Prepping thread

Obongo is doing everything he can to destroy us before Trump gets in.

We need to be prepared for the worst.

Also, if dubs, the terrorists are going to infiltrate our food and water supplies next, and we all need to become self-sufficient and boycott walmart.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whew.

What are you sliding?

The kikes are already in your food and water supplies.

I have a lot of prepping information. Who wants me to pour some of it here?

I live in North Carolina and I had the chance to test some of this stuff out with my brothers

fuck aquaponics. throw some seeds in the backyard.

How the fuck would you carry an egg around?

hard pouch, you don't need a bunch… 1 or two suffice.

If you're ever in a situation you need more, it's because you should have brought a gun

Prepping is of course important, it's good to have tools, food, and means of defense. But don't forget to brush up on your basic survival skills so you could cut it in the woods, at least temporarily. Buy a military survival handbook, or you could download one. Of course you'll need electricity to read it, but it's free.

US ARMY SURVIVAL GUIDE
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:286156c948846a222cdd8e456bfebff0b342313a&dn=The+Complete+U.S.+Army+Survival+Guide+to+Firecraft%2C+Tools%2C+Camou&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

SAS Survival Handbook
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d2c3f50904eb9bae9182a877446a7ede05b52e0&dn=SAS+Survival+Handbook+-+3rd+Edition+%282014%29+Epub+Gooner&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

That's some sweet pocket sand.

I'm actually a bit glad you brought this thread up OP. I was getting some gas today when there was a sign saying that a pipeline was damaged in the Gulf. I found that a bit (((coincidental))) considering the happenings on the east coast. Some gas stations here are already reporting that they are just out of gas.

This is a pretty basic chemistry explanation of no real value without specific substances and controls. Someone is gonna blow their hands off

Finally I have tried making two of these but everyone thinks Trump is just gonna win and make America 1952 again

No Obama will sink this country into civil war before he and the democrats are prosecute by Chris Cristie as Attorney General

This radio stuff is kinda tedious for me, I'm more into weapons.

This is so fucking autistic. GTFO you fucking waste

and you're calling me autistic? you can apply this knowledge for other stuff… such as in a motolov should you ever be in a protest of any kind or innawoods

link to the past!

My contribution

Tfw you do all this edgelord faggy "prepping" and some coon plugs you with a .22 potshot

The coon steals your TV and I come and take all your shit

Glad to see people contributing. I'm getting a lot of stuff I didn't have before.

TATP is good but you forgot to mention the ICE BATH

ty for this one

I might be buying some land in the future and I was discussing this sort of thing

what's the cheapest bullet by the bulk?

heh

I think he was trying to get at never be without bullets

bump

ASK ME ANYTHING

Im an expert gardener and have grown almost every vegetable known to man.

How was your day?

How is the second one supposed to help?

Just started with some homemade pie. I was able to choose from 5 different pies, like most mornings :p yours?

*tinyfoil*

How do you stop grasshoppers from eating your entire garden?

How dank is your garden? How do you deal with long term irrigation when a lack of water is an issue?

I'm not looking to murder people nor am I looking to pour a rain of bullets.

Having said that, in a scenario where your life is at risk, having "more" is often better. I want to make it clear that is not always the case!! I'm simply saying that it's good to have a large pile of "useful" bullets… so that you don't waste your more reliable bullets in actual combat with a militarized body.

Was alright, almost out of coffee creamer so I'll need to restock. How do you keep those garden worms from holocausting your vegetables?

I have absolutely no experience in gardening, and I want to grow vegetables. I don't have land, but I have a balcony and someone could even lend me part of land to grow things.

The land is as of right now suffering a drought, so I will need a watertank.

The question is will kek bless me?

also give me a plan or whatever I dun give a shit

Its the same as whats in the army improvised handbook.

Ive doen what he proposes. Just dont be an idiot and natural selection takes care of the rest.

Ide only ever use ammonium peroxide as a blasting cap for homemade c4.

archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook

Earthship if you're speaking about some "garden"… if you're looking at acres of land, you need to create a system with what you should have.

This includes not only lifestock and even good insects… but also machines (trying to keep out from chemicals).

What can I do on a medium-sized balcony? Is the "mounding" method of growing potatoes legit?

I'd be interested in seeing instructions for use-once items (as in, they become unusable after one use).

You basically typed a bunch of words to say absolutely nothing

1) overplant! expect the grasshoppers to eat half of you plants so plant double or triple. say you only have 4 cabbages, they will probably all get eatn.. but if you have 20 cabbages maybe 5 will get eatn and ull still have 15.
2) plant as soon as you can in the spring to get crops established before pest get bad.
3) if you have a really bad grasshopper problem then plant things grasshoppers wont eat/ dont like

Dank AF. Had several tomato plants that were 6 feet tall and 20 feet across with to support what-so-ever. no fertilizer or irrigation. just some mulch as a good design.

