Homeless

Will be homeless tomorrow. What do i need to survive on the street? I have a duffle bag with warm clothes and stuff, a bike, some hygiene stuff, and a gym membership. I feel like the only thing i'm missing is a sleeping bag but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo

Best of luck to you OP.

Eat extremely cheap but healthy. Rice and beans and spam etc. can be used in a variety of cooking methods which can be used to change flavors so you don't feel suicidal while only eating ramen all the time

Go behind dollar general or dollar tree find boxes and thrown out food. Ezpz

depending on where you live; there will be organizations ghat have outlined what services are located where on a map (such as where to shower, food services, bathrooms, shelters, etc etc)

How cold does it get where you live?

I already eat very little and know how to eat healthy/cheap but thanks, user

good idea

will look into it

i'm in texas so not very

You're going to want to avoid people that have been on the streets long term because most drink & do drugs & will bring you down. I would get a pocket knife for self defense & a decent enclosed place to sleep. Use a friends address to use on a resume & asap find a job. Best of luck user…

Hopefully you can get a car. Much better/safer than sleeping on the street.

Yeah i don't plan to be around any real bums and have a small fixed blade i can carry

yeah

If you find yourself descending to the point of rummaging in garbage for food, Little Caesar's throws theirs out around 2 AM I understand. Don't be quick to make friends with anyone, and suspect everyone at least initially user. Find some small, secure place to hole up and sleep. Keep fresh water on you at all times, and be ready to fill up whenever the opportunity presents itself. Having a specific goal in mind will help keep you motivated. Say, finding a place to live for instance. Good luck.

Hey Videowarrior its me Drpepper10 from your old community
I tried my best to help you, I even invted you to stay at my place but you called me gay and harrased me?

I miss you so much. Jackson Canon will pay for what he did. For the people he hurt.

I want to give you a hug, but you moved so far away I cant.

Hook up with your local homeless shelter for a place to sleep at night. take showers at the gym. Churches have food give aways.

Find a safe place to sleep thats out of sight. and leave before dawn.

i am not whoever that is

yes you are lacka task told me you are

i don't know any of these references

dude don't fall for the meme, being homeless is pretty #based if you live in the right area
t. not homeless

why are you homeless?

if OP is still alive, keep newspapers that you find. crumple them up and stuff them inside your clothes as insulation

Texas is fucking paradise. Find a local church to bum off of a bit (don't get greedy there), get a sleeping bag, go camp out for a while. It's not that bad if you're not freezing to death.
Again, bum some cash (maybe from the church) to open a PO box so you can get mail, so you can get a job.
The only other thing you need to survive is a good bristle. I mean, when someone comes up to you who isn't an obvoius mark you need to already be bristlingly unhappy with them. You don't actually need a weapon most of the time if you bristle well. But have a weapon, anyway, just in case.

I guess that would work if OP wants a heat stroke in

i missed that part. but it is coming into wintertime, so it may be useful

dont take any anime related material with you into the streets. the homeless will see it and take advantage of your lack of masculinity. the first step to surviving homeless life with an intact ass is to ditch any anime you have

Texas is a big state. Depends on where OP is.

It's going to get down to freezing in Texarkana tonight. I lived in Lubbock a couple of decades ago, and it got down to -4 degrees once.

Get a job?

Be a little more discrete than this guy OP. You can get some thin cabling and cram it in the seams of the exterior walls.

-4°F is pretty cold, but not that hard to survive with a tiny bit of smarts. I mean, just reading dumb Jack London books will teach you enough, if you're willing to learn (stay covered and out of the wind, don't get wet, etc etc).

Yoga mat.

am crazy

yeah been thinking about going up to camp for a while, maybe try some fishing, i have a collapsible pole

i don't have any physical anime stuff so one step ahead there

good idea

schizo? aspie?

Why are you gonna be homeless, user?

walmart and all big food stores throw out things that have gone off or about to go off. Raid their dumpsters it will all be clean and sealed food.

Well do you have a job?

Okay so because of fucking thanksgiving i've been surrounded by people and couldn't get away. Luckily tonight i'm alone in the living room letting grandma have my nest for the night. But I started putting everything together and realized my pack weighed like 75lbs. That's way too much for me to ruck with and i plan to ride my bike anyway. I consolidated it down significantly, but i need a much lighter secondary pack because i can't be lugging my giant black dufflebag with me when i need supplies. My Swissgear backpack is really heavy which i didn't notice before. Also i'm missing a couple things like fishing string and i need to rig something to hold my giant water bottle onto my bike. If i can get this shit i'll leave tomorrow night and i plan to head up north to a state park area i think will be secluded enough for me to hang out for a while.

I really don't know, definitely have symptoms of schizo and it's been getting worse. I've always been afraid of doctors and stuff and my family doesn't/didn't give a shit. Been hikki for 5 years with a brief break trying to be an army fag, didn't work out for obvious reasons. I just can't live like this anymore. My family thinks i'm starting a job on monday and i can't be a burden anymore, so i'm leaving. My fall back has always been to hang myself in quiet forest, so if this rouge thing doesn't work out i'm bringing paracord.

at this point the only thing i'm worried about is getting delusional about dumb /x/ shit when i'm out there. Hopefully i can maintain this current delusion of being a rouge survivalist and not have a panic attack in a pitch black forest when a fucking raccoon wonders near me.