Right-Wing presence in Romania

Let's talk about Romania for a bit. Everyday, my power level becomes constantly obvious to my social circle and family circle, I'd figure it's time to really talk about this with you guys because doing so with anybody irl will just freak them out.

Any right-wing groups or organisations that I can sign up with? Keep in mind I've turned 18 years old just this summer, so I got the advantage of youth by my side. From what I know, the 'right-wing' parties/organisations in my country are a joke, the true power is held by the same corrupted and disgusting parties that spawn the roots of the bolshevic scums from pre-89. There's a small group of legionnaires that follow Codreanu's doctrine still, but their numbers are fewer than 100, but of course, there are tousands of symphatizers nation-wide, including me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOaYngN8-Ec)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Parliament
fluierul.ro/jsp/article/indexDisplayArticle.jsp?artid=51826&title=mostenirea-nestiuta-a-lui-ceausescu-america-e-socata-de-ce-a-descoperit-in-romania
teniescu.ro/2012/01/04/nicu-ceausescu-nici-in-20-de-ani-nu-veti-reusi-sa-zugraviti-ce-a-construit-tata/
novinite.com/articles/122441/Scientists Raise Alarm over Apocalyptic Scenario for Bulgarian Ethnicity
romania-insider.com/romania-ulpia-traiana-sarmizegetusa-restored/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Form your own political action group. If what you say is true then people will follow.

Romania is doomed.
Though it has enormous potential (intelligent, hardworking people who have ALL been through some shit), it will never be realized.

See that pic of yours?
There's a reason people hate cuckstianity on Holla Forums and that's why >>>/christpol/ exists.

Romania's problems:
1. the Church: This political institution dominates the country and is above the government. It's very corrupt and any revolutionary politician will have to bow to them if he wants to have more than 1% national support. Problem is, the stupid goyim are going to keep giving their savings for "acatiste" and prayers so nothing serious can change in the country until the Church is demolished.

2. corruption: After communism, people have remained corrupt. 1/4 people were "securists" i.e. KGB shills and spies and traitors. That's 25% of the country. Bribery is widespread and it's a way of life.

3. psychology: Romanians are very depressed and hopeless and they all collectively have a victim mentality (see: youtube.com/watch?v=zOaYngN8-Ec)

4. politics: The political class is a mafia.
Any change will have to completely replace every single political person in the country, every MP, mayor, party member etc.

5. international Jewry: see pic attached.

I agree mostly, even about the Church. Though it's part of us, whenever we like it or not. Without religion, Romanian culture loses half of it's identity. The Church has to be purged of the disease that the political mafia has inflicted upon.

>There's a reason people hate cuckstianity on Holla Forums and that's why >>>/christpol/ exists.
Oh fuck, they finally made their own board to fuck off to? Great, was getting tired of seeing them spamming we should worship a jewish prophet while at the same time being against the kikes, those faggots make no sense.

That's not a bad thing at this point in time.
Romania needs to be reborn from the ashes like a phoenix.
The current culture:
I wouldn't mine people praying in their own homes and reading or discussing the bible with their friends, but I do mind them paying money for the priest to pray for them, thinking that'll bring them life success rather than hard work; or the priest becoming rich and influencing politics; or the government spending 50 mil euros on a cathedral instead of a hospital / roads / motorway / highschools.

Interesting fact: part of the problem is architecture as it influences the way we think and the relationships we have with each other.
Since most buildings are grey-ish hulks of cement and stone rather than, say, the silver, shining skyscrapers in the US or the cozy comfy red houses in the UK, people are obviously paranoid and less friendly.

Are you new around here or just a shill? What's with the anti church shit? That's the main point of soros propaganda used by his NGOs.

Same as this, same talking points.

good video, but the comments are filled with communist apologists and brainwashed westernized cucks

they always were victims

have a look at the main 4 points of their NGOs to deconstruct the nation

1. attack the army
2. attack the church
3. attack the family
4. attack national pride (history & symbols)

Isn't Sargon's butt buddy Vee also from Romania?

