E;R Review of Get Out

holy fuck, yes. this guy is truly the only reviewer we can watch.

Fuck off er

Yeah suuuure

who

Hey E;R! Do a review of Ghostbusters 2016!

Who are the people paying to see Get Out, just shitlibs and niggers?

>someone on youtube using the BLACKED meme
kek
still not going to watch the video

C U C K E D

lol

if imkampfy can be a Holla Forumsack why can't this dude be /ourguy/? really gets the noggin joggin

Only literal newfags consider that notion

well i mean he's a mod and has been for a while now. even if he's not a Holla Forumsack, you're still at his whim. gets the almonds activated if i do say so.

hmm i wonder why Holla Forumsacks post literally everywhere on the site other than Holla Forums at this point

Reason why i stopped going there, plus chessfags are completely insane these days.
/polk/ is no good either, but because i have no part nor interest in their activities rather than complete drop of quality

I miss /new/ m80s, and i feel i won't get it back

Hahah xD MEMES!

Fuck off e;r

how about "no"

E;R review new season of samurai kino

how about "my life is spiraling into state of constant depression and watching boring long and stupid youtube review videos for the movies that i never watched is the only way to distract myself from this shitty state"

I hate niggers.

There I said it.

>>>/reddit/

We all do. Niggers also hate niggers the most.

>not watching the reviews from Mike "Proud Writer & Director of Space Cop Stoklasa
wew lad

I have to confess: I also hate niggers! It's their big black cocks penetrating my wife's pussy that I cannot resist!

Is this the guy who did the farce engorges video?

Yes

iktf
video has actually made my week

Well he's right both times. I hope he doesn't review a mobie I like

I missed him

I dont know what this means

wew fucking lad. That's a good one.

Mods please ban. This is a family friendly movie review site.

Then explain why there are people here who said cumskin and post maisies

lol cumskins can't handle slurs.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

reported this racist to the youtube authorities.

only shills and redditors are still browsing nu/pol/

N

I

G

The internet police is on the case!

Niggers

E;R most definitely posts here. He even included the black hand covering face meme.

BLACKED is a meme

That came from these lands
Plus throwing memes in videos is Reddit-tier, and even so cucking out and changing it

it came from the real Holla Forums. on 4chan.

Holla Forums is the worst fucking board, why do I browse here so god damn much.

Fuck off you cucknigger stop stealing our shit

Man they really fucked us over with TR8-T0R

Yeah that shit was fucking ours, then everyone and their mom had to fucking ruin it. Fuck 4chan, fuck reddit, fuck facebook, and fuck trickle down meme physics.

That's from half/tv/

No it was Disney's, you just did marketing for their epic traitor meme for them.

They're two appendages of a great Holla Forums whole.

RIP sweet prince.

They even got his fucking name wrong.

You won't rewrite 8/tv/ history.

I'm denying anything; it was a fact that the most embarassing Holla Forums period of all time when everyone was shilling for TFA.

This was enjoyable, like france champaign

because you fantasize about maisie williams being pounded in the ass by a nigger while drumpsberg screams at you saying that if you don't like it, then you are a cumskin of poleddit?

I think it's just because of the shitty memes

Because an instant of purity is worth a lifetime of shitposts.

wew

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, NIGGER?

this, quality is in the gutter. It's a trump board now. We like the Jews of old now have no home, and wander awaiting our promised land, like parasites infecting all the boards we will slowly subvert them to our will and create a homeland for ourselves at your expense, for we are chosen by God.

I don't even watch TV or movies

This guy is pretty good, why does Holla Forums always have to be contrarian?

LOL

welcome to Trump's AMERICA

????????

no one even knows who E;R is or what he looks like

you have your ecelebs mixed up there

E;R is not CF.

Fucking liar and his /cuteboys/

E;R confirmed /test/ poster

its obviously Holla Forums because it doesnt seem like he could browse 4/co/mblr without having an aneurysm

It's most likely Holla Forums. He's named the Jew (Jewels) many times in his videos.

yeah right. if its anything its /bane/, /just/ or maybe /zoo/. He watches a lot of avatar and Steven universe so it might also be /a/.

Gems

Yeah, what I meant.

He's literally watched all of steven jewniverse and Korra just to shit on them, he's defo a Holla Forumsckmongler.

decent new term.

Probably /a/.

I kinda liked him, but he goes on WAY longer than he should. And repeats himself. Perhaps its targeted to the self-diagnosticided ADHD audience.

Until he references Eddie Brock in a video, I wont believe he's a Holla Forumssucker.

What are you? A nigger?

it's Holla Forums

Hey cuckchan.

no one will ever like reddit leddit memeia here again. it is time to accept that.

DELEET THIS

No worse than some permanen/tv/irgins here watching hours of some crappy nick juvenile sitcom to expose the cuckspiracy.

Lel