COLIN POWELL Email Archives Downloads!!!

COLIN POWELL Email Archives Downloads!!!

Get 'em now before they are deleted!!!

And you know how TPTB just loves to delete stuff!!!

COLIN POWELL Emails July-August 2016.zip
mega.nz/#!WEVUDBYJ!PoESreqsylrhrKsGhU3-R5tWi8A_WMg-6732FIWQ3WY

pow_jun_jul_aug14.7z

mega.nz/#!twEBERJI!ZToYwhmqLnHKQBfopwz6Flki32rplVHqPhup2QO0JPw

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Dd91FQQT!Fwl9YIf5iTDwacJq0YSkY7UY3Tsb2O3qsrdf7SAGu1U
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/
mediafire.com/?lo2hpkbv54hj5co
yout
schwarz
mega.nz/#F!ohVyCAKI!SW_yGQ1ZPknFUuqZNqymJw
mega.nz/#!cp12hSIb!XyYS1CWvkQbVMtuQw3nGE2SoO2k9rh9QrDyFF8Bw_8w
mega.nz/#!1xMHSAoJ!U2_7t7DHHRKBHvBNtHAlYO1OVQiSdQ0f8375UpA-iX0
mega.nz/#!M5NhSKjQ!jctSMScJVhaxIzZkmDFfvVCJBkn9gCm30WJLD-wPKkM
mega.nz/#!kldkmKAI!Ls9aLOnvXEQRNZlpOAjPOgnOTkjGBletZiJDYm2GqI8
mega.nz/#!MxthABKI!hqxPkVPBEvztGV6lM17kY1w_mGvrwft_USTm6dYs4vk
pomf.cat/
pomf.is/
cocaine.ninja/
github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md
desu.sh/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/nojs.html
archive.is/BnZjd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

COLIN POWELL Emails May-June 2016.zip

Anons, Please Archive The Colin Powell Hack!!!

Run your scraper or spider and download the Colin Powell email hacks listings here:

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/colin-luther-powell/

Post the mega link or the magnet torrent link!

Do it quick before The Terrible Terrifying Hillary Parasite has it deleted!!!

I'll download bigger collections of stuff but not every individual file from there.

dling them now.

If you're no/tech/ like me you can use an extension like downthemall to grab them in batches.

Do you have the link for that? My spider won't work on the DC Leaks website, and I have to spend all night manually downloading emails individually from that. Thanks!!

Paul Combetta Archive.zip 152 MB
mediafire.com/?lo2hpkbv54hj5co

It's clean, I just slapped it all together, no CP or viruses.

It's an extension for firefox.I can't get the custom filtering to work with so, I just shift click to select all the emails. I set each batch to dl to a different folder.
The traffic on the site is either getting heavy or someone might be trying to take it down. I've had a couple problems connecting to it and my dl speeds are fluctuating wildly.

download.addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

Oh and you have to right click to check the highlighted files for download.

Have them all set to dl. I'm about halfway through. I need some place to upload them. I followed a guide to harden my firefox and it won't connect to mega. Says it has an out of date ssl with vulnerabilities.
I've tried to a couple other sites, but either they want me to create accounts or they have filesize limits. I'll do one up with a throwaway, but I'd rather just drag and drop. RARs are coming out to around 150-300MB.

Are these new?

The only powell emails I'm aware of are ones that you see in shillary's email chains. Could be wrong, but it never hurts for more anons to archiving and uploading.

Came across this .vcf

(((Ari Emanuel)))

Phone: 310 2483064
Mail: [email protected]/* */

9601 Wilshire Blvd.
90210 Bevery Hills
United States of America

Assistent: Meyash Prabhu
Spouse is Sarah Hardwick Addington

Didn't know this guy so I searched:

This alone qualifies him for the bog.

So is there any stink being raised about Powell storing classified data in gmail?

Okay I got them all archived. Still need a place to upload them as I explained in

I guess the golden age of email leaks will be over soon.

>On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:36 PM, JBM >> wrote:

Haha. I knew that shit would be found especially since these go up to August.

