THE COMING INVASION OF IRAN

Am I the only one a bit concerned about this?

It's pretty clear that the powers that be are gearing up for an invasion of Iran, for Israel of course. Anyone who has listened to both candidates talk will recognise this. It's going to happen within the next year or two without a doubt and you'd have to be a fool to not realise that. - for the record I believe Donald should be president because of his nationalistic views but you can't deny how he's allured to invading Iran. Maybe he's just pretending to want to invade Iran for the top kikes? Doubt it, but who knows.

The excuse this time is another "Weapons of Mass Destruction" type thing but we all know that's bullshit.The real reason? Let's find out.

Did you know that there are only 3 states left without a Rothschild owned central bank in the world? They are - Cuba, North Korea, and of course Iran.

Coincidently these three states, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, are also considered "rogue states" by the US. Huh! What a coincidence!

You might think that's not very many is it? There's a reason for that of course. Can you guess what that reason is?

Here's a hint - these are the nations without a Rothschild bank in the year 2000: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Iran

Can you see the connection yet? Yeah me too.

And so you can see the constant rhetoric of Iran being a danger is just a prelude to this war that will enable 'them' to install a Rothschild central bank and the families TOTAL world domination of the banking system to prepare us all for their plans.

I just thought you should be prepared for when it comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160920185814/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37417898
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#36
8ch.net/iran/res/12.html#54
archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7340062.html
archive.is/vQNHd
thetower.org/article/the-religion-that-the-iranian-mullahs-fear-most-zoroastrianism/
8ch.net/iran/res/12.html#31
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#48
rense.com/general59/thesunburniransawesome.htm
salon.com/2014/03/08/35_countries_the_u_s_has_backed_international_crime_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still haven't taken over Syria and I doubt that they will unless one of the following happens:

Imagine if the Pashtuns had fighter jets. Yeah, welcome to Iran, motherfucker

Ww3 the likely collapse of the american and russian empires europe invaded. Lots to look forward to

I'm more concerned about the invasion of North America.

Isn't Syria an independent country.

what about trump fighting ISIS

He's going to start a war if you can call it that with ISIS for starters and he's said stuff about "protecting Israel 100%" (no flame war please, his words) and how dangerous Iran is blabla and that they're going nuclear and have to be stopped

Did Obongo fuck up and piss Israel off with the nuke deal or something?

I read he was neutral to Israel and Palestine.

Tell me what you think

ISIS has nothing to do with Iran. If anything he would cooperate with Iran to decimate ISIS like Russia has

The protecting Israel is just part of a rhetoric to appease the jews where when actually talking about the conflict there he has said he would be neutral. He's also said that they should stop getting foreign aid (amazingly spinning it as a positive for Israel in that they shouldn't rely on other countries)

I don't believe he's actually said that Iran's nuclear capabilities 'need to be stopped' though he has very often pointed out the hypocrisy of king nigger to try and reach these sort of deals; again pointing out facts to appease and just saying he will be better

They've been trying to push that shit forever and they haven't succeeded yet.

You can protect Israel 100% and protect Palestine 100% at the same time. It doesn't mean anything that you think

He's given mixed messages so people can see in him what they want.

His real opinion is unknown.

Alright yeah I can see that. Fair enough. I hope it's all just PR. What worries me the most is that guy who gave a speech in the RNC who was literally calling for war with Iran, but I doubt whoever that old fuck was has that much influence.

It all rests on if Trump truly is free from the bullshit of every other candidate and president or not.

it would be cool if he actually supports amnesty

Iran is backing Assad who's the biggest target and opponent of ISIS you fucking idiot.
Get the fuck out and lurk for at least a year before posting faggot newfag

Both USA and Russia are "fighting ISIS" in Syria, it means nothing anymore. They could both have troops on ground fighting each other and claiming to "fight ISIS" because otherwise it would be a nuclear war.

Realpolitik, this was a meeting of christian fundies who supported israel, he need the votes, you can guess his opinion by reading his books. At best israel is a strategic and economic hindrance, at worst, a rogue.

babbys first redpill

Welcome to Holla Forums lurk more

You are new, aren't you?

No. I've been on Holla Forums for years dipshits.

