Brexit

Has Brexit changed fucking anything?

Trump has signed bills, ICE has been kicking ass, the US is in a different climate now that the left isn't in power. But England is still suffering from terrorist attacks, citizens being cucked out of their knives, and the paki and north african population isn't going down at all. It isn't even plateauing.

So what the fuck brits? Was all that butthurt from the left and celebration from the right all for nothing?

meep meep absolutely large if factual tbh no homo
meep meep lol prolly not tbh no homo

meep meep whoops I meant to say absolutely YUGE if not fake news tbh no homo

The UK is just a state within the EU. They aren't allowed to secede from the union. Brexit had no legal authority. Try reading the European Constitution some time.

He repealed and replaced Obamacare. He built a wall, not a fence, on the southern boarder with all expenses paid for by Mexico. He locked Hillary up. He brought coal mining and manufacturing back biglier than ever, and now every Silicon Valley liberal wants to quit their STEM job and move to West Virginia. He drained the swamp and made sure politicians and cabinet members work for the people and not industries and special interest groups. Ha banned all non-white travel and immigration to the US. He has The Ark of The Covenant found, excavated, and taken to Israel so he could he could look Netanyahu dead in the eye, squat down on the Ark, shit on it, and tell him "Checkmate."

Don't listen to the fake news media. Everything above actually happened and if it didn't it's Senate MINORITY Leader Chuck Schumer and House MINORITY Leader Nancy Pelosi 's fault for not getting Republicans on board with Trump's agenda.

wat

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

we have tho vids related

Trump has done little to nothing so far tbh

Also ICE was still doing major work under Obama, the only difference was leftists turned a blind eye to it.

Hahahahahalol brexit happened hahahahaha time to start the (((legal wrangling))) hahahaha don't you know we have all these serious implications to consider? Hahahahaha bro it's court time it's a pillar of democracy. Bro you can't just hurry the courts hahahahahaha bro this is going to cost the taxpayer BUT THE TAXPAYER VOTED FOR THIS I sure hope THE TAXPAYER knew what they were asking for hahahahahahaha. We'll be negotiating for years COURTS HELP US PREVENT NAZIS BRO. You can't seriously just recind a contract without figuring out everything first bro the english buses are double decked DIDN'T YOU READ THE CLAUS THAT THE BUSES NEED TO BE STANDARDIZED IN THE EU? Hahahahaha time for court we need to adjust the bus claus to a pre brexit agreement HOPE THIS DOESN'T TAKE TOO LONG.

and you

>>>/4chan/

Democracy doesn't exist what did you expect

Brexit hasn't happened. They are delaying it continually until the UK is fucked either way. Interesting to note that part of brexit proponents chief argument for leaving the EU was to not take part in a centralized EU army. Everyone said those people were paranoid and yet earlier this week the EU established an army for the first time.

there may be some economic pain after march 2019 when the uk leaves the eu. this is the only argument remainers have and the only means the eu has of putting pressure on the uk. the beauty of the brexit decision lies in the fact that britons decided to leave the federal european project despite this fact. they placed politics above money and voted for self-government rather than more wealth.

the left hasn't been in power since like the progressive era, just remember that the democratic power is a centre-right political party, the larges true lefty party is the green parry which has like no power

*democratic party

no, you mong. both democrats and republicans are neo-conservatives differing only in terms of whose asses they kiss

*green party, sorry I'm tired

yea true tbh, therefor the left hasn't truly been in power since like forever

that is literally just what he said

centre right is not neo-conservative

let me put it this way, the political views of most voters are all over the place, whereas they only have two flavors of neo-con to choose from one of which masquerades as the left. centre right is classical conservatism

the left cant be neo con tbh

it's part of their history… hey ar the opposite of aryans

Brexit hasn't happened yet. Of fucking course it hasn't seen any results.

Trump hasn't been able to do very much because congress keeps shitting on his every move.
That wall is being built though, which was the last of his promises I ever expected him to keep.

>the FEMA (((wall))) is being built goy
typical, kikes always win

So your kind ranted and raved about how the wall was never going to be, and mocked everyone for wanting it, and now that it's actually being built it's suddenly a loss for the ones that wanted it?
I'm genuinely curious how your mind works.

stopped reading

Okay.
I don't understand your mentality at all.
It's the most confusing shit.
The equivalent of some kid in a video game laughing and mocking the enemy team when he gets a kill, and then mocking and laughing them for ultimately winning the game.

Less (legal) migrant labour for farms but we might not even get that with the free movement of people clause.

Of course the business owners plan to robotise instead of hiring plentiful british labour.