Front page of Drudge right now

Front page of Drudge right now.

Evidently Shillary had some issues with her optics at a rally.

(Link)
www .theamericanmirror.com/mystery-going-hillarys-eyes-philly-speech/

(Archive)
archive.is/Y5VPR

(YT)
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065501/
dancarlin.com/product/common-sense-296-immigration-breakdown/
archive.fo/tH7JS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotropia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just posted about it in the other thread where the meme I altered with her eye all fucked up

KEK BLESSED IT

Embed and bump

Didn't see a thread on it so I figured I'd make one. Lots potential here.

Thread is almost capped out anyway

This bitch is all kinds of fucked up. That seriously weird me out. She's like some kind of human chameleon.

Fuck it, I'll check that.
COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
A LAZY EYE FOR A LAZY CAMPAIGN!

Her brains all fucked up n shit from the concussion

Did Trump accidentally meme
CROOKED
into reality?

I know it's bad etiquette to check yoself, but yeah, I think that answers my question.

You know, just yesterdy some user shooped crazy eyes into her for this pic.

I give up, meme magic is real

With digits like those, who can oppose?

Get your head examined

my autism is impacted

hah, hah, hah, hah

funy, funy, funy

what a joke these people are

I'm not a doctor but she could be suffering from problems with her saccadic eye movement. This is frequently caused by Parkinsons.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065501/

yeah seems like one eye lags behind sometimes

honestly it doesn't seem like much, I've seen it with both my grandparents before.

It's not normal though.

I'm bad at reading faces. What specifically am I supposed to be seeing here?

Her eye movement is not normal.Beyond that, it's rather fucked quite honestly.

No webm?

Its not really anything. You have to want to believe to see it. Shills will claim its a funny viewing angle or something.

Worth noting that she still needs help up the stairs though.

(checked & kek'd)
Shillary looks like a googly-eyed lunatic.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

Anyone got a webm? I can't get jewtube to load.

Release the giraffes

Could've been a stroke.

I'm not seeing the lazy eye. Couldn't care less, though, as long as everyone else sees it or thinks she does.

That's how meme magic works. Fuck it.

Her eye is lazier than two Mexicans after lunch break. I don't give a shit. MORE MEME MAGIC!

checked

webm

looks normal to me tbh

Look around 1:11.

Her right eye (from cameras point of view) is turned way more to the left than her left eye. The left eye is looking almost straight on. Her right eye keeps looking too far to the left through out the video.

Thanks anons

Stroke consequences.

CRAZY
EYES
CLINTON

how can one emit such low energy vibes is beyond me. she must be dead already.

Fucking-a she is so insufferable to watch and listen to. So fake and woody. She looks worse than ever and seems to be just phoning the whole thing in. No energy at all.

muscle imbalance because of some drug

JUST END IT ALREADY YOU LOW ENERGY CUNT. MAY KEK HELP YOU

I don't get it. How far into it, is something weird? She looks like a politician trying to look at the crowd while talking to seduce voters.

The libs are already justifying why Trump won this election. I was listening to some Rogan at work (I know, Rogan, but I run out of podcasts sometimes), and he's gone from anti-Trump to discussing why he won. His guest was saying, "Well anyone could beat Hillary, the dems made their own bed on this one," which is in fact an accurate statement.

The guest (a historian) also pointed out that electing "strongmen" signaled the transition from a republic to an empire in Rome. He seemed to think that was a bad thing, but we call him the God-Emperor because we have already known this for some time and approve of it. They also couldn't seem to figure out where the "racisim" came from all of a sudden. Like they can't understand why having your entire race bred and taxed out of existence to be replaced by foreign shitskins would eventually lead to a dislike of the invaders.

tl;dr, libs are rationalizing their loss yet still too stupid to figure out why it happened

Reptiles usually does that with their eyes. I dont see what the big fuzz is about?

You know this is minor and doesn't really matter to us because we all consider her basically evil incarnate but shit like this really turns normalfags off.

Try these:
Never Not Funny, if you like semi-funny bantz and tons (i mean shit tons) of 70's and 80's music references. Pardo's a funny guy
Comedy Bang Bang is obligatory, guests can be pretty pozzed sometime but the host always shuts them down when they go too far with the lefty horseshit. He maintains a strictly neutral stance on the issues.
Don Tony and Kevin Castle show if you WWE, or wrasslin' in general Dude is anti-pozzed as fuck, he'll call someone a "dumb polack" in a minute. Also, Cheap Heat is good.
Hardcore History is obligatory for anyone who browses Holla Forums, I have a theory Dan Carlin is low key redpilled, when covering Germany under Hitler he always goes extensively over the economic reasons for the 2 world wars and doesn't harp on muh six gorillion. It's like he wants to name the jew but knows that won't exactly fly with certain segments of his fanbase. I'm also fairly certain he's a Trump guy
Common Sense, also by Carlin, for his take on modern politics
Super Best Friends if you like dumb, nerdy shit, comics, tv video games
Monday Morning Podcast, Bill Burr's not quite redpilled but he'll go down the rabbit hole every now and again, talking about bankers ruling the world, he once did a bit on Conan about how it's impossible for Hillary to relate to the common man, what with her going to Bohemian grove and putting on the Eyes Wide Shut elk masks and dancing around
Beige Phillip by Dante Nero, Patrice O'Neal's protege, everything you'll ever need to know about dealing with women. Completely changed my outlook on relationships.
How did this get made, Paul Scheer and friends make fun of Hollywood movies, fun and dumb.
I Was There Too, behind the scenes movie stuff, interviews with extras and minor cast from some of the biggest Hollywood films ever. Surprising, some of the access these guys had, and some of them have some great stories to share.

she looks kind of cross eyed, and looks like her eyelids are sticking to her eyes.

s-she really is a lizard person

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Carlin, while interesting, is not redpilled.

