this tbh

dumb show is not based

t. low iq

this tbh

based

im biggle rig :DD

it sucks
sage

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

thanks! there was a rick and morty thread last month. definitely hung onto them

heres mr poopybuttholes hat

agreed pickle rick IQ low lmao

wibble dribble jib jab ayo where the loose nerd puss puss at I love science bro got dat meme sauce on deck $200 who up.

baseddd

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BADLY ANIMATED BIG BANG THEORY CLONE MORTY

the best show of our generation tbh
pickle rick making history

low iq

low iq

no it doesnt you fugging newfag

if this thread could talk, this is what it would say…

based

go back to reddit

yeah you guys are reddit fedoras tbh

t. low iq

t. high iq

based

trips of truth

nice natural and organic dubs

rick and morty is based

quality thread, best thing on Holla Forums in months

this is a based post tbh