John 12

They know what it's all about. A national cathedral would offer some consciousness about who the people are. It's not about hospitals or roads or money spent better on something. Anyone who complains about the building of the Cathedral is either a shill or a useful idiot.

if you were wondering, the scheme from the picture had contributions from a jew, a feminist, a faggot + antifa losers

OY VEY

translation

What is that video about?

glorifed gypsies kvetching about muh Russians then (for some reason) shilling for this French sculptor.

jk

It's an AD to encourage Romanians to donate for the public collection of money to buy pic related.

In the video they first show the celebrations of the ones that stole a part of the Romanian Thesaurus (including over 100T of gold) and moved it to Russia. Then tanks and planes that bombed Romania during the war. Then it shows how Eastern Europe was given away to the communists in an agreement with Western Europe. After that it shows the communists (marx included, it's a direct attack to marxism, which I guess caused a lot of butthurt in the comments) coming to the country with their ideology that affects even today Romania.

Then it says: maybe this is our history, a long list of happenings that were decided by someone else while we were being obedient (reference to the title of the sculpture that could be translated as The Faithfulness of The Earth or The Most Docile on The Earth) waiting full of hope that there will come a time when we will take our destiny in our own hands knowing that we can write it so beautiful making those that say now: "What you want, this is Romania, we can't do more" to silently whisper full of respect: this is Romania (meaning the one that can make the people be united)

joke my cock, that's part of the communist demoralization to see yourself as insignificant.

Ironically, it's also the way to make fun of shit situations. Hidden in that there is also a part where Romanians don't like to play the victim part out of pride even if Romania was part of the most bullied countries in Europe.

I had to look up your average IQ and it was 94. Not too bad tbh. Your country should be less shit.

Romanian men who are the creators and innovators have average white intelligence, but everyone else just drags the country down.

Reading Codreanu made me feel guilty for going to Romania and fucking Romanian girls. That was before I was a fascist now I feel like I defiled them with my Anglo dick.

I have a fondness for Romanians and hate how so many are ashamed of being Romanian. Romania is a beautiful country and Romanians are great people.

Have you seen that architectural monstrosity?
It's a monument to vanity and a dying religious empire. All pomp and no substance. The great and empty cathedral . Glory to the money spent! worse than spending on infrastructure, but still better than spending money on a fucking mosque. Btw, have we managed to delay or cancel that one, ro-bros?

it's more of a melancholic mentality, right down to our pastoral legends. We'll just complain about our problems and carry on trodden with our life and our duties, as if nothing in life ever changes. right until the straw than breaks the camel's back. Then for whatever's gotten us into this mess, one thing to say: you'd better watch your fucking head

My current doomsday 'worst case scenario' envisioned is that we go out not with a bang, but with a whimper. Romania becomes gipsyfield and, once the mongrelisation is complete , the proud romanian genotype will forever disappear from the face of the earth. Demography is destiny.

The clock is ticking faggots. What are we doing?

You didn't defile anything worth defiling.

Most women in the current year here are whores, even grandparents know are commenting on how young people are not monogamous anymore. What women care about here more than anything else is not family but money, and how much gold they can dig from you.

Codreanu explicitly had condemnation for foreigners that have sex with Romanian women in his book. It remember that in his book because it applied to me.

Well, you need a proper fascist movement and get your shit together then. Make Bucharest beautiful again.

Is "Noua Dreapta" still active in Romania?

I've gotten to the point where I don't give a fuck and just openly tell family and close friends that we're living in a Jewish Empire and need to start hanging politicians from lampposts. It works, but only because I am surrounded by weirdos.

Wish I could help you but I know very little about your country. Might I suggest that, if there's nothing currently, then you start a blog/forum/channel where people can start getting connected. Maybe you can do the lowball half-truth thing for starters à la Stefan Molyneux: start by talking about how gypsies are a demographic threat to the stability of the country and globalist NGOs are promoting their rise. After all, everybody who has had anything to do with gyppos can't help but be disgusted by them regardless of SJW training.

Then, when you're more popular, you can go into who these globalists are and why they're doing it.

Also I'm now hungry for placinta cu varza

It makes a lot of sense:
Mostly to replace the ranks with pozzed or loyal men
Make pozz more easy to be spread/accepted and deconstruct values from within
When you destroy the values and the constitution of it, people become more open to accept what you say
As all of the above, but mostly to push the Diversity bullshit like its being done right now in Sweden.

