Sooo uhhh

What's the difference between Holla Forums here and 4chans Holla Forums ? I've been here like 10 minutes. You guys seem a lot angrier and more vicious and like you definitely want to kill people.

You kinda seem like the driving force behind the movement and a much angrier, more concentrated force at that.

Gotta say, you guys seem pretty spooky.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UOfEw
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89601684/calling-all-oldfags
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You better start gettin'

Lurk moar faggot.

Welcome new friend, stick around, it's good fun. Unless you're a nigger

Welcome new friend, stick around, it's good fun. Unless you're a nigger

Meta shitposting goes on /polmeta/, read the fucking sticky.

Double posted, fuck I'm a piece of shit

You know that he is

No you haven't you've been making this thread for over a year.

OP, your characterization is way off. 8ch is just a step deeper into the deep waters, and it's already over your head.

Holla Forums is Religion of Peace. We only want peace.

4chan is run by a central core of Mods.
Holla Forums is run by individual board owners.

4chan is an image board website.
Holla Forums is a website that hosts people's image boards.

Holla Forums is the most popular board on Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is not Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is the most popular board on 4chan and Holla Forums culture permeates all boards on 4chan.

Simple really.

4chan Holla Forums has more shitposting from the left because lefty anons don't have Holla Forums to split the anons up.

it is none of your business you shit reporter

Don't answer this fuck. We all know

OP came here from Cracked.

archive.fo/UOfEw

Were all very spooky on this chan

Nah most of Holla Forums on 4chan is an echochamber for the most part. But you guys seem.. deadlier. You just seem like the concentrated less fun version of Holla Forums. A much more concentrated and paranoid form of hate.

Then leave.

So while they seem like a mass of users just having fun for the most part, you seem like the dudes who are working tirelessly to achieve your dream of a white country.

I think 4chan's Holla Forums is fine with Asians for the most part though. And rather than kill them I'd really just rather ship niggers back to Africa. So since you guys seem more 'hardcore'… uhh do Asians get to stay?

I assume taconiggers must go as well because they are kind of a mixed bag.

KILL YOURSELF OP
   ==KILL YOURSELF==

I'm out.

It's all LARPing. The real hardcore Altright 1488ers post in the Reichbart News comment section.

Last time I was there one of them linked to this picture.

Did someone say holohoax thread?

less fun? I have way more fun here, things get done here, real info actually comes out here. I just go to 4cuck to see what the normies are saying, and /k/.

Welcome to the honeypot friend.

A LOT LESS SLIDE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE

Reported.

A specter is haunting the internet—the specter of nationalism.

Feel free to kill yourself anytime

gb2cracked, niggerfaggot

???

CTR or newfriend, either way, tits or gtfo

You should probably flee now while you still can.

I'm dead serious that this is my first time here. I've been a regular Holla Forums user but this is the first time I've touched this place. You guys seem insane. And a lot less fun.

"This thread again" That actually makes me laugh that other people were turned off and revolted by you guys. I highly doubt CTR visits this dump they just need to control places people actually go like reddit or facebook. They wouldn't waste their time on FAR right users.

Why would they take you to a morgue instead of a hospital?

P.S. That's a really nice pic.

Well glad to have you!

So its your first time on an imageboard, I see.

Holla Forums is satire, everything here is a joke and fake. go back to reddit.

Such a shame gurochan is down

Get fucked

No I've browsed 4chans Holla Forums for a long time. You guys just seem.. REALLY into it. A lot less funny, a lot less bants. More work & destruction oriented.

4chan Holla Forums seems like we're racist because we want to save the country from the mass demographic shift thus turning us into Brazil.

From what I'm reading here.. you guys seem like a bunch of sociopaths that need to be locked up.

this

it's all bantz. now go back to your normal life, ignore our existence

Because we realize how dire the situation actual is.

Fuck off and kill yourself

None of us care or don't want you here

Yeah, that's acceptable. I don't want the country to turn into Brazil either. A bunch of mutts running around while everyone says, 'omg don't be racist.' It's very clear that nogs are a blight on our countries and that importing more of them or allowing them to breed is only going to be to our detriment.

I'd prefer to do it via Eugenics or shipping them back to Africa. Because I don't think anyone would accept violence in the streets.

It is known

You act like it's a choice we made. That violence is coming whether you or we like it or not.