And how do you know which group did he support for real, and which one did he just lie to, to get votes? That's the problem with democracy, lying is encouraged, and there are no consequences for it.

I said no flame war because Holla Forums CHIMPS THE FUCK OUT whenever you criticise Trump.

Its ok threads about the war with Iran which is definitely coming are always interesting, thanks for contributing.

Discussion on the coming Saudi collapse and civil war is also relevant here.

Because, as i previously stated, i read his books.

Trump will take you there, cattle.
So will Clinton, cattle.

Regards,
Someone who isn't fooled, and not alone.

Plenty of powerful (((people))) have been wanting to go to war with Iran for quite some time in the US, but that alone is far from enough in order for it to happen.

A long term PR campaign with the entire cooperation of most of the US government was necessary to get enough support for Iraq, and with Iran you have a tougher foe and a much more resistant public.

Also, Obama's Iran deal makes it a good deal harder for the US to build a coalition because now many European countries are doing business with Iran. Giving Iran more power in the region with that deal was one of the few sensible and productive things Obama has done as president.

As for Trump, he has been consistently against foreign intervention in the Middle East, and while he has been extremely critical of the Iran deal, I think that he knows that the Saudis are bad news compared to Iran. Trump has been pretty consistent that he would honor the deal with Iran even when most of his opponents said they would rip it up, and he has been consistently calling for the release of the 28 pages that implicated Saudi in 9/11. I don't see his disapproval of the Iran deal stemming from the end result of shifting influence in the Middle East away from Saudi towards Iran, but more from how incompetently the deal was negotiated and how much we senselessly gave away.

Unless Hillary gets in and manages to somehow manufacture a complete media blackout to wage a war in secret, I doubt that we'll ever be invading Iran anytime soon.

Actually I can deny that, because he's never alluded to invading Iran

web.archive.org/web/20160920185814/http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37417898

False flaging like it's 2013 again. I think they want to invade and kill Assad while king nigger is still in WH. Who could be behind such shenanigans?

Are you Americans still that blind?
It's so fucking glaring, literally everyone else knows.

Saudi Arabia didn't get replaced with cryptokikes they were always cryptokikes to begin with. The House of Saud are Donmeh so Arabia's been pozzed since the addition of Saudis

The way your wrote it seemed like some external force is going to invade.

USA is already brown

I won't trust him until I see what he actually does with Israel once he's in office.
We can't be sure whether he drank the kike-aid or not, he can't be a bad goy now, but he can definitely be one in office.

We'll see, but assuming he's anti-kike when all evidence indicates otherwise isn't just realpolitiks it's doublethink.

:^(

you DO realize that our "government" acts on (((its own))) and doesnt give a fuck about the american people, right?

Trump or Clitorry it doesnt matter this Iran war will get heavy (((lobbying))) and you faggots must face the facts all your americoon leaders will lead you like sheep to die for israel

Iran would be finished in a week if fighting the US military.

Not that I support it, but that is a fact.

Think Desert Storm 2.

ftw if 'Merka was an ethnic nationalist state like Nazi Germany, I would insist the US conquer the world and wipe up China, NK and Iran in the process.

Because it is not, it is best we reign in our kikes meaning gas them and stay to ourselves.

Someone is up for a rude awakening.

You don't understand the magnitude of the military of the United States of Zion.
This isn't about nonsensical keyboard warrior ego strutting, but facts.
America is not America but a vassal state of Israel, jewry.

You have no idea how hard you will die for Israel goy.

OP: water is wet
The question is if Russia comes on their side.
This is typical military strategy, employed also in the current presidential campaign.
Take out the weak ones first and leave the strongest opponent for last.
After Syria, there would be a quick coup in Jordan. North Korea is not important and would be a preserve for economic marxism while the rest of the world gets taken over by the cultural kind.

Iran comes in a little convenient package with Russia and China since they're in a pact. It's the grand finale.
The Syria mess is also supposed to clean the region of governments and provide enough space for a prolonged WW1 style war across the fertile crescent.
Israel would probably get a protection zone after the war would exaust both blocks with the gigantic proxy war. Just as the Protocols predicted.

