BT-1100 General

Aspiring singer and model, 21, arrested 'for stabbing to death store clerk for a handful of lottery tickets'. U.S. Marshals Service spokesman Gavin Duffy said Skyy Raven Maria Mims was arrested at a Bartow County home Tuesday. Whitfield County sheriff's Capt. Rick Swiney said Mims tried to escape when officers converged on the residence but was quickly apprehended. Whitfield County sheriff's deputies responded to a service station in Dalton, Georgia, Sunday night and found 37-year-old Dahyabhai Chaudhari dead on the floor in a pool of blood. The owner of Kanku's Express on Airport Road said Mims allegedly stole only a small sum of cash and a few lottery tickets, Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. Law enforcement officials finally caught up with the aspiring rapper and fashion model at around 5pm Tuesday and booked her into the Whitfield County Jail. According to police, they also seized a stolen Kia Soul, which Mims was reportedly driving on the day of the murder.

timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2015/oct/16/sky-mims-dancer-convicted-killing-dalton-gas-station-clerk-seeks-new-trial/330909/

What a fuckin beast….

6'2'', wide receiver hands…

Fuck I thought that was a male from the pic, the face gives me a chink vibe. With her power she would make for one expensive slave back in the day. You could breed some powerful specimen from her, but you would need some docile male to make up for her violent craziness.

She's a beautiful queen, nigga…

A true Nubian goddess..

what does BT-1100 means?

What a shitty end to be killed by a homo nigger.

You don't know the new model…your not from Chicago, nigga?

A term from tommy sotomayor. He uses Cyberdyne nomenclature to describe sheboons. From the original Terminator movie:
He's fine for entry level redpills on niggers, but he's a racemixing criminal who believes nigger males dindu nuffinz and it's their mothers/grandmothers/aunties who turn them into monsters.

statistically that's more redpilled that the "race" "realism" here on Holla Forums

The correlation between race (black) and crime is somewhere around 40%, while the correlation between single parenthood and crime is around 80%

Set-up $1.00 Pay-Per-View, kill it and shit on its corpse.

That's not more red pilled. Their contemporary excessive crime & STDs is the only issue with niggers. Even if they weren't caught in a kike welfare trap & muh sexual liberation, they'd still be dirty stinking rapist, criminal niggers. They're subhuman and don't help in civilization.

What are the stats on single parenthood by race? Niggers are more prone to be violent savages. Single parenthood leads to more of it, but pic related won't be realities if niggers stay together as families.
Fml I can't find the shoop of all the dindus as astronauts. Somone please post it.
Nice source too.

she needs to be taken to the wood shed

What mechanism makes you say "niggers"?

Because last time I checked it was data that backed that rather than muh feels.

I simply introduced a piece of data regarding crime (that's it, nothing else) made single parenthood a more powerful indication to crime than race, and now you two are butthurt over that. Why do you attack me or the mechanism just because that goes against the narrative here?

Either there is science or superstition/feels, I loath those that follow the latter.

I didn't see any data and it seems your feels are what is getting you triggered about the word nigger.
Stay triggered nigger.

holy shit they really trying to force niggers down our throats

Take away my Holla Forums card for oil drilling if you have to, but I find her strangely hot.

Arab may be quick to lose their temper if you challenge or insult them, but niggers are the only race that seems to engage in rape and murder for petty objects or entertainment value.

africa