Real white men don't hate women

Real white men don't hate women.

Real white men raise their children.

Real white men acknowledge women have more needs.

this

Can real white men be gay, tradcuck?

It's pretty sad to see what you guys have reduced yourselves to, but we get it. You kiss white womens' asses non-stop. Now please stop bumping your own thread.

if women are better than men, how come men accomplished every single thing throughout history?

are women just unimaginably lazy? and if that's the case, in what way are women better than men in the first place?

it's not gay if it's a trap

men drool, women rule

Say that shit when you get attacked by a nigger on a subway train while you look around for men who might help you tbh fam

indifference isn't hate
sure, if the children are theirs as in genetically theirs
no agreement from me, they are stupid and weak for the most part, and their reproductive system is a cruel joke, and it couldn't get any better due to 3DPD being less subject to evolution
they should be replaced via technology, but for now we have to deal with them in order to keep our civilization running

This is where you fail to realize the logical outcome in all this
Now you understand why some civilizations like third world ones never seem to develop.
We don't want your damn leftovers and never will.

fuck white women

get back to your cocksucking tranny operated board

#BlackLivesMatter

(投稿する際に不明なエラーが発生しました!)
best post so far

I love that meme!

t. white cuck aka nationalist

No ring or money for you.

Women are like flowers that grow from manure. As much as you try to smell roses you'll get some shit.

No ring or money for you.

Women are like flowers that grow from manure. As much as you try to smell roses you'll get some shit.>>7558007

If you are chad
Ha
More like stay 30+ as a virgin because pity sex from gilfs is even to hard for you.

i'm an irreal white man

Let's say I am not a cat person. It has always seemed to me that cats are selfish and don't really care about their owners. So I don't want a cat. I don't hate cats, but I just wouldn't want to have one in my house. Cats are generally assholes. Some cats are more so than others. Doesn't mean there aren't a few cats that can be loving too, but to be loving and caring and loyal are not the strong traits of cat behavior. A cat obviously can't help it - that's the way it's evolved - and so there is no reason for me to hate it. Sometimes it can be cute and and fun to play with cats, especially kittens. And once in a while I get a good laugh out of watching kitty memes or videos on the internet. But cats just don't have what it'd take for me to keep one of them as my pet for years. I want my pet to have that burst of joy and energy when it sees me, want it to be perennially loving and playful, and most of all unwaveringly loyal. I find all of these qualities in a dog, and none in a cat. And this is why I am planning to get a dog as soon as I can afford to move into a pet friendly apartment, and never get a woman.

tl;dr: Not being a cat person doesn't mean I hate cats, and being a MGTOW doesn't mean I hate women.

wtf?

You must be a roastie because your reading comprehension is lower then a nigger. You say us "betas" are bitter but it only takes a small amount of effort to trigger any roastie. Stay mad that chad dumped your ass and no beta guy wants to take care of you or chads kids anymore.