BEWARE THE PERIOD AUTIST

Beware anyone who uses periods for single sentence messages, or at the end of a multiple sentence long message

Examples:

Thanks for the warning.

I'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the heads up, user.

checks out tbh

Didn't see him today.

I'll keep an eye on him, thou.

Thanks or the heads up.

Made some adjustments.

Just a small note here; "righteous" is spelled incorrectly.

tbh.

OP is a faggot. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

Never heard of him. I only encountered the semicolon autist, somewhere in the deepest levels of a university dungeon. I threw the book at him and simply walked off while he was stunned (and busy checking all the pages for misplaced semicolons). He had no treasure btw, what a rip!

cool dungeon. Does it have a dragon?

We must

be aware

of

Reddit spacers

and of

dragons.

OP, you should kill yourself.

Stop the spam thanks
There are no studies of adequate scientific rigor that conclude that sexual orientation change efforts work to change a person's sexual orientation. Those efforts have been controversial due to tensions between the values held by some faith-based organizations, on the one hand, and those held by LGBT rights organizations and professional and scientific organizations and other faith-based organizations, on the other.[11] The longstanding consensus of the behavioral and social sciences and the health and mental health professions is that homosexuality per se is a normal and positive variation of human sexual orientation, and therefore not a mental disorder.[11] The American Psychological Association says that "most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation".[170] Some individuals and groups have promoted the idea of homosexuality as symptomatic of developmental defects or spiritual and moral failings and have argued that sexual orientation change efforts, including psychotherapy and religious efforts, could alter homosexual feelings and behaviors. Many of these individuals and groups appeared to be embedded within the larger context of conservative religious political movements that have supported the stigmatization of homosexuality on political or religious grounds.[11]

No major mental health professional organization has sanctioned efforts to change sexual orientation and virtually all of them have adopted policy statements cautioning the profession and the public about treatments that purport to change sexual orientation. These include the American Psychiatric Association, American Psychological Association, American Counseling Association, National Association of Social Workers in the USA,[171] the Royal College of Psychiatrists,[172] and the Australian Psychological Society.[173] The American Psychological Association and the Royal College of Psychiatrists expressed concerns that the positions espoused by NARTH are not supported by the science and create an environment in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish.[172][174]

The American Psychological Association states that "sexual orientation is not a choice that can be changed at will, and that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors…is shaped at an early age…[and evidence suggests] biological, including genetic or inborn hormonal factors, play a significant role in a person's sexuality."[4] They say that "sexual orientation identity—not sexual orientation—appears to change via psychotherapy, support groups, and life events."[11] The American Psychiatric Association says "individuals maybe become aware at different points in their lives that they are heterosexual, gay, lesbian, or bisexual" and "opposes any psychiatric treatment, such as 'reparative' or 'conversion' therapy, which is based upon the assumption that homosexuality per se is a mental disorder, or based upon a prior assumption that the patient should change his/her homosexual orientation". They do, however, encourage gay affirmative psychotherapy.[103]

The American Psychological Association "encourages mental health professionals to avoid misrepresenting the efficacy of sexual orientation change efforts by promoting or promising change in sexual orientation when providing assistance to individuals distressed by their own or others' sexual orientation and concludes that the benefits reported by participants in sexual orientation change efforts can be gained through approaches that do not attempt to change sexual orientation".[11]

agreed correct grammar is white microaggression lol

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading), but only on Holla Forums? You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

tbh having good grammar should be a ban

Sexy bum bums boogers willies nipples poo poo ooga booga wee wee vagoo and boobies - tee hee hee!

bs

it wont be long untill we all are going to be talking like hood niggas on this chan if this goes on but i think thats exactly what OP kike wants. i get the anger against reddit spacing and phonefag formatting but since when has using periods been against the Holla Forums agenda?

and

nice

reddit

spacing

you

have

there

op

He means me.
tbh

stop being a passive-aggressive pseudo-intellectual with a superiority complex

Ok, I'll try,
It looks a bit retarded, my way is better tbh,

You are a poo poo head

dont use correct grammar
feed the system shit

rate my OC.

Makes sense tbh

Be careful what you wish for

Be careful what you wish for.

you northern europeans are all the same tbh

No surprise as noregmen have the same obession with shit and toilet humor as kikes.

"AS you wish…"

americans too tbh

kys

using periods is an esoteric practice

the period autist is based. end of story.

checked

Actually, the letter i far more nidiou. It lead to all ort of degeneracie. It' a well proven fact, jut think of how many word need the letter to do their dirty work tbh.

meep meep whoa sounds like someone is OFF THEIR PERIOD –ba dum tish– tbh no homo

meep meep 10/10 bretty gud tbh no homo

the only people I know f who would do that on a chan are /a/
so yea if somones does that then the post primarily on /a/, meaning that they consider themselves an outsider (crossboarder is a boogeyman there) and they are a shiteater that will put up with a gay robot forcing them to talk in certain ways

I was autistic enough before to be conscientiously checking my posts to remove excess grammar so as not to appear autistic… but fuck it. I'm going to start using proper grammar every time.

another dataminer

The original poster is a faggot who is too lazy to understand the uses of good grammar.

Fedoras dont have superiority complex, they have an inferiority complex, this is why all whites doing mass shooting are atheists and they feel inferior compared to christians, this is why christians are their main targets.