Reminder that trying to "redpill normies" is stupid

Reminder that trying to "redpill normies" is stupid
Even apart from the constant eceleb shit, I often see people acting like faggots who wanna get us to do x ourselves on social media because of "le invasion XDD"
This shit however achieves nothing. You can't convince normalfags not to vote for Hillary, because they're so basic and stupid they're almost a different species. They ignore all information they are exposed to.
It's an absolute waste of time and we created this isolated platform for a reason: to be isolated.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First post, every time.
Go shill somewhere else.

Thankfully most the work is being done for us by our enemies. The power they wield to convince people of a false reality is really starting to weaken as they're unable to keep the flow of information filtered to prevent objective reality from smacking people upside the head.

You're completely right, if I were a mod I'd ban every single "lmao twitter hashtag raid" faggot.

Some people only wake up once they are starting to fall.

other stay asleep until they hit the abyss

I don't agree.

Attempting to red pill normies is a time honored tradition. I'd recommend we stay the course considering the impact we're having. The fact that MSM has taken note of us is a clear indication that our methods are working.

wut?

In this case he is right though, faggot

Also he MSM is hemorrhaging views in America and Europe.

They are getting desperate.

When people ask me who I'm voting for I always list relatable shit first and then end it with "only Trump supports all that so by default gotta vote for him", the point is to shift people from eating msm opinions and instead decide what they want from the position and then select that person. But more often than not, you're just not going to get anywhere with most people. My only achievement was convincing a Berniebot why the second amendment doesn't need to be touched at all. But this same guy tried to convince me I didn't know for sure that gravity worked in space like it does on earth and that math and science are unreliable since they're man made systems.

Lad it's not worth the effort.

Fuck off.

You "fuck off"

If it won't work on them, then there's nothing to fear from people trying, is there?

Shill thread confirmed

Fuck off Zuck, I don't wanna use your shitty datamining page

We're still isolated here, but our ideas must spread and I don't need to explain why.

This is false. If that were the case, everyone would still be blindly following the mainstream narratives. More and more are rejecting the lies and seeing things our way. One must question your motives for wanting us to allow ignorance to prevail.

Fuck off therealMoonMan

We don't need to waste our time with degenerate subhumans who will be purged anyways and I don't need to explain why.

The MSM has not only taken note, but they seem genuinely distraught that people like the alt-right exist and that Trump has emboldened "suit-and-tie Nazis" to make their voices more public. Watching their descent from 200% smug to Chrischan-style meltdown is so satisfying.

Their Jenga tower of lies is wobbling.

Nice try, shlomo.

WE WERE ALL BLUE PILLED ONCE.

If I were a mod we wouldn't be having this conversation because I'd be busy banning every single "let's invade 9gag LOL epic" post.

There's really no work to be done. Demographically it is over. At this point it doesn't matter how many people "wake up" because the numbers simply aren't there. Are niggers going to magically "wake up" and realize they're subhuman and fuck off? No. Never in a million years.

Into the oven with you

You know, now that I think of it, maybe we should be invading 9gag :^)

NO

Thanks for correcting the record, (((OP))) :^)

This
We're already over the tipping point, there's no hope for our race

You shills realize you stick out like a sore thumb right?

If it wasn't for redpilling then I'd be bluepilled as fuck, I was nearly on the point of no return too. Not as extreme but most people here would have been the same if no one told them the truth. You have to be retarded if you don't want to tell people the truth or you're just shit at not letting your power level out all the time.

Come on, m8. At least put effort into it

No one is shilling here. I'm stating a plain and simple fact. Go to any college, high school, or elementary school in the nation outside of the most out of the way or super rich enclave and you will the nation's future.

There is absolutely no energy or will to remove these people. They aren't going anywhere. They just aren't leaving.

Reported.

sage

Hillary just lost 20% of the nigger vote though.

Thanks CTR

Reported.

OP confirmed cuck

Fuck you

Others have come to grips with it, like this guy:
That's how you rationalize it yourself when you've realized that you've lost the ability to ever remove niggers. You hope they vote a certain way and allow them to keep interbreeding with your women.

