Jim Carrey: I Dream Of Beating Trump With A Golf Club

Comedian Jim Carrey defended Kathy Griffin’s photoshoot featuring Trump’s severed head, saying he has previously dreamed about attacking Trump with a golf club.

“I had a dream the other night I was playing golf with Donald Trump,” he recalled. “I was standing beside him with a club in my hand, and I was considering my options when I suddenly woke up.”

“It was one of those dreams where you just want to get back to sleep so you can finish it, you know?” he said.

archive.fo/bLLYf

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/jim-carrey-could-face-trial-082614374.html
archive.is/kZtSv
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's autistic

fag

Did he get Trump cursed already or is he asking for another helping.

Sounds like he is working out some personal issues there.

He didn't say that though did he? For all you know his option of choice would have been to continue with the golf game, stop assuming things. You really are a sensitive bunch of littke cucks aren't you? It's getting absolutely pathetic at this point…Just stop with the virtue signalling…Seriously. I think I can speak on behalf of the majority of Holla Forumsiewers when I say we are sick of it. Stop or leave, the choice is yours. No more sensationalist bullshit, no more alt-right bigotry and no more "muh daddy Drumpf" shit. It's over, we are going back to discussing tv and movies and there we aren't about to let a bunch of Holla Forumsluters stop us. Don't like it? Then fuck off.

>YFW THE ONLY WAY FOR JUSTED 'CELEBRITIES' TO BECOME RELEVANT AGAIN IS TO BASH TRUMP.

SAD!

His girlfriend killed herself and it's all his fault. Remember to troll him with that at all times.

Careful Jimmy boy, Kathy Griffin pulled some shit and look where it got her.

Why do these actors care about politics is much. I mean damn. Aren't you all rich? Do something cool or some shit.

>>>Holla Forums is that way commie cuck

I don't think you could speak on behalf of even the majority of Holla Forums.

No shit really? Ill have to look that story up. He always seemed like he might be a little bit mean spirited in real life.

Meant for

This is a guy who lied to his girlfriend and gave her multiple STDs and then dumped her when she confronted him about it.

Is he a male feminist?

yahoo.com/news/jim-carrey-could-face-trial-082614374.html

Nigga might have to pay up too.

Celebs should stick to fighting xenu. They are too much of a lolcow to deal with real 'villains'.

LOL
JUST POZ MY SHIT UP

Is that her?! She was fucking hot! I hope he gets life.

Damn right. Bitches ain't nothin but hoes and tricks.

He didn't deserve that cute Irish qt. 3.14. She was going to divorce him and he just gave her as many pills as she wanted till she died…..how sad : (.

Somebody stop HIM!!!!

so is every single celebrity end-of-life now or something

I think it's more that social media and the internet in general has made them a helluva lot more transparent than they used to be.

amb heer gum de dribbergd drupquks
wa wa sebberd hed maeg me boob muh bands
SEBBERD HED
BREYN SO DRUPPED
EET SUM LED
OR GIT FUKT

pretty much this. at least before social media they had an air of authority and mystique. now they all have autism.

Someone's a hypocrite here

I really do wonder why more of them don't do fun shit with all of that money.

Reminder: Jim Carrey sacrificed his 20 year old gf to Baphomet. HAIL SATAN! xD

he's still around? i thought he killed himself after that girl did. he's a literal diseased ridden subhuman anyway.

Okay reddipol, gotcha.

I used to love this guy, but he's cringeworthy for a long time
not worth converting this

dubs confirm jim carrey will receive the trump curse

BONALD BLUMPF!

Jim Carrey is still alive?! I thought he died?

In jim's case it might cure him of his previous curse.

That's not right.
I liked Jim Carrey in the mask, but his films became worse and his public stance is awful.
First the video about Charlton Heston - a man who actually had morals and a brain to think with, and now trump.
He just jumps on the bandwagon for whatever left shit there is.
Never knew about his girlfriend either.

hello, i'm narcissistic bipolar psychopath leaf, please consider my us politic

How would pointing out something that he happily and purposely did bring shame to a sociopath?

what a f.a.g.

He's woke now.

Full crazy

God damn, those Southpark kikes basically named the Jew.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who refused to participate in marketing for Kick Ass 2 because of "violence". The guys a total hypocrite.

Besides, he hasn't been funny since the 90s. Success went to his head and he tried to become a serious actor instead of sticking to what he was good at and it backfired on him. He's in the same boat Adam Sandler is in.

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

but she's irish aka not white aka not worth saving according to Holla Forums

There's nothing wrong with that

t. the_donald

Who wouldn't want to beat Trump with a golf club? That sounds like one of the most cathartic experiences imaginable.

MK ULTRA

It is when you are so well known for comedy. Very few comedic actors become successful as serious actors.

the sad thing is that Carrey is pretty good as a serious actor. I would consider Truman Show a serious movie. Spotless Mind was pretty good too of course.

Speaking of comedians in more serious roles Punch Drunk Love is legit kino. Shame Sandler went retarded or something.

SSSSSOMEBODY STOP ME

He's trying to suicide by curse.

