit we can't prove.

In other words, archive or eat shit.

I think most of what can be found has already been found but here's the furfag pics for keks.

I didn't post it, you fucking idiot.
Maybe you need to go back to SA until you learn to read user IDs.

There is one lead we can follow for a check. The company behind the goon maker. The company behind eve online.

You're a fucking retard. I've only seen "shoop" here. Maybe you're a newfag?

Yeah, sure.

Something Awful. Back in the early 00's (started 1999) it was the frontier of the edgy internet You might go so far as to say it was a proto-4chan. Moot made 4chan because he got chased away due to goons (SA regular users) being so triggered by anime. Over the following decade it mutated into a horrific beast and forms the head of all SJW nonsense you see online today. If every goon were to suddenly drop dead tonight you'd find college liberals and mentally ill communist niggers running around as if they were chickens with their heads cut off.

Honestly, I think you're just trying to derail. Filtered.

CCP Games. Iceland.

well looks like SA is here, derailing the fuck out of everything to boast their ego.

and here's one now, kys

archive or it didn't happen folks.

Filter this idiot, too. He's crafty, but he ain't Holla Forums.

So we're going back to Gamergate stuff?

Headquarters Reykjavík, Iceland

Key people
Birgir Már Ragnarss (Chairman)
Hilmar Veigar Pétursson (Global CEO & Iceland CEO)
Products Eve Online

Err, by filter, I mean , not

is cool.

More like check where money flows. Companies that are tangibly related to CCP. Anything that ties them to the clintons or ctr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novator_Partners
was ran by Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson who had ties to the biggest banking scandal in iceland a while back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Catalyst_Partners

these are two companies that funded eve online

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HubSpot this pr company shilled for hillary clintons daughter.
archive.is/YpVRd

eve online the goons safespace has ties to the clintons.

holy shit guys.

Where's all that info that was dug up on DARVO and the Gates foundation? They have ties to Clinton, right?

someone asked if a screenshot was a shoop and you went full retard rather than posting an archive.

does anyone have any archive or direct link showing ties between Combetta and SA?

why should I care? Fill a normal nigger in on EVE? PsyOPs?

I really shouldn't be surprised, it takes a special kind of retard to pay for posting in an online forum

EVE is an online bank and spaceship mmo. It's a goon hotspot and generator.

General catalyst partners owned stripe. they cut off funding to hotwheels before the first payment installation could be given.

we just found the banking companies that were strong arming the shutdown of multiple payment companies. and CCP reeks in tons of bank fraud.

He gave a tell. One comes in and (1) and another comes in and starts flipping out when I called him on it.

Clintons have their fingers in everything though. She tried to get Mortal Kombat and GTA black listed when they came out in the early 90's.
I'm sure she just extorted the companies, I figured this when I was 12.

This is how she makes money.

TRUMP'S ONLINE DONATIONS USE STRIPE

THEY'RE COLLECTING DATA ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS
I hope they're trembling in fear over the numbers.

yea but dude screenshots are worthless. I would ask the same thing, though I would say "archive or it didn't happen".

…I know that, Satan. It's kind of a untold rule around here.

the company that denied payments to Holla Forums so hw had to partner up with jim to make ends meet.

someone warn Trump, these people have been the enemy of free speech for the longest.

they're going to do it for free and fuck over tons of people.

online bank? What the fuck is a goon? A specific type of nerdy WOW faggot?

lol this stupid nigger was playing WOW like up until today.

Has anyone spent $0.95 on Intellius. I'm willing to do it but that thing on the side says something about charging ~$8.00 at some point. And the checkout says TODAY'S price: $0.95

What does Intellius charge for it's special offer?

if you looked up the companies that send money to HillCunt's campaign like ManTech you would have known this a while ago.

these are literally the guys that do the spook shit that snowden warned everyone about.

What do you need Intellius for? I think we already found his address.

antisocial nerds that grew up and sadly intertwined themselves with the functional society we live in. Also I mean antisocial by it's correct definition, as in people who play as sociopaths to mentally hurt others.

you know them as SJWs

also that smug pic is fresh af

His number.

I wish I could meet Vining one day so I can say welcome home.

It says that most of the people who were the board of CCP worked for Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson

May be a (((coincidence))) like with Haiti

Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson

In addition, Novator operates a Private Equity Fund and a Credit Opportunities Fund. The company is based in London and led by Björgólfur Thor Björgólfsson from Iceland.

corrupt banks can affect payment processors, by revoking processing licensees. this wouldn't be beyond the two private international banks that funded eve online. Goons could get hired for CCP and mention that Holla Forums is bad for PR and affect the way that Holla Forums can receive donations and blacklist them from all the payment processors.

Do we know who his wife is? My money is on Danielle DiRooco or Cheryl Turner

You know, Chelsea Van Dirtyslut is a Goon. You think because GamerGate was prominent here, those assholes interrupted money flow here in this fashion because of her allegiance to those thirsty cucktards?

If that's the case, that explains why no one would let HW receive donations.

How does VileRat play into all this?

Should have just used buttcoin.

But regarding GG, I never cared for it until Hillary officially get herself involved on her twitter. I think it's time that if Trump gets in, we make sure he throws them all in the worst prisons possible, especially ever since those con chat logs were leaked and surfaced. It'll be the beginning of the end for their little criminal cabal and their lies.

We need a thread on this stickied every day until the hearing in Congress on Thursday. Then we should have a hangout sticky for watching the C-SPAN stream.

Please make it happen based mods.

This fucking guy made a Facebook profile for his cat

facebook.com/cashew.achew?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

He was at Benghazi when the attack happened. It's been said that there was something of a chronistic work network within higher government positions and VireRat was somewhere near the top of it before he was killed.

The irony of it is he was killed because Clinton refused to appoint more security at the Embassy before the attack and Combetta was helping cover up anything about the emails at let Clinton get away with it. If it is true he is a goon, he helped a piece of shit get away with killing a fellow goon.

Good job on the video. I am spreading it to all the normie outlets. Trump and Sanders support sites. Have an OC PEPE as a small token for finding or creating the video.

This video isn't for us. You are missing the point. It is obviously meant to go viral among normalfags and further erode her support.

Is there any chance this sticks and someone swings?
Do you think it will damage her enough in the court of public opinion to finally bury her campaign?
I hope so, but seeing as how nothing came from the actual congressional hearings, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Death by a thousand tiny cuts. Demoralizing her base into not voting is the goal. I do not think this video will swing anyone. Praise KEK!

I think Bernie could have been demoralized, but Hillary isn't going to be so easy.

Too many fucking retarded cunts want their "first stronk wymyn president" no matter what she's done.

If Bill being a literal fucking rapist won't dissuade them, I doubt this will. Jesus Christ, why are women allowed to vote or do anything but make babies and sandwiches?

Thanks for the info, and yeah he kinda looks a little wasted there but as we all know he is just HIGH ON LIFE. Lol never even had a cup of coffee, this nigga is 10000% presidential.
Sorry to waste space in this LEGENDARY thread, we really went bigtime this go around. Chuck Johnson's site, Wesearchr is now opening up the process to anyone, so I would suggest next time something big pops up the user use that site to get paid.
I know we do it for free, and the bantz are well worth it. But damn this one should have netted some lucky user a few Gs.

When can we finally fucking get rid of Goons?

Goons seriously need to be routed out and purged from the Internet.

eve online is dying, they're going to try to pull another intl shocktroop raid on the on Holla Forums soon since they're getting hired by pr companies. its only natural for them to do so, since they have networking that is almost as good as furry job networks.

they're pulling old 2010 trolling on Holla Forums but Anons aren't biting as hard as they used to. the most people can do is point it out to the mods and report it.

Nothing came of the congressional hearings yet(!) because the FBI allegedly failed to find any criminal intent or intent to obstruct justice.

What Holla Forums found proves that an effort was made to cover up and manipulate subpoenaed records.

That is intent and obstruction of justice

It taints the emails (those that they didn't delete), because there's no way to tell what was or wasn't manipulated now.

This also voids any immunity agreements the IT guys had, since agreements like that are always granted on the premise of full and honest disclosure.

They got immunity for cooperation. Then they lied. No more immunity.

EXCELLENT WORK

Normies will love this.

Thanks for the explanation of immunity on this. There's fucking hope after all.

What happens if Combetta goes 5th amendment Mark Furman style? Will that help him at all?

Nice job, but you forgot to show that he was in the bdsm community and wrote fanfic about Hillary.

Nigger Goons were largely behind SJW's.

The entire state of modern western extremist politics could very well be a war between Anons and Goons.

Putting Hillary in the BDSM story was an edit on another story he wrote.

Found this page
archive.is/vF2k1
It lists a stormtear as an admin of WDMA.BIZ a pirating site shut down.
web.archive.org/web/20050807010850/http://wdma.biz/

And the pirating site has connections to SA.

How deep can one rabbit hole go?
How is an IT guy dumb enough to use the same username for that much dumb shit?

Everyone involved with the Hillary camp is fucking retarded. How did she get even this far?

anons were never goons

goons and anons have always been mortal enemies

Depends on how much more they are able to find based on what Holla Forums dug up.

The stuff I've seen here can be argued to be circumstantial (maybe it's a different VIP client, maybe it's different emails, etc). He's obviously guilty as sin to anyone with half a brain, but face value isn't enough for the law… they need to find something concrete.

But it is enough to warrant start -really- looking again, tells them exactly where they need to look, gives them ammunition to make them sweat and try to turn them, and shuts up all the democrat shills who kept undermining the investigation and claiming it's purely political and there's nothing to find.

Clearly, there's something to find. Clearly, they're guilty as sin. Now it's a matter of nailing them with proof that can withstand the most expensive lawyers money can buy.

Ego.

It's basically the same reason Hillary and the globalist machine are going to fail.

Arrogance.

He wanted to be the putergod. So everyone would know him and his span of genius. His downfall.

No real competition, competition as in us and everyone we halfway redpill online. Also bribery, murder, brute force, blackmail and every other evil trick

Nice and simple for the normie cornballs

He probably thought that an alias couldn't connect him. Of course you don't use the same alias over and over and over again.

It also helps that these people believe that no one can touch them or point them out if they are in the right camp. Join hillary? As long as you do as she says you will be protected.

Obviously the goal is to get the "Hillary for Prison" meme to be real, but honestly I'd be fine with crashing the campaign with no survivors.

One last stupid question.

Trump takes office in 2017. Can he reopen the investigation and finally do it? Or is that double jeopardy? Not a lawfag and pretty retarded when it comes to congressional law. I'd totally be fine with this simply running her into the ground and letting Trump be the one to put her away and have her watch behind bars while he makes America great again.

With Obama's executive order precedent, he can pretty much do whatever the fuck he wants.

Holla Forums is gonna have to re-re-take pepe

I'm gonna need some more tendies.

This.

These faggots think eve online is real. Their need to be recognized is part of a larger problem that is destroying them, and the people they serve; who will also be destroyed by the next level above them.

Goon squad is a pool of shit beneath the boot of a peasant in the system they think they are critical to.

Same reason the entire machine is being brought down.

WE WIN

faggots.

Have you been savings your gbp, you fat nigger?

I've seen Goonsquad in several games, including the private WoW server Holla Forums plays on currently, I just laugh at their asses, they couldn't even clear ony on their own

We dressed him up as SS and the normies still ate it up.

I have no idea what else to do.

SA is where the cancer started. SA is where the cancer must end. Once the goons started getting organized, and Moot left to found 4chan, the cancer completely consumed SA. I prophesize that one day, we will return to SA for the final battle. And there, we will have victory.

You can't try someone for the same crime twice, but there hasn't been a trail. Just investigations.

I don't know of anything that would principally prevent reopening an investigation. All that is required is motivation to do so.

Is there a well-trained Natsoc team to btfo them?

No. I'm just going to be a living manifestation of Spurdo.

no, but in the Oynixa case on the most recent server they wiped to trash near the start of the raid ONCE and rage disbanded the entire raid

Hello, I know this is off-topic and I apologize, but it's better I post here than make a whole new thread.

I don't have enough material at the moment to start my own thread, so I am butting in here for input. Please don't be mad.

I support Trump no doubt, but questions are growing regarding his jewish connection, speculation about him being another jewish ploy, mentor Roy "cia pedo-ring" Cohn etc. I am unable to discuss this since everyone is on the Trump train riding his dick. Some claim we should wait with deep redpill research until Trump becomes president, to avoid giving leftist ammunition which might sabotage the election.

I will just throw this suggestion out:

We must start operating in true redpill fashion and dig up anything negative about Trumps past etc. Why? The slim possibility that all Roy Cohn/Jewish NYC mafia information linked to Trump, may(!) be purged forever from the internet when Trump takes office.

My theory is that there is a possibility that it is only NOW we have a chance to do this, after he is elected it will be too late, redpills lost forever.

Does anyone think this makes sense? Or will I be alone in this endevour?

people like sinehead is pushing for that narrative, at this point having hillary jailed will enact real change. ctr is counting on people like you to create a burnout.

its offtopic, you can try it on another thread on Holla Forums or the other political boards if you cant get a serious answer.

You know, instead of just sticking the old threads, maybe it's best to just plain archive them and stick them in the OP of this thread so they don't ruin the front page?

The Jewest of Jewfags.

Goons don't stand a chance since their SJW faggotry isn't the real old SA.

SRS was nothing more than mentally ill morons so dedicated to their troll they started believing their own trolling.

And speaking of the Jewest of Jewfags, that kike Weev better get off his fat arse and pull off something big.

The only left to do is wait, or create shitty counter memes that normalfags will eat up and them leave pepe alone.

It makes me remember the difference here, I still love the old shit that is not posted here anymore even look for it, but normalfags just go on to the next thing and leave the old behind. They make so many shitty memes and just spam with no effort, it doesn't make a lasting impact.

Get the fuck out, shill.

The four years will tell and those four years are all he's getting if he's a kikesucker that doesn't deliver. He's a hell of a lot better of Hillary, that's for sure.

Can you imagine the salt it would produce from every direction to have Trump be the one to put her in jail?

It's like you don't even want a wall, bro.

And actually, I don't give a fuck if he did some shady shit with the mafia. I'd rather he had shady dealings with the mafia than to have him sucking Saudi and Israeli cock.

Don't care. I just want my fucking wall, I want spics and dune coons gone and I want the police uncucked for BLM faggots.