>FROM: CP >
>TO: Christine Whitman >

Trump even outjewing the jews. By Kek, how can he lose?

They allow niggers in bohemian grove? That kinda surprises me. Didn't they manage to keep women out?

CP is a high yellow not a idi amin nigger, they probably brought him in to film him doing some dastardly shit for future purposes.

Well they ARE into bestiality. It would make sense if they have a few pet nogs to get their rocks off.

I use Grandpa's Old Fashioned Pine Tar Soap and until they redid the packaging it used to have a disclaimer about how it the suds were white. Fucking hipster faggots have to ruin everything. Good soap though and it has a earthy, musky fscent that makes you want to go innawoods and never leave.

I only posted it for the soap name and picture.
Holla Forums tends to have a lot of the same types of pictures so I try and add in a little variety when I can.

Oh I know. I was just commenting on soap to give this a bump because nobody has given me a site I can upload the email archives to. It is good soap though.

make a torrent user
even an old fag like me can do that

What is a non-pozzed public tracker? I've exclusively used private trackers for a decade. Are there any trustworthy?

Nice b8 m8

seriously user? wtf….I use to buy Grandpa's at one time….glad I don't anymore

I couldn't even find it on the shelf at first when I went to buy it last time. I get a half dozen or so bars at a time, so it's a while in between when I buy. Even the cashier commented on it because her gram keeps a bar still in the package to smell and remind her of her husband who passed. I need to do research if they've gone full sjw or someshit and possibly find a new soap. The new packaging is gay ass modern, minimalist style faggotry.

Transparency is good. Everything can be explained by 2 sides of a story. Not just one. Hence the great need for two true opponents

Now you are beyond the abilities of this old fag.
TBH I have used TPB for ever since I have used torrents. I can't even begin to list how many warez I have gotten off of it plus movies videos etc. Before that I used conspiracy central but that was just all videos for 911 holocaust and all kinds of crap.
Why can't you just make a torrent and give everyone the hash here and see if any snags it?
Just see if it develops any legs?

kek

go figure

Kek have mercy on my sides! I guess this is the kind of JIDF / CTR shill we are up against. Can't say that I'm one bit surprised.

He also has a YT channel: yout ube.com/channel/UCYQ_ZkNUg7DkyCweTMMm0yg

feb21a2c57cd1533873a2aab4c9ed5c04a88269d

Okay there's the hash. This is the first torrent I've created and I've been torrenting for 15 years. I usually use a seedbox, so hopefully my uploading isn't all fucked.
I forgot to add that two emails got flagged by my anti-virus for non-matching filesize. I didn't try to re-download, but otherwise all of the emails are there.

I think we need to meme this guy in one way or another. He seems to be the perfect posterboy for the Clinton campaign. Pepe could do all sorts of shenanigans with him.

Good job user
now do a polite sage in every current thread
do a little info post saying you made a torrent
here is the hash
give the content summary link to the thread and ask for any user to help get it on a good tracker as you don't know a good one. Make up a little copy pasta and spread it
HI 5 my man

Bohemian Grove buddies

Here's something interesting that puts the Clintons speaking fees into perspective. Powell gets $100.000 for 3-5 days of videotaping plus some royalties and they agree to buy his book. Compare that to the $150.000 - $250.000 Clintons take for a 45min speech.

ID: 3504
DATE: 2014-07-25 00:54:17
TO: CP >,Jeffrey Leeds >, John Dettra >
SUBJECT: Agreement: First Draft
MAILBOX: 00001425.eml

Reading them now, will post if I find something interesting.

In your dream, Colin. In your dreams.

You know Trump must be doing something right when most of the "Bohemian Grove attendees" and "NYC finance guys" are voting against him.

ID: 2073
DATE: 2016-07-01 14:05:25
TO: C. Powell >, Peggy Cifrino >
SUBJECT: Fwd: Media inquiry re your Gmail account
MAILBOX: 00002083.eml

Hmmm, that's an interesting tidbit, isn't it?
"the first priority …is to deter and if necessary defeat Russia in a war."
the brief had been approved by higher authority.

