BREAKING: Hillary's Thugs break into Trump HQ!!

GTFIH

Trump HQ in San Antonio has been broken into. Sensitive campaign information stolen.

archive.is/dQEW7
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778106423456694272

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dQEW7
archive.is/jceq1
archive.is/bYLAN
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/630563264250912768
bexargop.org/
twitter.com/NHTeaParties
archive.is/EEq45
archive.is/Qw9BB
archive.is/Tmpzk
archive.is/HITaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
archive.is/rRy5k
archive.is/ctCmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is always a fucking faggot

I'm seeing no news articles of any sort on this. Just on twitter

Why would you keep sensitive campaign data in San Antonio of all places? It's a corrosive, subhuman shit hole.

Get a load of this faggot.

texans are so fucking stupid

I'm assuming here that the Trump campaign has offices across the nation and that they have a limited access level to the campaign information.

It is probably going to be in writing as i know through the grapevine that Trump hires high level cyber security contractors to ensure their network is secure.

It is not uncommon for campaigners to write login information down so they might have been able to login to the network and steal limited confidential information from that compromised location.

So now Hillary is using a Nixon tactic (Nixon was somewhat based though).

I wonder if they had security cameras? If not, if I were Trump, I'd be asking why places with sensitive information don't have security in place?

there's no security cameras in san antonio

We could use some digging right now. Get anons to try and pull info about the place and keep an eye on social media for anything going on and whether this is verifiable or false.

This. If they hired a bunch of niggers to do it, then you can bet they're probably bragging about it online.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was part of his 88XYH Chess.
Provide false information and let them steal it.

Plus, Trump's unpredictable. Part of his strategy. No info will help them.

Looks like someone already archived it.
archive.is/dQEW7

San Antonio: 110 Lexington Ave., San Antonio, TX 78205
archive.is/jceq1

archive, faggot

The one time its appropriate to use the suffix "gate" they don't even use it, jesus christ they manage to stick it onto the stupidest fucking shit but not this. I saw an article with a tag called "iphone7hissinggate"

archive.is/bYLAN

At the heart of the operation is Brad Parscale, a veteran digital guru who has been working on behalf of the Trump brand long before the billionaire was a presidential candidate. As Trump's digital director, Parscale is now responsible for virtually every aspect of Trump's efforts to connect with supporters online and through other electronic avenues.

Parscale is now responsible for virtually every aspect of Trump's efforts to connect with supporters online and through other electronic avenues.

I'am afraid to even ask.

Stone has had a lot of good insight into the election, but let's not forget he's Jewish and thus must always be taken with a grain of salt. Or maybe a bucket.

I've looked into this and couldn't anything to support this claim.

Stone even posted this
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/630563264250912768

Milo is "Catholic" too. Your Jewdar must need calibration. The nose isn't even subtle on that guy.

Do we know that it's a Trump campaign office, rather than Giles-parscale?
Assuming the campaign headquarter is as locked down as I, and believe, going after the web consultant would be a better option.
Through SJW HR, you could plant a few inside wymyn to give you decent access to the campaign sites and mailing lists.

Either way, I see a lot of secret Trump supporters being potentially intimidated by these actions.

Mexicans?

makes sense, fear is how these leftist tards fall back on when everything else fails.

So your evidence is "HURR DURR look at his nose"?

Holla Forums autism, everyone

He's not jewish.

Hillary was an intern during Watergate. This is an old trick for Hilldog.

What I hope is that Trump uses this to his advantage and gives them another curveball. What I dont understand is how exactly Rodger Stone and others figured this out. What information do you guys think was stolen and how can we connect Hillary to this.

Thank god leftist suck at memeing so all those stolen Pepes are useless to them.

You have to archive tweets. Don't you know how easy twitter delete tweets of non-progressives?

Agreed. Trump is a true American military strategy genius.

Are you fucking new here? The nose knows, faggot.

He doesn't look jewish, there's no indication he is. You want me to prove he's not jewish. That's not how things work, jew.

It could also be
Republican Party of Bexar County, 909 Northeast Loop 410 Access Road, San Antonio, TX 78209
bexargop.org/

Nice argument.