Faggot, pls go.

No matter what happens, he makes liberals deeply upset and in their mind and even the general population he's Hitler, and that's the beginning of everything.

Trump, Trump Jr., or any of his staff reading this should know or forward to him that we've done more for him than any kike ever could, even the ones that gave him shillions. The election has shown through our memeing, we can defeat all forms of shekels no matter how large whether its Yeb!'s hundreds of millions or Hillary's billions. You literally cannot win without the meme dream team. It's over and they must submit to the internet people.

I'll check those Hitler dubs

The irony there is moot's a fucking goon, too. He never stopped being one. He ended up creating something he no longer controls and in the end it will destroy him and his goon brothers.

Again, a goon kills a goon.

Any idea what their plans are?

Any way to infiltrate and ruin their plans?

Yeah that makes no sense at all.

How would it magically disappear after he is elected? Why would they bother hiding connections like that AFTER he wins?

They'll have less reason to do so compared to now, not more.

Right now, we're faced with two options: Trump or Hillary.

Option 1: Hillary wins
Outcome1: It's ogre.

Option 2: Trump wins
Outcome 2: Option 2A or 2B

Option 2A: Trump is the real deal
Outcome 2A: We win

Option 2B: Trump is a traitor too
Outcome 2B: We expose him, mass disillusionment, civil war, we still win

There's nothing to lose at this point. There is no reason to do anything but get Trump elected.

After that we'll see how it goes. Anything else is, at best, a waste of time and effort. At worst, it ruins everything.

They're getting extremely desperate.

Goon and Kike nepotism.

the best we could do is find out companies tied to goons and how they fucked over Holla Forums. another is to look up old doxes of shill groups and see if they're connected to people like stonetear.

Like i said eve online is dying. goons are out of work, they will network to get in good with pr groups. expect newfag vs oldfag fights and anime vs reddit fights to surge up.

all the type of faggotry you saw that killed cuckchan will start up again. pay attention if they shit up a crucial thread. ignore shitpost dc threads as best you can and report them. The mods may think its funny to see the fights but with people like this lurking around, its going to kill 8/pol/ when investigation threads show up.

they're also going to recruit some shocktroops by making drama between boards and make false raids.

expect an intl like group to show up in october.

On the bright side, my parents seem to know what is going on and why there are bombings. Now they understand why I "talk that conspiracy rubbish" to them. To prepare them.

The seemed largely prepared for these bombings like they expected them. That's a good sign that Holla Forums is doing it's job.

If you do not savings gbp, you will become gondola.

The guy is (1) and he tried derailing the paul combetta dig thread. Do not reply.

Dubs confirm shill faggot derailing.

A FUCKING FURFAG

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

IF THAT DOESN'T TELL YOU WHY THEY DON'T DESERVE TO

YIFF IN HELL

THEN NOTHING WILL

wew

kek

You look like a shill to me, bro.

trips checked

lad

knowing that combetta faggot, he probably has a sizable goon and furfag job network that may or maynot overlap.

Nah

No fucking way…

Well, he is pretty stupid so this isn't shocking. I'm sure he's been sweating since the congressional hearing and he might like his freedom enough to do it. Fucking liberals never have any loyalty except to the dollar and their comfort

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Sing you stupid faggot, SIIIIIING!

checking…

and checking…

and checking…

Yep, everything cheques out.

At least he ended up better than Lowtax.

But look at Combetta's rat face and nose. No wonder he'd appeal to the tribe so they let him into the club.

Turn him into a literal cult and make it appear like a real genuine cult.

That would freak them out.

.. or create the biggest cultural revolution since the renaissance.

I suggest come Thursday after Combetta gets shitter shattered live on C-Span, we start checking his probable contacts within a possible network.

For now though, we continue looking on this thread of details.

FUCK

I'M JUST FINISHING MY TWEETABLE OC

Isn't Weev a goon himself?

Yes, and he needs to be hung from the nearest lamp post.

As stated, I have no desire to openly give liberals the ammunition to sabotage the election.

But if we share similiar mindset in the regard for redpills, we all can gain a consensus, and gather as much (unfortunaly) negative redpills against Trump, but keep them to ourself until the day he is elected.

Or will we simply shut up with anything that might be negative or suspicious and go along with Trump the first 4 years, to make sure he is elected again? Keep our minds closed and only give our undying zelous support regardless of what happens? Atleast a few of us needs to gain deep redpills about his past, we cannot operate as a blind cult. Question everything is part of being redpilled, but we could avoid publishing our findings to not let liberals use it against us.

Good post, he must deliver on his promises etc no doubt, we nor the public could ever back him, if he for example decides not to build the wall.

I support Trump 100%, lets just hope we dont grow a culture were we refuse to gain redpills, and won't examine anything that could be negative towards him, because even if he does bad things amongst the good, we would fear a liberal aka 100% terrible all the time, might replace him. Lets not be a group that shuts up for 4 years, he made statements regarding censoring internet for hajiis, lets hope he dont turn on anyone else.

The wall will be built user! No doubt, BELIEVE ME!

We must always be redpilled user, my suggestion is a few of us individually gather and hold information, just incase it becomes nuked from the internet permanently. Just in case…

I agree with your post, it's been an absolute tremendous year! I have no intentions to stop the great Trumptrain or cause negativity.

However, despite the fact I support Donald Trump fully and he is the only candidate anyone should ever vote for, because leftist lunatics are mentally insane (1 of 10000 reasons), but personally I recently jumped of the great trump train, I saw something odd that we passed on our trainride. I see so many of my fellow anons cheering as the train heads towards the horizon of a great future, your cheers slowly fading away from me, i must decide to head into the cold dark and silent forest, continue my research on my own. It wont be easy and there is a chance I wont like what I find.

There is a slim chance, that with Trumps enormous powers, he will purge any negative evidence of links tying him to jewish kikery. Liberals cannot for obvious reasons implicate jews in any fashion, the dangerous link would be information relevant to us.

Trump made suspect statements regarding gaining control over the internet, my suggestion is gathering anything we can tying him to the jews in the past, deep level shit. The media never used jewish mobshit to attack trump, because they never attack their own.

My deepest apologies anons, I will remove myself from thread, I just wish to bring up subject that is important, and signal other anons that there is something we must investigate, sooner or later. I'm a true neckbeard oldfag and didnt wish to derail thread. Please don't respond to me, but atleast consider the angles, never forget we have always been about unadultered redpills without compromise, just maybe now too much is at stake to bring it up.

Will Combetta have a weightlifting accident involving multiple gunshot wounds to the back of his head after Thursday?

Have you heard about Kek, our lord and savior?

Should we ask the mods to have a sticky warning about this so anons are prepared?

it's already a cult, dude

This whole affair of the election drama has redpilled the masses on Jews to a whole different level than has ever existed before. If Trump is their goy toy, it proves to the masses about the extent of Jewry and to himself that he's a weakling little cocksucker and I'll let The Don know that to his face. That despite not being establishment, he's still a cocksucker who isn't in control and deep down inside I know he'll never be able to stand that. That's Donald Trump.

They've already been spamming. Didn't you see the Evalion spam?

Riiiiight… Just in case…

We already have a plan b, you stupid faggot.

I thought we determined that the Evalion shit was coming from her boyfriend trying to force that shit on Holla Forums for publicity.
I think the Evalion shit is coming from the guy that was trying to fuck her still.
I could be wrong, but only someone trying to fuck her could be that autistic about spamming her shit.

archive.is/fr4W9

His name says "wop" but that nose says "Chaim."

capped for future warning

Also the fappening when all hell broke loose after digging around the same time

you'd think Holla Forums would ruin hillary campaign but it was reddit

The Evalion shit comes from the same e-celeb circle, Sinead, Anglin, all those fucks. That includes weev, who's a goon. Weev and Anglin have worked together as well. Sinead and Evalion work together, it's all one big incestuous shitpile of goons and jews. The freech faggots were also in on it. These people sockpuppet and create tons of identities, then try to rope people in to be their shock troops. There were some legit white knight faggots behind the spamming, but there's always a goon behind it, and that goon is invariably a jew.

lol
WE DID IT REDDIT

Well, we did make look like a complete fucking lunatic for going after a cartoon frog. That's gotta count for something.

Immunity revoked, that's what I read would happen. Basically his reddit post revealed he was hiding information that he was supposed to have given FBI to get immunity.

shit wrong cap.

Last thread already had monster vs pol derailment.

Post it here and on twitter

Then he deleted his comments. Destruction of evidence. The motherfucker is done.

i'll be genuinely surprised if stonetear doesn't get suicided from behind before the weekend.

daily reminder that "stonetear" is a WoW item that is literally a rock made from salty tears

I BET HE'S FEELING PRETTY SALTY RIGHT NOW

I didn't know Sinead and Evalion worked together. I try to stay as far away from that e-celeb cancer bullshit as possible. I liked Sinead, but after she started calling Trump a kike lover and the flat earth shit, I gave up on all e-celebs except Stefan.
I knew Weev and Anglin were cancer, especially when revenue from DS is involved. Anyone making actual money on the movement at this point needs to die. Maybe when it goes mainstream there can be some integrity while making money, but right now anyone making cash on white nationalism is cancer and can be subverted if they haven't been already.

Never trust a furry. I wonder if he was at The Great Chicago Furry Gassing?

If this is real then it's still possible it was deleted.

By the way, I'm the Jewdog poster, so I've been familiar with the Evalion shit since the beginning.

Hopefully they use that leverage to prove hillary had intent to tamper with the classified info within the email archives.

I think she would be screwed in a jury trial but IDK if that can happen.

I'M FINISHING A NASTY COMPILATION
Stay tuned, might be another hour at most.

Does anyone have the Hillary fanfic stuff?
Asking for a friend. :^)

archive.is/wLhxN

Here, and let us never speak of it again.

You're a bad person.

Thank you, user… I'm skimming it. Fucking wow. Have some vintage OC.

Jewdogs are only for use on Rachposter and Evalion threads. I've never used the Jewdogs inappropriately.

add a archive.is link to the comment in question, people need to see a source. Use the one in the OP. Alternitavly you could add the wayback machine archive: web.archive.org/web/20160919035203/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived or add both, who knows.

Yes.
I'm shocked how few people know this.
He's the co-founder of GNAA and ran false flag ops against Gamergate while it was happening. He was the source of the 'gamergate = nazis' meme that SJWs picked up and was the one who pushed the Alison Rapp thing. One of the obnoxious pieces of shit during that whole shitshow along with Teridax. Was very likely connected to Holla Forums too.
He's also been arrested on drug charges and did three years for hacking AT&T.
Yet we have tons of people here and on TRS who have no idea how much of a liability he is. Fucking newfags.
Weev should kill himself tbh.

Did anyone listen to the latest TDS episode with the Vice reporter? She came on their show thinking she was going to interview them about memes and Pepe. And then they proceed to brutalise her for three hours. I felt bad for her just listening to it.

You weren't helping, you were spamming, just as bad as the people putting up a million evalion threads.

Hey vice, I think you're posting int he wrong thread

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS
OC INCOMING

You should be able to post this all over Twatter or Faceberg to educate normalfags.

I don't know if I was "just as bad," but my intention with the Rachposter threads was to derail it. My thoughts on that are to discourage anyone from engaging Rachposter in hopes that learningkike would give up trying to engage Holla Forums. I still have no idea why that fucker isn't banned.

With Evalion, it was kinda the same thing. Mods obviously wanted the threads gone, but just like today, they'd make new ones every time the old ones were deleted. My point of view was again to discourage anyone from wanting to participate or engage Evalionfags in hopes that they'd leave, but they're obviously too dedicated to be discouraged by spamming Jew dogs.

Any corroborating sources? It this source reliable?

Please be reliable.

Also, to add, some people were doing the Jewdog thing after I did and I have no control over what they did.
I never started any threads and I have never taken it to any other threads except ones that involve Evalion or Rach. I believe some people may have, but that was not me.

He is dead, no way the clintons are going to let this prime piece of witness material to live. Unless Congress or some other group gets reliable guards to have 24/7 protection.

It's better to ignore rach threads, imo. Just don't feed the troll.

It doesn't end at electing Trump. All levels of government must be free from pozzing and cuckoldry, all around the world whether it be from Australia to France and Austria to beyond. (((They))) must not be allowed to succeed. The people cannot be fooled forever. Their machinations of propaganda such as the media have lost nearly all their leverage through their trust and more. It will be the beginning, the beginning of their end.

(checked)
Wouldn't that be TOO obvious, though? Even for the Clintons to get away with?

You kidding? They're still at it.

I guess Holla Forums isn't talking about evalion anymore regardless. She went downhill after she started cam whoring. But spamming threads does not help.

Damn, those trip-dubs are going to get this guy killed.

The thing is, by Thursday Combetta is going to be a nationally known commodity in the investigation. Those are four literally who's that nobody cares about. I'm sure there's a way to erase him, but not without some real finesse. No "weightlifting accident" is going to be sufficient for Combetta by this weekend.

What is this picture of?

It has happened before for key clinton witnesses. Take James McDougal for the whitewater scandal. Case fell apart against the clintons after his death.

If they do try to give him a shotgun or barbell (((suicide))), it'll look pretty damn fishy. So fishy in fact, that Chaffetz and co. will probably clamp down even harder and ramp things up.

However, they could try to spin it as "lone IT guy suicides to avoid criminal charges", implying that the guilt would be solely his. That's going to be tricky though, as even the MSM is acknowledging his ties to Shillary.

Did we actually kill the hill?

Hillary only has until Thursday to make sure Paul the furfagoon commits suicide.

Let's just pray to kek that the guy lives until the hearing. After thursday I don't care if he commits suicide by drowning himself in a bathtub or has a bizzare fishing accident. We just need him alive until Thursday.
Kek willing and the creek don't rise.

It seriously makes me worried we don't have archives of this shit.

we'd have to seriously meme the shit out of it to make the fbi even consider looking at it to find back-ups or something. It's already bad enough the fbi is already fucked, and i'm not sure there's anything we can trust them with.

I hope we're not overextending our meme magick asking Kek to will it.

Wouldn't that prove without a doubt that she's guilty as all fuck?

I mean she got shit for killing the nobody Seth Rich for fucks sake.

People killed when they had information against the clintons, some going to spill the beans on them but died.

It depends on what Paul knows really. I don't doubt for a second the clintons would kill him to protect themselves.

