Ava's Demon Thread

Anyone still keeping up with it? I haven't checked in since the winter hiatus but from what I recall, Ava finally started killing some of the Titan cultists.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinypaint.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think she still is

The creator made a kickstarter that reached well beyond its goal like years ago, and one of the promises of that kickstarter was that it'd update twice per week.
She's on constant hiatus and only updates once a year. She claims it's because she's getting the books done and filling kickstarter orders, but I highly doubt that considering she's posted many times about which cons she's going to next. She's planning on doing a second kickstarter last I heard. I doubt it'll reach its goal.

Goddamn shame, whats the point of going to a con if your work isn't being updated?

That's a surprise for you? Some people are not mentally ready to handle that much money and responsibility.

There's supposed to be another video this month. I like to binge read this by waiting months before I read it. Imagine my surprise when I wait six months and there are no new updates.

I reread the story, and it looks like it's leading into all the four main characters becoming fugitives. Titan has all their faces in their database, and they have all been seen with Ava. I figure after we're done at the Titan base, we'll head to the P-P-Purple guy's home planet, and then to fulfill the Green Bitch's Demon's pact, Mr. sluT, so Ava can convince them to make a new pact to kill Titan.

Brains are gross

You guys think this guy/girl/thing will ever come back?

Fucking every time, without fail.

Tragedy really

The worst part is that they have a brigade of loyal fans that defending their decisions, no matter how bad they are. The fans only scatter away if the artist did something really horrible.

Has any Patreon or Kickstarter actually delivered on its promises? For the flack executives get for their decisions, it looks like most people can't keep up with their work without someone else cracking the whip.

Undertale iirc was the only one that delivered without much bullshit and was notable, indie games seem to have the highest success rate but sometime it is worse (SC, MN9)

A lot of them actually deliver. But the bad egg got a lot of publication so people thought KS is a lost cause.

David Lillie delivers. The medium is not without hope.

Who?

Kickstarter in a nutshell
Anybody that funds beyond the target goal is a fucking retard.

Go back to your forum faggot.

I think for most(definitively not all) it's not that they plan on never delivering. It's probably that the moment they get paid it ceases to be a hobby or passion project and becomes a job. And a lot of people simply can't deal with the responsibility of being their own boss and start making up excuses to not work.

Probably

David what?

Didn't she say, she tried getting Nick to produce a cartoon of Ava?

I think so. It'd be interesting to see it happen, but I'm pretty skeptical. Nickelodeon has been shit for years now.

Unless they're dying for another Avatar, then probably not

They haven't released a good set of cartoons in years. Hell, probably a decade. It would be overly censored too, so there would be no point to that. I wouldn't trust many people in charge of making Ava's Demon a cartoon except maybe Genndy.

Or it's just another bullshit she cooked out to make her comic sounds important.

It was pretty early in the run

Or that one writer of avatar that put everyone in line

I will be more suspicious then. Why a comic that's not have enough content in its wing suddenly brag about getting an animation contract? It reeks of desperation and attention seeking.

Aaron Ehasz is his name I believe.

I think you're right

Well she did say she had some friends over at the studio.

Author artist of Dreamkeepers. Tends to run kickstarter for his books and merch. So far has lived up to his promises as far as crowd funding goes.

Stay ass mad you goon

The you feed him the more he'll respond dumbass, this is actually a decent thread so quit the sperging yourself

We should document him for future research.

Yeah, but pitching in ideas and actually getting a contract is a pretty different thing.

Damn shame tho. I actually like Ava Demon. But the more I read about the author she seems to be a bit delusional (and lazy).

So what was up with the purple dude being ganged up by his younger sisters?

Damn

It looks like Purple Guy is on a mission by his father to find people like him such as Green Bitch and LAva loli. He crashed his ship and then lost some red diamond in his ring earlier on. The sisters were there to taunt him about his mistakes to try and make him quit his mission so they could take it.

Why though, what was the issue with them.

Sibling rivalry maybe? For all I know, his whole family is a gaggle of assholes. He's become more likeable than early in the story, so Purple Guy seems all right.

I guess

Michelle Czajkowski
December 25, 1988
1009 Brown St # 1, Peekskill, NY, USA 10566-360

Here is the creator's dox.

Enjoy your ban

Are you stupid or something?

But why?

For what purpose?
We already know her name, and if you really wanted to contact her and tell her she's a shit, I'm sure she's got her email somewhere considering she's an actual artist.
Huh. Christmas baby.

About time

He's a literal dumbass

So nothing new?

Nothing until the end of the month if the forum is right. You're welcome to keep bumping the thread with one line posts though.

Did she actually sell the book or was it another kickstarter scam?

Even if she did she's still a scam artist.

How? I mean besides the delaying the comic progress and going to cons.

Like you said, stealing people's money for comic pages that will never come and wasting time going to cons begging for more money. She's scum.

Hilariously enough, too, she seems to be doing a lot of illustrations– and random ones that have nothing to do with Ava's Demon. So she's been purposely ignoring the comic. Just look at all the recent stuff she's been putting on her art blog:
tinypaint.tumblr.com/

How the hell does she expect to raise awareness if she does nothing but commissions?

She took the money and ran

Woo woo

Are you implying this is anime? It isn't. It's western trash.

For fuck sakes it FINALLY updated

Aaand of course its the mother fucking jeeEEEEEWS

You cannot be bisexual and a jew.

A real miracle