Soros is investing $500 million to help refugees

George Soros' latest investment move? Refugees.

The Hungarian-American billionaire said Tuesday he will invest $500 million into companies and startups founded by migrants and refugees, as well as businesses and initiatives that address the needs of refugees and their host communities.

Soros, who in 1947 fled Hungary for England, said he will work with international organizations that help refugees to determine how to invest the money, but he hinted that tech is one likely benefactor.

"We will seek investments in a variety of sectors, among them emerging digital technology, which seems especially promising as a way to provide solutions to the particular problems that dislocated people often face," Soros said in a statement.

Being able to communicate is crucial for refugees. Last week, a study by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture found that mobile phones and Internet access are now as critical to refugees' safety and security as food, shelter and water.

Technology can help people get access to government, legal, financial and health services, Soros said.

The investments will be owned by Soros' nonprofit organizations. "These investments are intended to be successful … but our primary focus is to create products and services that truly benefit migrants and host communities," he said.

In an opinion article in the Wall Street Journal, Soros wrote that his main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, but that he will be looking for good investment ideas to benefit migrants everywhere.

More than 65 million people worldwide have been forced to flee their homes, according to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Among them are nearly 21.3 million refugees, over half of whom are under the age of 18.

A record 1.3 million migrants applied for asylum in Europe in 2015, nearly double the previous high. The number of people fleeing to Europe has sparked conflicts between individual European countries, who have so far failed to agree on a solution.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/20/technology/soros-investment-migrants-refugees/index.html

archive.is/gPuPG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37417898
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He wont.

Is soros immortal? Why wont that old fart die already?

Nice, I hope he invests much more money into refugee start-ups, it's a sure way to lose all of it.

His son is ready to pick up the burden.

Is this a joke?

What's the matter, CNN? What's wrong with Mr. Soros' proud Jewish ancestry?

Fucker

welcome to mohammads kebabs, buy 10 kebabs and you get one free goat rape. buy 10 goat rapes and you get to behead an infidel for free!

welcome to kashmir's uber rapes

Do you think Soros is Cypher?

Well we can't have the future inhabitants of Europe owning their own corps/businesses. ZOG tactics in plain sight.

Investing in a collapse is still investing.

That's not a bad idea.

But it's the fact it came from Soros, the man that deliberately instigated this chaos, that's the problem. What is he planning?

It's an investment in globalist control. Soros knows the economic systems are going to collapse, so money has no real value. The only thing of value at that point is seizing power and ensuring a globalist / nwo government rises to power.

kek, the rothschilds are getting pretty desperate to throw in so much funny money

(((they))) are investing in multi-racial babies and rape.

They are investing that money, not throwing it. I'm sure this will have direct retribution

(((they))) are attempting to establish an elite class of bureaucrats and corporate porkies.

The US is giving them 20b now. 500mil aint shit

JUDEN!!!

As a Canadian
I am SO Mad.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37417898

Our Migration misnister McCallum is suck a cuck.

He's a collaborator and a traitor, like all Liberal card holder.

We truly need a day of the rope in Canada.

Please Trump, liberate Canada after your marvelous win.

The privillaged traiters to ofur nations.

Seems like a good opportunity to subvert. Make up some bs migrant help company, apply and get soros shekels. Funnel shekels to buy armaments for RWDS. Win-win.

The real privileged.

Normal privilege comes with honor and expectation to do their best.

But these try to enslave their people.

he's a literal drunk and I knew we were doomed when they took office and one of the very first things they did was to rename the cabinet position to specifically include "refugees"

even the canada reddit is starting to crack, pretending like this was some inconceivable development. it's fucking hilarious and cute when it's a chance to rub people's noses in your moral superiority, not so much when it starts "affecting me"

EVEN DARKNESS MUST PASS user

nothing of value was lost

Indeed.
McCallum is a utmost tragedy to have as minister.

Trudeau likes drunks, there were also a Native man, Hunter Tootoo, who was appointed minister before he fucked things up again and had to resign.

Look it up. Its quite awful to see by whom potato Trudeau surrounds himself.

He won't.

