Brendan is Back

Bendan Fraser gor a leading role in FX's new anthology series Trust

Other urls found in this thread:

thechamcham.blogspot.co.id/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST TRUST

full circle

2017 YOTC

Good, he's my favourite cyberpunk author.

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE!

2018 will be even better.

Sometimes I wish I could dickslap people over the internet.

Does this mean TheChamCham will stop shitposting on imdb?

ftfy

imdb shut down their forums for like a year now

JUST
JUST
JUST OF THE JUNGLE
POOR AS YOU CAN BE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WATCH OUT FOR ALIMONY

TRUST
TRUST
TRUST OF THE JUNGLE
BRENDAN'S ON TV
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOL ITS JUST FX ANTHOLOGY

He's still active, fams.
thechamcham.blogspot.co.id/

Why is this a good thing?

Because it makes you angry.

Wow, I haven't seen this image in a whole 30 seconds. I sure feel BTFOd right now.

It doesn't make me angry though. I don't visit a board that simultaneously supports a Jewish president while having an image of Hitler in the bottom right. Holla Forums really must've fallen on hard times with imkikefy in charge. The irony is pretty funny tbh.

Is he finally going to break out of the JUSTice League?

He looks a lot better than before in that picture

Two
Scoops

No wonder polk happened, and even so they are lacking worldwide posters

Can't hide from the truth, I suppose. It'll always get you to reply too. Sad!

Is that how much semen you drink every day? That's a lot of semen. Even for me and I suck big black cocks all day.

You sound quite upset, friend.

Sure, but I'm also derailing the thread so as long as you reply and you can think w/e you want baby. Reminder that /television/ is the true kino board.

TRUST

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm not even the user you were originally responding to. I'm just pointing out how much of a tryhard you are.

I didn't think you were the original user though, that was a long time ago. You can continue to point it out too, or don't, it still means I win either way. All I care about is winning. Losers wouldn't understand I'd imagine.

the fact that you are still lurking this thread tells me that you are insecure. Therefore, I won.

I'm perfectly fine with admitting I'm insecure though.

so you admit that you lost. Okay, I am glad we came to an agreement.

Me too.

True communism has never been tried before.

Lol, no. Also what has he actually done so far?

Is he finally going to unfuck his shit?

Has a random autist assassinated Afton Smith yet?
I doubt his predicament will get any better with her still wasting oxygen, and his hard earned money.

How has there not been a collaboration to fucking snuff the bitch?

Just watch: as part of promoting these new projects, Brandon's gonna be required to say something obnoxious about the border, or immigration, or racism, and then Holla Forums will turn on him and meme his recuckening.

if anything, he's on his way to become, dare I say, /ourguy/

what did he mean by this

Does he get to bring friends?

I. For one. Feel so bad for Brendan….and I welcome home back as our new Kino Overlord. (He was Kino in the mummy) He deserves a second chance.

Brendan deserves the world after what he was dealt. His bitch of an ex-wife deserves death.

apart from the memes Brendan is one damn fine dramatic actor, he gave a very intelligent, nuanced, authentic performance in pic related

in the movie he plays a CIA operative in Vietnam who gets outsmarted by Michael Caine's character (notice the memetic synchronicity with Alfred's back story in TDKR as a former mercenary in Indochina)

Brendan's life is now in the hands of memes. I hope this means he doesn't turn into pure JUST and gets his life back together.