Also the war that would end the world in muslim mythology should start in Syria, near the border with Turkey. (((Who))) coopted islam into a war religion should also give a hint this was planned for a long long time.

Iran was pretty evenly matched with Iraq.

What happened to Iraq?

Does that image imply that yellowstone exploded?

No, Op. I am too. It's also clear that lying about weapons of mass destruction or a similar ploy won't work again, so I foresee a major false flag which will be linked to Iran.

Possibly even near the end of the election so Obama can declare a state of emergency and and stay in power.

is there a rothschild bank in syria?

Not at all, for the US to achieve a Desert Storm tier victory, they need a 9 month minimum force build up within striking range of Iran, Saudi Arabia would be the safe bet since Iraq has switched sides after US troops left

Not to mention Iran is far larger and more populous than Iraq and completely different terrain, the country is mountainous as hell, think a massive Afghanistan.

yeah, after a massive revolution and under arms embargo by nearly the entire world while Iraq was supported by both the US and USSR, as well as cash infusions by the Gulf States
After the initial offensive operation, Iraq was forced onto the defensive for the remainder of the war
There's also a huge fucking difference between Iran today and Iran 35 years ago

When I think of Iran I think of Trump and that he may be a jewish shill that will attack Iran for Israel.

Yes, and even as such it's not nearly as powerful as their propaganda would led you believe.

Of course USA can beat Iran, but not without suffering the greatest losses in their military history. And that would leave just a nice opening for them to get btfo on other fronts by Russia and China. They have capacity to wage war on several fronts, but do they have the capacity to actually win all of them?

All of this because of the federal reserve and a little shit country in the middle east.

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

off the map."

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

I mean, if I wanted a new war I would get Trump that could rally the americans to fight again. I don't see Hillary being able to do that.

What said
and also
Most Iraqi soldiers resented saddam regime and didnt want to die for a CIA installed dictator hence you saw in desert storm mass surrenders whereas Iranians proved in the Iraq-Iran war to be a strong willed force ready to die thanks to their nationalism which was then mixed in with Shia fervour coming off the back of a religiously inspired revolution.

This is really my only fear with Trump, but it does seem to be more him playing games with the Israel-firsters than actually committing to doing something.

The most likely scenario however is that kikes try to pull a massive false flag in Iran's name and hope Trump believes it and responds with force. Otherwise just about every single other policy of Trump's goes against the (((neocon))) agenda.

Here's what I think would be funny: the kikes start spinning a tale about how ISIS fighters have kidnapped a bunch of pilots and have forced them to teach the ISIS guys how to fly airplanes. Then the ISIS guys fly stolen American planes into Iran and start hitting key infrastructure like nuclear reactors. Then you sit back and say "those airstrikes aren't even from us".

TRUMP will do this.

And THIS is the exact proof that he is nothing else than a dirty KIKE DRONE.

Accept it, folks.

You got trolled again.

Hahaha.

Not gonna happen until Assad is killed.

wow

stop trying to meme it into existance you stupid fucking kike
if a white nation gets nuked
or a white leader gets killed
we know it was you
saudis ratted you out guess those kikes would rather rule in their hell than a whitekike hell

As said a picture is worth a thousand words.

Which ethnicity would it to be? German, British, Russian…? You know that "white" is not an ethcnicity?

Nah, he seems genuine about supporting a "US ally" (lel).
I think my views on Trump are similar to Ayn Rand's views on Nixon though.

Just like Cheney and Rumsfield said Iraq would be easy and we would be out of there in a month right?

I have theorized for a long time that the main goal of WW3 would be to weaken all of the western nations (plus China and Russia ofc) to prepare for a complete take over of the planet by Islam. Hint: people who follow Islam are way easier to control than white people.

White American is an ethnicity just like Anglo-Saxon is an ethnicity being a mix of the Angles and the Saxons

Oh yeah, go ahead an spam that list of MSM articles calling Trump literally Hitler while you're at it.

Biggest war yet. Coming soon.

Here's another timeline that may interest you.

I don't think so. They can't even Mossad Assad. I'm sure Shillary would still stir the pot the best she could…but war with Iran would risk a civil uprising in the US. Obongo and Kerry got BTFO by public opinion when they tried to start an open with Syria over Muh CWs and Barrels.

