I Like TDS

BUT GHOUL HAS TO GO

He's a sperg. He can't communicate clearly. His awkward passive aggressiveness is excruciating to listen to. He talks way too much. And he contributes comparatively little.

He's ruined both guest appearances with the leftists from Buzzfeed and now Vice. If Mike's points are 8-9's … Ghouls are like 2-3's.

Why is he still on this show? I don't fucking get it. Please, for god's sake, get this retarded faggot sperg off of TDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other than speaking over each other ghoul is good at getting answers and cornering people.

No one cares about your concern trolling

Start your own podcast if you think you can do better.

yah

This is the second thread with this same exact topic in a week.

Gas yourself. Obviously you don't like Ghoul and perhaps have some sort of personal vendetta against him.

Is he the guy that talks like a faggot? Don't know if I care for him, but TDS is one of the better podcasts out there and if it bothers you so much, stop acting like a triggered faggot liberal and listen to something else.

Sup, Ghoul. Please voluntarily remove yourself from the Shoah.

Thanks.

Reported for e-celeb cancer/slide thread :^)

Had nothing to do with the first one and didn't even see it.

Negative. It's nothing personal whatsoever. The guy just sucks.

The fact that you made an entire thread to express this makes you a gigantic faggot

kill yourself

Have you considered taking this up with TRS and TDS?
It's not like Holla Forums has authority over what they do with their podcast.

You seem to be lost, friend.

We don't give a shit about your e-celeb drama.

nobody cares

Never been involved with them. I know Holla Forums has no authority over TRS, but this message needs to be shouted through as many avenues as possible.

You just want him gone because he's effective, debates libcucks in the Uni and he created smuggies.
You're such a fucking jew.

So basically you're just shilling?

Holla Forums is not your livejournal.

What the fuck is with all of the 8/pol/ TRS D&C shilling lately? Is CTR in overdrive?

Point out what is so horrible about him instead of going off like some triggered faggot for whatever reason you have.
If you think passive aggressiveness is a bad thing when it comes to you ideological enemies, you're an idiot.
Other than that you've just been namecalling.

I've seen this before too and I've even suspected that it's just another sort of D&C tactic.

OP making his "I hate ghoul" thread just like the last 5 Tuesdays in a row.

Stop being so assblasted and go make your own podcast faggot.

I'm not trying to shill. I'm making a very simple statement. I enjoy TDS but Ghoul makes the show much worse and has to go.

I haven't listened to the Vice interview, but while he is annoying to listen to he's also the only one that stumped the last reporter.

Sometimes a sperg is a good secret weapon.

This is my first, but it's good to know I'm not alone.

Well, you did say you're just shouting it into every avenue.

No concern for who hears it. No concern for the avenues themselves, just

yeah, that's what shilling is, pretty much.

Please make it your last.

Learn to read, I said it *needs* to be shouted into every avenue. I doubt anyone on the forums, which I'm not a part of, are allowed to say it, so here is as good a place as any due to the crossover.

Does it matter?
This alt right radio show bullshit isn't going to achieve anything meaningful anyway. It's preaching to the choir.

I never subscribed to it and don't intend to. There are better and easier ways for the inquiring mind to 'figure it out'.

Also, fuck, write to them and complain. Don't whinge here.

Send them a fucking email, you retarded cocksucker.

Basically what you're doing is hoping someone here will agree and send them some sort of message.

Send the message yourself, needledick.

Good old 'try to drive people apart, find weaknesses to exploit'.

Make your own podcast and compete with them honestly.

I highly doubt that there is anyone else who is buttbusted enough to make a thread about this.

Obviously there are. I've never made an anti-Ghoul thread.

I'm here and I've been here for a long time. I respect the no e-celeb bullshit and I generally agree that one should not punch to the right, so there's no intention to divide. Again, the message is simple: Ghoul needs to go.

First of all, the decision isn't up to you what happens with Ghoul, it's entirely up to the TRS/TDS team themselves. Secondly, the only real solution is to make your own podcast on TRS and compete with TDS in a natural sense (basically do the same they do but better, without any punching-to-the-right and the like).

Why don't you point out why he needs to go other than "sperg retard faggot","passive aggressive" and "2-3 arguements".

you wont

Everyone on TDS is an autist and you're an idiot if you listen to it

What podcast would you suggest instead? We can't do much with your post without having an alternative.