I remember a couple months ago some super oldfag user saying that he was compiling a huge book on Goons and how to utterly eradicate them from the internet.

We sure could use it right about now.

He did fuck himself hard if that source is right and he told people he plans on singing. He shouldn't have said that until thursday morning. Fucking idiot. He just can't get anything right, can he?

CHRIST, you fucking idiot, Combetta… Why did you make it public that you're going to rat out the HillShill? Dumbest thing he could have ever done. I'd be much more scared of the Clinton Mafia than of jail time. Then again, depending on the prison, he might be even easier to off in the clink.

TAKE IT TO TWITTER

Fag Holla Forums doesn't want to touch it.
I'd have to retouch the whole fucking thing to pin it on 9gag or Reddit.

I've listened to the first two minutes so far and they're basically sam hyde-ing this poor lugenpresse.

Getting shit on is not the same as proof. Without proof, it wouldn't hold up in court, reasonable doubt existing. Of course more and more people would wake up to thefsct that she murders people, but she wouldn't be arrested. Or investigated if the fbi are paid for

Just how in the hell did a .biz website get so big?

thompsontimeline.com/the-hidden-smoking-gun-the-combetta-cover-up/

From the internet is one thing but they're IRL now too. The only solution for them is rope.

Lefties cannot spin this as some asanine alt-right conspiracy, when you look at how old the account is.

Isn't the main goon Lowtax? He just deleted all of Combetta's posts. Anyone have dox on Lowtax? We should know where he lives.

Eh…I'd put a pin in this for now until we get some more sources.

Fingers crossed tho.

If this is true then send it to Chaffetz/Gowdy so Goons can get their ass subpoenaed

Read the fucking article from: you faggots. The sources are "The Twittersphere" and dailydot.com. Don't believe things with out a proper source.

SEND IT TO CHAFFETZ AND GOWDY

Spam my info on Twitter and get congress involved.

Can someone point me to an account generation process for email+twitter that bypasses phone verification?

And? I still believe he is marked, and he could say whatever he wants until the actual hearing then shut up like a clam, so all that matters is the hearings.

And it is still taking forever for most of the MSM to report a god dang thing!

last comment I swear

Belief isn't proof.

Doesn't matter if it's truth, really.

If the Clinton Mafia THINKS it's true that he may sing, and there's plenty of reason to think he would, then he's in real danger I assume. If Clinton gets wind of any info that he is going to cooperate with the investigation and tell the truth, he's as good as dead and this whole thing falls apart.

Naturally we all hope he does spill the beans, but what matters is the consequences of her hearing about the possibility of him talking.

Now this guy is pretty fucking stupid, obviously. Her lawyers are going to tell him not to cooperate, but if he gets scared of jail or being ruined forever, he may talk. Even just a rumor about him talking could get him killed. People around the Clintons have "committed suicide" for a lot less.

Do you think the yellow media is doing this knowing it'll send up a massive red target on his back?

Do you think they know he'll get killed by making it worse than it really is on purpose?

NEWSBREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=XlpdJxh5FHc

I mean, comedic relief. Watch for yourselves.

Yes, that's the same unconfirmed source we all know. I'm talking about laws you can actually look up.

I can't wait to see Lowtax be forced to show up in congressional court to answer for this. We can't ruin his shitty goon life enough, it's beautiful.

If only we could do the same to moot.

I guess things are looking up if folks are starting find SS uniforms cool and trendy.

Honestly, it's probably a complete fabrication for clickshekels or Twitter fame that would have the unintended consequence of him getting killed.

Maybe I watch too many organized crime movies, but I think that's how it would go. Can she afford to take the risk of it being true? Would you trust Combetta, a bumbling moron, with knowledge that could put you in jail and probably the poor house? Clinton really fucking hates the poor and would probably risk killing him to avoid ever being anything other than filthy fucking rich.

The big question in regards to his life span is: How much does Hillary trust this retard?

Send this shit to Gowdy/Chaffetz.

Goons must burn

To be fair, it's vintage Hugo Boss. Of course it's cool and trendy.

Revenge feels so fucking good.

"Donald Trump assassin Michael Sandford (center) being apprehended by US police"

The Rabbis fucked up

archive.is/vmCaX

user, are the goons going to prison for destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice?

Their ratings have been destroyed by the Trumpenfurher so i'm not sure that it even matters anymore.

Please for the love of god spread this shit.

I sure as shit fucking hope so.

Yes, but we are only going on belief. We have no actual proof hillary had these people killed, we just have a very strong suspicion.

Reminder that the (((UN))) is still the biggest threat…

Reminder that Oslama is an evil bastard who would stop at nothing to stay in power…

Reminder that the UN might elect a "New World Leader"….

youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZFY6hP8FM

So has anyone forwarded this information to Gowdy/Chaffetz yet?

Also Gowdy is most likely going to Attorney General under Trump so he a lot of motivation to utterly holocaust Clinton.

If he successfully pulls this off and gets Hillary in jail, he will have a very rewarding career under Trump, the law and order candidate. He should be highly motivated. Can this election get any more exciting?

I can't believe nobody has thought of it before but why don't people troll Hillary with furfag memes? She gets her information from literal furfags. She deserves more ridicule than just having seizures from cartoon frogs.

No way in hell are people going to accept a fucking furfag being rewarded for anything. He deserves the fires of hell.

Saved.

I tweeted that shit right at him.

Gowdy not the furfag is what user mean't i believe

Hillary's fursona would be a dog because she is barking mad.

Yes, GOWDY. Furfags should be gassed and ovened.

Something like pic related?

So many desinformation attempts, this must really be important

U.S. Federal Government Coming Apart At The Seams

And Kek hasn't even started yet. The USA is finished.

archive.is/o27aB

Gowdy definitely has potential in Trump's circle. ==GAS THE OVENS FURFAG WAR NOW!==

Is everyone aware that another username Combetta used is "putergod"?

looks fake as hell

I'm 100% positive that Gowdy knows by now.

Hopefully Rowdy Gowdy fucks over Hillary and the Goons and earns his position as Attorney General so he can purge corruption for the Trumpenfurher.

There is no reason to discuss furfags more than is absolutely necessary.

I like gowdy, he seems like a straight shooter, very sharp.

Looks shit and fake. Concentrate on facts and avoid misinformation.

Just imagine what we could accomplish with all the Goon networks taken down. There would be nobody left to oppose our complete victory in the culture war.

Enjoy your life in the slammer Goon.

It doesn't matter if it's fake or not.
Someone's covering up shit at SA which could be linked to Hillary.

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO TAKE OUT GOONS AND SHILLARY ALL AT ONCE?

imgur.com/gallery/oKO0y

Yes it does you fucking retard.

Just, why?

The post is dated 2000

That would mean there's a supposed 16 year progression of parkinsons. That just doesn't make sense.

6b639d confirmed goon.

That's not how that works.

so what is hard evidence for you? point out an example.

archive.

Stuff that isn't spurious bullshit from halfchan is a good start.

Nigger we give congress everything that we have and their lawyers sort it out.

Dumbass

No.

regardless they should investigate SA and all the areas combetta hanged around in. truth will not fear investigation.

Fucking skype logs, archived pages and screencaps

Sorry I trust something like over a goon in panic mode.

You have to discredit these tidbits of information by the way. Oh wait "They look fake as hell". Shit guys run to the hills omniscient Internet wizard of goonswarm has spoken!

Gas yourself, pleb.

will someone else report this idiot already?

whats the deal? did you actually get scared? your just here to shitpost. away with you.

No

The fact that you goons are so fucking obvious means that we're smarter than you at this point not to mention that we have vastly superior manpower.

We're going to win.

what the fuck are you talking about? I never said for law enforcement to not investigate comey's SA account.

You mean

archive.is/7rF2H - Boring twitter page
archive.is/ToDxz - Unrelated news article about dead guy
archive.is/2BEhn - Unrelated news article about dead guy
archive.is/JCEXG - Cuckchan LARPing thread

None of this is damning information.

Absolutely useless.

Also I noticed just now, when did lowtax's wife dump him?

This just too good. Didn't he have 2 kids with that hag?

Heh, the faggot got bitch slapped by mistress karma.

Hopefully he kills himself once FBI investigates his shit.

Goons belong in the oven.

Entirely nothing wrong with giving them as much as we can so they may uncover more/find the truth.

Stop.

Nice try goon. I was talking about hillary killing people, not paul combetta.

Yeah, why do I wanna be a faggot like you?

You still don't have any fucking proof. Why are you pushing this shit so hard?

So its not plausible that Paul Combetta happened to have a gmail account with the name stonetear. Which just happens to be the same name of an active account thats 7 years old and posted shit about deleting emails back in 2013?

Tell me why letting the House Oversight Committee get word of this and investigate the truth of this is a bad thing.

You do realize that the twitter was linked to compare it to the skype profile picture, right?

And these links Stonetear and other goons to US government.

Enjoy your v&, goon when this gets investigated the site with lowtax's sanity is dead.

If this was fake you wouldn't have anything to fear? Sounds like you certainly have a reason. Truth doesn't fear investigation

"Wasting their time" is a pointless rhetoric, these people are paid to dig into this mess they would be pushing pens in their office cubicles anyway.

Well you should send it anyways.

We're being D&C'd hard right now.

And I thought CtR was stupid…

These supposed skype logs exist where?

Goons are next level idiots if even only half of what this faggot did turns out to be true.
Wait till they start spamming CP like they've done to other sites oh so often.

Your grasping at straws is downright cute. Lowtax ordered to shut it down, threads magically disappeared and goonshills screaming fake crawling out of the woodwork. That's highly suspicious to say the least and warrants federal investigation.

Why are you against that? Do tell. Truth shouldn't be afraid of investigation.

I think he was listing an example of what hard evidence would be for House Committee review.

I know that. I've dealt with SJW-tier fuckheads for a good many years including fans of Ghostbusters being the most recent.

Shit, the Ghostbuster fandom was already SA-Lite from the start, when Paul Fag was called in to do the new one, everyone bleed rainbow-flag.

No wonder I'm a bitter psycho now.

Oh for fuck… Look moron, you wanna go on your little crusade? Wait until Chaffetz is done grilling him, THEN do your fucktarded little dance against SA. Look, I donno what Lowtax did to you (seeing he is a piece of shit, I won't need much of an imagination to come up with a scenario) but hold your little spurg-out until after that then piss all over his corpse.

Besides, Pauly boy here might squeek something else out that'll make you look less like an idiot having a fucking photoshopped piece of paper stapled to your nuts.

Until that happens on Thursday, shit down, shut up, and buckle the fuck up! Preferably, have your mouth buckled.

I love goons in a fit of rage.

Combetta was a goon whenever you liked it or not, Lowtax and others were eager to cover his ass while trying to avoid the inevitable shitstorm.

Lowtax is a spineless SJW cuck, goons like you are ireedemable faggots, goons for shillary and they had their hand in the bullshit GamerGay while cucking for Zoey Quinn.

Lowtax, his sycophants and goons need to burn.

It wasn't enough to shit on Internet culture, but goons cucked themselves for globalists and their useful idiots like Shillary and they're not ashamed of it.

Every goon should be killed right beside their jew masters.

You're an idiot.

You work rather late, goon and it's showing.

You know that there is something to this, something that would warrant a investigation, but you are determined to oppose that in every manner possible. Spouting one fallacy after the other while trying to discredit the sources and failing miserably at that.

You know full well that Lowtax, SA and goons are laughing stock of the Internet. From CP rings on EVE, dividing *chan community with GamerGate bullshit, subversive degenerates like furries infest the cancerous.

And it's AOK to advertise and flaunt how the staff and the circejerks oldfags are tied to Hillary and Obongo's little schemes.

Just because people happened to be friends with someone who worked in Benghazi embassy aren't corrupted in the slightest.

Stonetear is a massive inept furfag who deleted everything on Plebbit when Holla Forums ousted his ass.

The guy had Lowtax and his pals cover his track on SA.

So I ask you again: why are you against this investigation? You sound rather nervous in between your rage induced fits, goon.

I don't trust, believe or take anything goond say seriously due to the fact they act and talk like gamergay shills

By the way you constantly insist that these pictures are shopped, faked, etc. Yet you never provided any EXIF data for example. Words are meaningless without concrete evidence.

Goons were the ones who said to focus on concrete facts? Where's your evidence? You are not some sort of sacred goon cow who is above reproach.

Besides why the fuck YOU are butting into this and why are you defensive when I mentioned Lowtax, Stonetear and other assorted cucks.

SA is involved in this whenever you like it or not.

Timeline doesn't add up. Iirc HRC hired the company in 2013.

This is Sorcha Faal disinformation in both posts. You should honestly be banned for linking to it and either shilling it or taking it seriously.

Plus, they created SRS on reddit "ironically" and created a huge wave of SJW shit plaguing the internet.

I was going to say this, it's is basically
The dude has been offered immunity already. Although even if he doesn't say shit, this opens some lines of investigation that may be used to question someone else.

Man I hate just having to wait.

This is silly because terrorist/bombing attacks actually help Trump/support his case.

If they were going to fill the headlines to try and support Hillary, they'd do it with crazy white guys shooting minorities.

I posted in the previous thread, but two things.

1. He's probably not a furry. He was making a joke about the three wolf moon lamp, and the three wolf moon shirt has been an SA meme for a while.

2. Individual goons, like this guy or Vilerat, might be in influential positions or have influential ties, but this isn't really because they're goons. People like Zoe Quinn and the social justice/weird twitter crew networked on SA and split off from there, but just being a goon doesn't make someone part of some big conspiracy. MPC is an offshoot of an offshoot of the SA forums, and weev ran one of those forums as well. They're a community that have their own injokes, but the SA forums are dying (objectively, look at how many people are posting there nowdays) and they're filled with desperate losers. Go to somethingsensitive.com/index.php?board=1.0 and read the various doxxnet threads to see the kind of pathetic people that you're dealing with. A lot of goons, especially the ones interested in politics, are broken and maladjusted losers who'd be happier if they killed themselves.

Not saying that isn't Combetta's SA handle/avatar, but the post about Parkinsons is most certainly fraudulent.

The proof is that the post was made in 2009 allegedly, but Platte River (and thus Combetta) did not take Clinton on as a client until 2013. (May 31, 2013).

