Nigger shot by white cunt

The ACLU of Oklahoma on Tuesday demanded that criminal charges be filed against Tulsa police officers whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black man last week was caught on video. But the lawyer for Officer Betty Shelby claims Terence Crutcher repeatedly ignored his client's commands and behaved like a person under the influence of PCP.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/20/aclu-tulsa-officer-shot-terence-crutcher-cold-blood/90728644/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798895/Female-police-officer-shot-dead-Terence-Crutcher-claims-felt-threatened-reached-car-thought-high-PCP.html
tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/we-the-people-call-for-tpd-to-arrest-betty-shelby/article_f69c9cf4-f7bf-56b2-a185-be09647321d8.html
archive.is/kZ4IP
archive.is/4DDxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look like a pimp…

Quick pit feminists and niggers against each other.

Aw jeez

Any niggers acting up in here?

Just saw the report on cable news
This is going to stir up some major shit once again if they fan the shit enough.

Female police officer who shot dead unarmed black pastor with his hands in the air claims she 'felt threatened' when he reached into his car and thought he might be high on PCP…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798895/Female-police-officer-shot-dead-Terence-Crutcher-claims-felt-threatened-reached-car-thought-high-PCP.html

Perhaps a rhetorical question but does the nigger have a rap sheet?

how long is it?

This is why women need to not be cops.
or military
or firefighters
or anything

Pastor Chris Moore echoed those sentiments, saying that as a white man, if he were pulled over at 36th Street and South Lewis Avenue — instead of 36th and North Lewis where Crutcher’s vehicle stalled — there would have been a different outcome and a less significant police response.

tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/we-the-people-call-for-tpd-to-arrest-betty-shelby/article_f69c9cf4-f7bf-56b2-a185-be09647321d8.html

why can't these monkeys "freeze" ?

If they kill niggers, it's okay.
Even a spiritual nigger is decadent. Have you seen what they do in Haiti or Uganda?

Someone post the vid, the nigger good put down, and the downing was good.

Because he was on PCP.

People are already pushing narratives, it's kind of funny almost.

They're saying that his car broke down, which makes no sense because there were something like four cop cars and a helicopter there. Witnesses say he jumped out of his car and said it was going to explode.

The narrative also insists that his hands were up when he was shot, despite footage from four different angles showing he lowered his hands to reach into his vehicle.

OPPOSITE DAY

Best case scenario: dead nigger and stronk wymyn who should never be allowed into position of authority in prison.

yeah, even if the nigger was innocent (he wasn't) there are everyday white women killed by niggers and no one makes such a big case as when a niggers is killed by a cop

Wonder what happens next.

She looks like a 60 year old who's had a face lift and bathed in moisturizer every day of her life.

That said, good on her for eliminating a feral nigger.

She needs to be promoted, woman like this are fine by me in the workforce, she did more in ten seconds than most faggots on here will do in a lifetime.

That's true, but it was all knee jerk.
If you want more of that happening, make more women cops.

It wasn't kneejerk, he kept going to the car, she waited, he moved to go into the car to reach, she put him down.

That's textbook nog removal, she won't be charged.

These idiots will continue to get what they deserve. They demand all this respect and take not a moment to understand what being an officer entails on a daily basis. They will never even attempt to understand why this sort of behavior is something that can end an officer's otherwise good day in a critically bad way. When you act above the law you end up below the ground.

She was trained in PCP related cases. Dude was high as a kite and people on that shit are capable of anything.

Try detroit.
Even though they did give trump a standing o after his talk with them

This.

How is anyone defending the dead perp here?

This is just the media race baiting again, playing black people like fools. And it will work, again. And innocent white people will die as a result, again.

I hope Trump purges the media without any compassion, they are evil.

Yeah it's kind of hard to tell what happened in the video but it's pretty safe to say the dindu had it coming.

She literally did nothing wrong.

Who cares.

She doing gods work and the narrative is falling at the seams.

She deserves a spot on the walk of fame tbh

He was parked in the middle of the road too, between lanes, he must have been high as fuck.

I just assume kneejerk because she has that face.

That how niggers park user.

Blacks >>> women on the social justice totem pole, there's no contest.

Apparently the window was up so he didn't reach *into* the car, but you can see from the helicopter footage that he clearly puts his hands down at his sides.

My kinda lady

Good, I hope they do.

The more (((they))) turn up the heat the harder the backlash will come down on them.

??? You mean this is why women should be cops wish she would have shot two

If she hadn't acted and he killed her, this story would've been just a 20-second blurb on the local news.

Theres no such thing as an "unarmed" nigger unless you cut off his arms

Well, somebody should draw a pepe that looks like her at the very least.
Twitter libs would love that.

Inb4 we find out that he has a rap sheet a mile long and a positive tox screen after autopsy

comments only jigs make.

He was walking away from a cop who had a weapon drawn on him and reached into his Vehicle.

He played a stupid game, and won a stupid prize.

Also why the fuck are idiots running with the "His car broke down" story when that clearly isn't true.

A car breaking down doesn't predicate a response of 6+ cops and a police helicopter.

I'm sure bodycam footage will justify it yet they'll still play dumb and be incensed. I hope Trump actually manages to work with some of their community leaders unlike the Obongos just telling them how proud they all ought to be by default. Way to sabotage your own.

DAS RITE!

TEXT BOOK NOG REMOVAL.

archive.is/kZ4IP
Yes, that's a real petition. Is it Moon o'clock yet?

An act clearly fueled by misogyny.

fuck anyone protecting this nigger.

also i will attach this video. this is what happens if you are a bleeding heart cop.

Why are there female active-duty police officers in the first place? What kind of a woman wants to do that?

strong ones. lmao

Why is it I can't find a single image of this individual? Did they just make up the most white sounding name to head this thing? Who could be behind this?

nice digits. I'm gonna go watch Sicario in their honor.

There are so many bad examples, at least this one followed their training and didn't run off squealing at the first sign of confrontation. Show some respect.

archive version

archive.is/4DDxk

I'd shoot a load in her if you catch my drift