I never have had sex

I never have had sex.

would you?

I wonder how it sounds like when he shits

sex before marriage is immoral, user

it probably just falls out of his ass without touching the sides. i bet he doesn't even have to wipe

what if he is married tho

then he's not doing a very good job at being married

or just bang dudes tbh

tbh

You are not the only one who hasn't had sex so why the fuck you complaining for??
If anything the best advice I can give you is get your shit together OP

what's the fuckin song name

Not missing much. Its awkward, weird and very uncomfortable. Especially the next Sunday when you have to see him again during mass.

kek

I did the sex once when I was fifteen or so, and it was honestly one of the most awkward experiences of my life. I felt deeply uncomfortable throughout the whole thing and I just wanted it to be over as quickly as possible -- a wish that wasn't granted, as it dragged on for more than 20 minutes before I even started edging (it was a genuine anxiety that I actually wouldn't be able to finish at all). The sensation that I could get through the latex was quite limited, and her bits were loose-fitting around my admittedly undersized member.

I'm sure much of my insecurity was owed to the fact that the mullato I was doing it with was a near 'complete stranger, known only to me by her reputation as the town slut (you could point to any guy in my school and there'd be a solid 1 in 4 chance that he's fucked her, even some of the 6th graders had stories to tell). She was fairly cute, tbf, but I felt absolutely nothing for her.

In any case, it was a miserable ordeal overall, and I felt nothing but timid embarrassment when it was over and done with. I've been more or less a halfhearted volcel ever since.

I've always wondered if this is a common experience, or if I'm just a fuckin' prude.

Probably normal tbh. How many guys are going out of their way for sex in 2017. The value of vagina is way down.

esoteric immigration will provide you with an abundance of women with a natural and organic interest in your self-sustaining semen
esoteric immigration will provide you with an abundance of women with a natural and organic interest in your self-sustaining semen

i hope ur rite

Call them what they are mate non-white subhumans and mixes

Me too

Turning 30 in a few months. No sex. No kissing either.

Really makes you feel like you aren't really an adult or a "man" without sticking your penis in a vagina. As odd as that sounds and how, technically speaking, being a "man" shouldn't be related to sex at all and should just be about your character and convictions: I am sure plenty of Holla Forums users understand where I am coming from when I say that you feel just a little…

….less.

You feel worth less than the average male. He can be a drug addicted wife beater who rapes children and is bankrupt and on death row. But because he has had sex and, more than likely, had so much sex with many different partners - THAT fact about him automatically makes him have a higher social status than you could ever hope to achieve. All because he has had the act of sex.

I want to fuck THIS cat.

That's how it can be. Stop listening to what society tells you is the right thing to do, and do the right thing. The reason you feel inadequate as a man from not having sex is because this is the mentality that mainstream society forces onto us. The entire reason for this forced state of mind is to destroy marriage and the relations between men and women. As you can probably tell it's working as intended.

Before I became a Mormon I had similar battles with the thoughts in my mind. On one hand all my friends encouraged me to get on dating sites and fuck a different girl every day, on the other hand I've never felt like pleasure seeking is the best possible outcome of life. What do you gain from this lifestyle? Nothing good. Unplanned pregnancies, stds, and just being around the wrong types of people in general.

What the church encourages is instead to wait to get married before having sex, and that resisting that temptation is a much bigger show of what it is to be a man than it is to just give into those temptations. So basically what I'm trying to say is: there are places within society where sex doesn't define you as a man and you can choose to be involved with those types of people instead of worrying about what the mainstream views are.

You will never have sex

What if the horse dicks were his wife's idea tho?

I'm sorry I can't hear you your post is too red.

Yea but you'd have to join church really young like in your teens to get all the good virgin girls.

At my age, 30, you would just find reformed women or "born again" virgins. Which, quite honestly, I'd rather fuck a whore who knows she is a whore than to fuck a whore who pretends she is a virgin because she sought acceptance from some divine non-existent being.

No women, besides Muslims for fear of death, go past 18 and are still virgins. Even India has a whole uprising of women that are having sex before their marriage date. Mind you plenty of these women have arranged marriages while very young.
ARRANGED MARRIAGES WHILE VERY YOUNG
Yet, they are starting to typically go out with a boy, or two, and have sex directly before their marriage date. Because in India in an arranged marriage you would normally not even see your bride until the day of. So they go out, have a bit of fun, and then just stay faithful to their husbands afterwards. But they weren't virgins at marriage.

And that is what is sickening in this world. Fucking whores.

become a white nationalist

early 20's and i can't say i feel the same
never had sex never will fuck that

That will solve nothing

You're not looking hard enough. Research university advanced placement STEM majors. Cute grills, all virgin, only problem is you have to keep up your test scores to keep yourself around them.