I feel those are pretty good reasons. And I stated that a big reason was because he ruined the interviews with these leftist reporters they've brought on.

Would you like to argue that he didn't?

I said I like TDS, I'm not suggesting another podcast. I'm saying that Ghoul should be removed.

Agreed. He should at least try harder at being silent unless he has a really good point. I don't mind when Mike talks a lot because he's coherent.

This episode would've been at least 2x better without ghoul.

yah Ghoul is annoying but noone cares faggot.
TRS isnt going to kick him out because you made a thread on Holla Forums

BULBASAUR IS A CUCK

You faggots need to listen to Exodus Americanus
Get into the
CHAD MINDSET

okay, so now it's just a general TDS D&C thread now.

his intention was to make this thread and have /po/ be his personal army in getting him kicked off.

or he's just trying to d&c.

either way, OP is a bigger faggot than usual.

Holla Forums

This tread again. Ghoul is great.

And Bulbasaur is back!!!!

I'd like to hear you explain how he ruined them, I don't have an interest in arguing something I don't even agree with, faggot.

All you've done is namecalling and claiming that he ruined something. Explain how he ruined it, and no, those reasons arn't any good, especially since one of the reasons is "passive aggressive". What other way is there to handle your ideological enemies? These reporters don't even come on the show in good faith, they're there to speak to the trolly racists to get a good soundbyte for their article about how evil these racists are.
Do you imagine that without ghoul they would've been magically convinced of the rest of the crews talking points?

yes…even at the hottest moments with Trump over the past year and other happenings this board has never seen numbers as high as it has since the CTR started coming here

We are constantly seeing e-celeb and other garbage threads appearing. Having absentee mods doesn't help.

To be honest I only like the Merchant Minute. I just don't like podcasts in general.

No, of course not, but those talking points are less coherent and less convincing when they are spewing from stuttering "gotcha" doofus mouth of the mindless and awkward dolt known as "Ghoul."

He's not funny, he's awkward and spergy, he diverts conversations away by continuing to chime in and say "I created Pepe" … "I'm the meme king" etc., etc.

That, among other things, is how he contributes to ruining the show. Understand?

is it good?

Also what I think is they can't have both ghoul and Alex on at the same time

3 PEOPLE AT ONCE MAX

Ghoul: "I invented Pepe."

Even if stated as a joke, that should irk some of the Ghoulfags ITT.

No, everytime there's a TDS thread, someone will say Enoch & Sven were soft on racemixing and bulbacuck was hardcore. This week he spelled it out in black and white.

Sooo, because he's joking around and pulling their leg? And because he inserts himself when he wants to make a point? And you don't like his contributions, too bad.
You just sound buttmad, and you're either just a D&C shill or someone with a personal vendetta.

Who fucking cares? Nobody.
Just because some of us don't see a problem with him?
Now I'm convinced you're just a shill.

Ghoul rambles, but he's a kid for fuck sake.

His philosophy bits (rare these days) are solid, even when I disagree with him (usually).

He doesn't talk that much, he's been there forever and he ties the room together.

In summary, OP is a faggot.

1) Said I like the show, so obviously I'm not shilling. 2) Already stated that I've never been a member of the forums and don't post on the website, so no personal vendetta.

What time does lauritz come on? He seems like a breddy cool guy.

Every time that fucking faggot comes on air he mumbles about his fucking stupid EMS job and pretends to know what he is talking about. He is a fucking moron and should hang it up asap.

Meant to reply to OP

D&C shill faggot

I wish I had some means of contacting Ghoul, specifically. I actually have something I want to tell him, but I only have the email of the main Rightstuff site. Anyone know how to get in touch with him?

make sure you include that he is a fucking faggot and every time he comes on air all he does is interrupt people and verbally shit.

contact him on faceberg and stop bumping this thread you nigger

He's on Twitter. And, yes, tell him this

I've pointed out several of his flaws.

Ghoul is a philosophy student. EMS is McNab.

Well disregard my shit. McNab is a fucking faggot then.

You say he interrupts (everyone interrupts eachother), you called him names and claim his talking points are bad. That's all you've done.

Why don't you bitch about the sound drops then?
Remove sound drops guys, they're ruining the shoah cus it interrupts people.

