Seeing as the god emperor will win this election...

Seeing as the god emperor will win this election, let's move on to the sort of information we can use to redpill the leftist.

I'm open to any suggestions and critiques to what I already have.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union
fotos.fotoflexer.com/4e6b335ea5a745e93aaee322ca412d01.jpg
amazon.com/Bread-Alone-Story--4685/dp/0960653406/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474426902&sr=8-1&keywords=by bread alone
ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.php?ModuleId=10007176&MediaId=4052
archive.fo/FpTTX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Wiesel
archive.fo/m0Yl6
bild.bundesarchiv.de/archives/barchpic/view/6636536
archive.is/ZtFfi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check your privilege!

Hillary should bring this up next debate.

Stronger Together! :DDDDDD

This is a lousy thread.

But just as a heads up, redpills dont really work well when forced down.

These fags are so kike'd up on their liberal propaganda, 95% are going to fight before reconsidering

Be ready for it.

wrong picture

Gonna have to report you for shit thread and samefag bumping up a storm.

GTFO here kiddo.

Quit spamming threads faggot.

The red pill is supposed to given subtly by mouth, not forcibly rammed up their asses like a suppository.

Please tell me your not really that jailbait namefag with the stripper name.

it's not spam

trump already won, we need to go to the next stage. Hit while the iron is hot

Already found you online, kennedi.

You look like a dwarfy ugly kike.

Shave your gross eyebrows off, kill yourself

fuck off

Die, namefag.

that's not even believable fake. are we supposed to think Nazis were telepathically holding that stretcher up?

Don't encourage Burt and Ernie's love-child.

don't forget about the ghosts

This is just gay and spergy.
This whole thread is, but this pic takes the cake.

the holocaust evidence by the USSR was full retard by today's standards

Kill yourself namefag
Sage

That's not even a good way to hang people, she can just get back onto the stand like she is.

Can't we just feed them hot coals unless they renounce diversity?

I don't uphold violence… I usually deal with violence by putting 2 violent groups against each other.

I plan of getting white nationalists and jihadis neutered each other, and when they're weak, get the law to terminate any "winner". I want this country to be a heaven after all. I've been keeping an eye on some Indian (from India) groups, but they don't seem edgy here, maybe get Black and Latino nationalists to fight each other too…

I honesty wonder what would happen (realistically, that is), if Trump doesn't win the election.

What are the posibilites in short and long term, anons?

Dont count your fucking chickens b4 they hatch.
To use a trite old fag cliche.
Nothing is certain until Nov 9
Until then focus on getting him elected and nothing else
FAGGOTS

He won, let's move forward defeatist shill

THIS
Redpill people into voting Trump. If you think he will win for sure then make the win an even bigger landslide

Fuck off chaim
there was no such implication
now off to ballerina class with you

he would win if it were a fair election but
clinton showed all the signs and evidences of fraud that it wont be

Listen up faggot
He will win and it will be a crooked election
=We have to landslide his ass to victory==

Alright I just bet $300 with a friend of mine that Trump would win. How should I spend that $300?

short sell real estate stock to get rich during the coming recession

Your OC is good but it isn't going to be of much use unless you include sources to the original photos.

Also, you should include some other doctored photos from the soviet union like the ones on the wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union

I've got a little bit of time at the moment. Hang on and I'll see if I can find some source links for you.

How about the primary source which says there was only 5.8 Jews in all of Europe at the outset of WW2?

The original photo in this frame was published in the New York Times on May 6th, 1945 (page 42).The New York Times is sufficiently well know that your local state library will have a copy so that you can confirm. Here is a scan of it that someone has made
fotos.fotoflexer.com/4e6b335ea5a745e93aaee322ca412d01.jpg
Can post images at the moment for some reason

The photo was also featured on the cover of the book "By Bread Alone" (pub. 1981) which is available on Amazon.com
amazon.com/Bread-Alone-Story--4685/dp/0960653406/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474426902&sr=8-1&keywords=by bread alone
Note that the cover of "By Bread Alone" was changed in subsequent editions after the author realized his mistake.

The doctored photo is part of the collection shown on the Holocaust Encyclopedia as proof the Elie Wiesel was at Buchenwald.
Original: ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.php?ModuleId=10007176&MediaId=4052
Archive: archive.fo/FpTTX

The doctored photo is also shown on the wikipedia page on Elie Wiesel:
Original: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Wiesel
Archive: archive.fo/m0Yl6

Let me post, codemonkey

In this frame, the original is the bottom image which shows SS. General Walter Kruger recieving the Knights Cross for valor on the 20th of April 1943. The original is held by the Bundesarchiv (the German Governments federal archive.) It has been digitized and is available here:
Original: bild.bundesarchiv.de/archives/barchpic/view/6636536
Archive: archive.is/ZtFfi
Here are the details on where to find it in their collection:

The doctored version of the photo is all over the net. A reverse image search turns up thousands of websites. God knows when it was first published. Anyone got the source?