War with Russia. Suddenly the unthinkable doesn't seem so impossible. Remember when Putin told his airforce officers "If it's Clinton there will be war!" two or three months ago. I bet the defence companies are already drooling over such a great business opportunity.

bump

I have now sifted through about 50% of all emails. Here some points apart from what I have written in my previous posts.

- At this point I don't really expect any smoking guns. He seems to be very careful and diligent. Not careless like Clinton at all.

- He declines pretty much all speaker invitations. Usually his assistant Peggy Cifrino gets rid of them. This changes when rich kikes call. Stephen Schwarzman from Blackstone or Alan Fleischmann from Laurel Strategies.

- Speaking about Blackstone: we on Holla Forums here half jokingly talk about how the kikes have sucked the US dry and are going to need a new host soon and that this new host will be China. Well, who of you has heard of Schwarzman College in Beijing schwarz manscholars.org/ ? It's a $350 millions funded elite college that I imagine will function as one of many bridgeheads. ("Schwarzman Scholars is a highly selective, one-year master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing that is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders for the challenges of the future.") Perfect setting in connecting to future chinese and other elites.

- One of the things that kinda shocked me is how supposedly intelligent people like Powell, Bourdreau, Harlan Ullman et. al read the worst kind of articles. They send each other shit from huffpo, salon, dailymail etc. and talk about it. And I'm talking about stuff where even day 1 newfags would get suspicious.

- He set up a $1.3 million foundation for his kids

Bmp

you can't be wrong with initials like CP

and shillary has already gotten paid

The very reason places like Holla Forums are so troublesome is a keen eye for cutting through media bullshit; we here have begun to develop a tolerance for mental viruses that for the older generations are essentially autoimmune. It's a good start and it's also why our memes are so much more potent (at least partially), but if we aren't diligent they may be able to close the gap.

Current archived material ► mega.nz/#F!ohVyCAKI!SW_yGQ1ZPknFUuqZNqymJw

COLIN POWELL Emails July-August 2016.zip

COLIN POWELL Emails May-June 2016.zip

pow_jun_jul_aug14.7z

pow_sep_oct14_Part-1.zip (00000001-00001015)
mega.nz/#!cp12hSIb!XyYS1CWvkQbVMtuQw3nGE2SoO2k9rh9QrDyFF8Bw_8w

pow_sep_oct14_Part-2.zip (00001016-00001715)
mega.nz/#!1xMHSAoJ!U2_7t7DHHRKBHvBNtHAlYO1OVQiSdQ0f8375UpA-iX0

pow_sep_oct14_Part-3.zip (00001716-00002415)
mega.nz/#!M5NhSKjQ!jctSMScJVhaxIzZkmDFfvVCJBkn9gCm30WJLD-wPKkM

pow_sep_oct14_Part-4.zip (00002416-00003164)
mega.nz/#!kldkmKAI!Ls9aLOnvXEQRNZlpOAjPOgnOTkjGBletZiJDYm2GqI8

pow_nov_dec14.7z
mega.nz/#!MxthABKI!hqxPkVPBEvztGV6lM17kY1w_mGvrwft_USTm6dYs4vk

yes all of them in one

THANK YOU

wait what exactly is this autist supposed to be?

he looks such a sperg. especially with king nigger.

is this thread being slid?

BUMP

Quite a few of them have drunk the Kool-Aid, user. They believe it part and parcel. It's only the ones pulling the strings who know, or the odd sociopath like Hillary who doesn't have any illusions. The shitpuppets like Powell just follow orders, and if anything comes up that contradicts their worldview, they just ignore it. They'll justify one of their compatriots slitting a baby's throat if that's what it takes because they think the ends justify the means.

My actual assessment of Colin Powell is that he's just incredibly compartmentalized and plays the game. Remember that these kikes play games within games, they have to signal their status within the group and show how well they're propping up the current narrative. I wouldn't be surprised to get an entirely different version of events out of Colin Powell if I had him strapped down to a chair and waved a a pair of car battery leads in front of him.

