Can you prove this fine fellow wrong Holla Forums?

Can you prove this fine fellow wrong Holla Forums?

Or is he right about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you prove north korea wrong?
or it is a good country about everything?

Communists are wrong about everything by default, so not. I'd have to think twice and be skeptical if one told me 2+2=4.

Just fuck off to North Korea or Cuba if you like communist faggotry that much.

It's a shame, I stumbled upon this guy on accident, he had a fallout 3 video going into detail about the flaws.

I watched the rest of his videos and he seems to be a huge faggot, the only point he has correctly made was fucks like thunderf00t go after low-hanging fruit, but then turns around and says that people like anita and the like aren't wrong.

Thunderf00t did a parody video of antia…

Jesus, it just keeps getting worse.

Not going to watch all of that dont really care. But let me break down for you why marxism and communism doesnt work. Marx took a view of the world and the history of the world and ultimetly came to the conclusion the purpose of life was capita, the exchange and aclumation of wealth. This might be more true for the bourgeis class marx himself came from but common people have a wide variety of cares wants and needs. History culture race religio and nation amoung them. Germany has let in a million migrants in the last year, normal people do not want this and what we are seeing now is a revolt of the working class the left claims to champion in favor of things they care about like nationalism against the leftist intellectual elite of europe.

Anita IS low hanging fruit though, it seems like everybody and their mother has a video talking about her.

We get it, she's a feminist cunt, she's one of many, though at the end of the day, calling out a feminist cunt means little when you're not willing to talk about race, or ((( them ))) or fuck, even agree with feminist ideals in "Moderation" or some gay shit like that.

Saging so I don't bump.

His only point is just 'Hurr that's not real Marxism!" He even insulted based Golden One for having a flag in the background. He's the penultimate faggot.

Taking a scoffing downy who believes in the holocaust seriously. Reminds me of (((Paul Joesph Watson))) in the video. youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8

into the bog

He uses trigger warnings? Unironically?

There is no proving wrong for that which is already wrong.

That's not how it works, Silverberg.

He also uses the term "Neo-reactionary" unironically too.

I thought these faggots stopped using that word altogether.

I'm not even going to indulge this shitpost; you're only here to bitch and complain if yuo open with that.

Whoever said Anglos are kikes might be onto something. If this faggot is such a liar that he equates communism with "western values" because of where Marx lived and not where his ideology spread, I've got a bog he should take a swim in.

cultural marxism is a conspiracy theory

She is not insignificant, she has great influence on people who work in the media. For example, a large part of the bohemian interactive developer teams, follows her on twitter.

Cultural Marxism is a method.

he did not mention cultural marxism

He is describing it.

I won't watch a 24 minute video that starts off with framing the story of Cultural Marxism as ridiculous and being patronizing with people who propagate its existence. Leftists seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how respect in polite discourse works because they're used to having 6 to 1 shout-downs of contrasting opinions rather than allow substantive discourse.

This assumption may or may not get flipped in its head when they themselves get flipped on their head in a street fight with their local far-right party.