Enable embedding you fucking niggers

Enable embedding you fucking niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/08f88c9c139b3db0eb518587b2986d45734df7945cb81a59853df0a4704a55d0.png
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree tbh

No.

no, embeds just look nice tbh

This,
tbh,

Param pam pam

shame

no

nah tbh

No, disabling embedding was the best thing.

t.contrarian

Faggot Pam Pom

all mine.

i wanna fug that loli tbh

wat was it? ;-;

always cap everything.

thx ahmed

reported for cp

Did you really think that wouldn't happen again?

I'm prepared.

Just link the file store you inbred everything is cached

Now where's the fun in that?

>media.8ch.net/file_store/08f88c9c139b3db0eb518587b2986d45734df7945cb81a59853df0a4704a55d0.png

DELETED

Austrian faggot

enable embedding tbh6

norgay

Rude!

I changed my mind. Embeds need to be allowed otherwise there can't be a music thread.

vpn is fucking up
hong kong = burger
pajeet = kangaroo
italy flag GET

gotem

Yeah, let's get some more flags in here goyim.

my flag is european

wew

It was deleted because the picture triggered a certain reaction in the mod(s). A reaction that a normal person wouldn't have.

Like when a homosexual man sees another man walking by it triggers the I-want-his-dick-in-my-asshole-reaction. Whereas a normal person wouldn't even react at all because it's just a guy walking by.

hey nigger stop posting cp links tbh

everyone blame ox

if dubs embeds are enable

learn how to webm you fucking faggot

he's a faggot tbh

cp link spammer even included Holla Forums's onion address just to meme Way. top lad tbh

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

better him than us tbh

Reported

he's one of the pedos who deserve getting caught tbh

all pedos should be caught tbh

no tbqh fam

samefag tbh

wrong tbh

why are you hiding your flag faggot

fuck off faggot

Cause it would be the unknown flag and I would look like a faggot.

you're already a faggot because now we really look like we're samefagging

let's not care about what other people think about us tbh

ok but why are we using ox as a scapegoat now

he's a very bad person

im pretty sure the other pedos are as bad as him, but just not as open about it tbh

they all have huge cp collections as well so they're all bad people tbh

well at least they aren't distributing it, at least not here

this is really bad. we need to exterminate these shitheads. don't you agree???????????

I do but it's simply impossible

Why does it say Unknown? Are you in antarctica or on a ship?

Tor

8ch has onion address? Otherwise I thought it would just show exit location flag.

not all unknown flags are tor posters tbh. just have a look at op's flag

they're all on equal levels of degeneracy. ox is just a lunatic and he chooses to embrace it.

never going to happen tbh

VPN ain't leaking shit

yes it has

newfag tbh

but they aren't spreading the cancer as he does

must be deluded to think that one person can be more degenerate than 10+ pedos posting pictures of little girls. what they do is legal yes but that doesn't it make it less cancerous. tbh

i think you're literally hitler from /lg/ tbh

legal pics are by far not as degenerate as cp

no I'm not, I'm none of these cancerous namefags tbh

EXPOSED

is it too late to invest in bitcoin?

There should be a Loliland flag with pedobear on it tbh.

what country is that, france?

I mean Uknown is just boring…

but you're a pedo that spams little girls in every single thread regardless of topic. yes that's less degenerate than posting cp but you are somehow more annoying than cpfiends because at least they skip beating around the bush and show their true colours. fuck off pedofaggot, you're no better than that faggot who actually posts cp, don't think you're above him because you're not. you're all degenerates fuck, you just choose to hide it.

literally hitler confirmed

t. delusional pedo

very wrong, I am not a pedo and I have never posted little girls anywhere. you on the other hand are probably ox, why else would you defend such a faggot and be talking about "cp friends"… it's obvious at this point.

you use tbh, you're in a obvious pedo thread and now you're telling me you're not a pedo? i'm an anti too i guess.
you completely ignore everything i said and fall back to using ox as a scapegoat. that is not a valid rebuttal and "probably" isn't definitive. you wouldn't believe me even if i said i wasn't him but i believe the technique you're going to use next is "sea lioning" so if that's the case continue because you've just proven my assumptions and statements correct. brainless fucking pedos think they're above one each other because they can pretend, well i'm not buying it.

I'm not ignoring anything, lad. Defending ox pretty much sums all your posts in this thread up. You are the one making baseless assumptions by accusing me of being a pedo just because I use tbh.

if you're not going to address and rebuke my claims then i'm out pedo retard

>>>/out/

There is nothing to rebuke, ox. Good riddance.

see above.

you're a pedo, you are not an anti. thanks for proving my points to everyone.

anybody know how to open ÿØÿà images

buh bye pedo larping as anti. i just want to make it clear to everyone that he's a pedo pretending to be an anti.

his use of the word sea lioning gave that away

who are you talking to? god i wish i could post user history lmfao, it would prove my point so quickly
i'm patient pedo larp anti so you no amount of sea lioning will wear me down.

to you
larping as a mod is a new low

That would prove what? You realize I'm posting from Tor right? And how do you even get the history, are you implying you're a mod?

Also, I thought you wanted to leave, but it seems you're too salty about nobody liking your cp. Sad.

where are you little pedo larp anti? i can visualize you running away with your tail between your legs. running while whimpering because you don't know what to do now someone has exposed your two main tools of "arguing."
i'll be in this thread for a while so lay it on me

->
->

->
-> (You)
?

man you really are stupid.

*when are you going to address my points little sea lion?

see *

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Alright, tell me what "point" I have ignored.

You've gone crazy im leaving

bye pedo larp anti. this was really fun little sea lion.

read it twenty more times if you want
->

I have addressed all of that you literal retard. There is nothing more to say, there is no way to prove anything, so what are you asking for?