We need more info on this

I think though in light of recent leaks the Trump campaign would be ordered to keep clean coms. Not that data couldn't be used against them. The Dems goons are ruthless.

Fuck off with the thread derailment.

Let us hope there were at least some security cameras.

Here's mine view on that bullshit:

The usual jewish tactics, to make up a big lie. They did the same with Hitler.

He is literally fucking hook-nosed. Do you really need a basic lesson in Semitic anatomy? On Holla Forums of all places?

Apparently the newfags need training.

I expect this thread to get shilled to death. Anytime we uncover something or highlight a damging piece of information about Hillary, the shills all come out from under the rocks

he's not on judas.watch

always check judas.watch

stop arguing

Friendly reminder that there's nothing wrong with some jews supporting Trump. They aren't part of globalist jewish mafia, and rebel against it.

He's not jewish, he's Italian lad.

His facial structure doesn't look like it. You're must be new at this.

At least they're predictable, makes breaking their feeble programmed minds with shitposting and memeing them into madness extremely entertaining.

By the way. Many centuries ago both romans and scythians had a lot of hook nosed fellows. Now people claim only jews can by hook nosed.

Jesus Christ I'm surrounded by newfags. Ashkenazi Jews have genetic overlap with Italians and Greeks.

Literally nothing about him says jewish.

Which means that when examining an Italian for Judaism you need more than a nose to make your case, genius.

Hey FBI faggots and any Trump campaign staffers:

If this was a physical entry give us pics.
If this was a digital entry give us logs.

I know bros, I know. Been here since January [CURRENT YEAR]. This is the first *chan I've ever used and it's not fucking difficult to get the hang of it.

So where is this office? In the BBQ joint or the IHOP?

So there's three main addresses that I've found:

Giles-parscale, Trump's webdevs and internet outreach people
321 Sixth Street, San Antonio, Texas 78215
archive.is/bYLAN

Republican Party of Bexar County
909 Northeast Loop 410 Access Road, San Antonio, TX 78209

Some random bullshit address
San Antonio: 110 Lexington Ave., San Antonio, TX 78205
archive.is/jceq1

Dubs confirm it's an attack on his webdev fags.

Guys. Trump plays 4d hyperchess.
What if he got them to take the bait? Some disinfo he kept in an unsecured file?
I PREDICT A MIGHTY STUMPING
I HAVE FAITH IN THE EMPEROR

I'm hoping Democrats jump on this as an opportunity to "leak" something they've manufactured.

Lots of powerful people now realize trump will win and want to stop it.

One of their website's pictures almost says meme, the emma hotel

Its Trumps birth certificate that "proves" hes scottish. Hes going to smear hillary with a birther scandal.

Alright. Time will tell then. We'll see if my Jewdar is just too sensitive.

They do similar things to the parent company of CTR

the best argument would be he looks kinda jewy and his surname is stone and his ancestry is (((hungarian)))

but i can tell hes not a jew because theres no fucking way a jew is drilling oil wells

This reeks of desperation.
What useful data could they have possibly collected?

He looks like a Zika baby.

This could be the webdev's building.

Phone numbers and addresses of Trump Supporters. Hopefully those faggots committed felonies and go to prison.

Well they think that Trump must have something because he's literally Hitler

What's the next step of their master plan?

Ah, so it's a case of literal autism where they can't understand that other people don't think the way they do.
That doesn't mean trump has shady shit in his field offices, it means THEY do.
Remember that video from earlier today?

There is the small possibility that they have links to us.
Doubtful, but possible.

If this was specifically targeted at his web team then they might have gotten logins and passwords as well.

How fucking backwards Shillary can get? A office break-in in [Current year + 1]?

She is really showing her age with these aged tactics and her outdated goons.

What's next dumpster diving and taping together shredded documents?

It really shows her desperation.

Not only that joke website of hers, which we spammed to death and flooded with delicious pasta, but she had to up the ante with this archaic bullshit.

Well They probably think Trump has shit because they do
Literally the only shit Trump has on him is a connection to Epstein, though there wasn't a shred of anything connection Trump to any paedophilia
Though maybe as Trump has Tesla's notes they want those notes because they think they can build a time machine to stop him
I would not put it past them

Here's the "random bullshit address".