He takes forever to make a point, adds tons of qualifiers, and pauses/laughs throughout.

No the drops are hilarious but only sevenson or w/e should be able to use them

4got my sage :^)

I agree they're hilarious, my point is that he's bitching about the interruptions, which is dumb.
He hasn't pointed out an arguement made that was somehow wrong. And claims he ruined the reporter interviews.

No, I didn't say in the OP or elsewhere in this thread … though he does.

Case is laid out pretty clearly, I think you're just a little slow. So, again, for Slow Learner here, the message is simple: Ghoul's positive contributions to the show are vastly outweighed by his lack of communication skills and awkward character. He should be removed from the show.

That was never part of my argument, dumbass. I never even used the word "interruption" until my reply to you just above.

My bad, must've seen it somewhere else in the thread then, but you still just make personal attacks, you can't tell me anything he has said that is wrong, just bitch about how he says it.
Why would you want to sow seeds of division if you like the show simply based on such a shitty reason as disliking his way of speaking if you're not a shill getting paid per post?

So fucking what?

Do you want me to dissect his statements for you? I could, but no one here wants to hear that and it's not the point, so what you're expecting is unreasonable.

I'm not doing that. I said I liked the show. I've listened to it from the beginning. I enjoy the presence of everyone … except for Ghoul. Because the guy sucks.

I've given a reasonable and general rundown of why he sucks, you just happen to disagree.

Your personal attacks are unreasonable and childish.
Yes, we'll have to agree to disagree since you're doing an exercise in schoolyard-tier drama bullshit and won't actually point out any holes in anything he's said.

Even if you're not being paid for this (which is worse in many ways), you're still attempting to divide, which is a common shill tactic

You're confused, young buck.

I'm making what myself and others view as valid claims in the interest of a program many here happen to enjoy. That you expect me to challenge his philosophical arguments or something like that is absurd and well beside the point. And I've gone out of my way to explain how/why I am not attempting to D&C, because I like what TRS is doing and have no issue with TDS aside from this one issue. An issue I feel is deserving of a debate whether or not Ghoulfags want to have it or not.

Anyway, the return of Bulbasaur offers an opportunity to remove Ghoul peacefully.

TDS is pure shit at this point, removing Ghoul won't change that.

Link?

Nobody on TDS has opinions that are worth listening to. They used to at least be semi-entertaining, but that stopped a while ago.

Bulbasaur is way worse than ghoul though, he openly stated before he left (way back) that he prefers a working non-white over a white with no job, and that's not the only time he's been cucking on the race issue. Unlike your dislike of ghoul, I can pinpoint my dislike for bulb based on ideology and not just calling someone a "sperg faggot".
But I would just stop listening if I stopped liking what they put out, I wouldn't make a thread about singular members i dislike expecting it to have an impact other than driving a wedge between followers of the show.
I don't like ghoul perticularly, I'll just defend someone who I see as having done no wrong. Again, you're dividing by pulling labels out of your ass to describe a portion of the listenerbase as something negative.

Damn straight. It's a clusterfuck when they're all trying to talk over each other. Totally avoidable by just having fewer panelists. Especially since most of the time Ghoul and McNab are dead weight.

I've seen this exact thread a few weeks ago.

I dont see the appeal of TDS. Morrakiu is great, as is Mike, but everyone else involved are purely glommed on. FtN is better in almost every way so the point of watching TDS is lost on me. If FtN is the 8ch podcast, then TDs is definitely the 4ch podcast.

i cant listen to that retarded sad excuse for a podcast. its millenial morons talking like they type online.

FTN is shit.

What do you dislike about it? I consider myself to be pretty critical, almost ridiculously so, but I tend to find very little at fault with the show.

I listen to it because it's funny. The actual content is terrible when you have 4 people shouting over each other.
This week's episode/interview was almost unthinkably bad. No coherent dialogue for more than a minute, just 4 people desperately competing to make a 99 IQ reporter look the dumbest.

Jazzhands strikes me as a massive redditor faggot (as his handle indicates) and they overplay their own importance and knowledge drastically. Hearing two guys whose political experience amounts to working for a few cuckservative candidates pretend to be able to talk about what Donald Trump needs to do is embarrassing. They can't imagine being involved in a campaign 50% as successful as Trump's so hearing them play armchair expert is irritating.