Now its clear you aren't really a mod so goodbye

What's the problem?

Little girls are cute tbh,

bye. remember little sea lion that *ad hominems aren't valid arguments so get some better material next time.

since i spoonfed you could you please sponfeed me. please in direct me to your posts, so people who can't see post history know which posts are yours. i am a literal retard as you said.
see *

not being worn down at all. maybe call me ox a few more times and see if that works, you can even call me an imbecile or literate if you want. no i know what you can do next! you can pick on my grammar and spelling, that should "derail" the argument but unfortunately for you it doesn't address my claims one bit.

there's a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in my posts so be the little sea lion and correct them for me.

I have told you that I am none of what you accused me, but I can't prove it. So what are you asking for? What should I tell you? Other than that, I call you Ox because you obvisously are Ox, not even judging.

could you please tell us what you meant by you want to post user history?

oh but you can tell me i'm ox and be correct? well isn't that just handy for you.

you haven't denied it yet

you really need me to explicitly say i'm not ox? is that the best response you can give me? damn you pedo larp antis are too predictable and bland. how's the non existent cp collection treating you anti? did you gather enough evidence of the degeneracy here and /lg/?

you really need me to explicitly say i'm not ox? is that the best response you can give me? damn you pedo larp antis are too predictable and bland. how's the non existent cp collection treating you anti? did you gather enough evidence of the degeneracy here and /lg/?

double post out of nowhere

tag team if you're getting worn down

quad post

No, that would be pointless. Your initial reaction to me calling you Ox is quite telling tbh. I am not visiting /lg/ or any other pedo site, I only know you from here.

meaning:

address my points please.
it is obvious you are a pedo larping as anti, *"Your initial reaction to calling you out on thinking all the pedos aren't equal is quite telling tbh."

see how your logic works?

see *

round and round we go little sea lion

man my patience hasn't been worn down at all

Wrong, you have dodged the accusation while I have addressed your accusations directly. You should be able to see that there's a difference. Unfortunately I don't have more time to talk to you right now. You're pathetic.

you've addressed it directly but your initial reaction being quite telling tbh so i'm automatically correct.
i can see you're a pedo larping as anti because of your initial reaction being quite telling tbh.
bye little sea lion. this was really fun as i mentioned previously. i'll see you in the obvious pedo threads. i'll call out little sea lion and you can just reply to me with a "welp" or something cute.
hit me with the classics.

so once again address my points pedo.

before you leave can i ask why you're in an obvious pedo thread. i want to hear your justification because i know it'll be some mental gymnastics on your part and it'll be really entertaining to read how you justify your thread camping. anyways if you're burn out then i suggest drinking some coffee because that was a pathetic argument and once again, you haven't addressed my initial claims and by not doing so you've confirmed to me you're a pedo larping as anti because

buh bye pedo larp anti. see you in the pedo threads.

Finally, a sensible comment ITT.
Plox do invest in bitcoin and tell all your friends and family to. I have a list of other alt-coins you and all your friends and family should invest in also, if anyone is interested.

care to explain why you think me and the little sea lion's posts aren't sensible or are you the one and only little sea lion pretending to leave? careful now, everything can be judged from your initial reply so you better make it really "not telling" because if it's quite telling then man will you get an earful from me.

did you switch ip?

yeah you switched ip. you switching ip is quite telling tbh

triple post

Tbh bitcoins are terrible waste of resources,

Pic related, It's a bubble,

tbh

if the sea lion has actually left and stopped trying to prove to himself and others that he's not a pedo then i'll leave and do something better with my time. i'll check up on this thread hourly just incase the little sea lion is anxious again. by anxious i mean that's he's in this thread monitoring every single activity just incase he needs to globally report the illegal content!

buh bye little sea lion, i'll definitely be seeing you in pedo threads, this one being a pedo thread, pedo.

putting my money on this user not replying to me which will be quite telling tbh

bump my patience hasn't been worn down

last call

don't quit

i won't i'll be giving this thread a little peep every hour just incase the little sea lion gets some courage and mans up to address my points. he really isn't fooling anyone because his initial reaction was quite telling tbh.

last bump for literally hitler

man i'm patient

Literally Hitler !!w/.F6enU6Y where are you?

i lied that wasn't my last bump

quad post

New meme?

That's why I turned a $1,000 investment into cryptocurrencies 5 years ago into close to $700,000 today.

putting my money on this user not replying to me which will be quite telling tbh
Yes it is. It means you were too stupid to put your money anywhere where it would work for you. It also means I had time since my last post to nicely pocket over $2,000 between 3 well-timed trades in the crypto-space, and still had time to come back here to comment on your idiocy, laugh at your patheticness, and gloat like a motherfucker!
What are you doing?
You are too stupid to into cryptos.
since you are DEFINITELY not wanted here!

Also:
JP Morgan calling Bitcoin a fraud while simultaneously paying out an almost $3 billion dollar fine for actual fraud. Telling his employees he would fire them for investing in bitcoin. Within a week more than half his employees invested in Bitcoin through backdoor channels.

tl;dr If you don't invest in something besides running your mouth off, user, you will be stuck in your mommy's basement for yet another decade.

havin' some fun bump

Dysnomia sucks more cocks than the Holla Forums BO

bump before i go to sleep. where are you little sea lion

He ain't sucked mine lately tbh

Just go to sleep already.

not for another 20 minutes

k cu cowardly little sea lion yo should get some better material next time

Hex is Literally Hitler from lolifox /lg/

youtube is based #maga

Mmmmmm

I'm not a pedo but I want that video… without the music, I want context. She looks so happy and innocent, I can't believe this is one of the girls raped by sick fucks. Who the fuck would want to hurt her?

t. Ox