Honestly, it almost seems more like petty retaliation than anything useful.

El Trapicano Riverwalk Hotel.

Is this really Watergate again?

Are the rooms any good?
It looks like a pile of shit from this angle.

It would be fucking incredible if it were people hired by Hillary to do the robbing and they got caught Watergate-style, but unfortunately it's probably butthurt and incompetent leftists or niggers who wanted free computers.

Probably. Still having trouble locating the GOP office.

How the fuck should I know, I've never been to Texas.

Fair enough.
Is there any sort of confirmation on this?
How do we know this isn't just bullshit?

What the fuck Texas, did they not have any guns?

(Heil'd)
All we got to go on at this time is Stone's word. As he is close to The God Emperor, I am inclined to believe him.

Wow, found this faggot in there:
twitter.com/NHTeaParties

What the fuck is that twitter account exactly ?

We don't.
We're in the discovery phase of the case.
We lay the groundwork to pull from later

inb4 logs of the Trump campaign browsing 8/pol/

Well if they stole something physical, that means they had to carry it somewhere in a car.
They probably didn't go to mexico with it.
Is there some way to find a map of where coughing fit's field offices are?

Completely unrelated to the topic, but it's a self (((identifying))) antiTrumper account.

1800 W Commerce St. San Antonio, Texas 78207

Nice digits, bro.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER, DON'T SAY THAT WITHOUT PROOF. I have no doubt it was Hilldog's hired goons, but goddammit, I was all excited to see irrefutable proof of it and watch her campaign collapse overnight.

Fuck you mane

It's a fuckin' (((bank)))

Bexar County Democratic Party
3000 Interstate 10 Frontage Road, San Antonio, TX 78201

Will do the maps for

This was funny, I did not want it to go unnoticed.

I won't do that address then.

Well, 3 days ago Eric Boehlert, a senior of Media Matters, suggested that there will be payback against Trump after they got trolled by him

Could be a possible suspect.

Jesus that's sad. I need to make it a bit happier.

The delegates are mine now, Donald.

Add him to the list. You know these low-rent propagandists fancy themselves to be Watergate-era spooks. Too bad they love the sound of their voices.

[sad saxophone plays]

It looks sad because it's raining.

Low energy.

This is different from WaterGate in that Watergate was a setup to frame a Redpilled Richard Nixon who planned to purge Jews and the Bohemians in his second term.

Really, really having trouble finding the GOP office

unless of course it actually is inside Bill Miller Bar-B-Q

Honestly wouldn't surprise me, being Texas and all

High energy dubs, though.

Fire monkey has certainly delivered on great memes, great happenings, and great fortune for us.

So if they leak it they will say there's no difference between breaking and entering and hacking. Democrat spin logic.

I'll go check Reddit to see if anyone made a post asking how to break into an office in the past few days.

It looks sad because it's a tiny, shittily maintained building and the campaigners don't care about Hillary. The rain is just the icing on the cake.

This year is giving us new material everyday…a lifetime of lolz

Thank Kek they're retarded. Releasing hacked material and B&E+being in possession of stolen goods are very different things.

What would there be to leak from some random campaign office, though?
Seems more like a cointel grab.

Eric Boehlert

I don't have to.
It's pitiful enough as it is. The eye is drawn to the big cuck sign, and as the viewer looks down, they see the pitiful bernie sign with the pitiful cuck hair propped up in a dirty window.
If they haven't taken a look at the whole thing, their eyes are eventually drawn to the pitiful Hillary sign and the pitiful landscaping.

Don't they share the same office as Correct The Record?

Have some relatively rare pepes.

IHOP, the place is crawling with them.

We should go fuck those peoples shit up, if we find out where they went.

Does this chaotic approach mean kek was always American? Or that it was inevitable that kek would rise again in America?

archive.is/EEq45
‘Fake’ anti-Trump flier generates online heat for unsuspecting Taco Cabana chain

Someone's been busy in San Antonio.

Forgot the pic.

no; it confirms the american protestantism explosion as chaotic heresy

It's Texas, the office is obviously in the BBQ joint.