Check the timeline : thompsontimeline.com/tag/platte-river-networks/

t. GIDF

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't fake, all that matters is that he has potential accomplices helping him cover his tracks.
We won't know who did what until the feds get involved.

Unfortunately, the feds aren't able to focus their investigations without outside help.

I'm guessing Goons try to discredit this with one questionable post alone, so they could dodge the bullet.

SomethingAwful is involved as Reddit. Clinton doesn't care about the dying and irrelevant forums. Reddit is under Shillary's control. Lowtax lost his shit over FBI seizure and investigation, so he started to delete fucking everything.

I'll wait for the FBI subopena and Goon tears once Lowtax closes up the shop.

How the fuck am I defending them? I just linked you to a list of goon moderator personal information and gave you a bunch of information.

Also, if you want to see what the LF/more left wing goons are doing, they've got several offshoot forums:

wddp.org/
postplace.org/

Wddp is completely private, postplace seems largely dead - they're offshoots created because they're hypersensitive faggots who need safe spaces and can't handle dissenting opinions/cyber abuse.

rhizzone.net/ is more active, also extremely pozzed and they still refer to themselves as goons.

Ok maybe FIDF. How is he not a furry? What kind of joke is that? He's a literal basement dweller, there's a high chance he's fucked up.

What the fuck is this? Anti capitalism and pro communism site?

We already know what his sexual tastes are - he's into BDSM and his story about eiffel towering some chick in a dream got posted earlier. People already searched through the usual furry sites for anyone with his usernames (he used Stormtear when he wanted to be sneaky lol) and didn't find anything. The yiff comment is about the three wolf moon lamp, and it's the only one. Don't get me wrong, he's a disgusting person (look at the photo of the plant growing in his car or read his boring sex fiction), but he probably isn't a furry.

Offshoot of LF, which was the SA subforum devoted to political shitposting. The forum got shut down, but they essentially took over the site's moderation and played a similar role to the SJW trend that Holla Forums and other chan boards did to the alt right.

Huh, alright.

It's hard to tell if they're being ironic or not, saw pic related there as an avatar. And a karl marx deutschmark.

A large majority of them are too far left for the democratic party and actually dislike Clinton. One of the reasons LF was taken off SA was that they hated Obama so much that the SA admin got a visit from the secret service regarding elaborate assassination fantasies posted there.

God damn, I love being a furfag.

>>>/bog/
>>>/oven/

We did it?

No.

When is the house hearing today? Will it be live streamed?

I think it's tomorrow.

Oh ok. Thanks.

DC Leaks released new batch of files

GET IN HERE LADS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/ian-mellul/

Colin Powell files are available too

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/

IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING

Let's see what we can find

Daily reminder to find the emails about Hillary ordering the extermination of DEVGRU (Seal Team 6) after the Bin Laden raids. Wikileaks will probably drop the emails on Friday, so take Saturday and Sunday off to find the big stories for the Monday debate.

Are you referring to Extortion 17 toranon?

dcleaks.com/emails/M/eml_download/08May_Jun_Jul2016/00001112.eml

hillaryforamerica.zenfolio.com/p172133158
Password : hrcpics

> For any travel problems please email me at [email protected]/* */ and copy [email protected]/* */ Our travel team will be able to assist you 24 hours a day. Please call 646-854-3443 for our on-call travel desk to assist you with problems between 11pm and 7am.* Please note t*his line is for emergencies only. If you have an issue with a credit card authorization at a hotel, please email [email protected]/* */ and we will handle it first thing in the morning.
Some emails and phone #s to have fun with.

More proofz

memes

someone get the pics out of this zenfolio account asap

>hillaryforamerica.zenfolio.com/p172133158

I smell a pot of honey

Someone hop behind a proxy chain and get those pictures

As a side note here is a history lesson for lurking newfags: In days of yore during Chanology sciloon cult set a honeypot Jewgle account which recorded the user IPs and mailed it to themselves and the feds.

Stupid fucks got V& and IRL permaB& hit few. So tread fucking carefully with leaked/compromised accounts.

that pic in particular carries more meaning than most people know.

it's fucking nothing fam

but you'll have them soon anyway

So that account and password is just b8, right?

my.mixtape.moe/jwhhws.zip
my.mixtape.moe/wicdsi.zip

no it's real but the pictures are totally irrelevant

How disappointing, I expected borderline embarrassing material.

Is it too much to ask to dump them ITT or some other thread?

please dump

So are we finally sending the Goons to the fucking Oven?

Since goons have to pay to be goons, we could tie bank accounts to email addresses and start purging goons

Goons are long past their expiration date. The namefags will die out when sub-opena hits with user's usual antics.

We'll know that we hit home once we get spammed with cheesiest of pizzas.

So say then that this is enough evidence to nail the bitch for perjury, at least.

How does this all work out from here? DOJ doesnt seem to give a shit. FBI is in on it. It really seems to me like the only people who actually want to see her go down are either in this forum or already trying their damnedest (like Chaffetz, god fucking speed to the man).

How does this pan out, other than the apparent furfag tragically committing suicide by a rifle from 500 yards away, Clinton throwing money wherever it needs thrown and this ultimately going right back under the rug? Especially when the democucks on the oversight committee itself are all falling all over themselves to make this out to be a witch hunt.

You can clearly see Bill's stealth ear piece in some of these pictures.

Do share irrelevant or nor more eyes could find few interesting tidbits.

Honestly I think that we've been at War with Goons for as long as imageboards have been around.

Now it's finally time to on the offense against the fuckers.

You goons can't trick or deceive us anymore.

We're wise to all of your tricks and have long since surpassed you.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT NAZI CEL SHADING

Which is why he has to start singing as loud and clear as he can as soon as possible. And have a dead mans switch

I wonder if anyone can use this… Think this fucker will be robbed of his brain matter?

OY FUCKING VEY

filtered and reported like the other ID that got banned astroturfing like you.

dont forget, the first people who asked for hugboxes and were ready to post their actual information on site databases to be "protected" from bullies were furries.

They were the proto hugbox, goons saw this and retooled themselves to become a pseudo pr firm after harassing many forums and 4chan, they made problems that appeared out of nowhere and by hiring them " the problem disappeared."

They still work for people like silverstring or CON, Hillary Clinton as you saw with combetta.

The recent shilling is ancient and direct. Goons favorite tactic is making factions or boards go against each other so they can burn out and stay hostile until the board loses its sight from its intended purpose.

OP please don't shoot yourself in the back of the head multiple times and then cut your own head off walk two miles and place your head on a pike as a warning to others.

We'd miss you.

The faggots lose their shit when they face real opposition, they're just spineless circlejerk of tween tryhards now. Christ they barely survived after Lowtax sold them out for the cumdumpster that ended up divorcing his loser ass, shit ton of infighting between SJW and non-SJW goons happened

Much like plebbit, hugboxes and circlejerks that have compulsory pseudonymity it went to shit as expected anons on other hand just jump into the next cesspool after last one becomes too stagnant. I haven't been able to form that certain emotional attachment, dependence or yearning to have social approval on *chans like I have seen with plebbitors, goons, furfag hugboxers and other assorted faggots

Strength of the user is the collective's ability to migrate elsewhere and their obscurity.

Saved. You crafty fucking nigger

I built pools with out ladders

Good work user!

Sometimes SA and Tumblr have overlap in users, like Toxoglossa on tumblr.

By the way, what are goons like, anyways? When are we gonna make Reddit into a satellite state?

Plebbit can burn. It's a gateway for normies. It's a politically correct controlled cesspool.

is it a pic for ants?

Two questions;
1. The entire site userbase, or the ones involved? If so, what of the ones overseas?
2. Will they be elligible for a unique punishment?

obstruction of justice, maybe not the userbase but more than likely the mods and those who may of deleted his shit.

Alright, fuck it; let plebbit burn with them. But what I want to know is what the average goon is like; Since the average user's personality typically shapes the community.

The more you think about it, the history of post ~2008 politics is really just goons v anons.

Power-hungry and malicious.

Goons = SRS

Like Jews.

They're a lot like us except gayer and their memes and content aren't funny. You know how if anything happens on the internet we always find out about because an user was there? There's always a goon there too. They're everywhere like we're everywhere.

You can tell who they are 9 out of 10 times by how they act. If you see someone on the internet acting like a faggot they use emoticons even though they're not 14. They're sycophantic and have an excitable attitude like a person that's a hybrid between a 35 year old man and a 14 year old girl. Like if you go into an IRC channel and there's some faggot in there using emotes it's probably a goon.

they're content kikes like furries. they sink their fangs into many places. infact the "Holla Forums is gay" meme came from them, alot of them were transitioning during 2010 2013. so they wanted anons to fuck their sorry tranny asses.

They're powermongerors like jews. They try to control content with political correctness and astroturfing on tumblr this would include art because they like seeing it degenerate for their lulz. If they get a position in a company they invite their circlejerk with referrals.

when they get caught they scream that they dont care as they try to stab you to death.

Not mine, found it at youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg

This is the other one he made, normalfags are loving them on twitter. I'm even seeing Stein supporting nignogs passing it around.

THE COMBETTA MAN

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GOON

So basically, they're SRS?

SRS was made by goons.

These faggots? I thought they were contained to Reddit?

I think I'm going to be sick.

Reddit itself went through a pretty big purge about 2 years ago when they eliminated /r/coontown and /r/fatpeople hate, but allowed all the doxing that SRS does and even encourage it.
The only people left on Reddit is grandmas and SJWs. I'm surprised they even let /t/the_donald exist. Haven't been back since /r/niggers was gassed maybe 3 years ago?
I know they were trying to do something with /r/european, but I think that got cucked too.

Nah. Those individual faggots might be, but they're part of the goon network which spans most of the active/influential parts of the internet, especially Rebbit, EVE, and the Chans.

Imagine the internet Illuminati and then imagine they're all mentally ill with varying shades of bipolar, transsexuals, psychopaths and histrionics, all mixed in with a healthy dose of agency to actually do things worth raising an eyebrow at.

Near 2011/2012 they gained near total control of Reddit via SRS.

And Plebbit just let it happen. They wouldn't dare do to them what they did to FPH or coontown.
Which brings up Ellen Pao. Chairman Pao was brought in to nuke those subreddits and was immediately fired after she did and I think it was entirely planned that way, of course.
Bring in the chink, whom everyone will hate for censoring reddit, then fire her for censoring reddit. And oh, by the way, we're not bringing back those subreddits, though. And we're going to leave SRS, who violates every rule of reddit and raids everything they don't like and destroys the userbase.

I never could understand why Reddit didn't nix SRS, who was much worse for the company than /r/niggers, /r/fatpeoplehate /r/gasthekikes or /r/coontown combined. Not that I really care, but does anyone really know why SRS is immune?

Maybe they're all jews that cry antisemitism every time someone objects to them?

Of course they're all jews, but why allow those subreddits in the first place if you're just going to allow SRS to dox the users and eventually delete them?
I don't get reddit at all. The karma system is retarded, everyone knows that 75% of the shit on the main page is shilling and product placement, anything except pics of white children hugging nigger children and cats is raided.
I just don't get why so many people use it when it's so easy just to create another site exactly like it without the negatives. I just don't get it.

This I'm less sure of but I've heard some of the admins are SRS as well.

they have ego there.

Because Ohanian and probably Spez are both part of SRS. Ohanian for sure.

some admins are SRS, and all admins in direct communication with SRS.

SRS is like Reddit's internal police force, in a way, or maybe the KGB is a better analogy. They infiltrate and destroy anything non-approved, with unofficial but tacit sanction from the admins.

It's useful. You don't want r/incorrectthoughts on your site. You send SRS to infiltrate and destroy it, and it saves you from having to outright censor it and allows you to pretend like you're for free speech. That subreddit just fell due to internal drama, (that we allowed, encouraged, and did nothing about once it came to light) is all :^^^)

FPH, GTK, CT, were uninfiltratable. Thus why they had to be axed, because they simply can't just be allowed to exist..

Addendum:

What, do you think the purpose of Reddit is to make an economic profit? I bet you think that's Google's purpose too.

spoiler: every "social media" platform is simply a method of platform (and thus thought) control. How do you think they all run at a loss for half-decades in a row and still everybody working there makes six figures?

How fucking evil.

Do you think Reddit will die any time in the near future?

I was on voat briefly and it looks like all of the cool subs on voat are now gone, too.

I know what happened to Holla Forumscoontown. That was Eugenix, who may or may not be David Cole Stein (yes, THAT David Cole Stein), but I can't seem to find out what happened to v/niggers. There's an explanation on it, but of course it was deleted by the user who bothered to write out the explanation.

Where did all of those people go? I looked around and it seems like some of them are on DS and maybe some went to 4cuck. Does anyone know?

Paul Combetta Archive zip

"KILL THE I.T. PEOPLE"

She is seriously beginning to look like the old nazi pope.

Garrow- CIA AGENT LEAK

This was written by a former CIA agent (retired) quite recently, you may find it of interest:

"There are some topics that will get you labelled as a conspiracy theorist and other topics that will get you thrown off of Facebook and then there are those that will get you killed. So let me dive right into what will be the most outlandish and truthful fact that has come to my attention. And remember this – I am not a fan of Hillary or Bill Clinton, the criminal enterprise that they call the Clinton Foundation nor am I in contact with the former employee of Bill and Hillary one Dick Morris.

Let me begin by setting the record straight that the killing of politicians and their influence on others has been with us from time immemorial. Julias Ceasar is a name that most have at least heard of and his death by murder is something that is the stuff of legend and poetry and books galore. There is a long list of influential people whether on the throne or behind the throne of power that met an unfortunate end. Of more recent note there is the murder of the Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko a former FSB officer who went public with the knowledge that he had been poisoned with a radioactive element (plutonium or polonium) and the gruesome pictures of a mans skin almost falling off before our eyes are not pretty.

Let me remind folks that the Clinton criminal conspiracy has amassed over 2 billion dollars in the largest slush fund being administered by any public figure in American history. Bill and Hillary turned the Clinton Global Initiative and its antecedent spin offs to aide Haiti (and other scams) and all the power and cash that if funnelled into her brothers pockets and a few other sycophants into a giant next generation pay to play/ influence peddling racket. But many an error took place as the arrogance of mostly Hillary took her into a place where her short tempered willfulness and pig headed assurance that her doodoo didn’t stink, set her up to become the target rather than the beneficiary of all the crooks who wanted access to the White House again. She let them down, double crossed them and frankly like the aforementioned spy Litvinenko, they conspired to kill Hillary.

