Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism?

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Things to consider:
If you have something to add to this list, add it.

Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25rAE-WU_RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tbh it's less of a hassle to hunt for rabbit or deer and they probably taste better anyways. Most women eat a lot of sugary crap and fast food so I don't think they'd make for very good food. Also I'm not into cannibalism. pic unrelated

My bad, I didn't realize OP was talking about raising and slaughtering women like cattle. That's a little bit different I guess, but I don't really know if human meat would really be worth it. It'd have to be pretty damn tasty.

Op here
I would add co consider:

I didnt said it. I would prefer processing free girls into meat. But discuss.

similar, last one was sudenly 404

Still much better than men.

No tbh.

Why? I think this is good idea tbh

I would love to be in her pussy, and also have one of her hands cooked on a barbecue and eat out of her while I fuck her.

Why would you eat women
The food parts are the muscles and shit, not the fat

How would her tits taste?

fat is the carrier of taste
girls has better composition of fat and muscle

Fat is the carrier of shit taste
Lose some weight, fatty

Greased meat is obviously horrible, but the totally thin steak is tough, it is better with a bit of fat
So that's why women would be better meat

meep meep vagina cuts would be like veal and you could use the tit fat for broths and sauces but the ass meat would prolly be tastiest tbh no homo

A slaughterhouse would imply that i share the boobanimals. They would go to a stable just so that they grow more valuable meat.

Enjoy your prions & kuru, faggot

Part of the fun is that it's illegal.
Rarely do I call something sexist, especially in a negative way, but that's sexist in a bad way. If there ever was legal cannibalism, it would have to be equal. Anyone could eat anyone that was legally edible.
Good idea for a small illegal business, not good for a big legal business.

I disagree. Man is still more valuable alive because he can work hard in dangerous work. Men should die in quarries and women in slaughterhouses

Eating women? No.
Eating their pussy? Yes.

So you want cunt filets?

how long?

that was last of her

Young ofc
Their age should be beetwen 15 and 25
I think it provides best quality/quantity ratio

ok after seeing this tread im starting to think that maybe veganism is the way

I would lower it to 14-13 yo
and make special society status for girls in this age: girlmeat

Jahans, get the fuck out

It is. It's the other other white meat.
youtube.com/watch?v=25rAE-WU_RM

Plebeian pls.

Sauce?

I don't care how tender their flesh is, you will not slaughter and consume little white girls.

This is such a fucked up idea on so many levels.

I mean assuming you are raising them for meat how much actual meat could you get off a really good meaty (not just fat but meaty) girl? Maybe 60 lbs. And how long would it take to raise them to that weight? 13 years, 15 years? And of course human babies need even more care since they can't walk or take care of themselves in any way. Even if you were to slaugher them young and tender you are looking at 6 years and maybe getting 15 lbs of good meat. And most of that would need to ground as it would be too thin. It's just too much work for too little reward. It would have to go for $500 a lb to be profitable in any way.

You could use them as beasts of burden. Plowing fields, pulling rickshaws, or some other task. But then the meat would be too tough.

We can use free range girls instead of special raising them for meat

lee marvin sissy spacek

ow the edge

This is a stupid fantasy. They could easily jump up to the handles from being flatfooted then swing in front or behind the dildo spike and die from their lungs collapsing instead of getting impaled with a dildo.

"A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift…read it!