The question was serious. Where the fuck is the office?

I think so

The map data could be out of date.
I don't think the google camera vans go through texas very often.

Once this election is over, we should get together and burn these places to the fucking ground.

This time next year they will be smugly deporting themselves.

Liberals put the signs up, took photos, then posted them on reddit to push their agenda.

(checked)

I don't "read articles".

See

Based upon that photo, the address with the BBQ joint could have been take recently.

(Heil'd)
Liberal faggots are good at making enemies to their cause.

I AM KEK

Truly

The >>7555555 get was shit. They already deleted the entire thread it was in.

You're right, I'm retarded.

It's okay user, 'tards can go on to do great things.

archive.is/Qw9BB

archive.is/Tmpzk

So a 100+ boost in employees in San Antonio, and a lot of money flowing through the company.
The timing of the article also implies that Trump threw money at Giles-Parscale at roughly the time that CTR was making headway. This also jives with his history of hitting back hard.
archive.is/HITaY

Now, going off my previous thought, it would be logical for Hillary to go after Trump's counter shills since her's were so ineffective.

It could be that it's all a 20D ploy to discredit potential leaks, but based on the user that took pictures of CTR headquarters, I'm leaning towards this being an actual happening involving Giles-Parscale.

Why would this idiot think that would work?

The media who everyone already hates is going to publically state that it is actually trying to hurt his campaign? To remove ALL DOUBT of people on the fence. To bring more people to his side and galvanize him? That's their plan.

Because the (((media))) cannot stand being able to dictate the narrative of the goyim they're willing to burn themselves even further to the ground. Is this really the end of the jewish cycle? They work hard to become a top level parasite group of people only to push it too far and because they're so neurotic and arrogant they get shoah'd.

No wonder they're miserable and ugly little goblins.

Watergate 2.0?

What can you expect? Her fan base are deplorable.

WE LITERALLY WATER GATEMPERATURE 2.0

No worries, that information if it's anything good will get leaked at some point, then we can trace the leaks backwards and find the people who did it.

It sure looks like it.

Wikileaks is about to drop more Hillary emails with proof that Clinton ordered the extermination of DEVGRU in the weeks following the Bin Laden raid.

Proof?

Where are you getting this info from? They better drop that shit soon so it takes over the news cycle for the rest of the week.

I think they are going after his offices, hoping to find they have been posting here, to "verify" their "basket of deplorables" meme

this could actually have interesting results

pretty sure thats a felony, pretty sure political beliefs are protected and they could get shutdown for that

mate this shits on watergate.

Nixon was a little dirty, but he has nothing on the fraud Clinton has committed.

Let us not forget 9/20 the day dozens of Rare Pepes were lost forever

Sadly this won't work as they are all hypocrites anyway

It's always good to be suspicious. Stone, after all, is a translation of (((Stein))) and is commonly used by kikes like Oliver Stone. In general, any name relating to minerals or versions of pokemon (gold, silver, stone, green, diamond, etc) is jewish.

Roger Stone, however, is not jewish.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR PEPES

BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM

I smell with my big nose a YUGE lawsuit if they refuse someone with trump gear.

Any user wanna get some cash?

It wasn't put up by the restaurant, it was done by redditfags.

Shitty arse sticky tbh

go back to feeling sexually threatened by grorious nippon you stupid faggot.

Blasphemy!
That picture is blasphemy!
I think

I don't think we have any dogma besides not begging for dubs I think.

I`m confused by this cult. At least the homosexual death cult that is /Bane/ had a scripture.

PRAISE KEK
KKK
KEK
KKK

HEIL HITLER
HAIL VICTORY
VOTE TRUMP
AND CHECK THEM DIGITS

We know, but you still have to go back. Kek.

There you are begging for dubs and therefore, it did not happen.

wew they're getting desperate

Their necks are on the line user.
This is getting sad to be honest.

I know I shouldn't pity criminals, but they look like pigs on a conveyer belt to a slaughterhouse. Panicking and scared shitless

Kek is wise.
Never again shall I insult Kek by asking for dubs.

Praise be Kek.

