Right wing cartoon thread

Right wing cartoon thread.
So I expect that most of you did see the angry birds movie where the right wing anti immigration message was strong.

However did you look into avatar legend of korra?

the entire season 1 consists of a communist like faction wanting to make people equal and they are named the equalists (sound any bells ?).

Its no backdrop crap basically in avatar there are people born with super powers (50% or I don't know) and people who have no powers, these equalists are normies who don't like these super powered humans and want to take away their super powers. They do it with in universe BS however the message is simple.

The bad guys want equality and want to take abilities from the most gifted.
So what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/steven-universe-episode-19-roses-room
archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=liWmzNtG3T8
archive.is/tcjyj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who posts below this post is acknowledging to posting in a content-less "What does Holla Forums think about X" shitpost thread.

wew

This really rustled my jimmies.

I only like to have a civil discussion about the contents of some media and I immediately get a:
accusation.

Seriously what kind of content do you people want? Is there no place for civil discussion and analysis?
Lets ignore the fact that EVERYTHING here is a "What does Holla Forums think about X" post anything and immediately you are talking about X and implying you want Holla Forums opinion on it.

I only say that my writings where more well put/constructed and polite that 99% of all of the threads on his webpage.
I'm obviously shitposting, go back to your memes child and take your ADHD medication.

Go back from whence you came.

I'm sorry I use normal English.
I should have used you faggots or you autists.
My mistake.

Nothing wrong with a little lighthearted thread to take a break from digging and redpill meme manufacturing.

OK so did you pick up some motives of how Amon is a hypocrite and represents self hating SJW who themselves are white?

There is so many literature and knowledge to be adquired , the net is basically a Modern better version of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina stop being faggots and start learning, wasting your time in hedonistic entertainment will not save the white race.

Kuvira did nothing wrong.

Angry Birds was the only movie i went out of my way to see and i saw it twice in the same day in 2d and 3d. i wore my Murdoch Murdoch shirt and flirted with the ticket girls.

I know the cost of supporting the Jewish media but when I heard that this was made by a bunch of Swedes, and endorsed by Darude, this film was blessed and destined to be a gentle red pill for our younger generations.

You guys know a bunch of autistic moefag weebs are gonna ruin this thread right?

Also korra is liquid hot shit video related

yeah and korra ends with a lesbian romance

fuck off and die

wow i'm retarded

You mean the movie with heavy gay undertones and references….is this you Milo?

I'll take this opportunity to ask anyone here what their thoughts on Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil is?

This

Also good youtuber

Can Kids watch Murdock Murdock?

Nice, I liked the film series however the author missed a important point.

The whole idea of Korra is that she is a self absorbed kid who has trouble fitting into the adult world. You know like a lot of kids.

She is wrong and gets punished badly by reality every time, for example she throws a temper trumpeter after she can not learn air bending and dose not get it.

I fundamentally disagree with the idea that Korra needs to be a miracle superman like Ang who was perfect and never backed down or did feel anxiety.

Personally I disliked the TLAB especially for the extrema feminism where in the last air bender we did get a terrible:

TLAB was OK however on its own it was a silly show you did have the team rocket Zuko who showed up all the time and got thrown out all the time.

The censorship silliness got over the top with the

And Ang was perfect in his golden boy personality who never was selfish or overconfident and this made him unlickable for me.
Korra is a arrogant spoiled bitch who was siting on the accomplishments of her youth (did have 3 element bending from childhood) . And during the story she is confronted with problems fucks up hard and learns some lessons.

Look like she bumblebees in the city and looks like a idiot arguing with the equalists she grows with time.

only Nu-kids show ill watch. not exactly red-pilled, but it brought me back to a simpler time, while also playing a decent satire on itself. I could never get into shows like Gravity Falls or Adventure time, and have started frowning at Rick and Morty, but my Hap Hazard guess is that fans of old adult swim -07 would enjoy it.

I know people who worked on it, they're Jews. You still gave Jews your money.

My dad works at VALVe and he says you're wrong.

I don't really get it, and I watched it.
look silly and not interesting.

And I feel there is something fundamentally wrong with the universe.

Its hard to explain I don't know what it is exactly, however i did have a feeling like this with Steven Universe from the start and its SJW crap that got even worse with time.

Fuck it might be the pastel collators who make me feel unclean.

The best way to explain it is with Steven Universe there is a episode named "Rose's Room" to cut to the chase its about a false reality where the main character sees something wrong a little off about the world and sees the terrible revelation of the horror underneath.

The fun starts at 06:00 watchcartoononline.com/steven-universe-episode-19-roses-room

I have no idea why I have this feeling about Star Vs.

Korra degenerated fast after the first season. If it stopped there it would've been great.

Nah, that was old school original feminism.