The shilling is real
Have a bump

Fuck off kike. Reported

And I'm stating a fact that germany in the 1920s-1930s had a civil war because communist Bolsheviks took over half the country, had its economy completely in ruins and still managed to bounce back within 5-10 years.

Therealmoonman, you got BTFO
HARD
last time you tried to do this pathetic D&C on us.

So please go the fuck back to moderating this board before I shit on your face IRL.

I would agree that most raid threads are retarded but recent things like helping Don Jr. out make perfect sense.

You sound like a shill trying to contain us OP

That was a completely different racial situation. The absolute overwhelming majority of those Bolsheviks in Germany were German.

What the United States is currently undergoing is comparable to the Arab conquest of Persia or the miscegenation campaign in Brazil to "whiten up" their massive colored population.

It is not comparable to Germany at all.

Fuck off shill

really?
because i just got a black guy i work with to switch from hillary to trump by showing him evidence of the haiti blackmail and her mysterious body count

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

Is this retard even still a mod.

The rank and file of the rioters and supporters were absolutely German. Pointing out that the leaders and organizers were kikes doesn't change reality. Because the rank and file were so overwhelmingly ethnically German – that's what made it possible for the NSDAP to reach them with nationalistic appeals.

Do you even have the slightest familiarity with how the party operated in its political campaigns?

Gas thyself

Wanna know how I know you've never actually studied the NSDAP apart from the infographs you were spoonfed after you decided to level up here?

Your post is as stupid as the nigger in your pic.

Of fucking course he is. Look at the board log:
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Just wait before he also starts to dismiss reports for this thread.

I look forward to him obsessively stalking my posts. Good thing we know where this "pls don't redpill" shit is coming from.

Will, it only takes will.

OP is a faggot who is spreading mindset of non-action.

It doesn't come across to me that he's trying to spread inaction. Rather, the opposite.

Oh shit, we got info on his identity? Pls post.

How are you going to spin this?

Nice demoralization thread. It's possible to redpill most normies, you just lack the tact and charisma.

Why post here if you don't believe that there's any chance of winning? I'd suggest you pick up a heroin or crack addiction and then OD. Most European countries are less than 10% non white and you're acting like whites are only a tiny minority in our own countries. There is more reason for concern in regards to America's demographics, but given the massive shift of the overton window to the right, I think we'll be ok. Balkanization and eventual reconquista with territorial gains is really the worst case scenario here.

I don't engage them to redpill them, I just find them fascinating. Although it's more of a twitter thing. If a lot of them didn't have their profile pictures I would say they're 10. Once they're confronted with something uncomfortable they really jump straight to fascist racist… It's something I would like to study because there are serious Pavlov reactions in play here and I want to understand the programming.

On another note, basic conservatives have their use, that stuff with Hillary's IT guy wouldn't have reached congress if it wasn't for them. Not exclusively them, but they were part of the chain.

Common shill tactic.

Can you fuckers stop bumping this slide thread?
Should be bumplocked for discouraging redpilling

Refrain from discussing with this bipolar kike, he thinks his blackpill faggotry is literally a form of action. See

This is doable, it's not redpilling.
Saging because apparently OP a faggot.

Filtered, you piece of shit.

Assuming you are not a shill but genuinely concerned, let me tell you this:
I know that sometimes it is almost painful to deal with the stupidity of brainwashed sheep who only care about faceberg, retarded "selfies" and whatever crap (((the media))) shoves down their throats, but if you expose them to the facts and stimulate their curiosity is not always an impossible task.

Using humor is always the best approach, and don't saturate their mind with too much info all at once, since their slow brains can't take it and that will result in bore them and making them less likely to listen to you a second time.
So go easy and take a gradual approach.

I know (from personal experience) that some idiots will rather live in a comfortable bubble of lies than face the hard truth, since the latter requires intellectual effort, so THEY JUST REFUSE TO HEAR IT, and this is often enraging, but if for every 100 people, you manage to redpill "only" 10 of them, it's well worth the effort.
IT IS ALWAYS WORTH THE EFFORT

magazine is backwards.
stop triggering me