Hating jews thread

hating jews thread

jew goy hate thread

t. kike

t. goy

While not exactly a victory, this is a good thing.

i'm white tbh

the memory is bad but not that fucking bad.
that many people remembering something that way is statistically significant.

mine isn't tbh

mine about the same tbh imho

Then again, people remember the 1969 Moon Landing, and we all know that was a fake. Kubrick was shipped to a false moon by the aliens from the real moon to film the spaceship's arrival. The Atlanteans did it before all of us, and the real moon doesn't want any more people from Earth. They want to Make The Moon Great Again.

i was there and the pictures they used of the moon were my ballsack

Huh. Didn't know that the fake moon was made of cheese.

Or rather that your ballsack was made of cheese

Wait my balls are cheese?
SHIT SHIT SHIT

The Real Moon has the finest cheese and they don't want us filthy Earthlings getting at it. They have so much of it that they could make a whole fake moon out of it and still feed their people for millennia.

It's the fucking moon jews

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN

but what if all the cheese is really a low cost cheese-like substitute so that all the moon jews can live on the fake moon made of the real cheese?

Well that's what they use for the fake moon that Armstrong "landed" on. They keep the good shit to themselves on another moon kept hidden by cloaking technology.

IT WAS DA JOOOOSSS!!! THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS!!! GIRLS DONT DATE ME BECAUSE OF DA JOOOS RREEEEEEE!!! THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED REEEEE!!! IT WASNT REAL IN MY MIND!!!! IT WAS DA JOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!! EVERYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE IS BECAUSE OF DA JOOOSSSS REEEE!!! DADDY HITLER PLEASE COMEBACK SO I CAN TONGUE YOUR ANUS REEEEEE!!!! BASED NAZIS SHOULD HAVE GASSED DA JOOOOSSS!!!!!

Nazis? Don't be ridiculous; Fascism was a much more recent creation.

TEMPLARS, on the other hand…

shit the moon jews deleted my post
they're on to us

BASED ARAYAN DINOSAURS SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THIS EARTH

YOU STINKY MOON JEWS >:(((

pic actually made me lol

Oy vey anudda showa

meteor showa

lol

stinky moon jews are not a threat to us, it's the (((volanic old gods))) who pose an esoteric threat

the non-molten ones know. shut it down.

He really lost it didn't here.
could he be Holla Forumss BO?

bump for justice

lmao

hating jews is based