The one that had a point. Look up early industrialization. Back in the day, women and children got the majority of workplace injuries.

Then the corporate s realized what PR was, and kicked both of them out.

Anywas, dumb thing about Korra was that Muggles stood a chance, and muh lesbk surprsie.

Reading isn't going to help the white race either user, I suggest you start some form of firearm training. Wasting your time with hedonistic literature is not going to save the white race.

True, season 1 is good however i somehow liked season 3.

When was this? I seriously did not detect it and I have a ultra advanced gay-dar.

Yep like its a dumb thing that all the degenerates and shit skins stand a chance of eradicating us now.

Reality is funny like this.
And I detected this in the show nice allusion.

I will be fucking stoned to death, but i will say it since there is nothing worthy to mention.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Not just for Colonel Stroheim…

The end of the show, are you fucking retarded? Did you miss the shitshow?

Korra is not fucking redpilled. Lesbians, cuckolding, grrl power, niggers, etc. Having the bad guys have the same goal as real world SJWs seems to just be liberal mental gymnastics. Or they rationalized it to themselves that bending powers were like the nigger and their sacred melanin and the equalitists were evil whites trying to steal their kangz powers.

sounds like Harrison Bergeron, a short story by Kurt Vonnegut, JR

archive.org/stream/HarrisonBergeron/Harrison Bergeron_djvu.txt

one of the most redpilled things i ever read in school

I don't remember it, if there was something lesbian I definitively would have detected it what was it can you post some pictures.

This is degenerate lesbianism form the horse fuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=liWmzNtG3T8

Damn, I was hoping to have good suggestions in here but all you wanna take about is fake anime and one movie. So far my baby is watching super sentai shows which have good moral messages and the older ones tend to lean heavy on the nationalism. But he doesn't know how to read yet and can't Japanese so you guys are no help.

I recall redwall was pretty nice

Holy fuck this is pure genius.
+Infinite Internets for you.

One reason you're getting shit on is because it's a fucking cartoon based on a video game.

If you're looking for some deep philosophical message from this kind of shit then you're beyond hope.

Spread it. I was surprised how many people haven't heard of this story or read it. Plus it's short enough for people with short attention spans to read the whole thing in one sitting.

Korra is a dyke, you stupid faggot.

Well I guess your detection needs an upgrade because it was there. You can even type in 'korra lesbian' and find it being considered canon by the creator. I think you need to lurk more if you can't see what is right in front of you.

True and I did, can not distinguish the fan art form the original stuff, when was it? In the show?

Both Kuvira and Zaheer had to be turned into violent oppressors at the end, because (((nickelodeon))) didn't like how good Fascism and Ancap were looking to normies. GOTTA CONVINCE THE LIVESTOCK THEY NEED GLOBALIST MASTERS!

For a mainstream-ish show, it does a good job of opening normie viewers up to considering different political ideologies.

Pic related: Don't let the brown skin fool you. She's the equivalent of an Egyptian Sand Aryan.

Also notice how there are no black people in the entire show. Based.

Her personality is shit though.

archive.is/tcjyj
Now go kill yourself.

All females are bisexual.

True

When?
Are we even talking about the same show?
BTW you can not put a red piled show on TV, its impossible the best you get is some dog whistling and themes that might look like something.

Red pill not in USA TV.

But not really. He blames himself for the war happening because he ran away from his responsibility. There are several episodes where he continues to fret over this and still tries to run away, but because he's not a nasty, immature brat like Korra, he comes around at the appropriate times. It takes him an episode to learn Earthbending because he has a mental block. He fails to master the Avatar State because he cherishes his friend more. He's not perfect, but his imperfections aren't massively fucking annoying.

The ending certainly does mess a lot of that up, though. Fucking hate that ending.

But tell me one lesson Korra actually learns. She "defeats" Amon because she magically got airbending without trying and because Amon's brother was suicidal enough to finish him off. She actually HELPS her evil uncle in s2 to achieve his goal and Jinora, not Korra, defeats the Dark Avatar. Jinora, not Korra, defeats the s3 anarchist airbender guy. And s4's villain's undoing is her own pride, not Korra who instead saves the villain. Korra does fucking nothing but prop up "morally gray" villains and remains a disgustingly self-absorbed cunt the whole way through.

Then she becomes a dyke.

I want cartoons I can show kids that aren't manufactured by kikes

Maybe in your presence, bud.

ill take World Peace for $200 jack

I know. I'm even okay with it to be honest, as long as they keep it subtle and don't go on slut pride walks.

I like exosquad
It's well written
hardly any minorities
racemixers get cucked
made in the early 90s but people actually die in the show

it's mostly shit with race mixing

what little I watched didn't have her going after the spic tho

SU a shit written by progressive jews with terrible writing skills

I know this because I have watched every single episode

the black girl can't even sing

Nice civility there bud.