1/3

pic 1 looks like something that would be looted burned razed and raped day 1 if shtf tbh

see

Growing on a balcony would be easy and nice but more expensive and much less yield than a yard. You could have some nice cherry tomatoes, all kinds of greens, all kinds of peppers, radishes/ turnips, onions, herbs, beans. etc.

I would try and get some land tho. You want to try and grow like the farmers do with very little input. They just plant the seeds in the spring and let mother nature do the rest (besides spraying for weeds so obviously ud have to pick them once or twice if you dont want to spray).

As for potatoes, youd have to have like a 30 gallon pot if u wanted to do it on a balcony. You should really try and get someone to lend you a little 10x10 foot plot so you can grow some potatoes, squash, and corn.

Should have also mentioned for long term irrigation you should look up keyline design or (swaling).

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

I certainly would never have a use for such an item, so I probably can't help you there.

pocket egg!

Thanks for the tips and irrigation types. For some reason I assumed tomatoes required a fair bit of more water than most other plants. Have a pic telling you how to forecast.

np mate. nope youd be surprised at how things do just fine with only moderate amounts of water. overwatering is the first thing that will mess up your tomatoes. It will give you blight and your tomatoes will all crack and split.

one thing to add is that ginger is good for nausea. ginger tea for when you think you're going to chuck up is a great remedy.

the potatoes pic is good stuff… up to 80% of your diet can come from potatoes.

What a faggot.

potatoes are the shit, easy to grow and versitile as fuck.

dubs for truth

they can be cooked in so many ways and can be added to all kinds of meals…..just made some last night (lightly oiled, salted and baked in their skins)

2/3

3/3

1/3

2/3

3/3

Doing G-D's work, user

Pretty good thread, pretty god reads.

Here, have a bump in respect.

Thanks, I'll see what I can find around here.

You ascend down taking the preceding dots or dashes and adding either another dash if the letter is to the left or a dot if the letter is to the right instead of having to straight memorize

Thanks for posting the ones I'm skipping.

I didn't knew you could plant Swedes.

That Belgian takedown is cool and all, but how are you supposed to get that close without him noticing?

If he doesn't have earbuds in or if something loud isn't nearby they'd definitely hear you.

I feel like just running at him from behind at full speed and just tackling him rugby style followed by repeated punches to the face would be more effective.

sorry I couldn't post much, currently working outdoors

That second image reddit meme shit is bullshit.

You don't use cheap pasteurized apple juice. You have to get non-pasteurized not from concentrate stuff. "Simply Apple" works great. You also don't use baking yeast, you want champagne yeast. Napkin with rubber bands is retarded, get a cheap bubble airlock or at the very least use a condom and burp it frequently.

btw, most of what you're dumping is bullshit
kill yourself

I miss the good old days.

I know I know, they weren't good at all, but Zelda was pure awesome

Show me what you have.

Can we expand these threads to allow for stuff that also allows us to rebuild as much of society as possible? Once you stabilize shelter and such, you want to be able to progress on a societal and technological level. I want to reduce the amount of technology that gets lost and has to be reinvented if the wrong engineers die.

We were already destroyed before he ever took office. There is absolutely nothing Donald Trump is going to do about 40 million niggers. They aren't going anywhere. There is nothing Donald Trump is going to do about 50-60 million beaners. They aren't going anywhere.

The time to do something about this was 30 years ago. The United States is Brazil and will never, ever recover.

Clearly you aren't /fit/

wait…is that second pic legit?

towards the end of the game (in the parallel world) there used to be a hand statue, did you ever found out what was that for?

I've got a copy of the SAS book in my car. And a rifle too. I should get a knife though…

Reminder the Zelda series is very pro-white and pro-European

I got shocked by a flash capacitor. I was in middle school and another kid had pulled the cardboard off of his disposable camera. It looked cool so I asked to see it, and when I took hold of it my thumb pressed against the cap and it discharged.

Didn't put me on the floor even then. Doubt it would do anything to a grown man.

I have a few patents saved, if that's what you're getting at. I'm not so sure how useful they are though. Do you have any other suggestions?

See my post here.

If you follow the instructions in OP's image, you'll get a disgusting, possibly alcoholic undrinkable mess. Follow mine and you'll get god tier 13% cider.

How do you deal with having tons of spiders and shit in your house?

Guys I live in the ghetto

Should I just get out now and leave before the niggers kill me

My brother has supplies but i think it would be more beneficial for me to run and he can survive

I don't know what to do

There is nowhere to run to. Every inch of the United States save for the most fabulously wealthy enclaves will be "the ghetto".