The fuck are you on about? Take your e-celeb shit and get out.

Nice D&C/slide thread faggot.

I just listened to the first ten minutes of the last shoah and I've heard the word 'memes' at least a hundred times. Jesus christ.

Do you not know he mains 8ch? They've only mentioned it a thousand times. His handle is a rather inconsequential, nitpicky thing to go after. It seems like you're grasping at straws with that one really.

Also the only time I've heard them criticize Trump in the past 10-15 episodes was when Trump was spending that week flip flopping on his immigration stance before his last big immigration speech. If anything, he's been lamenting leading his show to become too much of a Trump hugbox.

Again, it seems like you're grasping at straws. There's plenty to criticize but those aren't really good reasons.

That woman is really, really slow. All she expresses interest in is memes; they have to tell her what questions to ask. I look forward to seeing her on MSNBC primetime.

>>>/reddit/, JewshandsMcshills. When FTN gets it fucking wrong, as they did in that week, they do not own it. They do not admit to it. They use it as an opportunity to stroke their egos (which is something they do all the time) and tell you how they're telling it "like it is". Even when it isn't.

Their insight is worthless.

Lol at these dildos defending a RADIO personality that can't choke out a sentence in five minutes.

What do you expect from an AnCap?

They're not oracles, they're a couple guys with opinions. There's always room for another podcast if you can do a better job.

This.

I think it was him in an earlier episode who was absolutely butchering the physics of free will. I doubt his philosophy credentials are worth much.

A couple of guys with opinions I discard.

If there's one thing the TRS Radio Network doesn't need, it's another podcast about American politics. Besides buying a mic, finding someone else who wants to do a podcast, and sacrificing a goat during the Equinox to get onto the page is too much effort for something I really don't want to do. That doesn't mean I can't criticize people who do it. "Let's see you do better" is a shitty argument.

His handle came from something Sven said on an early shoah episode
JH has been a part of the DC Republican Establishment for over a decade.
Lmao they combined have more experience of interior politics than Mark Levin and Glenn Beck combined.

Yeah, I'm sure he knows all kinds of cuck interns. Good for him, I don't care. That doesn't impress me one iota.

I'm not saying you can't criticize them, but if you know more and have better insights, you could always start your own show.

You don't impress me at all either

Did you get banned from the TRS forums?

Never on them.

Probably the same faggot that posted a couple of months ago with the "Guys aren't TRS forums really gay? I can't believe I got banned. Aren't they really gay?" thread.

I think this guy really is buttmad about being banned from TRS. Holla Forums is the only forum I need. I'll listen to their podcast, but every other right-wing forum is really only a watered down version of 8/pol/.

Trips bring truth.

It's pretty constant shilling against them. I get that people might not like them but I've used TRS podcasts to bring people over to our side a few times. The autism against them is petty and pointless.

I just want a half hour Morrakiu show. Everyone else is a week faggot. The Merchant Minute is gold, and you can hear the anger in Morrakiu's voice. He is witty as Hell, and totally savage.

Jesus Christ, this is the same cadre of faggots behind the green screen shit, isn't it?

How long will raiding Holla Forums be your hobby?

I'm not anti-TRS as a whole, I'm anti-FTN. And I'm not shilling. And I've never been on the TRS forums and have no desire to.

Trips of lies.

He does the counter signalling memes thingy which is pretty great tbh

Then please explain how you could do better and be more accurate if you were inclined to do so.

WHERE ARE THE MODS? This stupid thread should have been bumplocked already.

I wouldn't because I wouldn't overplay my hand and claim expertise that I don't have. I know little about Jazzhands' personal history, but I get the feeling that he was a cog in a machine with many moving parts. He likely never held any elected office, so he probably isn't even that significant of a cog. Whatever he did or was involved in is not in any way, shape or form comparable to the kinds of things he's talking about on FTN. Comparing the campaigns he has worked with to the Trump campaign is like comparing a high school quarterback to one on the NFL. I'm not any more knowledgeable, but I wouldn't misrepresent my knowledge by doing a political podcast and using that experience to give me credibility. That's part of why TDS > FTN. TDS is shitposting and they don't pretend to be experts.