The coughing and spluttering Clinton showed time and again to the American people her gradual downward spiral of breathing problems and the most recent episode had doctors announcing what others had been suggesting, that she had pneumonia. Previously the word was spreading that she had Parkinsons but as with the Russian spy the early diagnosis depended on the presenting evidence at the time. But nobody was looking at the possibility of an airborne poison that had been planted in her humidifier used to ease her ever worsening breathing condition. Now a warning – we have lost Justice Scalia, Breitbart, Clancy, Hastings to suspicious events – Hillary crossed the wrong people and it has been determined that they no longer need her. She will most likely remain on the ballot and quite possibly will win the election (the voting machines can still be rigged) but know this, she will never be inaugurated. Her death after the election and before her swearing in would give Obama the perfect opportunity to have the crisis he will need to get his third term.

Of course this may all come off the rails and they will have to go to plan B if this little expose missive makes its way around the world. Sorry Barry, I just had to tell the truth. America deserves that."

“…the real battleground remains the United States where the Khazarian mafia desperately clings to power amid growing popular anger. The people behind Hillary Clinton contacted the White Dragon Society again to say their new plan is to have Hillary drop out of the Presidential race for health reasons and then run a Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama ticket against Donald Trump.

“CIA sources, who otherwise seem sober and sane, insist Hillary was replaced by a new clone (that was standing by in Chelsea Clinton’s apartment) immediately after the old clone collapsed. Certainly she seems to have changed dramatically in a very short time… At the very least, she seems to have gotten 10 years younger in a very short time."

Hillary is gone, they need to give up.
If that really was Hillary that appeared with crossed eyes looking like a junkie, MY GOD it is time for them to give up. That makes a computer generated appearance far preferable. They need to let her quit out of mercy, I don't believe she really wants the presidency if she looks like that.
If that really was Hillary, it proves they have zombie meds that will keep you going with a stopped heart. And she's probably out on bail.
We know Hillary has body doubles. It is obvious there are also computer generated appearances. Where does one go from there?

Where did you find this ?

nice dubs. other than that, kek.

It's… interesting.

I'm just not buying it. Sounds like it was written from a nuthouse hospital bed.

I just looked up "Jim garrow" the guy who wrote it, and the first ten jewgle results are anti-right wing articles calling him crazy.
Rightwingwatch
Alex Jonestown
American loons
Shit like that. Kinda makes you wonder.

Ah, the White Dragon Society, haven't heard about the dragon societies since the brief time I spent at GLP. I'll bet I can go there right this minute and find the source of this post.

Sounds, as another said, interesting, but this is just a troll/loon/what have you, I'm certain of it.

Gonna go check GLP now and see if I'm right.

What's GLP?

Godlikeproductions.com

Disinfo conspiracy site, filled with shills, agents, and quite literally batshit insane people. Feel free to peruse it and see for yourself.

It ties in directly with this thread, though.

Might want to look at this:
godlikeproductions.com/members/39571/profile

Remember that "putergod" is one of the usernames affiliated with Combetta. I saw this last night while I was digging.

think he scrubbed it before you found it?

If accounts like these are him, he sure signs up at places only to not do anything. I have found plenty of sites with an account name he would use and it never has anything, or it only asks 1 question and thats it.

Some of this CIA leak was from Ben Fulford, and the main top part was saved from an earlier Holla Forums post that was from Jim Garrow, ex-CIA agent.

I can't comment on that specific incident as I'm not in-the-know, but one signature goon tactic is co-option via forced migration.

For a case study on this, one can look at goymergate.

Interesting, and for what it's worth I couldn't find anything on there about this. I didn't exactly do a thorough search.

The White Dragon Society is really what made me think of them, I've never seen them discussed on Holla Forums and I've been here for years. Seems like a group we'd keep our eye on but then again they are based in China and we mostly focus on the West.

FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 9-12-16… “It is not over until we see the 911/311 perpetrators perp walked in front of the world’s TV cameras”

kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/full-article-benjamin-fulford-9-12-16-it-is-not-over-until-we-see-the-911311-perpetrators-perp-walked-in-front-of-the-worlds-tv-cameras/

So is the hearing on Thursday or Friday?

Iv'e been hearing Friday but I remember it being Thursday at 12:00

archive.is/484rd

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IVnH_ViUoOQ

FULL: Hillary Clinton first speech since 9/11 spill – North Carolina
So you have a political establishment that is so corrupt and degenerate that it is now trying to elect a CG President. That is simply not going to be allowed to happen, Pentagon and agency sources affirm.

A Donald Trump presidency is also looking more problematic because the Chinese, the largest creditors for the bankrupt US Corporation, are against him.

In any case, the rest of the world has clearly already decided to bail out on the US corporate government. In the past year, foreign central banks have dumped $343 billion worth of US government bonds and the sell off is accelerating.

It is not surprising they refuse to invest in a government that admits $6.5 trillion went missing from its military budget in 2015 alone. Agency sources say the $6.5 trillion was laundered through the Clinton Foundation and spent on “the USAP. Unacknowledged Special Access Projects.. (Deep Underground bunkers, and the secret space program)… Especially in the Antarctic and Patagonia…”

This makes sense because on the one hand we have an official US Defense Department budget of $651 billion for 2015 and yet that same Defense Department issues a report saying that $6.5 trillion (ten times the official budget) went “missing.”

dodig.mil/pubs/documents/DODIG-2016-113.pdf

Anything is possible, but as

said, people sign up for shit all the time and never post. Who knows?

Here is some raw intel on this issue from CIA sources in Asia:

“The cover story as you know, is that Duterte has called for the withdrawal of US troops in Mindanao, supposedly to keep them from being killed by the terror group Abu Sayyaf. Which as we know is a black ops terrorist organization financed by the Boys… the real reason the special ops troops are there is to watch over the giant gold stash. The cabal is intent on removing it very soon for their own purposes… Duterte knows this, and has already made a tentative deal with both China and Russia to allow them to access the location. This is in exchange for a ‘piece of the action’ as well as protection from the US wet works team. There is a very large amount of Au stored there dating from before the Japanese Golden Lily operation.

This ties in with the Sultan of Sulu…and the Borneo gold…this is a dangerous game and an attempt will be made to remove Duterte permanently from the scene. He is aware of this already… I was told that the Au will be used as part of the new gold backed currency of which China, Russia, Iran and India will be a party to at the onset… other countries will join as well once the new system is up and running… they will need at least 1 million metric tons to make it feasible… the gold is available at several locations here in Asia…the percentage of gold that will back the new system can change as more countries join with their reserves.”

This, of course, will be another major topic of next weekend’s secret negotiations.

The entire Goon playbook revolves around infiltration and playing the long-con.

They act like "normal" people, years if they have to, until they've gained enough trust or power to destroy everything from within. Just look at how they influence The Guardian. Jeb(!) Lund is a fucking goon. They're all thirty-year-old manchildren who think it's hip to be nihilists. Gamergate is another good example because /ggrevolt/ and Holla Forums were one in the fucking same. They are the reason we had to put up with a fucking year of D&C shit, not to mention Josh himself was a Goon. Goons have irreversible damaged this site

That's why Weev getting involved with alt-right people triggers me so hard. You think he's on TRS' side just because he helped them with some tech issues? You think he honestly believes the things he says? FUCK no. The more time passes, the more likely it becomes he's going to do something fucking stupid that will damage either the movement or even Trump himself.

With Goons, you lose.

Investigation Thread #3: Stonetear / Paul Combetta

archive.is/Wrwk7

Oh my…

You're fucking right.
I just checked into v/niggers and apparently some of the mods from /r/niggers and /r/coontown were fucking goons. Pretended to hate niggers for at least 3 years and followed the it all the way to voat only to try to break up the community on voat.

FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS PLUS, Eugenix pretended to be a racist while being an actual Jew JUST TO FUCK OVER the brand "coontown." Other mods too.

Goddamn. This is ridiculous.

SomethingAwuful

That accursed website is the source of half the shit going wrong with the world right now.

They will be the first ones to go once trump takes over. They are a conglomerate of literal cuckold nu-males in IT whose sole purpose in life is to bring about a feminist utopia where men are opressed and women rule everything unopossed.

I wish i was kidding.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/297106-oversight-orders-reddit-to-preserve-deleted-posts-in-clinton-probe
archive.fo/Oqnfa
Guys we have officially cucked Reddit and it's absolutely essential that we get Chaffetz to Subpoena Lowtax's ass.

Goons have got to go.

Investigation Thread #3: Stonetear / Paul Combetta

archive.is/Wrwk7

HILLARY'S EYES CROOKED SHE IS BEYOND SICK! MUST SEE VIDEO PROOF NOT A JOKE!
youtube.com/watch?v=h2MMkr4el6U

I bet Reddit will claim they don't have them.

Wait…

Has anyone tried to use unreddit?

Does anyone have the SA/Weird Twitter archive dump? I have a couple links on my other computer I can drop later if no one has it but there's a more thorough collection around.

How do we make sure that he shoves a subpoena up Lowtax's ass then?

here's your $0.09

Weev is a special case, IMHO, in that he's faced consequence - something other Goons have never had to deal with. As much as I am loathe to trust Goons, I'm ready to keep Weev at arm's length.

Now comes the fun part.
/r/the_donald has goons on the modteam as well.**

It's not like Lowtax will be dragged out into congress, he'll just be ordered to pass them all posts made by known Combetta accounts.

That's if Combetta doesn't start singing like a canary on thursday.

If you have the original reddit urls paste it in your browser but replace the 'r' in reddit with a 'c' and something might come up.
I have this one ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/?limit=500
ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5359b4/only_donate_to_trump_and_his_campaign/
ced*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5357sp/petition_to_have_tehdonald_and_nimblerichman/
remove the asterisk

Didn't Combetta commit a crime when he deleted his reddit posts? Isn't that obstruction of justice, since he destroyed evidence? Even if reddit themselves have a backup copy, the fact he willingly deleted his entire post history shows intent to destroy evidence that could be used against him.

So is there any way we can dig up Combetta deletions through unreddit?

If he deleted shit, is there a way to use unreddit to find them and use them as evidence or was everything properly archived and there's no need?

Yes destruction of evidence is a crime.

rip hopes and dreams

I just tried with /u/stonetear on ceddit and nothing comes up.I haven't used unreddit much so don't know. I'm finding links in the comments with the ceddit posts I linked to here the red posts were deleted by reddit which gives insight into what they wanted to hide.

Here is his original post about deletion
archive.is/60Tf3
ceddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

some /r/conspiracy links have plenty of archives in the comments within
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/#bottom-comments
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53io42/summary_of_paul_combetta_discovery_share_this/

Page 1: archive.is/WJtMh
Page 2: archive.is/fN627
Page 3: archive.is/UlqGx
Page 4: archive.is/WqKHV
Page 5: archive.is/fvnYL
Page 6: archive.is/sj3br
Page 7: archive.is/7T1Py
Page 8: archive.is/qYE6o
Page 9: archive.is/TJYxP
Page 10: archive.is/27VD4

DEAD HILLARY FILES.zip

mediafire.com/?auc7xozcj9s9wsf

unreddit and ceddit don't actually keep archives of anything. They rely on the fact that reddit itself doesn't actually delete things when mods or admins remove posts or threads. When you go to look up a deleted post, what the sites are really doing is sending a query out to reddit for the post data, and then displaying whatever reddit comes back with. In this case, it seems like if a user deletes their posts and account, neither of those sites can pull the data from reddit anymore.

This is why archiving sites are so crucial.

oh wow nice dubs this looks interes-

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

ATS*

yeah, some of it shows up but a lot doesn't. Chaffetz has to take into account the posts deleted by automod and spam filter too especially since the mods often tweek the code so posts with certain keywords are automatically deleted.

Here's a screenshot of his comments about the email deletions
archive.is/60Tf3

screenshot of the entire thread
archive.is/60Tf3

(checked)
Well, from the article on the Oversight committee site, it looks like they ordered reddit to preserve all records of that post, and reddit's own policies say that they have a 90 day data retention policy or something to that effect. So I'm assuming that they have 90 days worth of backup rotation archiving the entire contents of the site.

Stuff that gets deleted by the filters may or may not make it into the database and be archived - if it's acting like a pre-filter on the post and it never hits the DB it'll never get backed up. Edits to posts should be saved but that depends a lot on how their records are structured.

I'm really hoping that Chaffetz, Gowdy, and Meadows smell blood in the water and go after Combetta as hard as they can. And I hope even more that going after him leads to further investigation of Shillary.

I hope Uwe Boll serves him the subpoena.

I believe that changed after the 1st of this year. I can't remember the details but the retention went to 6 months. I hope reddit admins understand the serious crime of withholding data or lying to feds.

More archives of Paul's comments.
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr

I see what you did there, these scum will pay.

It's a beautiful pepe.

another archive
the original reddit thread before he deleted his account history
web.archive.org/web/20160919035203/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived

his post history
web.archive.org/web/20160919060925/https://reddit.com/user/stonetear

dump
remote.utorrent.com/send?btih=30FC8F98152090619C3CA0E8519FC3610B418D2F&dn=StoneTear&message=&sid=f92df1dd&cid=9429331025

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/53g5l7/breaking_this_is_allegedly_a_post_from_hillarys/

archive.is/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear*

web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html >Contains pictures and References to username

hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs

Currently #1 on /r/politics as of 7am PDT

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/53hdaq/reddit_posts_by_hillarys_it_guy_proves_she/
>ScreenShot for proof! - i.imgur.com/4PZv38l.jpg
>Poof! Gone at 7:11am PDT - i.imgur.com/E8NNc5b.jpg
>Flaired as "PersonalBlog" and Removed!!! - i.imgur.com/ep6D5W8.jpg

Didn't see this while skimming thread. Combetta's labor re: Clinton emails from 2015.

completecolorado.com/pagetwo/2016/09/09/paul-combetta-may-have-stayed-tethered-to-clintons-through-legal-reimbursements/

archive.is/3eRTb

And Clinton's poll numbers keep dropping! No wait! It's all just that RWC:

It's been a while since I've been around them, so their demographics might have changed. But the heart and soul of a goon is the jew. They care only about themselves as a group (not for any kind of shared ideology or anything). They consider everyone else to be goyim. They marry each other. They like to have all their own services so they never have to interact with anyone else. They consciously practice entryism and subversion. They're addicted to irony and criticism. Wherever they are, they're not a member of X, or a player of X, they're a goon.

