Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1421139130259-0.pdf
archive.is/iNsUt
youtube.com/watch?v=kpNt2JdCcFA
bea.gov/faq/?faq_id=488
archive.is/RKRV1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you guys think they election dip could crash they economy?

potentially, all you need is one shock to pop a single bubble, then it turns into a chain reaction as contagion spreads, especially with out intertwined all the world's economies are

It will always reach record levels. That's how the fed works.

Has the US reached the even horizon of debt? The point where it simply doesn't matter anymore. The point at which you realize that fiat money is just a jewish meme.

Anyone looking for solid, well presented information on the monetary system and why it is the root of all evil in our global society should watch this series:

Hidden Secrets of Money with Mike Maloney

just accept it goy. debt is good goy.

Just as planned goys

That happen in 1913.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

Don't worry goy, we're just deficit spending our way out of a bull market.

(check'em)

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1421139130259-0.pdf

I am become debt, the devourer of economy

Gold and Silver have outperformed the stock markets since 200 consistently.

There's a reason the whole world's various central banks are scrambling to get their gold.

Mike's documentary covers the difference between currency (dollars, Euros etc…) and money (precious metals), the Federal Reserve and FIAT currency scam, taxation, inflation/ deflation/ hyperinflation and devaluation of currencies throughout history.

yes, the official debt doesn't even include the debt we have from social security and the other big welfare programs

*the year 2000

How much did the nigger king give to that strip of land in the desert again?

$38 billion which probably wasn't even a major footnote in the spending

Anyone have any idea how much the welfare debt probably is?

wtf I hate trump now

$50 trillion in 2014 for SS and medicare
archive.is/iNsUt

This country is completely fucked economically. If Trump wins they'll "pull the plug" early and cause a full blown collapse. I mean it's going to collapse anyway, there's literally nothing that prevent that at this point, but they will attempt to assume power by crashing the economy before Obama leaves office.

I hope you fucks are prepared for what's coming, because if you aren't it may already be too late for you.

Noice

Good hes not going to save you even if hes elected

Can't baloney the Maloney.

We're aiming for beyond the event horizon at this point.

That just means we get a shiny new labor backed currency. :^)

Seriously. If anyone who has an alley to Trump's ear reads this, tell him to prep together the groundwork for a new currency. It's very highly likely kikes will try to tank everything. Having the plans for starting a new currency ready is borderline necessary at this point.

This is fucking retarded, no country is ever going to pay that ever.

What happens if the fed is destroyed? Is the debt forgotten?

Our currency becomes worthless and millions starve during and after the civil war that kills millions

The US would have to default, which would hurt the US pretty badly in the short term, but it's necessary for the long term

Spain went bankrupt like 10+ times in the past 100 years, it actually isn't that bad. It would be worse if it happened to the US since its economy is tied to the rest of the modern world.
I'd like to elaborate on everything but it takes fucking ages, I recommend learning how
work.
If you know all about this, you're on solid ground to judge several situations.

We need to go back to a gold standard, no fractional reserve banking, ban all central banks from ever existing.

and purge the kikes from our country

So if we went back to the "gold standard" like says, would the transition to that be easier or would it be the same thing as a default, but with coins instead of paper?

These figure boggle the fucking mind, so if 20 t is hypothetically paid off, who is it going to?? Oligarch kikes??
and what would happen if a US president were to tell the FED to fuck off and cancel the debt bill??
sorry for the spergpost

Trump could do all of it one swoop if he enacted what's called The Chicago Plan. They came up with it during the Great Depression as a means to solve the problems. Of course the central bank kikes killed it.

I don't know if it would be entirely successful, but it's the last option.

Kikes. Federal Reserve is privately held and they are guaranteed 6% returns annually.

Think about that shit.

The thing is, that gold also doesn't have any value. You can't eat it, you can't sleep in it and you can't find shelter in it.
The only thing gold has over paper money is the fact that it's supply is LIMITED.
This is a huge deal, since it stabilizes the price over thousands of years. You can't just make gold but you can easily print more paper money.
Transitioning to gold standard is very unlikely though since paper money gives the national bank and the govt more power.
With paper money they can
With gold most of these problems wouldn't be problems but it takes aways power from the govt.

What's important is the debt to GDP ratio. America's GDP is almost 70% made up.

Completely invented. The biggest single item in america's GDP for example is the rent a homeowner would have to pay himself if he was renting his own home. That's approximately 30% of america's gross domestic product. Money that doesn't exist and never exchanged hands.

So slash america's 16 trillion gdp by about half atleast.

I've had the sneaking suspicion that modern economics may be buttretarded for a while now. The evidence just keeps piling up.

I wouldn't be surprised but do you have a source for this?

it reaches record levels every day
we spend way too much on medicare and social security becasue faggot boomers kicked the can down the road for us

also we will never repay that debt because US Dollars are loaned to the federal government by the Federal Reserve private bank with interest, we will never pay that back as it is now structured

if you have the time watch this

Just wait until the negative interest rates start. They talk about the possibility openly now. So unless a President Trump does something drastic i'd expect them in the next couple years. Good thing all the Goyim will have new chip cards by then that can instantly be turned off with the press of a button before a bank run ever starts.

There's a whole documentary series about it. These methods are all recorded and there for anyone who wants to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpNt2JdCcFA

been putting my money in crypto paper and metal

also food and lead

bea.gov/faq/?faq_id=488

We'll see, after all the money isn't even real. $16 Quadrillion derivatives market appearing out of thin air and all that.

yup

but at least I won't suffer negative interest rates and Coinbase lets you use a shift card to directly spend bitcoin into cash, look into it

Technically every day is a new debt record.

What would happen if a global debt jubilee were to happen?

Depends on how cucked we are.
If we rebel, and default, it goes away.
If the kikes win, we make payments to them for all of eternity.

White countries are rich, brown countries are poor.

I'm an uneducated retard, can someone tell me why I/we should even care about this anymore? It will only ever go up, so what's the difference between $15 trillion and $147 trillion, really?

nigga what even is mining and trade?

There are so many different answers to why this is wrong, I'm just going to link this.
archive.is/RKRV1

ya sure whatever u say m8

damn, wrong infographic, the graph is the same though. The dollar has lost 95% of its value since 1913 m8.

Doesn't look like they control shit.

Read Adam Smith and other economists (e.g. Hayek, Friedman), they explain why gold is valuable.

Inflation is a negative interest rate.

hey my familam

you should have shown him the article about it being used as heat shielding for space craft