Red Pill the frogs

So france has set up a phone line where you can call from anywhere in the world and talk to an english speaking frnech person,

This is the perfect opportunity to redpill the french or to at least drop information bombs on them, I have to go now anons but I will be back

Intl calling rates still apply
+33 176 498 498

rt.com/news/360002-french-number-random-tourism/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
archive.is/BkOAR

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iid63eDt4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems familiar

I remember the Holla Forums calls Sweden thread.

"Hi, my name is Mohammed and I want to come to France and rape white women."

Yeah, that shit was gold.

Did anyone took screencaps of the stories ?
I remember the thread but forgot most of what was in.

I remember that shit too, anyone have a archive of the thread?

Man, some of those Swedes were downright pathetic. It was hard to listen to some of the recordings.

Indeed but the trollings were excellent. The guy pretending to be a nignog from Detroit for example.

I'll never forget that depressed faggot in his forties who said he doesn't have any friends lel. Too bad I didn't save any.

I saved one of the vocaroos from the Sweden threads.

Posted it here:

The last time we called a nation, we kept getting Sad Cat Man and it was fucking depressing.

In case anyone missed it the first time, I saved Sad Cat Man from Sweden here: vocaroo.com/i/s1iid63eDt4Y

That was hilarious.

That was pretty depression.

It's happening again.

I remember that, fucking sad. A broken man, never to be uncucked.

Yeah it may be depressing but we can also help the people who want to escape cultural genocide come to the US, I was also thinking about putting up adds on German and Swedish craigslist offering to help native people escape,

I can tell Europe is under invasion due to the fact that we are referring to the original populace as 'natives'

Good luck calling France.

Most of the people are cucks or arabs.

A guy I know from France has an African gf jej. I played a base-building game with him and he absolutely hated that I kept saying the word nigger and kept putting Trump signs all over our base.

Man this actually gave me feels.

They'll probably tell you you've won an all expenses paid trip to France if you tell them that.

So they can turn our country into the shithole they turned their country. You fucking retards need to start using your brains.