Could Sweden's Immigrants save rural towns

Sweden wants immigrants to their rural towns which Aren't Growing fast Enough!

Swedes' rush to the cities has been a problem for the countryside for many years, creating a vicious circle of industries closing because of a lack of workers, and workers leaving because of a lack of jobs.
Convincing foreign-born residents to stay could be key, the agency believes. Many of Sweden's refugees spend their first years in asylum accommodation in rural towns, bringing dying villages back to life.
READ ALSO: Northern Sweden needs immigrants and tourists
But since the early 1990s, almost nine out of ten foreign-born workers have also made their way to the city.
“Matching skilled labour and jobs in small and medium-sized municipalities will be a great challenge. To solve this mutual efforts are required from education services and business and labour politics,” said head of analysis Annika Sundén.

archive.is/GWVq9

Sweden Yes!
At this rate the only swedes left who have roots there from over 60 years ago will be below 40% of the population by 2030!
Sweden Yes!

no. jobs in the countryside will save rural towns

It's not Sweden yes, Sweden is part of a social engineering experiment. They're trying to accelerate the miscegenation process by deploying mudshits to remote areas which are still ethnically homogenous. Timmermans brand of diversity if you will.

I weep for the home of my ancestors….

Oh well… there's still Iceland I guess…

Sweden yes is irony.
It's sad that swedes let their government cuck them.
Now their rural remote areas aren't safe from the progressivist cancer.

you mean the faggots who starve in their homelands because they are too low iq to even grow shit in a much more preferable climate than the one Sweden has?

this

That's the name of the article, I'm clearly not in support lad.

>>>/britpol/

Good god, do these fucks even think any of their propaganda pieces through?

No, it takes around 7-9 years on average for an immigrant to get into the job-market.

The reason youngsters move to the big cities is because there's the only places there's jobs.

People move out to the rural-areas again once they are ready to start a family. It's happening in a large scale.

Also

This. The ones that stay in cities tend to be the pozzed as fuck ones that will die alone surrounded by cats (or stabbed to death by a dindu in a "mugging gone wrong")

divide and conquer more fag

What?

Immigrants refuse to let themselves be bussed to the rural towns since it has no mosque.

At least they think they are untouchable and their motives are in the open.
Swedes that are still swedes have evidence to fully restore their country, they've had the urgency for it since the turn of this decade.

even if they are stupid progressives we should not celebrate the demise of any of the white race

transmetropolitan

I think you mean Greenland. Iceland has been targeted already.

The beast was right

No ones celebrating shit you Larping idiot. Go to some trump threads if you don't like updates on swedens situation, the blueprint for what they are trying to do everywhere else owned by whites.

Iceland is resistant to that propaganda. Their small population is also much more aware that letting in foreigners is not in be interest of any of them.

everybody here already knows what's going on in sweden

I'd be laughing at sweden if I knew that finland isn't going to be next

just cut the sweden yes shit fam

Maybe you do but not everyone does. This information is needed to make the right pro white decisions for each readers nation. We aren't all trump followers, not everyone is American.

Finland is safer than Norway and Denmark right now.

And both those are safer than britan and germany.

Britain is the Brazil of Europe.

Post yfw sweden is were the fire starts

honestly I would rather be a serb or a greek than a britcuck

They desperatly need to leave the eu to start improving their country again. The eu fucked them over far too much.

If by saving you mean destroying, sure!

It's sad isn't it?

Bump

Creationism? WEW

What problem can't immigration save?

The problem of maintaining your national (genetic) identity.

I think we can all agree that without dramatic intervention, Sweden is beyond saving within the next 5 years. Let's jump the gun and look past that for a minute - what happens long term?

Here I see a branch, 2 major possibilities

Each possibility starts branching from there:
1a. International aid program sustains shit conquest, Swedes either die out or live in small protected communities
1b. nonwhites die out and exile themselves, leaving a hollowed out carcass in their wake

2a. Islamic State of Sweden is embraced as the height of tolerance and progressivism. Coupled with the fall of other European nations, much of Europe is lost for all time, RIP in peace GG no re (ever)
2b. People finally wake up and realize "oh fuck the world got weird, let's reverse this"

help

2 is the only option

By degenerating into the same shade of mix raced brown
I'm not seeing you put white people in Africa you dipshit.
The irony.

Implying muslims are looking for work.

Are you a Swede OP?
There is an opening in the post-welfare collapse for Swedish nationalist movements to rise up. You will have to be ready to seize it.

Don't be so racist, everyone's genetics are the same.

What if the welfare states of high immigration countries don't collapse but are being kept alive by Jewish banking acrobatics?

Honestly it makes sense they'd go for Sweden first. Blast Lost Horizon and remind the Swedish that they are responsible for the godly voice of Daniel Heiman.

No, though I would love to be able to visit the country in my latter years without being swarmed by foreigners.

They're doing the same exact thing america by moving all the section 8 folks out to the sticks. Of course all the people on welfare hate not living in the inner city.

They're extended, but familial roots are important.

they said in article the swedes were leaving rural areas because of no jobs.. so they should bring in immigrants to.. do nothing in rural areas.

so, if they want to save rural areas, they bring in jobs and the local people won't leave to cities, no need to bring in immigrants.

I live in Northern Sweden. Migrants don't like the countryside because 'there's nothing to do'. They like cities where they can spend their welfare straight away, where they can all hang out together and be a general nuisance to the public.
One minister actually threatened some misbehaving migrants that he would ship them to my general area in Sweden as a punishment, that's how bad the migrants hate the countryside.

Except that mudskins like jews are urbanites and fucking hate the countryside

Should not, that was statistics from 5 years ago.

I doubt there's statistics now, since it would be racist to obtain and get it.

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Niggers wont really stay there either so that sounds like "rewilding", aka, moving everybody into controlled mega cities

Capitalism vs People

When you got Yngwie Malmsteen and his dragon-slaying songs?

That would be against the economic plans. Specifically, moving industries back into the country and that way having jobs for your own people, is not even on the map for the tratiourous cast of leaders in this country.

This is why Sweden's "Far-Right" parties are the fastest growing.

Most Swedes live in a bubble surrounded by other Swedes not once personally engaging in the horrors of multikulti they preach but one day they do and their delusional leftist views get shattered into a gorillion pieces.

This needs to be done in all Western nations whether EU or US. Flood the all white leftist neighbourhoods with rapefugees and niggers of all sorts. See what song they are singing then.