She isn't a bright crayon but her questions about pepe were fine from a normalfag perspective. When she asked about the origins of pepe, one of the faggots shit his pants and then attacked her for doing a bit of research into the meme. It's clear that guy is a 4chan memelord dumb fuck. She is expected to be retarded, but the guys on the show (mike excluded) were absolutely awful in that interview. It's the perennial problem with the show, absolutely zero prep.

Trump was flip flopping. I don't care if you want to score 8ch points by pretending to have absolute faith in Trump in everything he does. The expedient move on Trump's part at the time was to back a softer stance on immigration, something he was intimating at when he had that infamously bad meeting with the 'leaders of Aztlan'. Jazzhands was doing what we should be doing constantly, acting as the grindstone upon which Trump sharpens his edge. I'm all for a moratorium on criticizing Trump until after the election, but at the time his surrogates absolutely were sending up test balloons to see if his base would be willing to compromise on his hardline immigration stance. Myself and others rightfully took offense since it was and is his signature issue, and he, thankfully, clarified his position against touchback amnesty at that big immigration rally.

In short, if the grand total of your arguments against FtN consist of Jazzhands having a silly handle and their having criticized Trump once very fairly instead of bleating out 'm-muh god emprah' like you 4chan cucks, then you're right, FtN isn't your type of show at all.

Trump was not flip-flopping. He said people who immigrated and committed crimes would be deported, and illegally immigrating is a crime. Stop jerking yourself off, Jewshands, you're not a grindstone for Trump. You're not relevant to Trump. And you were wrong.

Take this shit to The Right Cuck forums, fucking faggot.

Where were you when the premier "alt-right" podcast got BTFO by a 22 year old golden retriever girl from VICE? Jesus fucking Christ this is embarrassing.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

He was going soft and lost momentum because of it. Once he went back to his original message, he started doing better. He didn't flip but showed signs of it happening. Jazz hands was right in calling it out.

Plus their experience may not be the same as a presidential race, but it's more insight than most of us and they're right more often than not. I'd like for them to go into more detail but we all know they can't.

I haven't quite finished it but it's not really BTFO. It's just cringe.

Neither side accepts the others view. The panel stepping all over each other isn't helping.

He was trying to corral the cucks into his pen, which is something that they were predicting would happen (and was totally predictable), yet they still misread it.

He's fine. The show is really good. I get triggered when Enoch and Sven say there's no really good evidence" that Israel/Jews were involved in 911. I know it's PR bullshit but thy should try a better way to avoid even talking about it. It alienates at least half of their audience.

Cucks gonna chuck, man. They're just crypto liberals anyways.

Now rinsed penis is threatening to kick them out of the party. I'd say that's a great situation.

But don't you know the 9/11 truth movement was all about stopping Bush from getting re-elected in 2004? That's why Loose Change came out in 2005.

He lost momentum because of the incident with turtle head muslim.

Both them and even DS admit they don't push it because it doesn't help muh ethnostate. It's pure cucking though. Even normies think 9-11 is dodgy as fuck.

Yeah, cucks are pretty much worthless, but they are one of the largest political groups who should theoretically vote Republican and the most likely to flip. If Trump were to actually stab us in the back, we would have nowhere to go. Hillary is repulsive, Gary Johnson is a faggot, and Jill Stein is Bernie 2.0. Cucks can easily and will very likely vote for Hillary or Gary Johnson. The Trump campaign is aware of it, hence the apparent softening. To appeal to them, Trump took the argument to abstract moral principles: "criminal foreigners should be deported". It is the counter-argument to the emotional "you can't kick people out and tear families apart" argumentation the Left uses. Cuckservatives try to be logically consistent with their principles to a fault to such an extent that the Left can easily warp their principles to be used against their stances (using Rules for Radicals). Appealing to non-controversial principled rational argumentation is how to get them on-board with the eventual deportation of illegals. Which is what Trump tried to do.

The backlash against Trump's apparent softening was probably more stirred on by media concern trolling confusing the fuck out of normie Trump supporters. FTN's reaction may have been pragmatically useful, but they got way ahead of themselves. And to be honest, I don't think the FTN reaction was even a consideration in the immigration policy clarification.

Anglin posted Missing Links every 9/11 except this one.

Seems like you're asspulling reasons to dislike FtN. Maybe you just like le ebin maymays on TDS. Go for it man, do you, but I'm telling you that you have absolutely shit taste.

