There is going to be a new Grinch movie by Illumination

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

I can see Mike Myers yelling from that dark corner over there.

"Hey! Can I get a job!"

I really like Illumination's animation, but that's about it. They need to kick everyone who isn't an animator off the team and hire new directors/writers/whatever

Or they could adhere to John K.'s rule and just kick anyone who isn't an animator.

Can it really be worse than then The Grinch though? I find that hard to believe.

It's really par for the course at this point. CGI has become easier and easier to do, even Dreamworks is looking half-decent.

The Grinch movie was Jim Carey.

I know, but I think he's already moved on. Mike Myers on the other hand is pretty despised in movie industry he rarely get a job, especially after Love Guru flopped.

This

He's working on a new Austin Powers movie

For years

They are giving him ANOTHER Austin Power movie?

Bumbledick Cuminsnatch doing Brickleberry Cucumberpatch but green. Oh boy.

Hey fuck you I liked that movie

Soon we'll find out if it was all Blue Sky that made Horton Hears a Who tolerable

I mean it's not the Cat in the Hat, but come on.

The cat in the hat could have been a pretty terrible adaption of Seuss, but Austin Powers in a fur suit was pretty great.

Shut up! You're ugly and stupid just like your mother.

Why is Mike Myers so hated?

Love Guru was pretty tasteless

Max Headroom objectively BEST CAT IN THE HAT.

Who knows? Love Guru was pretty fucking stupid but it had its moments, last time I have seen Myers was in a Farley documentary.

He's done every single one of those stupid Shrek cartoons. He was also in Inglorious bastards.

Illumination: We want more money!

He's a control freak and love to argue with the director and co-stars. Also he hate it when people laugh at him off the set.

More recently he did a documentary about some guy

And not funny

sauce?

We have reached the end times only Trump can save us now

By sending us all to hell?

I think it's from an Ellen Degenerate sketch.

Only if you're on Earth illegally.

Yep

We're all on earth illegally, even Mother Earth hate us all.

Pretty much

Im surprised no one else tried to mimic the style

Ironic

Kek

I like that they bring Seuss' political cartoons in. I'm especially surprised they thought kids could handle it.

They were pretty creative