Discuss

Communism works.. However, Communism can't actually exist without the Capitalists first creating an autonomous society of robots, for profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VO1GqRLWv0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An interesting point you make Sir. But if communism works then how come all the communist countries of the world are all now capitalist?

bzzzt FALSE!

figures. Are you still using horse buggies, Mohammed?

We're still in the capitalistic stage of robotics, they aren't fully automated yet. Go to any place in town and you'll most likely find humans working it. Give it 10-20 years

Only over my dead robot's body.

So lets analyze this for a moment…

So you're saying that the corporations that develop the robots and the corporations that install robots to replace involids that can't manage to assemble my burger without pickles upon request are just going to give their amassed wealth and political influence to the aforementioned burger flipping involids because… why again?

…for communists because communists will sell all the robots to capitalists (for a very low price) and then the communists get drunk and piss their pants as they did in communist russia for decades.

Oh. You already pissed your pants, Tyrooon?

why all the double negatives, you can't make a point without not not using not every time you don't need to?

feel

*feel*

[b]feel[/b]

That's funny, actually. I hope you're on a VPN, because if not the irony is unmatched to anyone's.

Is this image of race mixed mongoloids supposed to trigger me? I'll let you know something, it doesn't. I'm pure white and have a pure white wife and children. On the other hand, this is the average german in 2017.

I mean, I understand that you have a US education, but do you actually understand what a double negative is?

Dood, do you show memes to them? You sure this is an appropriate image-board for a family man? Won't the degeneracy rub on to you and later to your children?

How insecure are you?

When automation has reached a point where no one needs to work, communism will work.
From this logic, there is no point in promoting communism with technology in it's current state.
All you can do is wait for people like Elon Musk to do their thing.

It was me.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lol funny americans. But enough talking you need to go back to work now, Sanches is waiting for his burger.

When the fucking bronies are smarter than the average poster you can safely say that a board is dead

bump

I agree, that's why it doesn't work.
Humans are greedy,
and I like to have enough food to not starve to death.
To give up human emotions for a robotic "enhancement" just destroys the human species slightly faster than communism will.

Communism doesn't actually exist and never has, it's always been a pipe dream. All "communist" societies have actually been State Capitalism, China, the USSR, Cuba.etc Communism has never existed because it can't work, it's not feasible to convince a large group of people to work entirely for labor credit in communes. Even in small scale this shit has failed because all communist leaders are mentally fucking retarded and literally cannot lead a real communist society without blasting shit in peoples ears 24/7 before telling them to kill themselves (c. Jonestown)

Cuba is based tbh

youtu.be/VO1GqRLWv0Q

In case you hadn't realized, the majority of the planet hates Jews. Hell, even most of America did before the 1950s. Even in the USSR Stalin tried to purge the kikes from government and turn the USSR into Nazi Germany-lite. I would hardly call Cuba based since they still had a silence for Kikes in the holocaust. They were probably just expressing anti-western values more than anything else.

t. anti-cuba kike

bump

Good point. So let's make the whole world as capitist as possible so the better robots can be created faster