I'm not even talking about disliking FTN. I'm talking about how they got it wrong, which they did.

Relisten to the episode. They didn't say that Trump became a cuck and that he's not 'm-muh god emprah'. They had a 5-10 minute section of the show how they were talking about how Trump's top people were speaking about a 'softening' of his stance. This was from people like Kellyanne Conway who is Trump's right hand gal. Their criticism was rather mild and completely warranted. What is the point of Trump if he was softening his stance? What do we lose from chimping out on Trump if he even looks in the direction of cucking, which he definitely did in that one tumultuous week leading up to it. Trump is a logical guy, so if Trump thinks he can gain some edge cases by cucking a tad on immigration, it's our job to remind him that he will lose so many more voters if he does.

For someone so critical of minutiae it's rather odd you're a fan of TDS with their myriad of problems, the worst of which is the complete lack of engagement beyond spouting 'memes' every other sentence. Good job guy, you really have good opinions.

Oh hey, what do you know. It is Jazzhands. Guess the thread drew him out of reddit to shit up this board.

I now understand why you prefer TDS. Yes I'm Jazzhands. Or I'm actually Rick Wilson, Liz Mair, Dan Gabriel, CTR, FBI, CIA, and every other paranoic strawman you cucks put up to avoid using your frontbrain in a discussion. I sincerely hope you dumb cucks leave after the ebin election memes dry up and we can have a board where the average IQ is back in the triple digits again.

You're so butthurt that you were caught astroturfing a thread.

I like Ghoul on regular shows as part of the panel. What I fucking hate is when those guys start babbling over each other when they have a leftist guest to make look ridiculous. This most recent episode was physically infuriating to listen to because everyone just had to say what they wanted RIGHT NOW

In the future with these Vice/Gawker type guests, it should be Mike Enoch as the primary speaker with tiny, LIMITED interjections from Sven and absolutely nothing from anyone else. I just want to hear Mike have a conversation with these people because he's the most effective and most well versed in his own talking points

The shoah was a fucking waste this week.
I agree with people bitching about Ghoul now.
He interrupted Seventh when he wanted to lay into that Vice bitch.
He should have just let Seventh have at her and end it early.
FUCK

Ghoul cut people off when they were actually about to tell the bitch off.

His sense of self importance is a huge problem

Enoch has the points down to a science and knows all the right questions to ask people. He's definitely better than me at grilling leftists. Ghoul? Definitely not. I don't listen to this kind of stuff to hear someone less proficient than me try to shame a liberal, I get nothing out of that. Mike actually says insightful things

This was kind of blackpilling because of how much it reminds me of just talking to any woman about this stuff ever.

Yes Anglin is well aware of what happened.

Enoch/Sven are the type of clowns who always shut their eyes to any 9-11 evidence and liked to signal against the retarded conspiracy theorists (many of them are retarded tbf). They spent so many years doing this (being on Bush's dick) that they will never concede they were wrong.

Yeah, if the Death Panel were more principled they would realize that trying to reason with a woman is a waste of time because they don't think in logical terms.

Enoch was the only one throwing punches which at the end of the day got lost by ghouls talking over and taking away from what Enoch was saying.

They could of done 100X better if they let Enoch command the lead.

Ghoul is the fat friend that girls bring out with them to make them look better.

And Alt-right podcasts are mostly friend-simulators. There must be at least 20 of them now all saying the same shit every week.

Exactly.

I usually think Ghoul's a faggot but he did a damn good job bantzing that bitch in the interview today.

Ghoul has the most leadership potential also Im pretty sure i know who he is

alos he told Brenden that hes a gayhomo

fuck all you haters
Seventh son is a great supporting player, the type of person youw ant to watch your 6, Michael is a great defensive player, he knows his stuff and can debate on almost every point,. Alex (the paramedic?) he is the most aggressive player, and the most successful attacker on the group this is due to his increased stamina and vitality. But Ghoul has the most leadership potential becuase of his gutsy attitude and his fearlessness. Good leaders dont need to be super intelligent, they need to be able to make decisios and let smarter people do the thinking for them.

That may be the most autistic thing I've ever read on Holla Forums

thank you.
I wrote this
thank you

Michael if you read my comment please put it in the shoah>>7575750