>>>/reddit/

It's time that we start our own chan based on natsoc principles. One site, one board, one Fuhrer. Hotwheels lolbergturdian idea to allow everyone to host their own board was a huge mistake. Without him leftypol would've never been created.

And done.

Any requests? Name a guro doujinshi I'll probably have it

We are a board of peace. All the hate you see on this board is false flag attacks by CTR to show us in bad light. I hope you had a nice day. :^

Leave

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid misconceptions.

Most of us are normal people inrl who see how dire the situation is and see that this place is the only place to freely communicate.

Love the escalation CTR. You almost blew your cover.

just reminds me of all the
arguments I've seen over the last year.

You Have To Go Back

You're such a literal retard to think that a person asking about this Holla Forums and it's differences to the other Holla Forums is somehow beneficial to CTR.

Clinton couldn't give a shit about such a tiny fringe of people. They have complete control over the media. And complete control over most power structures.

Not only that, with hollywood and the culture war being pretty much won they have complete control over future narratives and academia.

I'm more amazed at your absurdity to think CTR would give a shit about the differences between Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Is the wittle babby unable to stomach a little gore?
Awww~

she made a speech about a spooky cartoon frog.

Not at all.
Japs are fucked in the head and non-white, STAN

As if "white" means anything you Mutt

Look at the quality of threads here, and compare them to 4chan Holla Forums's.

Also sage for blatant faggotry

Reported

Stay on 4chan you fucking (((Alt-Right))) tier nigger. People left your SJW honeypot for a reason.

If you think actually trying to accomplish things politically is always 'fun' then you might want to focus on things outside of politics.

That said this place actually is quite fun but has a much greater learning curve. This makes shills and newfags almost immediately stand out and keeps us from being derailed as easily as other more 'tolerant' places.

It's actually quite like our society; if you don't want it subverted then stop tolerating subversive behavior.

It's fun to be serious, I don't get this guy

How about you check my sick dubs, faggot?

nice

Thank you for correcting the record.

I can't tell if you are some sort of a shill, or are actually this fucking new.

I bet you also think that nazism, and anti-semitism on Holla Forums is just ironic.

No. Racism there is real, and anti-semitism there is real as well. But this place seems even more against normies.

The imagery you guys use is stranger. You're much more direct about your goals. It's a very different feel so I honestly just asked questions to note if you guys felt you had any real differences between you and the other Holla Forums.

They post gore and what not too sometimes but you guys really do seem a little more sociopathic or dangerous.

8/pol/ is a religion of peace.

Bet I'm whiter than you, faggot.

Hint: Skin colour is not a race

sage
Fuck off back to cuck chan you weasel piece of shit.

Because we are generally more informed and dig deeper.

4cuck's Holla Forums is just constant shitposting and as you said "bantz". Also the (insert group of non-whites) has done what non-whites do rape, kill, act like subhumans type threads, its like having "hey guys the Sun rose today" threads everyday.

I bet I'm whiter than you nigger

Not sure what you're trying to do here but that sounds exactly like what a non-white would say.

Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: 'When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.' Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.

You gotta be angry and´vicious if you wanna fight the jew

He's right. I'm the whitest white man who ever whited up the whitest part of Whiteville. Dutch stock, pale blue eyes, and skin of the shiniest of alabaster resting on pure driven snow.

But, because of my religion, Holla Forums will never see me as White. Frankly, I'm ok with that.

I doubt many of us actually believe there will be a race war or mass awakening, but all we can really do is meme as hard as we can and hope it works

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

You've got that right m8, 4chan has become pozzed posed with normies and faggots.

A good anology for this is 4chan is like a shield. It's more mainstream and more well known compared to Holla Forums. Normies, shills, and newfags tend to go to 4chans Holla Forums hence shielding us from the cancer. Holla Forums Ivan is like the sword, we cause all the real damage. 4chan has credited itself with many Holla Forums memes which is fine. It's sort of the old 9gag meme where 4chan blamed everything on 9gag. We five 4chan the credit and in return the shield us from the influx of cancer that would otherwise shoe up at our doorstep.

When will the faggot raid end?
Holla Forums tier niggers been fucking around here non stop for days.
Are they augmenting their autismbux with CTR paycheck?