He wants europe to take in millions of rapefugees.

Holy shit, if true that's genuinely shocking. I think he just did a podcast about how nationalism's taking over Europe and voters in America are about to shock the establishment come November.

Dude, I need a citation. That can't be true. A guy with his level of knowledge of history, it'd be truly disappointing if he felt this way. His whole History of Rome was basically an expose on how things go wrong once you start letting in too many foreigners.

Honestly I can't remember when, he said it in one of the resent common sense episodes, and in one a while back.

I like to listen to them, he usually provides good insight and perspectives but I don't think he is redpilled.

THis is probably the one "a while back" that I'm thinking off: dancarlin.com/product/common-sense-296-immigration-breakdown/ but I'm about to go to bed so I can't check now.

Cool, i'll check it out.

It's pronounced "Eye-gor."

Thanks bro, I'll check some of these out that I don't already listen to.

I was listening to Dan Carlin on Rogan, actually. I don't tune into most of his shit, but sometimes he has a decent guest on

Has anyone else noticed that every single fucking day Hillary has a major stumble? Kek is killing her with a thousand cuts and once Trump wins the election she will have his permission to die.

PRAISE KEK

Just listen to the 500+ episodes of Opie and Anthony featuring Patrice O'Neal.

Seems like the same uncanny valley territory you see here www . youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
I would embed, but it says the file already exists

It signaled the end of the nobility & church plundering the rest of the people in Denmark-Norway, when the King became an absolute monarch.

We already got a reptile on board here with us, but I've never seen him cross-eyed.

Fuck off shill.

Come on. They watch TV so you don't have to and they laugh at NBC / CNN / CBS / etc.

FROGS ARE NOT REPTILES FUCK OFF AND DIE

The republic failed Rome just like it failed us. I will never understand why 18th century wackjobs ever thought it was a good idea.

Sounds cool. Downloading it now.

The idea that "THIS TIME WE'LL DO IT RIGHT!"
It's a common misconception that the only reason for a previous error in XYZ was because you yourself wasn't the one at the helm.

You see that everywhere, but especially at /Spook/.

haha saw this on twatter

RIP sides

kek

Also, Trump bringing the bantz once again

Betting sites should start taking bets on whether or not she lives through this election season. She's getting fucked up fast.

archive.fo/tH7JS

glorp glorp, shillary demon here - get me the fuck out of that meat, it's giving up the ghost!!

This, and when you're done with those listen to the nopie episodes and that 8 hour compilation of all of Bobby Lee's insane appearances.

One of her eyes /occasionally/ lags behind the other. I only saw that twice in the first half though - someone could do everyone a favor and make a vid showing just those parts.

This, he really really did.
CROOKED HILLARY!

Original mp4.

My eyes do that same shit, not a greenscreen but a disease.
One pupil doesn't correct itself automatically, we're probably both reptiles.

What exactly am I supposed to be seeing?

It's so fucking funny, my fucking sides!

Watch her eyes. At multiple times they desynchronize and start moving individually.

Oh, thanks

DUMBFAGS,

the reason she is looking around so rapidly is SHE FEELS AND SEES that her eyes are going crossed…

That's why she's looking around rapidly and we only get quick glempses of her eyes crossed.

Looks identical to Duane Syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

this might be an explanation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esotropia

Incomitant esotropia[edit]
Incomitant esotropias are conditions in which the esotropia varies in size with direction of gaze. They can occur in both childhood and adulthood, and arise as a result of neurological, mechanical or myogenic problems. These problems may directly affect the extra-ocular muscles themselves, and may also result from conditions affecting the nerve or blood supply to these muscles or the bony orbital structures surrounding them. Examples of conditions giving rise to an esotropia might include a VIth cranial nerve (or Abducens) palsy, Duane's syndrome or orbital injury.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FAGGOTS?

2.5/10

CROOKED CRAZY EYE CROAKING CLINTON

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
LAZY EYE
GOING TO DIE

wtf i'm a #CorrectedRecord now

She's literally a reptilian.

Pitt wore a special contact lens to fake that lazy eye, even so he still was handsome, i hate that bastard.

It really is feeling like Weekend at Hillary's at this point.

The video looks like she's practiced that speech many times over and is trying hard not to forget her next lines.
She's avoiding eye contact with everyone and anything that might be a distraction and could ruin her train of thought. If she loses it, her handler will have to come out and help her again and she'll lose another 5 points in the polls.

you know if trump had derpy eyes the media would be all over it.

quick. someone shoop tinfoil on her head.

Go into your bathroom, and get your eye movement to mimic hers as best you can, when you do, you'll realize that it actually is much. For a healthy person, making your eye move like that takes conscious effort and obscures vision, this was her eye doing that involuntarily.

Texas IP

you laugh but i'm getting the high witch vibe a lot through her speech now
imagine her presiding a ritual in the same tone, it fits 100%

This. When you shift your focal point from a spot distant to a spot close while shifting your gaze horizontally it will make you look like one eye is acting erratically.

This is nothing.

Over a million views in 2 days, impressive.

Is this a ruse to get me to listen to a Hlliary Clinton speech?

But we've been hearing the exact opposite from the beginning – that Trump was an easy win

"anybody" could have beaten Bush Jr or Obama for reelection and yet here we are

if it had been Jeb or perhaps even Cruz, she'd have won

That shit often happens when someone has had a stroke.

Holy shit, those digits confirm.

It makes sense with her collapse on 9/11/2016.
Stroke, maybe Parkinson's, Syphilis, whatever it is there is something seriously wrong with her brain. The stress of an election will probably kill her. She's clearly unfit to run.

Isnt she due at another rally today? Anyone watching it?