Ending a co workers career

Hello Holla Forums, I am currently working as an assistant to the regional manager at a small paper company up north. I am working my way to the top but am being hassled by a lowly coworker. This person is lazy, unprofessional, and not punctual. Despite this he still has his job, even after fucking the secretary. The regional manager is to nice and would need a solid reason for firing him. What are some ideas that I could use to get him fired so I may start my regin as king of paper?

upload cp to his work computer

King of dead trees.

Never give up your dream op.

Plant CP on his computer and then submit an anonymous tip.

Fuck up the PC there using, install a Linux distro on there PC and put it in there credentials.

Are you his supervisor?

You fools, to follow this plan I myself would have to break the law which I technically can’t do since I also perform citizen patrols on the weekends. This plan is weak and will need some tweaking.

Any other ideas

I will achieve my dreams, one of which is having a successful beat farm

Beat farming is one of my specialities but computers aren’t. Who is Linux and how would I get a hold of them? Also do they need paper products by chance?

Technically no but I am assistant to the regional manager so I could talk to the regional manager and get him on my side when I have a solid plan.

What is he doing? Production, marketing, sales etc?

Put yiff on his pc

Me and this other co worker are salesmen. I am currently the number one salesman at the company. This particular co worker sits next to me. He always thinks he’s so clever with his pranks. One time he glued my drawers where they would open two inches but not all the way so I could see what I wanted but couldn’t reach it. He also spends way to much time at reception

Who is yiff and why would that get this person fired? Also do they need paper products? What is yiff’s context info?

Oh hey, Dwight. There you are. In the closet. Weird. Who were you talking to? Actually, nevermind, I don't care, Mike wants us in the conference room in five.

Bully him into suicide

Have sex with his girlfriend so he quits

Jim! How do you know about this forum? Never mind. I was out making a sales call. Let me guess Pam was busy and you decided to bug me? Maybe do some work next time

Oh believe me I fantasize about this everyday. I would love nothing more than to show my alpha male dominance in the office. However as times are very pc bullying would only get me fired. You guys are bad at this

Finally, a good idea. His girlfriend is at reception and has to answer the phone. I could tell her I’m a secret admirer and set a date for us to meet

Question: what’s the best way to flirt with a secretary?

Ask her if you can jerk off in front of her. Worked for Luie

She’s not ready to handle a slightly above average penis. Plus girls prefer you to take them to dinner first.

QUESTION how do you get another mans girlfriend to go to dinner with you and cheat on him

Subtle Machiavellian scheming and mind fucking for 6 months usually does the trick

It's not rocket science people

you have to be cleverer than they are though so you're probably out of luck OP

I envy your evil brain

Silly child please, don’t speak on things you know nothing of.
Since your so clever why don’t you give one example of such tactics? Or did you just put clever sounding words together to sound smart. Either way pathetic. Besides I already wrote a book on Machiavellian tactics callled ‘Being shrute, a guide to cleverness, class, and farming’

I still need suggestions for how to get another mans girlfriend to sleep with me. She’s a secretary, she likes to draw, and she’s easily entertained. Any ideas?

Forgot to post a picture of myself. Do you think she will like my glasses?

QUESTION what do women find sexy in a salesman?

Their sales, duh!

Are you suggesting I show her my quarterly sales report? That might work

QUESTION how do you bring your quarterly sales report into a conversation casuallly?

it's all just subtle office politics, planting ideas that other people then talk about and knowing what ideas to plant to get the desired outcome.

If you are starting from a position where you don't have conversations with any colleagues then you're not going to be able to do anything.

Regarding stealing women, that's not my style, but same applies, build up familiarity so you can start sliding in ideas and encouraging behaviors etc.

Oh, my dear friend! I'm afraid i'll be able to help with that question. As a chronic NEET I don't have any experience with casual conversation. And also, english is not my first language so I have a terrible accent that certainly wouldn't help.
BUT I wish you best of luck!

Oh, my dear friend! I'm afraid i won't be able to help with that question. As a chronic NEET I don't have any experience with casual conversation. And also, english is not my first language so I have a terrible accent that certainly wouldn't help.

BUT I wish you best of luck!

Do you need any paper products?

So I have been going to the secretary’s station a few times today to have her fax things. When I’m over there I casually tell her about my beat farm and hunting stories. She didn’t seem to connect but I think that will change.

What’s my next move Holla Forums?

yeomen farming life and even better hunting in the wild? she is wet from your manliness. She probably didn't realize there were more masculine choices in the office.
you can't just stand by and let her think you're too good for her. Pee in her beverage. She'll become hooked on your scent. If not that, squeeze sweat from a hankerchief. Women know this stuff

Oh my god, DWIGHT! So I went to a party last night with Ryan and he was so cool about me bringing a friend, so I was like yeah Andrea can totally come with but in my mind I was all like uhm, what is up with that name, and what kind of a name is Andrea anwyay? So I spilled a drink on her dress and i was all like 'ohmygod i'm so sorry! and she had to go home and I had Ryan all to myself except that one time he went to the bathroom for ten minutes and I was alone with the guys and they kept telling me to dance but was like uuuhm is it okay if i just wait because I was, like, not even that drunk I only had one drink and then Ryan wanted to leave but I told him that i was pregnant and if he didn't dance with me I'd hurt myself so then Andrea turned up with the best dress ever so I tried spilling another drink on that, but she turned around and I ended up spilling it on Ryan instead but he was cool with it so we drove home, and OH MY GOD I TOTALLY forgot to add that HEATHER was there with BRANDON and I was like 'oh my GOD that couple is soooo not going to last but anyways the copier isn;t working so i'm just here hanging out.

ending careers is based