It goes far beyond the "everyone else is a faggot" attitude that groups normally have.

Some interesting info from 4 chan:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89768089#p89796563
ucavviu7wl6azuw7.onion/thread-b840c93051acd9265664358ddccd1f6cc45ddd6c.html
I have not visited this address, so i can not confirm if screenshot is legit.

Has anybody looked into the origin of how the_donald discovered this?

I've got a theory that somebody has had this on the backburner for a while, and upon Cometto pleading the 5th 500 times WITH immunity they decided to drop it on the cocky bastard.

@GOPPollAnalyst tweeted it when she found it and reddit helped her archive and did initial digging. Her name is Katica and she's a qt.

Also she is a law student specializing in eDiscovery see

And in the glorious cleansing which follows we will retake our homeland of 4chan and purge gaia online and livejournal, fulfilling the prophecies made a decade ago

weev needs to be killed as soon as any user here sees him.

Funny how literally every single time someone mentions weev, an user just happens to show up with calls to violence…

Funny how every single time there's a sticky, some fucking retard sages in it.

Also weev is an attention whoring faggot anyway so who cares.

Fuck off weev.

Weev is currently in the NTA stream chat, whoring it up.

This is my first post back to Holla Forums in probably 4 years. Great fucking work. Where is the sauce on Stonetear saying she has parkinsons? That would be just fucking fantastic news.

I'm not sure if it was legit or not, it was apparently a SA post from a while ago.

We're pretty sure so far that was bullshit. Even if it was a real post, it was from 2009 which was years before he ever had contact with HRC and her cronies. Platte River Networks picked up the e-mail server contract in 2013.

This thread and recent events has shown me that the future of politics in the US will be Anons vs goons.

What a time to be alive.

we grew up and integrated into society, who knew.

I was posting in another thread but it capped.

Sent!!!!!!!!!!

Polite sage for doubleposting but the screenshots of SA threads with StonetearX2 look fake as fuck and I saw a infograph being sent around in the other sticky that looks like it was cobbled together by goons then the thread mysteriously got post capped really quickly by anime pictures and obvious goon shills.

There's a lot of shilling going on, but turning the eye of mordor onto SA is not a bad thing.

We'll get ignored if they get spammed with shill made infographs.

At the very least they'll subpoena Lowtax and get SA records and find out what really went on. Some anons claim they archived everything and will dump it tomorrow. You can wait for the dump or do it now, up to you.

its bullshit. SA does this all fucking time.

I already sent a short e-mail asking for Combetta's SA posts be investigated and that Lowtax could have possibly deleted them already in order to obstruct justice.

I'm waiting for Chaffetz to tear some new assholes today

Good enough for the time being.

I also tweeted at him.

they don't just subpoena over tinfoil email requests, they need something substantial.

dropping this into google reveals nothing.
Stonetear site:somethingaweful.com

StonetearX2 site:somethingaweful.com

dropping this doesn't even get me a google cache, just the same stupid fucking trolling being done here:

StonetearX2 stonetear somethingaweful.com

it's fucking nothing

It usually helps if you spell words correctly.

And also not format them like a spastic trying too hard to damage control.

forums.something awful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783785&pagenumber=878&perpage=40#post464453159

forums.something awful.com/showthread.php?pagenumber=9777&threadid=3680205

Being a Goon after 2004-2005 at the latest should be grounds for summary execution on TDOTR.

archive.is/zH5CS
archive.is/a8tVC
archive.is/QIszJ
archive.is/6NAB7 - >proof StonetearX2 is "putergod" is Paul Combetta
archive.is/D2haG
archive.is/FbEvU
archive.is/J6eu1
archive.is/Ek0e2 - > Who's Olya?
archive.is/TeZs6
archive.is/iSjSs
archive.is/bgXJf
archive.is/dmhKD
archive.is/1PtGO
archive.is/G6Jgz
archive.is/pnt4M
archive.is/bXmJo

web.archive.org/save/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=418718&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=surreal&pagenumber=12

web.archive.org/web/20160922070104/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=526885

web.archive.org/web/20160922065642/https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=526885&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7

Well that was fucking easy.

I just found proof that StonetearX2 is Paul Combetta, and now everything's archived. You fucking kike.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW, CAUSE THE OTHER ANONS HAVE EVERYTHING

It's Thursday (at least in euroland) so I'm assuming his time is coming. Stonetear will have to rename himself to Bonedtear.

see

Superb work, user.

Spread it everyone.

Everyone should save manual backups just in case someone fucks with them.

whois on putergod.net:

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.
Domain Name: PUTERGOD.NET
Registry Domain ID: 32574772_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.netearthone.com
Registrar URL: netearthone.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-15T16:39:13Z
Creation Date: 2000-08-08T20:54:43Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-08T20:54:43Z
Registrar: NetEarth One, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1005
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Your God
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: na
Registrant State/Province: Bliss
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.11112223333
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Your God
Admin Organization:
Admin Street:
Admin City: na
Admin State/Province: Bliss
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.11112223333
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Your God
Tech Organization:
Tech Street:
Tech City: na
Tech State/Province: Bliss
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.11112223333
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: ns1.skilaw.com
Name Server: ns2.skilaw.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Name server is hosted by: skilaw.com which redirects to chalatlaw.com/skilaw which is in DENVER

too fucking easy

Oh and from the PRN site: platteriver.com/why-us/wins/

Denver Law Firm

"We replaced the entire IT staff of three engineers at a Denver based law firm with 60 employees and fully upgraded their complete technology infrastructure eliminating dozens of ongoing network issues and reducing help desk tickets by 80%. We saved the firm over $100,000 a year in IT salaries and substantially increased uptime and performance by consolidating the server count from 50 to 25 servers."

Which could likely refer to Chalat Law, the company which putergod.net has its DNS pointed to.

admin contact for putergod.net is [email protected]/* */ :^)

see posts

One last info and I'm done:
combetta.com is related to putergod.net through [email protected]/* */

Check here if you want to explore for yourself: whoismind.com/whois/putergod.net.html

I think this is more than enough corroboration for linking StonetearX2 to Combetta

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE!

Is there an archive of the post about parkinsons? I'm still kind of skeptical whether it's real or not.

Archives can't get past the paywall.
Best you can hope for is Congress issues a subpoena for any deleted posts from him.

LEL @ Platte River Nerdwerks for getting their shit pushed in

Hmm the again, you were replying to a post with a ton of archives. What allowed it through?

I know ages ago you could sometimes browse the forums without a membership but whenever Lowtax needed money he would flip the switch and put up the paywall.

Maybe he caught wind of the happenings and turned it back on when people started archiving shit.

To my knowledge the paywall going down was kind of a once per year thing to maybe bring in fresh blood.

Nah, it happened pretty frequently, basically anytime he needed 10bux to keep the lights on he would put it up.

Fake screencap, don't share it.

Fuck off.

It looks like the fakepost is dated in 2009. Would he have been working with her that early?

Oh my gooooooood. We missed the opportunity to add in THIS at the end

What is happening here???

Is that someone in a Bane Bag?

Magnificent, but like said, it needs the face of Kek at the end.

That was Kek.

No, it was proven he wasn't working for her that early.

Please explain to me, in what possible way is it beneficial to spread such obvious disinformation? Who are you trying to convince?

The only ones who would want to muddy the water like this would be Combetta and his cronies.

Calling it a fake is counter-productive, and goons are pushing the fake angle because the mods and admins have purged his posts from the site.
The point of the material is to get congress to investigate the involvement of SA and StoneTear.

We're swimming, drowning, in gold and you want to play with shit.

This.

I fucking remember Jesmaster!
Holy shit. I didn't realize his shit was saved. Same with stonetear….
Wow. that brings back memories…
I haven't lurked SA since 2004 or so.

Just ignore it and move along. Congress is already investigating. There's so much better information dug up.

What is it with something awful always being connected with the government or state agencies?
Like that guy who died in benghazi posted there too.

I really think the cia might use SA as a way to manipulate people for some reason

NatSoc rogue reporting in i can fuck with them
I have some championships under my belt
Give me the damn server.

Fuck off goon.

here's an old archive of his SA folder, though there isn't much of interest in it:

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.putergod.net/sa/*

if that user is legit, and not just feeding confirmation bias (which he says is extremely powerful), that may be the most insightful and important single thing i've read on Holla Forums

He's gonna get suicided.

DOES COMBETTA HAVE EVE ONLINE ACCOUNTS?

This may be important.

What are you? Some pinko sympathizing gommie?

Is the hearing going to be live? I'd live to watch.

Some things never change I guess.

If first pic is true then the FBI are more spineless faggots than I thought they could be.

The cucknadian user at >>79486254 spoke the truth.

Get in here!

Fucking dindu

Reddit just got a mention.!

OP here

>>7577296
here is the screencast of him deleting his posts. youtube.com/watch?v=a8yig_qF-ZA

Yes, here's a list of the committee members at the hearing. Message them about the reddit, SA post. Their office number is on the contact page. oversight.house.gov/subcommittee/full-committee/

Message your congressman!
>>7583373 GOOD JOB!

It wasn't skype you idiot, it was a Twitter direct message.

>>7566819 >>7566998 >>7567434 >>7568321
I can't send that to any normies because of all the blatant chan references. please edit it.
Add a picture or something proving Hillary used a blackberry in 2009, to answer these anons criticism. >>7582781

thats fucking hilarious.

I've got nothing to do with this user. All I did was make a new thread.

the social approval varies within thread by thread, and quickly becomes irrelevant upon thread death.

I don't have the archive for the 2nd thread.

nice

I want you to make the pastebin for the next thread so I can copy/paste. only include relevant information please, and post links to any relevant images that you want me to use in the new thread. please work together on this to create a coherent collaboration for the next thread starter.

last note: has anybody at all thought to lookup Gozinbulx post to see if he posted in the Parkinson's thread? I'd archive that shit quick if I were you, before lowtax deletes it too.

that really fucked up my post because I had to reformat everything so it would fit.

I'll link the post that didn't get highlighted

I am also trying to compile a set of images to send in an email. If I could get some help with that along with writing the message itself. I'll drop the emails for all the secretaries of the congressmen, once we get a good message going.

Are we going live in 20 minutes?

Are we going live in one minute or what?

I think its done?

Hold onto your butts

Video reeks of controlled opposition/Sinead McCarthy (Jewish goon)

All this calling him a "goon."
He's just some guy. The whole "goon" thing is a gang-stalking-tier conspiracy theory.

Wew lad. Goon just means he's a fag who pays for access to the SomethingAwful forum and a libtard. People who jerk off to photoshops and photos of the admin Lowtax's boils.

Considering he's also a furfag, it is extremely likely he is also a goon.

shut up furniggergoon.

go suck more ctr cockmoney.

archived everything with archive.is because web.archive.org are delete happy cocksuckers.

ProTip: if you have to use web.archive.org for some reason, you can archive those links with archive.is for securing back-ups sup dog heard you like archives

[email protected]/* */ was in the dropbox breach

I know that but their tech skills are always bigged up.

Hi Sinead.

In what circle? In no reality is a Goon known for their "tech skills"

They are known for photoshops and D&D parodies. That is it. Nothing else. They had a very small flash community as well.

also Xpgamesaves.com db dump

that's doesn't make sense, anyone can sign up for a forum including someone with tech skills.

they try to hack eve accounts all the fucking time.

Something else that bothers me.
How convenient was this?
On Reddit. Naming "big client", describing exactly why he needs to strip a string from a text file?
All unnecessary and pointless breaches of security…
Then he leaves a nice breadcrumb trail linking the reddit post to his real identity.

Set up much?

No goons could answer the question? He had to ask on the most public forum on the planet?

Call me incredulous but doesn't this look like it was meant to be discovered?

Then you know nothing about the IT field. They consist of some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the planet.

I can accept a " professional" I.T person not knowing basic operations, but adding exactly enough detail to link him to Clinton, well that was convenient, nice of him, cheerful Cohencidence.

do you know how they work?

if one gets caught they get disowned.
The most malicious goons have information about other goons sexual preferences or their interactions with rat kings like for example zoe quinn.

Combetta had enough pull to get his 2500 posts deleted.

The way I see it, the whole "very VIP" thing was written as a way of gathering a larger amount of attention quicker so that he could obtain a solution faster. The clock was ticking, the emails had to be dealt with quickly.

Take the footer off of the 4chan infograph and rework it to convey your message.

Use this archive
archive.is/6NAB7
to link StonetearX2 to putergod.net
Paul mirrored a video to his website in a post under the alias StonetearX2 (ctrl+f)

Use this image to link putergod.net to Paul Combetta

If you absolutely need someone to write something for you, post the rough draft here and I'll go over it.
If you're completely incapable of writing something, provide a basic outline and I'll write it for you.

As said, this is completely plausible. You would not believe the shit I have witnessed when dealing with programmers and IT.

Now you'll have to wait for 8+ hours while I recharge.

Goon dosen't mean tech savy, just means he's part of the intrne's left-wing powerbase.

holy shit you guys are fucking new. goons are SA fags

We know that, i was talking about their stereotype.

Yes, they are from the internet, yes they are from SomethingAwful, dosen't mean they are tech savy, they are mostly useful idiots with mental disorders who drank the koolaid.
Learn to read.

Yes, it was a way of getting more attention faster because he was administrating Hillary's email server and the clock was ticking. He had to find a way to remove her name and do it quickly. What point are you trying to make here?

The hearing was adjourned.IE: They will have a moro thorough IT investigation and the case will proceed, wether it will be a public hearing or not, it was not stated.

They could be discussing and trying him as we speak, behind the cameras.

I have a profound heterosexual love for the Republican from Utah, Jason Chaffetz, and the monster known as Trey Gowdy (he can be seen on youtube stuffing boots into asses)

archive.is/3uoSd
archive.is/w12bC

The only thing that will keep Combetta alive right now is him spilling the beans. If he knows beans and keeps quiet about them then you think hillary wants him hanging about like a shitbomb readly to explode? How do we get that message to him? He needs to understand hillary has killed people for knowing less.

i don't really want to see the dude dead, but if he does get assassinated doesn't that only just add more proof against clinton?

nobody wants him dead except the people he can harm, which right now are a pack of very rich psychopaths with a lot to lose and a trail of dead people behind them that were about to testify against them.

does it make you mad that I don't care

shill, plus who fucking cares, at least he's going to try and fix things

I'm here to see Hillary burn. Trump can wait until (or even if) he puts national security at risk.