Villian, or victim?

YOU HELD HER COFFIN AFTER YOU MURDERED HER JIM

Sounds good to me, nothing wrong with beating a calluous murderer.

It's not funny any more, anything at all makes you redditpol kids lose your tempers & screech nonsense.

Why do they all get these fucking beards, like they just came out of a cave? Do they think they look wise or something?

I've owned this board for a while now. You can't stop thinking about me.

estrogen-laden nu/pol/ numale detected

Are you kidding? Every nu-male cuck on earth has a beard.

go make a dumb looking face in the mirror again

No, you're simply an easy to recognize retard.

he haunts your dreams fascist

He's Canadian

Not sure if he's doing a beta impression or just being a beta

He's putting the 'based' in 'trauma based mind control'

It's to hide a weak jawline or chin. Probably also a psychological thing, they are forced to live in a feminine way, have feminine thoughts, suppress masculine urges, so they subconsciously grow out the beard. Shouldn't be too long till beards become a symbol of 'toxic MRA gamergate dudebro fragile masculinity'

Pottery.
Go suck marx's dick poledditor.

Holla Forums is reddipol. no one is falling for your shit.

lol k reddipol, keep on seizing that means of production by spouting bullshit or whatever

Jim Carrey is a satanist.

God fucking damnit. Why cant I have a single celebrity I like just be fucking quiet for once?

At this point I'm starting to like celebrities I used to hate simply because they aren't virtue signalling and sperging over politics.
Like Jack Black, or Adam Sandler. They're unfunny faggots, but at least they're not telling everyone they're Hitler for not being progressive enough.
Also they make harmless shit, while the fags droning on and on and on about Trump typically star in straight up propaganda.
Fuck, I don't like the guy either, which is why I don't want to be reminded of his existence every twenty seconds by some rich cucks with nothing better to do.

trumpcuck trumpcuck wheres your buck?

ok

sure you dont trumpcuck

Oh I get it, you're an inter-dimensional chess faggot drumpfcuck.
Here's another (you) buddy, screencap this and show it to the other larping cucks that voted for the pumpkin.

shameful

I know it sucks being betrayed by your precious emprah, but that's no reason to take it out on me.

not fooling anyone drumpfcuck.

Fuck this is boring, have one last (you).

This is why you shouldn't know your heroes, user.

It fucking sucks that a lot of people I used to like are fucking awful now. I blame social media and the Internet in general.

What's the deal with Trump-haters giving their girls a forever nap?

None of them should be heroes to begin with. They're actors. The make pretend and suck dicks. How good they make pretend and suck dicks has no bearing on their wisdom or virtue, other than being dick sucking liars. Find your surrogate fathers elsewhere.

ona sub is on par to become 3rd in line after 4chan and Holla Forums in terms of shitlord influence and OC creation

What's the deal with Trumpcucks created misinformation and slandering people that they disagree with on a political level?

i wonder

Yes you see, unlike in America, in Canada we have this thing called morality.

I dream of a decent Jim Carry movie.

these people are so weirdly violent and obsessive. i dislike obama and resent the majority of shit he either did or tried to get away with, but i never spent all this time on social media spazzing out about him and fantasizing about murdering him brutally.

this really brings into light how deranged celebrities are, they think this is normal. i hope one day soon society figures out actors are fucking retards

Aren't they all talk, and they are only taking in a few actors while having restrictive migration/refuge policies?

Has the recently been alimony'd or something fam?

im a canadafag
east coast is pretty liberal but hate outsiders buying their land
west coast, vancouver specifically is chock full of rich chinks driving up real estate prices
toronto is pozzed
montreal is alright. it's like the uncucked version of france.
no one gives a fuck about the northern territories.

Canada is generally liberal but not overly pozzed and that really just seems to be because we're not that attractive and popular. There's loads of rural space which prevents poz loads from entering our neghole too

Was it real in his mind?

He has been a member of the JUSTice league for a long time now

What was this, exactly?

Fronald Frumphff!!!

Tell me about the alimony, how much does he pay?

He doesn't have to pay anyone. Not anymore.

except we don't import massive amounts of muds into our country at all, and we have more whites per capita than 56%istan
keep making shit up to make yourself feel better amerifat, delusion is all you cucks have left

And you can even blow dogs too! How will America ever compete.

What's the deal with leftycucks thinking anyone should listen to them?

They have a lot of time to think while their wives fuck niggers.

Oh shit I almost forgot about that lmao
thx for reminding me

archive.is/kZtSv

What's the deal with Holla Forumscuck projection?

What's the deal with leftycucks not knowing what projection is?

yes, child mutilation is less prominent in canada, thank you for noticing

I have yet to see any massive mud importation or raping in my city

victoria's great, if you can get past the prices

my god, like five sickos in the country will give some dogs a blowjob?

this is so much worse than hunting and killing animals with a rifle I guess

Day of the Rake when?

Topkek

Her suicide note on Jim's phone in which she details he gave her multiple STDs and dumped her when he found out she was pregnant. She evidently miscarried and he was AWOL fucking with her makeup artist friends.

This was apparently the last straw.