After the election Kek's focus will shift elsewhere.

fuck off akmed
just because he has hungarian citizenship doesnt mean he is a hungarian, you cum guzzeling fucktrumpet

He wants to keep them afloat long enough for the 2020 census or possibly just long enough to make them impossible to peacefully remove.

Ya'll need to meme his health away like you did for Clinton.

You don't know what the echoes mean, do you?

Sticky pls

with all that money you'd think he'd get some plastic surgery so he doesn't look like a Sith

he is already old
his son has to go too

He has an entire brood and I'm sure more kikes alongside/under them who will carry out his plans. Nothing but a complete purge and full asset seizure will stop them.

If people still don't believe this is evil, this is it. This is an enormous amount of money, no one could put that much without second thoughts, when it could be used to solve those refugees' problems in their own fucking countries.

And obviously most of it will be used to corrupt officials and plaster "welcome refugees" posters everywhere. None of that money will help people for sure, he's just interested in seeing masses of them swarm Europe, the last thing he wants is to help them. He just wants all hell to break lose.

I swear, if this goes on, I'll make it my personal cruisade to assassinate this old fuck.

Did you know Soros' real name is György Schwartz?
Also WHEN WILL THIS OLD FUCK CROAK
I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS GUY STILL ALIVE IN 14 YEARS

Sure as fuck it wont be any sooner, fucker might last over 20 years easily due to "advancements" in medicine.
Thanks to high rates of abortion between liberal whores, he must have a huge deposit of stem cells to keep the vitality.

This is how normals see Soros.

You are missing the reality of this investment.

He will spend small fraction of the 500 million on "refugee startups". This money won't pay financial dividends but it will buy fantastic propaganda.

Every kebab shop that refugee's open with a Soros "investment" will have dozens of news articles written about it. They will be used as cast iron proof that "Refugee's" are coming to Europe to work and that with a little help will do so.

This will help keep the narrative Soros and his handlers have created alive and they hope therefore the flow of "refugees" constant.

Meanwhile:

Here is where the money is actually made. Whilst a few million of the 500 is spent on a marketing budget ("Refugee" startups) the rest can be spent on businesses that address the needs of "refugees".

What that translates to are services paid for by Governments with tax money. And that is a gold mine.

One example could be Refugee housing. Governments pay private companies a small fortune to house and feed refugees and Soros has just earmarked 500 million to get in on this racket.

So Soros has invested in creating the problem and now he is ensuring he will get paid to deal with the consequences.

Classic Tribe.

So he wants to assist them obtaining gibs.
We all need to stop paying tax in protest.
We are being bled dry.

I hear his son is absolutely degenerate and has orgies all the time.

So is he raising a shitskin army?

It would be a surprise if he wouldnt be a degenerate, actually, these people are the highest level of filth and want the world to be their degenerate paradise.

Go the fuck back to your shitty site and never return.

Then he will get another 500 millions and the rest will go for Soros ideological Successor

This son of a bitch I swear to God

He knows that too, which is why he is uncloaking and being more and more public about his distaste for the West.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Assassinating him will only empower his son to do worse.

One would have to kill him and his entire family simultaneously, preferably a bomb at the dinner table.

I would suggest getting a job as a server of food or cleaner in his own personal home. Line his dinner table with plastic explosive, paint over it so it cannot be seen.

Wait until passover when the entire brood is assembled and blow the entire kike dynasty straight to hell.

Of course, all of this is hypothetical role playing, no one should or would do this in real life. FBI man

This.

Are his children as diabolical as he is? Who exactly will take the dark throne once he slips back into the Pit?

Why doesn't he just give $500 million to these pieces of shit in their own countries?

soros invests 500 million in public masterbaters, bomb makers, rapists, gun weilding terrorists, maniac truck drivers, cop killers, arsonists, and any other operatives to break your country's social structure built over the centuries by hard working and moral people .

echo=member of the tribe

I'm not really a fan of this image because it implies that co-existence is either possible or favourable if muslims weren't there. It works almost as a means of telling people "coexistance is good in principle, and we can have coexistence between all these other groups, but muslims make that impossible"

What we need is a message that explicitly calls out the idea of "co-existence" in principle, not just incidentally