Otherwise, fuck off. I believe the proper Holla Forums mannerism is to call you a Jew/nigger/fag/jewniggerfag.

Good job shill.

Still doesn't hold a candle to Killary's misdeeds.

wtf i hate trump now

(fuck off that shit doesnt work here)

le (I'm a little sociopath technocrat that is desperate to keep large amounts of people restrained and disenfranchised so I can take advantage if the chaos and assume the status my deluded, twisted mind thinks I deserve in this world)

Yeah, fuck off.

Hillary is garbage, much, much more so than Trump.

here are some pics to include in the email. use the image I posted along with
and

some of the information from this (pastebin.com/XuJpPFni) needs to find its way into the pastebin for the next thread starter.

here are some post of notable significance and importance.

please add the information provided in the post listed above into the pastebin for the next thread.

it ended 3 hours ago, it started at 10:00 am.

also, I found this archive.is so maybe it has the page he commented in if someone looks through it. archive.is/forums.somethingawful.com
here is proof of his account existing archive.is/zH5CS
Proof linking Stonetear to putergod.net archive.is/6NAB7

basically just talk about his reddit post and post the link to the youtube video of him deleting comments. then mention the SA post and that admins are deleting his post, then attach pics listed in this post.

What did he say? he got banned.

He was just spamming a bunch of lies about Trump and making out that Trump was evil etc. It was cherry picked snippets of media about the very rare Trump connected companies that folded, wound down or changed hands etc. So we set the record straight for him by posting actual facts rather than hearsay and lies.
The shills are in their death throws, like wasps in the fall, they are angry and bitter that they have all but served their purpose and will be all irrelevant or dead by the winter.
I think they have finally realised they amounted to nothing more than an irritation and in some cases, like wasps, caused people to stand up and seek them and their queen out for destruction. At the very least they made hillary look like a fool talking about nazi frogs to normies.

what's that, CTR dogwhistle "alt-right is nazis rite guise?" derail? go home shill

So, will this be yet another (((little Clinton fact))) that's ignored by others than active Internet nazis?

In other news, Michael - ahem, Michelle Obola got totes pwn'd!

What does this prove?

Been taking care of my sick dog for the past week. Dunno what the fuck is going on. Give me shortest possible greentext rundown

Basically its all going to be memory holed, nothing will come of it.

thanks user. i shall lurk more

So what became of the hearing today? Any news?

I had a user that was in charge of verifying doctor's information which required full view of client SSNs. One day I had a ticket saying her PC was making chirping sounds, and that the PC would logoff randomly while in use. From a security standpoint I suspected there was a key logger trying to grab login info, and induced this by forcing the PC to log off to grab the user's keystrokes.

When I was looking through the systems logs I saw an .exe that was downloaded and executed about a few days before the ticket was opened.
It was some stupid mouse sound theme that replaced the sounds the PC made (which we disabled by default, so people wouldn't hear thousand of beeps and bells all fucking day)

When I check the login seesion it was a senior IT staffer that logged in as admin and installed it. When I asked him about it he said, and I quote "it's ok I got the file from Microsoft.com"

Mind you this system as access to about a million or so SSNs, boligated to follow HIPAA and this fuckwit randomly installed some shitty malware simply because it was made by microsoft, which actually pushed the first maleware around 2000 (bonzibuddy, realplayer, etc). He did it because the user had perky tits and a nice ass. I hade to nuke the system from orbit and format a new tower for the user as per our own fucking protocol.

welcome to the IT industry.

You guys don't understand. You assume the best.

The reality is that he just wanted attention, period. Wanted some pseudonyms on Reddit to pay attention to him for a second like he was Big Man.

Sure my goon friend

dude might get thrown into a 19th century jail cell in the U.S. Capitol

So what your saying is, during the time when Hillary had to hand over her email archives and they got deleted by (((accident))), this stonetear guy made up a fictional scenario in his head about surreptitiously altering a VIPs emails, and posted retarded questions about it online in order to be the big man on leddit?

That doesnt add up to me. Nobody is going to get excited about some unnamed VIP. Plus he got the lukewarm response on there you would expect.
This scenario isnt interesting to anyone who doesnt know the VIP is Hillary.

Does anyone know what the computer "expert's" testimony was like?

that would be amazing.

Beautiful

He pled the fifth something like one hundred and fifty times

Beautiful digits!

You know what? Clinton is so desperate right now that I wouldn't be surprised if Paul Combetta gets suicided.

That guy in D.C. who was killed by a robber who didn't rob him of anything was the one who probably leaked the DNC e-mails. Yes it was bad for the Democratic Party but it wasn't something that can send Hillary to prison for the rest of her life.

Paul Combetta, your silence will be your death sentence. Tell them everything you know and everything you did or you'll end up dead soon.

tl;dr. I don't have 3 hours to watch raw, hardcore politics.

more importantly,

How do we meme him with Bill Wilson asking about getting caught?

So far Chaffez has said that he has immunity to speak to the oversight committee because the FBI said so and closed the investigation but the oversight committee believes he should be held in contempt of court if he fails to appear. The oversight committees questions are broad and he must answer them for this investigation.

Excuse me contempt of congess. Pagliano didnt appear today either. Marshalls served him and him and his 6 lawyers failed to appear.

The democrats are being totall fucking cucks. Connolly or whatever the fuck about have me heresy.

Cummings and Lynch being democrat cucks sticking up for FBI, AG and Cunton.

Bump

42 min in Gowdy starts to go in.

"You get to pick and choose when you have to show up and when do you dont"

The goon icon is delightfully ironic, since they are all about to self destruct very soon.

"doublespeak from my colleagues"

If you see this post, go here

Forward to 42 min mark and watch Gowdy lay the wood the the Democrats in the room.

It's SA-Tumblr-CIA-IISO vs. Holla Forums-DIA-NSA-FEYE-RIDF

It's because there are more than a few people here like Brote and myself who spotted her as a whackjob scammer in Toronto ten years ago.

Never bothered with middlemen, just sent HW bitcoins to help keep this ministry on the air.

Mr Desantis names reddit at 1:08 mark saying Combetta asks on reddit how to strips emails.

THEY KNOW

Don't forget the state department is full of goons.

GG 'gamers are over' and 'online harassment' bullshit was the main CTR strategy put in place to shut down anything negative by calling it soggy knees, banking on the idiocy and complacency of voters. GG ruined that narrative and redpilled the normies too early. They were not supposed to see the SJW tyranny until after it was too late to stop it.

It was developed by Canadians and it fucking shows. There, that shit often works due to no first amendment.

I thought it was his shredded urethra from kidney stones

Committee adjourned.

Pagliano will be held on contempt of congress.

You guys are fucking retarded if you think the Goons are SJWs.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The huge titted bimbo I used to… do IT for kept installing this too. What a PITA

Not everyone uses the web interface. I don't see 'sticky' whatever that is.

State is CIA

The SJWs came from SA.

He should be held in the congressional brig for his own protection

Good point.

FTFY

Does that even mean anything anymore?

yeah Eric Holder got held in contempt of Congress and… oh

I am glad I sent that e-mail. Should I send another?

Send it to both Gowdy and Chaffetz and all their staffers.

wanna help dig up staffer e-mails with me?

I made a thread on the "other" site but didn't get many replies. Anyone else think that the recent shooting was intentional to dominate the news cycle in preparation for the upcoming debate? Here is what I used in my OP:

Black man killed in NORTH CAROLINA

NORTH CAROLINA is a swing state that Trump absolutely needs

Shooting takes place immediately after the NY & NJ bombings

Shooting takes place immediately after Combetta reddit comments revelation and Pagliano getting charged for being in contempt

Shooting currently dominating the news cycle instead of above two

One of Trump's major themes is Make America Safe Again by promoting police

Debates coming up soon; focus will shift heavily to police brutality

Sounds like the desperation to me, the more I look at the world I see pervasive complex conspiracies filled with hubris and nepotism and increasing incompetence. At this point i'm not sure if anyone is in control as much as they think. Syria being an absolute fucking mess on every side indicates to me that the establishment is collapsing.

the goons are SJW, it is you who is retarded.

horseshoe theory proven true again

go back though my post, I talk about how to find all the committee emails on their contact info pages.

there is evidence that the protest are staged and that protesters are being bused in from out of state to create a narrative.

Oh obviously but you have to ask if this is a defensive or offensive move. If they're trying to distract from Trump by starting riots then they're desperate and playing defense. The system has been rotting for a long time mainly because the inheritors of their elite parents have gone their entire lives without knowing struggle and thus become infected with the same degeneracy that their fathers and grandfathers unleashed on the masses. but only recently has the system shown such blatant signs of actually cracking.

Victory has defeated them and it's only a matter of time.

Haha! Investigation thread! Are we like, investigating eachothers assholes? Haha! :)

Haha! Good post my Fellow /r/pol user! :)

Why are you talking to yourself, newfriend?

Reported for autism

Put these together for you all to share.

All the links mentioned:
archive.is/6NAB7
archive.is/6DL6I
archive.is/xyXEV

archive.fo/FXcao
archive.is/fN627
archive.is/sj3br

I HAVE COMPILED ALL GOOD INFORMATION INTO AN EASY TO SPREAD INFOGRAPH

Goons will try to tank the next release, so we've only got a small window for this to take off.

I need a window where a few good men will hit twatter, faceberg, imjew, and random e-celebs.

The last time I did this, it got buried somewhat quick.

Gimme all your pomf clones for uploading.

My prophetic dubs from the past three threads are spooking me out.

I also need to know the best time to post on twitter.

1:pm- 3:pm are where Twitter is at peak activity.

Also of course send it to Gowdy and Chaffetz.

you know we have IDs right faggot?

Checking get

wrong thread faggit

also their bullycide of the gawker reporter was better, this bitch was literally too stupid to argue with

yup /r/european got shoahed a while ago

You mean I have to wait at least 13 hours before I can drop this shit on twitter?

Fucking hell m8, that's agony.

So now I have to choose.
Release now and hope you help me spread this, or release later today and hope it gets picked up.

LET KEK DECIDE THE FATE OF MY INFORMATION
DUBS RELEASES ASAP

PRAISE KEK

I'm going to bed right now m8.

Just wait

KEK HAS SPOKEN

The infograph outlines the connection between:
SomethingAwful
StoneTearX2
putergod.net
[email protected]/* */
skilaw.com
Platte River Networks
Paul Combetta
Vilerat

I'll also use this time to build a few twitter accounts for use later today.
I'll upload to pomfs, then drop the links later today for everyone to spread.

I figure I'll drop the pomf links sometime between 09:00 and 10:00 PST.

Yuropoor user here, I'd like to help if it's possible.

I have more than free enough time on my hands (I'm the user who worked on the Toolkits earlier). I'm thirsting for lulz and general chaos.

I'm a complete newfag to Twatter due to the fact I despise social media websites. I lurk and stalk my targets at the very best, so I do not know how Twitter works as a social circlejerk.

I rustled some jimmies with Channel Awesome people by dumping that old two part Holla Forums guide. Is it simple as dumping these pics in the right place and right people? Same tactic can't work everywhere as well that's for damn sure.

Oh didn't Goons have their own dead JewTube channel as well?

Posting the infograph should be enough to get people questioning wtf is going on with the goons in government.

Make an account with twitter using a throwaway email, post a few things before your banned, and repeat.
Make sure to include #StoneTear when you post on twitter.
This shit should be spread to 9gag, imgur, voat, reddit, and any other news aggregater.

@jasoninthehouse
@TGowdySC
@RepDeSantis
Are the three big players on the committee.

I have 4chon infograph. Did I miss out on the proper fullchan version?

The first is just the tip.
It was mostly hearsay, but it was enough to get a response out of lowtax.

That one has lost it's oomph, so we need the next big thing: full truth.
If lowtax starts freaking out over possible fakes, what will he do over the full truth?

6 hours. I'm busy making lots of pomf uploads.

Seems most important internet happenings have been 'chans vs. SA… now even the most important election in recent history boils down to that? Has science gone too far?

Living in a bubble like that is probably the only way they can convince themselves that it is "cool" to be against "the racists."

Even if you don't agree with racial politics, the progressive notion that "racist white America" is behind all of the evil is too fucking ludicrous to take seriously.

Some Youtuber who wants to be the next Sargon or IA should do a good video on goons.

Trump seems to be backing down from his earlier police worship, which is wise. About the only core truth that #BLM had was police incompetence and disregard for human life. Of course, niggers would mix in justified shootings with ones that weren't, plus make it all about race when whites are more vulnerable than blacks are to police bullshit.

So 2 days ago the stonetearx2 shit on SA was posted and it looked extremely fake when he started asking shit about Parkinsons, especially when it was years before he worked for Hillary and there was no archive of those posts. There was way too much of the typical Holla Forums hurr durr ur a shill confirmation bias when it initially happened for me to get a straight answer;

Ddid that ever get proved real/fake with anything besides a few screenshots which were "deleted by lowtax" before anyone decided to archive them?

I'm asking specifically about those posts, not if stonetearx2 ever was an account on SA

Go to the new combetta thread it has the archives. why the fuck this thread is still pinned I have no idea.

archives of that specific post? could you think them?

This is the Combetta thread.

Holla Forums is under attack
>>>/sudo/6316

yeah, i'm not going to look through 30 archive links for the one single post about the blackberry since the thread was fucking made before the SA post was discovered and i really doubt the mods added an extra link to the bottom

i'm asking for any proof that the blackberry post is real, you refusing to post an archive link doesn't really help your case you fucking moron

He does already have the support of the group that appreciates police praise, I agree for now, as long as he just backs off it instead of pulling a 180.

And nogs will always make anything bad that happens to them about race even though they're the ones to blame for most problems, like destroying their own cities every time a shooting occurs.

You mean this one: archive.is/V93Cr ?

[citation needed]

Maybe you should do some research before shitposting, user.