This shit eats a country from inside out

Thats more or less a good reason to get shit done, fast as possible since the enemy doenst rest and plan generations ahead.
Do pro-Right propaganda and meme it on the internet, bonus point if it destroys any (((modern))) narrative to push a point.

Noua Dreapta e un honeypot al SRI-ului. Soros are o gramada de ONG-uri legate de colaborarea cu UE in Romania.

A lot of the commieshit was just rebuilding the town.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Parliament

Ceausescu was a NatCom and was really based actually. He modeled his regime after Best Korea, stopped abortion and increased fertility to 3.66 from 1.9, put the gypsies to work, paid off all (((IMF))) loans and moved us towards an autarky. Shame he didn't also develop nukes.

kys

Rightful Romanian clay. Anything outside these boundaries is just disgusting.

more like all the way to lake constanz in switzerland, on Burebista's reich borders.

Prietene, nu dispera, vom gasi o cale si toti jidanii si jidanitii vor atarna. TOTI

fluierul.ro/jsp/article/indexDisplayArticle.jsp?artid=51826&title=mostenirea-nestiuta-a-lui-ceausescu-america-e-socata-de-ce-a-descoperit-in-romania

teniescu.ro/2012/01/04/nicu-ceausescu-nici-in-20-de-ani-nu-veti-reusi-sa-zugraviti-ce-a-construit-tata/

Ceausescu might not have been the brightest bulb in the room, but all in all he did care for Romania, and believed sincerely in what he was doing, even if it didn't always work . All in all, still better than what we have now. Plus, he was offed conveniently after he finished paying off the (((IMF))) debt, leaving the country free of international tentacles. The debt was the reason for the austerity, which was the main reason for the animosity of the population . There was a lot of corruption as there always is in large bureaucratic systems though.

The high proportion of gypsies (who have average IQs in the 60s and 70s) drags the average down significantly.

Să o fut pe măta, lepră nenorocită. Îmi sugi pula tu și toți pungașii comuniști ca tine.

Some bulgarian told me their newborn youth is already majority gypsie.
tis a sad thing to loose a european country like that.
What will the consequenes be for you as their neighboorstate?

Honestly we should have deported them back to india instead of killing them during the war

Don't get me started on hungarians, and I'd rather not talk about slavs either way, but bulgarians and romanians are brothers .It's a sad fate to behold. I hope they make it.Maybe we can look at it as a window into our future, if we don't fix our shit.

Of course, any ethno-state movement won't sit well with the multinationals bleeding our country and the hyenas running it, but we do need to organize somehow .

You see? This is what I'm talking about.
This is why this country will never be great again (as it was in the 1920s).
sage

Yeah but that doesn't mean they (we) have to be like this forever.
In the 1920s it was great and on the path to becoming a significant country.
Also, if you get abused as a child - do you waste your life complaining about it, or do you see a therapist then start working on your psych problems and sorting shit out and becoming great (or at least a decent human)?

Ceausescu's method

The Western method

Pick one.

You guys have Noua Dreaptă. What's wrong with them?

Shit like this needs to be bulldozed.

Disgusting

This is one of the issues I have with the communists too. There is no reason our country at 45 latitude should look as gloomy and depressing as Finland.

very "hip-hoppy" buildings

Gas the Roma Gypsies ffs Romanian lads.

They're a swarthy blight on Europe.

SORT IT OUT

See

It is an insult to Europa herself to put up such monstrosities on her soil. I hate commies so fucking much. Those buildings are not a reflection of our soul or spirit in the least. You'll go crazy and depressed living among shit like that. Fuck modernity.

Bulgaria offers a scary window into the possible future.

novinite.com/articles/122441/Scientists Raise Alarm over Apocalyptic Scenario for Bulgarian Ethnicity

This is what happens when you have a high death rate for elderly and young people leave the country or don't breed because muh shekels. You just know the gypsies will diffuse to greener pastures too and pour into neighboring countries once they turn Bulgaria into South Africa.

Only 300k? Holy shit… RWDS needed asap.

You should consider starting a meta-political organization.

Yes, and by the end of the century most of those people will be old too. Romania and Bulgaria both have the fertility rates of Japan, and the youth, especially smarter youth, are just migrating into the west. I should know because I am a diasporafag.