It's over. If 9-11 had happened in 2011 it would've failed. Too many smart phones, too much social media, too many normies on the interwebz.

ALL SEMITES NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM IRAN TBQH

8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#36
8ch.net/iran/res/12.html#54

archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7340062.html
archive.is/vQNHd

thetower.org/article/the-religion-that-the-iranian-mullahs-fear-most-zoroastrianism/

8ch.net/iran/res/12.html#31

8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#48

Eh, I see that somewhat but while Trump may have a few flaws (and many of these flaws may be an act), I agree with most of his views. It also seems he has the ability to foresee so much in the future based on current policies that he's either an incredibly good (((asset))) or just has really solid judgement for someone in his position.

There's also his natsoc sons who obviously browse Holla Forums and I have a hunch Donald 'Gas Chambers' Jr played a major role in coming up with the Trump2016 platform. Watch the D Jr RNC speech. Sounds like a much better worded version of what his father's been trying to say somewhat implying he's behind it.

I really hope you're not one of those Cruz cucks who actually thinks he was the only 'true conservative' (yeah maybe ~4 yrs of his controlled op manufactured rhetoric) or that somehow a president Rand would have anything of a dick to swing around in office and not just be steamrolled by his cabinet. That said I actually prefer most of Rand's policies, although I would have even more so preferred Ron. Either way, the Paul's can't stand up for themselves like Trump can which has really changed my perspective on things.

Just one other thing. Having mentioned preferring much of Rand's policies, I forgot about some of the antiwhite shit he said which I think backfired really bad anyway considering who his supporters are. Between him and Trump however he was actually the first to suggest cutting off aid to Israel but then his donors made him shut it down (hence the no dick to swing).

Japan being anything but lunch for the US Navy. Its adorable.

Good luck fight the Iranians, Russians and Chinese all at once.

Won't happen.

If burger land invades Iran we are fucked.
But the good news is they will probably rain down on israel just for shits and giggles.
Burgerland is not prepared to fight iran in any way with a conventional war and our navy has been obsoleted with one quick missile.
Read about the sunset missile here which iran has bought from russia

rense.com/general59/thesunburniransawesome.htm

This is over 10 years old probably closer to 20 that the missile was developed.

It's all just sabre rattling. The American public wouldn't support it after the Iraq/Afghanistan disasters.

This.

You fucked up in Iraq, you fucked up in Sudan, you fucked up in Eastern Europe and now you'll probably fuck up in Syria.

You think you can fuck with Iran still?

salon.com/2014/03/08/35_countries_the_u_s_has_backed_international_crime_partner/

Why don't you just retire?

What?

The Iranian flag is complex as shit, gave me a lot of problems drawing Poland balls back in the day.

nigger

ay u go da mufuggen food stamp muhfuggen bix nood

Dude, do you even F-14?

this guy was a pilot undedr the shah was thrown in prison and then released to fight. Most kills with a F-14 world wide. A real Hero, A real Ghostrider.

if trump cucks out on Ukraine and Russia in generals and or also china that will be bullshit and make me want to vote for killary because, the killing. Praise Khorne Praise Kek

naw just a dmz at the rockies

If he didn't want to invade Iraq, why the fuck would he want to invade Iran?

If he's implying he is open to the idea, it is only to fool the kikes.

Either way, Hillary wants to invade for sure so Trump is our only hope.

Dumb nigger
Fucking nigger

Get ready for the draft.

this

Holy shit. Did this dumb nigger just confuse Rand Paul with Ayn Rand talking about Nixon?

This is how much power the media holds. EVEN if Trump knew a false flag to be bullshit, how the fuck could he convince the american people that that was the case?

If he did nothing the people would be calling for his head.

Syria must fall first.

yeah this is babby stuff
BUT
we have lots of babbies here these days, we're growing, these kinds of redpill threads are good for them.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

make sure they read this

Did the jews start putting stuff in the water long before WWII?

Do you even greater israel?

That's not even all of it. They lost a fucking destroyer.

Redpill people so that they don't die for the jew

filtered