EVE Goons =/= SA Goons

Here's to your (2)
archive.is/J6d0p

True, there are some EVE Goons who are members of SA but generally speaking the vast majority of EVE Goons didn't care for SA, and that included a large portion of leadership.

t. someone who was in EVE Goons for ~2 years

Speaking of goons deep withing the state department. Look up the fourms history of a goon called hoegaarden

They're antiwhite as fuck. Like the rest of the left, it's really the central principle for them even if they don't all know it.

I'm not giving lowtax 10bux.

I'm sick of waiting, and people seem to be dropping into the thread again.

Image is a concise compilation of >>7584326 >>7584078

You want to turn normies on SA?
SPREAD THIS PIC

Mirrors:
aww.moe/qpz92c.png
a.cuntflaps.me/abxjrv.png
r.kyaa.sg/ukzulj.png
p.fuwafuwa.moe/gmotxu.png
my.mixtape.moe/aufyyk.png

good move..

Stop sliding the thread

So is the furfag hearing today? I thought it was at least.

Again, every time a post is put on he, you spam your shit.

What type of shilling is this?
It's ridiculous.

here*

Reminder from your friends at SASS: Goons are actively faking stonetear posts and passing them to halfchan. Vet your archives and screenshots before spamming the thread with them.
Lowtax himself is too drugged up to give a shit about SA. More than likely, one of the admins caught wind of Combetta's account and has gone purge mode on his post history.

Pasta of archive links plz.

According to an article on Yahoo News the FBI gave Cheryl fucking Mills immunity.

Cheryl Mills!

"No wonder they couldn't prosecute a case," said Chaffetz, R-Utah. "They were handing out immunity deals like candy."

archive.is/MPsxW#selection-711.0-711.117

got the kike

politico.com/story/2016/09/mills-immunity-228580
archive.fo/EYUgz
Apparently Chaffetz has today revealed that Cheryl Mills was given immunity as well. Could this have anything to do with Paul?

Also there's a hearing on Tuesday about Witness immunity.
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/

GREAT JOB user, THAT'S HIGH QUALITY STUFF

Sometimes I wonder what percentage of Goons and High level Goons are Jewish. i'm willing to bet everything that I own that it's higher than 2%.

I'm willing to bet that everyone who touched her shit has been given immunity.

This it would be the only way to stop the FBI from sacrificing the small individual to protect Hillary.

BU… BUT HOW WILL HE DIE ?

vote.pollcode.com/12374165

If dubs he will trip 22 times from a staircase

LOL fuck off Sargon

This probably won't convince him completely, but it's likely to at least start to fear for his life.

For those unfamiliar with Reddit, the guy has built a nice rep on there. I suspect pride kept him from deleting his account. That will be Reddit's downfall, btw, how unwelcoming it is, but that's the downfall of most online communities. You can think of it, in game terms, as a high-ranking player he didn't want to lose.

the new one is pinned above this one, for fucks sake user.

since you're too fucking dumb to lurk i'll link it here:
8ch.net/pol/res/7563830.html#7584078

its shows his user names, his websites he posted, and the whois of those websites he posted, it's fucking him.

next time lurk more you dumbfucks.

its always ego that gets them in the end

*how will he suicide

Remember all those stupid threads accusing Hotwheels of being in bed with the FBI because some GGRevoltard was stupid enough to try to SWAT the home of the board owner of the other GamerGate board who happened to be a licensed arms dealer for federal agencies? They kept coming to Holla Forums to yell Holla Forums is compromised! The FBI is everywhere! Abandon the ship!

I honestly think that Hubris is built into humanity as a fail-safe to prevent any group from completely monopolizing power.

No idea what I'm doing and never posted here before…

But this guy also goes by the user name: CherryBalls and/or CherryBall .

Happy hunting..

Intredasting thought.

So he's a wizard?

Proof. This is at a SA related private torrent tracker.

I have information on all the torrents he has uploaded and the torrents he has downloaded that he has posted about. Porn/Movies/TV/Etc. I've already gone through his entire post history and there is nothing good about anything political.

Any interest?

Hillary Clinton is paying Twitter to advertise to get people to sign her own birthday card. 🐸

Hell yeah, screenshot it all and post it all. I doubt you can archive, but use the save as webpage to create more whole backups for safe keeping.

SA as in Something Awful? So, he's a goon too? If yes then you should really document more of the habits of goons for future drama…

Correct he was a SA member but they nuked his account after the drama. The torrent site spun off from SA proper a number of years ago and I'm not sure if the mods in it are in anyway related to the Mods in SA. He did have his username changed at some point to CherryBalls from stonetearx2, as the same posts show up for both usernames.

Archiving and screenshotting much more will identify me and I not willing to do that as it is probably one of the best private torrent trackers in the world and I don't want to get banned or bring heat to the site from congress or something.

I will say he is into hentai porn, House of Cards, Game of Thrones,etc. normal goon stuff really.

All information is good since it might implicate other goons in shit and you never know when you can make a good connection.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyA6AAbK5E

seeing as how this thread is reaching cap limit, I propose someone with intelligence and motivation create a pastebin or make a post with the information gathered in this thread as the first post of the new thread

post it in here first so we can all agree if it should be the first post of the new thread.

this announcement will likely go unnoticed

Holla Forums here. Unsure if this is a related question, but if not, it doesn't deserve its own thread.

Does anyone know if these mean anything relating to whatever's happening at halfchan? They popped up a few days to a week ago, it seems.

What the fuck is wrong with you people

I mean, shit, it's almost as if /int*/ were somehow part of this.

Fuck

8ch.pl/inth/res/5721.html

Why are you directly linking to that subverted hellhole?

Anime isn't white.

Perhaps the NSA finally took direct control over their servers. Hiroyuki tweeted something weird lately too. I bet we are branded domestic terrorists.

From what I've learned studying FBI cases, they really don't give a shit about chans provided they're not actual CP nodes or terrorism forums.

They're too busy arresting soldiers that hatch a plan to murder the president with Bradley IFVs or militias that cook up a plot to kill cops with sniper rifles and bomb the resulting funerals. Compared to that, what's a little expressing 1A rights with meme frogs?

i just finished thread #2. honestly, has anything happened since then?

whats the deal with pl?
I never understood why there where 2 8chans.

kys

We need that pastebin or post Anons!

Just a reminder that the shills never sleep

https:// endchan.xyz/pol/res/18571.html#q19436
archive.is/w2rHF

Anyone who talks against 8/pol/ and its moderation is likely a butthurt kike.

Actually a lot of police/FBI employees are pretty redpilled since they've seen niggers first hand. I'm friends with a few local cops so I showed them Holla Forums and now they browse here when they're board.

The real cyber threats the FBI are targeting are Islam recruitment and CP. They'll leave us alone.

(Checked)
Imageboards are extremely dangerous but not in a violent matter.If we reach critical mass and let's say there's 10 million Holla Forumsacks(there's around 2 million currently) worldwide on a decentralized imageboard that allows individual anons to be able to pick and choose moderators so that mods can't be infiltrated and their names will be long mixes of numbers of letters to prevent trip/namefaggotry.

But in term of all imageboards there are around 40 million anons worldwide. Hell 4chan alone gets 27 million unique IP's and that's 1.8 times the entire Jewish race. That's right, English speaking anons outnumber Jews 1.8 to 1.

Decentralized imageboard/filehosting/socialmedia hybrid. Mix in the right amount of load sharing/balancing, crypto and content hosting and all of a sudden you have the web information hub killer app.

Discussion, News, Videos, Music, File hosting, all in one decentralized, anonymous, encrypted, peer supported meshnet. Moderation is run by trusted anonymous sources who effectively provide a constantly updated blacklist/whitelist on all content.

user's dream, the jew's nightmare.

The mods were infested with oppurtunistic faggots.

There's one mod that was sucking up to the admins before .pl bunkerboard was made.

I trust it as much I trust endchan, I do not trust it at all.

what's the issue with endchan? they shilled a lot on a couple boards but they seem stable just lacking users.

I'm pretty sure that Palmer Lucky and Notch have the money to build something like that. And they're apparently "on our side". Still though you have no fucking clue how much I want that.

Owned by Goons

The money exists, but I think the billion types (if they're here) lack the will. They're too comfortable.

Goons act like everything is a joke and even if it's 100% true, they'll double down on snark. EVEN AMONGST THEMSELVES. They never break character, ever. Even if they know that nobody's listening or watching, they will continue to stay in character. Very, very rarely, when they are truly panicking, they might, but only in PMs and even then rarely. Once the panic is over, they immediately revert to their hyper snark/ironic state. You will never, ever get a truthful word out of a goon. They are the antithesis of anons, especially Holla Forumsacks. They do absolutely nothing in good faith, not for anyone, and usually not even for themselves (look at how many of them are tranny freakshows). Once you understand that, then all the shilling they do becomes way easier to understand, and then you see what all the "bunker boards" really are (goon filled shitholes). They are permanent 12 year olds who think irony is the highest form of art, and the best they deserve is a quick death and an unmarked grave.

Really? Goons be everywhere.

Chelsea Van Valkenburg, Weev, Paul Combetta, Sean Smith, the list goes on. How many goons in the state department now? How many with SAP privileges? These are 100% pieces of shit, and there are a lot of them.

I'll repost my earlier bit for visibility:

Goons act like everything is a joke and even if it's 100% true, they'll double down on snark. EVEN AMONGST THEMSELVES. They never break character, ever. Even if they know that nobody's listening or watching, they will continue to stay in character. Very, very rarely, when they are truly panicking, they might, but only in PMs and even then rarely. Once the panic is over, they immediately revert to their hyper snark/ironic state. You will never, ever get a truthful word out of a goon. They are the antithesis of anons, especially Holla Forumsacks. They do absolutely nothing in good faith, not for anyone, and usually not even for themselves (look at how many of them are tranny freakshows). Once you understand that, then all the shilling they do becomes way easier to understand, and then you see what all the "bunker boards" really are (goon filled shitholes). They are permanent 12 year olds who think irony is the highest form of art, and the best they deserve is a quick death and an unmarked grave.

You forgot about the bullshit division tactics and "HURR DURR WE ARE OLDFAGS WITH OPS AND SHIT, BOW DOWN YOU NEWFAGS" shit.

You have a point user. The endchan kikes sure like to pretend they're "ebin oldfags"

Reposting my pasta:

Chelsea Van Valkenburg, Andrew Auernheimer, Paul Combetta, Sean Smith, the list goes on. How many goons in the state department now? How many with SAP privileges? These are 100% pieces of shit, and there are a lot of them.

Goons start to sound like homosuck fanbase. Hell they aren't any different from them.

Lowtax deserves prison time or suicide. Preferably the latter.

Your dubs are telling you something, user.
They're one and the same

Repasting my pasta:

Chelsea Van Valkenburg, Andrew Auernheimer, Paul Combetta, Sean Smith, the list goes on. How many goons in the state department now? How many with SAP privileges? These are 100% pieces of shit, and there are a lot of them.

Goons are known to divide imageboards and anons since they feel insecure and threatened.

Only newfags take the bait and buy endchan's propaganda and disinfo. It's a circlejerk. Oldfags don't flaunt their status or power level.

It's tripfag/namefag tier narcissistic bullshit

We get it, user, you really like your pasta.

Narcissism is what goons do best.

Realizing that goons never break character was an "ah ha" moment for me. You're god damn right I like my pasta. Have another helping:

In the oven with the kike goon.

so you just came here to shit on endchan and connect them to goons. yu lik criket budy?

Did you polish your endchan member button yet, son?

If you respect or trust those fucks you're autistic.

Namefags, egofags and sikrit club fags are cancer.

There's a goon who friended me on normiebook to spy (she doesn't know I know shes SA and she is getting enough disinfo to keep her distracted but not enough to arouse suspicion).

Of course I was on alt.syntax.tactical long before grenades meant faggotry.

Vox Day goes on about this in detail in his "SJW's always lie". Another great point of his:

Goons can only do rhetoric.

did lowtax get subpoenaed ?? did he confirm through payment records if paul combetta is 'stonetearx2' on something awful?

they get buttons? hitler had buttons. I want buttons nigger.

alls I'm sayin is the guy has one post shitting on them. one thing about decentralized web, (endchan people are part of NNTP) then unabashedly sucks himself off posting about goons for no reason.

I just wanted to know if there was a known connection. I just want to know alternatives cause the boardscape is getting quite fucky again.

see

Why would endchan's main sticky be one bitching about 8/pol/? Wouldn't they rather be stickying important news? They're just one more goon honeypot. A dead board and chan filled with bitching about a more successful board and chan. The goons tried to destroy this place from inside and out, and even now they're DDOSing. Who knows what else the admins of the site have had to put up with. Domain name seizure, payment blockage, death threats, the list goes on. We all saw who was paying lizardsquad after baph hacked them.

And the list goes on, who else needs to be added by name? Let's dispense with the internet nicknames.

he setup buttcoin donations but they were way too low to keep the site going
i'd have donated through buttcoin if i knew how to setup a bitcoin account without hassle
i tried and couldnt handle the shit site i found asking me ALL my personal details
a tutorial on the best easiest way to get buttcoins for dumbfucks like me could have helped a ton
i dont doubt the goons ruined HW and 8ch, yes.
HW couldnt fight them alone, tbh.
Sad!

i liked your post and then i saw you had spammed it 6 times
wtf fuck off
use a tit pic if you want emphasis ffs cunt

But it's indeed confirmed that imkampfy/therealmoonman is the rachposter kike.

Proudly and shamelessly adopting newfags is like Proudly and shamelessly adopting rapefugees, if not for the "secret club" or elitism, fullchan would be filled with underage faggots like you

nice, lad

You need to go back.

I've seen this shit going on when cuckchan was killed the first time the first 'exodus' to 7chan, tryhard groups like Legi0n and other cancerous pustules tried and failed to create *chan of their own.

Endchan is run by goons, pampers and spoon feeds newfags. The staff has severe delusions of grandeur.

Fuckers have aggressive captchas and spam filters on 24/7.

I give those guys a year or less when Lowtax bites the bullet.

Reread my post again, I didn't defend "endchan",
I was pointing that cuckchan shitposting invaders and normalfags would kill Holla Forums, Quality > Quantity.

Also one more thing, you seem to be reddit formatting.

I was talking about endchan and their low energy shilling, 'objectives' and acceptance of unproductive faggots

Choose one you can't have both.

The faggots pulled division tactics in a desperate attempt to get more neets in their backwards IRC clique.

Ah sorry, I didn't know that Endchan was created by goons.