Which one has more talent?

Mike 'White Mamba' Matei has more than both.

James' cuckino looks better than Space Cop. I've seen neither.

George Lucas has a black wife. Mike lets black men fuck his wife.

Mike and Jay are assholes IRL. The only cool guy is Rich Evans because he's exactly the way he is in the videos, marginally funny but nice to have a beer with. All the other faggots are either stuffing their faces at Oakland Gyros or drinking at the airport bar. They literally film in a warehouse behind a lazer tag shop and their cars have been egged on more than one occasion for parking where their not supposed to. Nobody in Milwaukee gives a fuck about these turds.

Hi Rich.

I like Mike.

Fuck off Jay.

Damnit aids moby get back in your clown car.

Mike is a narcissist who surrounds himself with dumb people so he will never be challenged or upstood.

His personality is ugly and he has no friends and never will outside of business or 'hobby' relationships.

RLM appeals to the 85-99 IQ crowd of 4chan.s

He seems like the kind if guy you could have a beer with and chill in peace. Mike is cool!

No. He isn't. He was at Beer Belly's on Layton and we offered to buy him a drink. And he goes, I shit you not:

"IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM, YOU KNOW I CAN AFFORD MY OWN FUCKING DRINKS."

He was sloshed but at least Rich apologized and actually played darts with us for a little bit.

t. redlettermedia

mike

I saw Mike Stoklasa at a grocery store in Milwaukee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen beer bottles in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

hey, i do this. i bet i would un-ironically get along with the rlm faggots, only to find myself disgusted by that, kill them and then kill myself as well.

nice meme brah

James does good poop skits and can film exteriors with almost no shaking by hand alone
Both are cuckaldos thou

James.
He's Holla Forums incarnate.

James. He's been a solo job this entire time.

You do realize Mike scripted and editted a large portion of AVGN episodes right?

*Mike Matei that is, not Stoklasa

They're living the dream though for film students without the talent.

i don't get how anyone likes rlm/ mike the arrogant bitter narcissist