You just saged, moron.

no i didnt. it clearly says bump on the email tab.

going to bump again.

pic related is leftypol

ur pretty dum 4 a faget

Look at the email field autismo, besides this thread is stickied so sage is useless anyway

Be careful before you call other anons retarded, you might end up looking at your own reflection in the mirror.

Your newfag level is showing, fagola.

what's the size when compressed with 7zip?

what the fuck are you saying?
reported for autism.

anyways

THIS is the best post of this thread

capped, saved, and posted

this is what a retard sandwich looks like

This has got to be bait.

Why don't you just run wget -m -t 0 dcleaks.com like a normal person?

He seriously talks like this in his private correspondence? Jesus Christ

When we say prossevism is a mental illness, we are not joking, these people are all literaly retarded to one degree or another.

progressivism*

holy shit he was in the dropbox leak
anyone have that saved?

I cannot think a better endorsement than this.

>FROM: CP >

Powell almost looks white these days.

What same position? Is CP a Trump guy…?

OP is a faggot.

Probably abreviation for Clinton-something

CP = Colin Powell you nigger
The whole "that same position" thing probably refers to people not explicitly supporting Shillary

Same postion = people that can't support anyone because they don't like any of the candidates. Christine Whitman: "I just can't support Trump and the Libertarian's platform is hopeless. I'm not a Dem but I'd like to be for someone."

CP said in many emails that he thinks Trump is terrible and a disgrace as a candidate. He also said in an email that he doesn't have anything against him personal. He has also been asked numerous times if he has endorsed Hillary and he always said no. Tho in one email he hinted that he will wait for the best moment.

Britfag here. The Sun newspaper is a shitty rag that is utter crap. Politicians read and try to placate the owners though because it's the most popular (tabloid) paper. I'm not saying they don't buy inot the shit on these sites but it could just as simply be that they're discussing them because it's what most of america read.

Nevermind then, it's late here and i need to sleep

It gave me .cml and a whole bunch of .html

Can I get rid of html? Aren't they just viewable forms of the .cml for internet browsers?

Why don't you guys use the gorillion pomf clones out there? I'm mad.

Should be mandatory like archiving.

I tend to redownload them anyway.

It's better to have copies. I've already had some "magically corrupt themselves" :^)

I don't even know what that is.. been here years now.

What if one of these files were baited with CP?

Mate.

If Holla Forums remains after October 1st there WILL be no more emails.
Otherwise we'll find them.

What we've effectively done is become big brother to our politicians. And they do likewise.

I didn't expect us both to treat each other the same way. I though they'd have the ability, while we have limited access.

pomf.cat/
pomf.is/
cocaine.ninja/
github.com/tsudoko/long-live-pomf/blob/master/long-live-pomf.md

Interesting. Still, good to see that lots of dems are going moderate. They're not right, but they're less left I guess.

Also

desu.sh/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/nojs.html

/leaked/ in a nutshell

Trojans, bait, malware and honeypots for EVERYONE!

I'm not sure you got my point.
People will stop writing anything spicy in emails as it is not a safe medium anymore.

Jeb is such a sad sack.

Good.

That means they have to get gud first.
By that stage they'll realise they're making a huge mistake. This is the beginning of humanity's technocrat stage. It's already very different from what I imagined - with open forums doing better than the individuals behind closed doors.

meme magic at work.

That's funny.

Some of them are just like normal Holla Forums and condemn them straight off the bat.

The irony that (((they))) condemn him for that.

Not sure this is good. You already see in legislation that they don't leave any paper trail that can be FOIAd. A lot of things are discussed behind closed door with as little documentation as possible. Good old 60s traditional espionage will make a big comeback. Interesting interview: archive.is/BnZjd

It limits their ability to conspire.

They have to do things more transparently.

All governments do.

bumping in case not honeypot

She looks like a cocker spaniel.

Yet they can't pay an extra $3 an hour for min wage?

these kikes dont realize that they are implying they know shes an ugly beast and needs to be extravagantly dressed up to…still be just as ugly.

everyone in that room look at her like the little dog they put a cute t shirt on.

awww its cute because dogs arent supposed to be wearing shirts and couldnt if left to their own devices.

Bump. Will look into more mails on weekend

bump
Still processing…