I did read the article:

You see I don't interact on twitter or other crap things with some writers.
I stay in my bunker and watch something from time to time without participating in the fandom shit. So I'm completely oblivious to some retard on twitter or Facebook telling what his intentions for a show is.
If its not in the original work I'm oblivious to it.

I applaud you for your link sir (good sources to back up your statement), however might you consider the fact that I don't participate in fandom degeneracy to understand my confusion about some writer making ex cathedra canonical statements on twitter?

Also sir you are under the impression that I think this show is something good or holy to me. Allow me to dispel you of this delusion, I hold no regard for this show it only interests me for its merit and if it started to go actual lesbian it will get criticized like everything else.

Even ignoring all of this season one has a hard message about the powerful getting threaten by cripples.

user most of Holla Forums does not visit Holla Forums and I don't blame them

it was a non stated thing done for lesbian points fam

LOL, kind of true she never develops.
I was more interested in the fact that Korra reacts like a human would if faced with problems and has more human emotions and real flaws.
Selfishness, fear and anger.

I posted a image of dark souls to illustrate the point, if you play it with no help you will rage and react more or less like Korra.

So her flaws are more human then Ang who really looked likes god child and his flaws are something hat actually looks good.
Like something you say on a job interview

The guy says korra is a good show I don't think you need a brain to know that he isn't from here.

human garbage you mean
and stop talking about that shit cartoon here, this is Holla Forums

not really reading his post but I watched the show
Korra was probably the most unlikable character in the show and everyone likable gets cucked or something thanks to terrible writing, it's shit

So true the show is painful to watch yet I do it to keep up with that the degenerates are putting into kids cartoons nowadays.

The accidental episode of "barely watchable" is pure coincidence think monkeys and typewriters.

No one can sing all songs are bland like washed out of all of the color, like the cold and washed out colors in the animation.

I know the pain I do the same, I'm a masochist like this.
On the bright side watching SU made me hate lesbians so hard that I'm experiencing emotions beyond hate now. Hate something absolutely and start hating it more to find out.

Steven the kid is the gayest thing imaginable he is useless
His new super power is solving his problems by going to sleep.
I'm not making this up.

You want to choke the little shit.

Oh and the black gem has the personality of a autistic peace of paper absolute background character only background characters have personality and class.

Holla Forums was white washing "Mystery Girl"
worth a kek but I don't recommend hanging out in Holla Forums

Do the delusional Holla Forumsaks here have no reading comprehension?

VS me

tl;dr

And I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Is this a show? Meme?

Parodying oneself the post.

Why are most chaners retarded ADHD children who have no sophistication for discussion or intelligence?

Every time you write tl;dr you are saying

I like to come down from mount Olympus to enlighten the pathetic excuses for humans that are here. Maybe some of you will pick up some manners and formal way of speaking like a adult not the complete autists that you are.

recent episode, pink haired chick that looks like MtF stevens mom

pearl catches lesbe-itis again looking at her, this is not seen as unhealthy and encouraged

the episode proceeds to fall flat on it's face at every opportunity to redeem itself in the episode

Original
>>>Holla Forums679967
some edits
>>>Holla Forums680296
>>>Holla Forums681041
>>>Holla Forums681070
>>>Holla Forums681093

don't get mad fam, I ain't even gonna read your post this time either

And now lets get back to the main topic.

Some other examples of right wing messages in cartoons?

Or do you want to comment on Korras anti equality message? You know fighting the people named the equalists?

no more kora god damn

Go to >>>Holla Forums you fucking newfag

There was a point somewhere between the chan speak.

Some links to Holla Forums and other chners doing chan stuff.

You are talking about the SU episode with the hots for a girl, true she is a lesbian and we all hate her for it.

No worries I will however read yours and be slightly amused at chaners who think they are real people.
You are adorable.

Are you proud that you slightly amused me today?
You realize this is the height of your purpose in life?
To give slight amusement to me? You should cherish this moment in your pathetic existence.

Who am I kidding you can not even understand me its all back to depression and the basement for you. You did not have even the mental capabilities to finish reading this far.

is Holla Forums about political discussion of messages in cartoons?

I think you answered your own question.

No one on Holla Forums stops you from putting a political spin on cartoons.

Sage & Reported for shit thread

Oh, here we go. A whole thread of Holla Forums shitposting.

And Korra could have been a great show.

that last episode when she walks hand in hand made me sick to my stomach

great way to completely fuck up a franchise

Quads confirm. Read a lot of nonfiction, expand your knowledge rather than poison your mind with useless popcorn entertainment like cartoons or vidya. Then hit the gym, a sound body compliments a sound mind.