Sort it out, familia. Save your country!

Me? I'm too much of an autist to get a decent woman, keep her and start a family. But other romanians here can save the country.

I have automatic alternating proxy, so I'm still the same person.

Here's a better version.

Bad download, this is much better.

The capital was still quite nice before Ceausescu though.

Yes. That's a proper European city m8

I dream that in the future we'll have a big and beautiful Colosseum where all our traitors will be forced to fight to the death against each other for our entertainment.

At least we're attempting preservation and restoration of Roman ruins because we're so proud of our We Wuz heritage

romania-insider.com/romania-ulpia-traiana-sarmizegetusa-restored/

Yeah, 200 young autists are going to fight against 10,000 ultra-corrupt kleptocratic politicians, 100,000 corrupt priests, 50,000 SJW youths, 4 million countryside peasants who don't care bout nothin cept their buckets o' cooking (sunflower) oil, 5 million elderly people who miss communism, 100,000 retarded youths who couldn't even pass the piss easy national exam.

The only chance would for a literal Hitler or Lenin to come in, kill/exile EVERYBODY and start anew.
Also all television channels are controlled and owned by politicians and the elections are always rigged.
One would really need professional kikery to obtain political power in Romania.

Let's rev up the meme wizardry machines fam. I'm serious. We should spread some Holla Forums tier memes to normie sites like junimea. We'll convert the edgy youth in no time.

Well… yea. A small, dedicated and determined minority can change society, not the masses. The masses never started a revolution in all of history. Just look at normies today, completely useless and docile. If you have 50 intelligent men of good character you can get things rolling in a pretty major way. If you can get that core of good men you can grow a serious movement out of it.

And Hitler didn't come out of nowhere. He was picked up and "groomed" by the Thule Society or whatever they were called.

Cumintenia Pamantului is a disgusting pice of "modern" art. I would buy it only to shit on it as I would any of Picaso and Brancusi works.

GOD I FUCKING HATE MODERNISM. WHO THE FUCK FINDS THIS ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING?!!?!

It looks like some shit a nigger in Africa did out of boredom.

Even if native fertility is restored, this only delays the problem . R-selected populations tend to breed until resource-depletion and infant mortality brings them to balance. This is what is happening to Africa . More bulgarians and romanians does not mean less gypsies.

The manner in which Brancusi is elevated in our cultural sphere as great artist rustles my jimmies something fierce.

Grigorescu calms my nerves as do QT peasent girls.

I have one question:

Why are there so many White Romanian vans with no windows travelling through central Europe.
What's inside???

If the US hadn't handed the country to Russia, that would still be there.

you mean caravans?
caravans aren't a romanian thing, it's a gypsy thing; probably hoarding trash for all these subhumans do

In a way, it serves us right for turning our weapons on our allies and following the cuck king.

I mean such as pic related.

You drive anywhere on the highway through Slovenia, Italy, Hungary, there are countless vans, with Romanian license tags.

Shady as fuck

"We're" not responsible for anything. A King always takes full responsibility for the state of his country, and it just so happens that he was a stupid cuck.

Stolen goods. There are mafia members who steal cars, disassemble them and transport them back to Romania in vans.

Fucking hell.

Lol, at least now I know what they're transporting.
Romanians are quite the enterprenours.

Either or work equipment. Millions of Romanians are working in Western Europe.

You can find them anywhere in europe, I'm guessing. In my country they often come as farm helpers. In the evenings you can see them in the supermarkets buying their daily ration of alcohol. Also whenever there's romanian vans around here, break-ins happen and shit gets stolen. Pure coincidence Although that might be the gypsies, I can't tell

I agree, it's probably both.

Kek they have a similar reputation in my country.
Also ATM skimming, beggar rings etc.

(Not saying this to offend Romanians ITT, just telling it like it is )

HOW THE FUCK?!

Think about all the inbreeding.

Lack of values or birth control + fucking like rabbits + government welfare = this shit.

Pick one. Even pensions for most people don't go over 200$ a month, Gyppos get their money from scrapping shit, doing odd jobs or stealing/begging.

nigger

welfare is around 100$/month, there are entire villages of them, the gypsies too lazy to go to steal in other countries or beg in the city stay home and live on welfare.