I think I have crush on young Hillary Clinton

Young Hillary Clinton was such a cutie. Beautiful.
I think I have crush on young Hillary Clinton. Is it a problem for The Revolution? What do I do? Should I just build gulag for myself and go there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CAUOa5m5nY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get better taste. I recommend watching anime.

Gray Aliens are my irrational fear, so I am frightened by skinny girls with big heads and emotionless eyes.

Yes, go make Stalin proud.

Just remind yourself that she was a member of the Young Republicans and was a Goldwater Girl.

She likely only switched to Democrat at all because Bill was a Democrat.

So If I had a time machine(only hypothetically, I don't have one NSA) I could go back in time, replace Bill and turn her in my communist revolutionary princess. Right?

You seriously cant think of anyone better than fuckin Hillary Clinton? If you want to fuck a robot they'll probably be released soon on the market

Why are You so mean to her? :(
I don't want to only "fuck her", I want to live with her, raise babies together, wake up every morning next o her, share her sadness and happiness, and have a comrade of life struggle in her.

i've got bad news, inside her chest cavity there's nothing but a burning lust for power

I can live with that. FemDom is kinda hot.

Tbh I probably would if I knew nothing about her as a person.

My man!
It is that modest nerdy look that dose it for me. Plus She's got absolutely beautiful facial structure.

You can hear a clip of what her voice sounded like back then here:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CAUOa5m5nY

OMG! That's the voice of an angel!
Speech is also nice.

Maybe, but it is not comically exaggerated to the point that she look alien(although she probably is an reptilian puppet)

Whenever I see those pics I wonder if back then she was really more progressive and open-minded or if deep down she was always a conservative but picked up the clothes and attitude in order to fit in like a sociopath.

Two words: Goldwater and McCarthy.

Best young president was Barry though.

Son a communist, smoking weed regularly, writing shit like this to his gfs:

You lot have no idea of how hard I'd hang out w/ a guy like this

Jesus christ left/pol/ calm down.

What happened to him.

What's your point? She supported Goldwater in high school (keep in mind she came from a Republican family–no one should really be blamed for their dumb politics as a teenager), but 4 years later she was supporting the very liberal and anti-war Eugene McCarthy. Are you confusing him with Joe McCarthy?

Pressures of electoral politics I guess

I'm not the guy you're quoting but when he said McCarthy I thought of Joe.

And now that I think of it, it doesn't even make sense because she was a kid during McCarthyism. God I'm a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0