It's been a while since I've posted these anywhere. I've posted the lot here before

It's been a while since I've posted these anywhere. I've posted the lot here before.

Lemme explain. I have OCPD. Making these lists compiling my favorite things, it comforts me. It comforts me being able to pull it up and not have to worry about forgetting something, to be able to provide a list of recommendations at a moment's notice. I don't know why, it just relieves stress organizing shit.

I plan to make one for sci-fi, fantasy, and action films respectively next, but I've been putting that off literally for years. I add rows to these as I have enough to do so, which takes longer the bigger it gets.

favorite pepes?

well, I can't say you don't try

Making a pepe mosaic would decrease their rarity. I don't want to have a negative effect on the market.

You know, truth be told I was going to add Rick & Morty to the "favorite cartoon" mosaic, but I didn't have five other new favorites to add with it so I didn't. After this last season I'm kind of glad I never added it.

Oh some notations:

Comedy mosaic: I plan to add Black Dynamite, waiting until I remember/see other comedies that genuinely made me laugh to fill out another row.

Tv show mosaic: I'll add Ash vs Evil Dead and Silicon Valley when there's enough for another row.

Music mosaic: I'll add Perturbator.

Anime mosaic: Almost ready for another row on this one. I want to add Made in Abyss, Garo: Vanishing Line, Ryu Knight, Another and Ancient Magus Bride.

I could name some names I'm considering for the beautiful celebrities list, but it's quicker to just say I'm like 15 away from another row.

You'll notice most of this stuff is pretty old, and generally whatever new stuff I watch I pirate.

t. kike

/a/ is the worst board on 8ch.

you're a great guy

can you make a list of all rick and morty characters?

Nope.

Well that would be convenient for you, wouldn't it Mordecai?

I hate the comedy one but the horror movies are pretty good.

Anything before the 20th century is clean. And in the 20th century books, traditional art and some genres of music weren't kiked influenced. Anything after the 60's is best avoiding, that's when they started producing media based on (((psychological studies))) and the glow in the dark CIAniggers started their covert ops into the culture of America and by extension the west.