Gal "Gaza Must Burn" Gadot

our girl triggering leftyfags and mudslims

Her post called Miss Gadot’s casting a “cruel and unusual irony” and raised the issue of “intersectionality,” which refers to the progressive movement’s call for unity among “oppressed people,” including women, minorities and Palestinians.

“So where does that leave Wonder Woman fans, intersectional feminists and those in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle?” Ms. Matan said. “As the world will see the movie, there will be a solid chunk of individuals who will choose not to support Gal Gadot.”

archive.is/xSoMa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_monarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

push this push this push this hard

"Zionist propaganda masquerading as female empowerment to gain the unrightful support of feminists in America. You are being manipulated by the Mossad. wake up! Resist!"

Hahahahaha fuck. I don't know how leftists have gotten a far as they have when all they do is fight one another.

I hear she personally crushed the skulls of atleast 30 Palestinian children

Feels bad man.

ANGULAR !

OY VEY, IT'S 2017, HOW IS WONDER WOMAN NOT A STRONG PROGRESSIVE MUSLIM IN THIS DAY AND AGE? IT'S RACIST I TELLS YA…..uh…she's one of the chosen? Oh wait, nevermind.

This movie had better flop, and flop hard!
No more jew movies!

how do you do fellow kikes

Not even photoshop can save those thighs.

I like Gal Gadot, and here's why. I'm not not-circumcised, I have a shiksa girlfriend, and I don't fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Goyism.

I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, Holla Forums really does hold one thing sacred: its "kinnoisseur" image of itself. Holla Forums really believes that it's seeking the truth, that it's deeper than a michael bay film, that it's bad-goyism personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.

And then Gal Gadot came along. Gal Gadot love is everything Holla Forums hates - jewish, slender, stronk, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively two-scooping, it's happily hebrew. That's why Gal Gadot became a meme - because she DIDN'T want the attention; because she provided no hints of a native English accent (as the Holla Forumstards will attest). As a result, Gal Gadot turned into the most successful way to troll the Holla Forumstards ever devised. It actually makes the drumpf and bane and maisie and jenny fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts - in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary goys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Gal Gadot love? So that's why I love Gal Gadot - the sound of Holla Forums's humiliation is sweet music to my ears.

Kill yourself faggot

You should be hearing sweet music every time you read your own posts.

I don't understand why the people pushing anti-Zionism among normies and SJWs would cast an Israeli actress.

Self-hating jews. Kind of like cucks.

You don't understand how a people, which's deck is filled with victim cards and which's whole existence, from their origin myth to present day, is nothing but fabricated tales about oppression, would encourage their own victimization?

Well, I'm Jewish, and I don't want to believe it because I don't want to gas myself.

You lesser chosen only exist to get gassed so your more important brethen can benefit.

Glad I don't have to live with this dilemma.

Jews are like niggers, they are only attractive once they have stolen enough European genes (or excessive surgery mixed with photoshop). That being said you can't polish a turd, their souls will always be ugly.

Anybody who is rooting for isreal is either a kike, a christard or a Trumpcuck.

I'm just here to inform you that will never experience the wonderful joy of still having a foreskin and having sex with a beautiful white girl.

Fuck chaim

The only decent kike is a "self hating" kike. Also how is it self hate to point out that your people are trash? Was vid related a "self hating jew" in your opinion?

None of the above apply to that tranny.

Reminder to marry a jewess

Only way to ensure a future for your children.

Very well written post, but I don't think its correct.

Holla Forums, much like Holla Forums, doesn't really practices what it preaches. Its jew trolling jews the board.

cool memes bro

They weren't talking about gingers though.

Anybody got her tweet about Israeli military action against Gaza?

Why the FUKK are Germans still the bad guys in WW1? Wtf? Why is Wonder Woman fighting for ANY side in the Great War?
This is not only Germanophob, it's not only falling for 100 year old war propaganda, it's also stupid and an americanized version of WW1.
She is literally commiting an evil act by fighting for the Allies and against the soldiers. If she was a good superheroine, she should have assassinated the political and military leadership of all sides, so that drafted men no longer have to fight against their will.
She should just go around and kill the Officers.

She is precognitively avenging the Chosen.

after all WW1 is nothing but just the prologue to ww2, right? xD

Yeah, both were cases of Germany trying to take over the world but luckily getting stopped by the underdog Allies after they discover the value of team work and fair play.

it was bound to happen with or without losing the world wars. just move or something damn. PATHETIC.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_monarchy

The Kaiser literally wanted to become the Kaiser of every single European country. So glad that mad brute was stopped, am I rite?

Wonder Woman 2 will probably have Nazis as villains.

Good on her

Most gingers have Jewish genes.

Sounds pretty Jewish to me

Not that it matters at all, the whole thing is a two-fold operation ran by the US under the Marshall Plan

It's funny how they waited until everyone who could say differently was dead before they started peddling this.

There was no fucking "Gas" Jew.

Keep trying Jew.

Not even Jews wanna marry jewesses, they are the most infamously cuntish demanding naggy bitches, litterally all the defects of being a woman coupled with the ones of being a greedy kike,

Correction: three-fold. Who runs the U.S.?

Why was this movie such boring shit?
If Marvel movies are made for edgy 13 year olds who think they know shit about shit, DC movies are made for 8 year olds too stupid to comprehend any shit at all.
This had so much wasted potential murdered by its dumb hamfisting approach.
Seems like they were trying to set up Wonder Woman as basically Female Hercules, fine that's a fun movie idea but why drown that out with annoying forced WW1 garbage. They could have made island years more in depth or have a story about a rival that turns evil or maybe have her hunt Ares through the ages, something to give an actual fucking character arc but no instead we get the worst fanfiction

Jews

I don't understand. Is the tribal connection between the chosen ones so hard they would go to this lengths?

Uh what?

These

Made

Up

Fucking

Terms.

Oh wow, tranny posting. Go back to reddit JIDF.

I want a jew girlfriend, fam…

yeah man, imagine if my daughter came out looking like this

*shudders*

cool we'll just ignore her social media posts then

/ourkike/
/ourgrill/

I'd fuck your daughter into the ground, tbqh.

the angular jew

just look at those soulless, empty black eyes
would abort her instantly

Still watch the movie because is fucking awesome and DCEU needs to improve their shit, maybe if it makes more than Man of shit DC will give Patty more control over DCEU and put Snyder in his palce.

Stop shilling that kike tranny