Id leave to Hungary or Poland

They seem to be safest places

Only until they are invaded with the full weight and power of the negro West.

You need to learn their languages and it's likely you'll just find unending poverty, Poles are renown for looking into other countries for jobs like the UK

Your best choice is to find the least poz'd area in your county and go there immediately, become a farmer or go innawoods

ok
sage

Thank m8

*thanks

Those are good. I was thinking stuff like that that can be printed out, and also more how to move up in tech trees. This thread has a lot about how to go from innawoods level to agriculture level. But then society will stagnate there unless we have guides on how to get up to the stone age, bronze age, etc. How to build a simple engine/generator, modern shelter building techniques, how to recreate phone lines, radio, or other communication stuff. Just anything that might be easily lost unless you know what you are doing.

I don't remember that, but I did find the Chris Houlihan Room.

confused the shit out of me.

why did you post a rape manual?

Are you shitting me? A Link To The Past was the absolute best one for many years.
And then the Minish Cap was released

Is there one of these from the gang's perspective? I might be better off joining a gang.

Why did they stay in the city? They were living like it was innawoods anyway.

The next step up is a pdf collection user. Textbooks, guides, etc.

never played that.

but I do remember ocarina of time very well.

damn, that game was astonishing.

Can we meme WW3 already? I need to go nig some lands from these richfags who don't even know where their domain starts or ends.

When growing potatos, buy "true potato seeds", not seed potatos. Potatos nowadays are all clones and are highly susceptible to potato virus y. This ruins the yield completely after only a few seasons of cloning. To get around this seed potatos are made from lab cultures.

It is the same in the uk all the land is so expensive for what you get. all I wanted to do in life was own a small farm and make and grow stuff for myself and others.

you guys should look into shit like this.
stack-farming is the way to go, lads.

also, coodus for not wanting to be a rapefugee.

I like that.
stay in your ancestral home, we all gain from it, tbh.

Lol, living in Wisconsin so all thos fuckers die in the winter. We only have like one poisonous spider around here and they are extremely rare.

I built this, it worked surprisingly well. Would totally recommend if you don't have a radio.

Yes, it does work. I have personally tried it.

The only downside to baking yeast is that it will make your wine taste bready, but it's just as safe as the other method that guy posted.

Aquaponics is very convenient (once you have a running system), especially the automated systems with timers, it produces a lot of food per square metre, but It is not a silver bullet. Tilapia is a great tank fish, but it is the best tasting fish to say the least and the vegetables, especially leafy vegetables like spring onions, salad & water cress are basically inedible, because they are so bitter and the nitrate content is extraordinarily high in the morning, which means you have to harvest them in the evening, when they're soft and not as a "fresh".

You won't realize how important fresh water is to get a great tasting leaf crop until you started experimenting with aquaponics.
- Change the water regularly (test nitrate levels)
- Increase the size of your growing area and/or reduce the size of your fish population until the veggies stop tasting bitter.

Wine yeast is only $3 and you can use it for several batches.
If you are really cheap you could collect wild yeast from the surface of organically grown fruits, like plums or apples.

Great way to get the feds in your shit is to do indoor gardening.

It works outside and indoors / greenhouse.
LEDs are also fairly efficient and if you don't have a smart meter and a relatively small growing area your power draw is so small, that nobody will suspect anything.

I just want to go live inna woods in alaska with a large group of like minded people

how do preppers?

ill leave survival to you fellas. RWDS is my destiny.

Idiot, go to Alaska.

this
i still think there needs to be a place up there that is hidden for the most part from nomies but people like us (who have the path of light card, a small camp or enclave build and maintained by a dedicated group, so that when a SHTF event occurs we have a pre~Established logaction to meet up at that is VARY far from the Corruption of The fallen world

Regular bakers yeast only will get you to half that alcohol content, also enjoy the food poisoning.

Dude seriously? The population of Alaska is around 736k. The entire place is a paradise.

Just move there, if SHTF I can guarantee the entire state will become a nation of its own and it'll thrive.

It feels strange being in Alaska… It's like being in a literal Valhalla while still having the great amenities of modern society. Land is cheap, the fish/food is good, the air is crisp and clean. The rest of the U.S is garbage compared.

Most Alaskans have a mindset, it kinda permeates into everything. Imo it's just so relaxing and cozy all of the time. Alaskans will generally be friendly, mostly white. We don't really care about what's going on down in the lower 48, it's just always the same old dindu nuffin shit.

Most of the crime is from the Natives but they live in the north west. They usually just get drunk all of the time, pretty chill. They rape eachother like crazy though. Simply put if you live here live between fairbanks and anchorage for maximum comfort, the small minority of blacks and asians all live in Anchorage.

Niggers hate it here.