Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

causeur.fr/partition-islam-charia-algerie-147743
westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/
bvoltaire.fr/auteur/christiandemoliner/
bvoltaire.fr/banques-gagnent-de-largent-pauvres/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON Verdun BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON

Disappointed, not surprised.

You do not know how disappointed I am, I do not understand how the French system does, that they are traitors and retarded who are at the top.

Give us the direct link, twitter-using fuccboi supreme.

what could go wrong?

Run it through a translator, report back with actual opinions.

meep meep jews can be used as kindling did you know that tbh no homo

The French want to outdo themselves! They want to surrender even BEFORE a war starts. Preemptive Surrender.

westmonster.com/french-academic-create-a-muslim-state-within-france-to-avoid-civil-war/

Sorry, missclick, I'm chipped.

Vive la France.

If this ever happens, the sharia people will start to flood into the good half using taqqiya, claiming oppression. This will give rise to new ghettos in the better half, and the cycle continues until the whole territory that was once France is a mess. Some people just don't learn.

Using blackmail against the native people for a land grab. Sounds (((familiar))).

Said the french every year, seriously.

You are worse than France.

this is totally fake
does not one other user here have the nous to fact check?

you, for example. français et un imbecile?

bvoltaire.fr/auteur/christiandemoliner/

Why are they so pumped to put an put an end to themselves?

someone posting false information? on MY Holla Forums?

This problem of systemic degeneration of the institutions, is common in the western societies, with which variable parameters, according to the countries.

I'm guessing this is a twitter message or something? I also wouldn't be surprised if an academic suggests this, because a lot of them are pozzed.

> bvoltaire.fr/banques-gagnent-de-largent-pauvres/
Oh I wonder what this story is?
But don't worry (((banker))) fams, you'll get the big bailout if that happens! You're too big to fail!

You are missing the point, i am amused at this:

And no, it isnt about a "normal thing", we surpassed malthus problems long ago, the problem is why our authorities (not same flag, but we have nigrants too) are doing this, why are they lying, they arent 12 years old kids, they have to read a fuckton of papers before receiving a fucking university paper saying that they are something, they know that they are destroying everything, medieval social claims were turned into antichristian parties (the fun part is that the church forced charity)and medieval anti jew laws that protected the people were banned, its pretty obvious what happened.

The point being: Jews did this.

I hope that's not real. That kind of logic is stupid. Two separate sets of rules that follow almost polar opposite morals that people can choose to identify with? That's fucking moronic!

And it's real god fucking damn it