We didn't get dubbed "h8chan" for no reason user…

This is correct, 4chan has been subverted but cucks, normies, and the "alt-right". 4chan is civic nationalists at best, we are white nationalists. 4chan does have the better bants though i will give them that…

This is pretty much all I was looking for. Thanks for the answers. I felt I understood it at first visit. Just thought it's best to ask the source. Take care lads.

Yeah, they do. But on the plus side, that better bantz makes everything more appealing and fun and thus you get more support overall. So, useful regardless.

All in all, you guys scare the shit out of me. So I won't be coming back. But glad I got some knowledge outta this. Take care gents. If it makes you feel any better, I'll never vote for more immigration/nogs etc because I do understand that our heritage and all our ancestors worked for is at stake and that uninformed liberals are just giving it away to people whom don't deserve it.

Your nigger folder is big

uuuu

get out. normie

Keep up the good work, spam sage-spammer user.
You're the hero we need.

fucking captcha

I argued with this butthurt faggot on 4chan recently.

He is hellbent that Holla Forums needs to "tone it down" because it scares away normies and thus can't "recruit them"

Basicly he is a shill who wants to ledditify the board, not wanting people to mention the jew or drop redpills

Here is his original thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89601684/calling-all-oldfags

recently changed computers, so my memes need to be refilled. Thanks for building my nigger folder user tip

Sieg heil, stay safe lad and be careful around those aussie shitposters

Can we not kill the lolis. they did nothing, like animals. Kill the jews instead.

4chan.

meant pics

i leave for a couple minutes and you faggots are already bumping it again

what the fuck is wrong with you

Why wouldn't I bump? OP was essentially complimenting us on how much more badass we are to 4chan…

kill yourself

Only you, OP. Only you.

Not an argument

That's what happens when you do it right, faggot.

He's gone user, you can stop now

ok stefan

Ok molyneux

You just want an excuse to shitpost while acting like you are in the right by saging your posts.

Maybe, but he has an impressive nigger hate folder so I'm not complaining.

Where does one get so many dindu memes?

ancient chinese secret

I noticed. I have never seen someone dump as much as this guy.

I havent seen a dump this large since thanksgiving…

Lurk more nigger. You have all the time to yourself to do so. Don't waste it.

He already left, good job taking your own advice though and lurking in the thread before you post…

Thanks man, I don't know what I'd have done if someone didn't tell me I wasted half a minute of my life on a shitpost.

Don't give FBI ideas, user.

I met a panhandler who did the "I need bus fare home" bit for over a year.

How do you know this loli isn't jewish?

Tis the least I could do my friend

KILL YOURSELF

…I kinda want to hang myself now.

No bitemarks on the genitals

4chan's Holla Forums is a bunch of kids that are there to be un-PC and feel the edge.

We're here to actually do something about the future, and that isn't fun and games.

Not sure if you're just a new fag or a shill but i'll give you an answer.
In these 3 posts it shows you have no idea who runs the show. You talk about niggers, like they're the problem of this decline. They're just golems…I suggest you to lurkmoar, to research what I mean . Eventually you'll find out who's in charge. Ask yourself this question, which group you cannot insult, criticize, attack before getting v&?
Hints :

So why Clinton's speech was directed towards us, why do we keep getting media attention, why CTR is here ? Here's the answer. Take a look at this pic and consider the left hand to describe the decline of the western civilization . Cronyism, despotism, cultural marxism, political correctness, fraud, paedophilia, corruptions, black-on-Whites crimes, drugs, homosexuality, feminism, transgenderism, well, about everything ruining our society tbh. And this hand is pushing really really hard since at least WWII.

Now consider the right hand to be about Racism - face it, you're racist or an enemy, period. - Conservatism, Nationalism, Family, Honor, Truth, Protection and so on. The right hand is us and currently we are pushing and revealing truths. Everyday there's an happening, and everyday Holla Forums is right about it. Even though the left hand is losing all credibility, the left keep on stretching the rubber hand harder.

What does this mean ? It means that the left will either :

Lurk more nigger.

I wish you all had one fucking neck.

That being said, geet.

This is better but we have more weeb cucks leftover from cuckgate.

Ya blew it.
Few things make my skin crawl as much as the freak show that is Asian but specifically South Korean women. None of them have their jaw bones anymore. A doctor sawed it off.

You're spooky.

That wouldn't be the first time that 2d genitals aren't drawn very realistically, would it? How do you know this mangaka isn't just a massive faggot?

Welcome to Holla Forums, now get the fuck out

Too soon.