Also, be on the lookout for CTR types who wish to exploit our dubs for their gain.
I cannot think of a greater blasphemy.

We'll probably just make up some bullshit about Kek pointing out their retardation to us.

Kek is wise in these matters.

I too was saved by the dark light of Kek's grace.

Work for him, help out your fellow anons and you will blessed by Kek soon enough

Praise Kek, you truly have been blessed by his dubs.
KKK
KEK
KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

Thus blessing of Kek goes forward.

I`ve been blessed by Kek!
Praise Kek, may the streets run run with the blood of the subhuman filth.

Seriously though, why weren't they given the Tony Montana final scene treatment with Trump?

This guy looks like an old school Neo Nazi. It is incredibly likely he is one of us.

Friendly reminder that there was a time when you would have been banned for saying that.

smhtbhfam

Also the godemperor is clean as fresh-fallen snow. Bitch aint' gonna get shit on him, meanwhile, hillary for prison draws more conclusive. They thought it was a joke. They aren't laughing now. Enjoy the orange jumpsuit and daily anal rapings, you arrogant cunt.

the nose is not the only indicator. And its not even just about having a large nose.

how to spot a jew:

of course there isnt.. but you must remember that the kikes play both sides of the field and will always try to weasle into a side that they do not control.

Trump taking advantage of these kikes trying to weasle in is a good thing. Being dumb enough to trust those kikes is not a good thing.

IT's just the American education system.
6 million ways to educate kids gives chaotic war leaders.

It was just a piece of paper with the word deplorable written on it.

if I was doing this (and I wasn't) the last thing I'd do is go straight to the Dem office.
More likely they went to a safehouse or shitty motel (probably some place with a garage to hide the getaway car) and lay low to make sure you didn't get caught and followed home.

If this was an intentional watergate style break in they would have needed to hire either someone highly sympathetic to the cause or a very competent professional who they know won't give anything away.

Best thing to look for may be local anti trump causes with criminal records - think La Raza or violent Antifa groups. Also especially rabid members of the democrat campaign group - though they would likely not have the balls to do it themselves and would hire one of the previous options.

If this turns out to look like a professional job (or not if they were good enough), then best course might be to look for people who are from out of town. Guys who look out of place, out of state car registration, travelling alone or with another person who is also from out of state. This will only be the case if they had reason to believe something incredibly valuable was being stored there - so check who's been in this place recently, any big names close to Trump or anyone likely to be brining information straight from the top etc.

Happy hunting anons.

there are people who dared to not buy the new Iphone and it is pissing hipster Applecultists off.

looks like Raiden got his hands on that light post.

Maybe there's nothing of value in the San Antonio HQ but the Clinton clan believed there was sensitive campaign data in there.

It may have been a trap.

There are more than one types of hook nose. The "Roman nose" was a thing in antiquity, and does not resemble the Semitic nose.

Stone is part of the listen and beleive rape culture and upset Gawker got Hulked.
They are worse than Lugenpresse

Holy fuck I lost it there, thank you for the laugh I've needed one for a while.

They keep records on paper mostly (hence why no major public data leaks), so probably a list of volunteers.

How this is sensitive I have no idea. I honestly don't give a fuck if people know i volunteer.

Texas is gay
archive.is/rRy5k

not even exclusive to kikery, just any cult that requires you to wear goofy clothing is brainwashed enough to view all non-members as fair game

No, not for saying that but for spamming the board with threads about that.

There's a Pokemon Stone version now? This is news to me!

It still is, most of my family has hook noses but not a kike 6 shaped hook, more like it starts out normal then looks like someone broke it and bent it straight down or just think of the beak on a reichsadler. There's not a trace of jew here, all italian and a hint of swiss.

Trump always did things by paper or phone. the volunteer center i went to did everything on paper except when we logged in to make calls. He's kind of opsec like that.

fuck off with your safe space, ban happy mentality

Clitton pulled a nixon

I'm ok with that.

To be honest yours is more of a generic shitpost.

Im wondering if they stole a computer to put fake shit on it, so it could be "found" somewhere.

more like an observation

besides if you're new to the "safe space" shitposting done by libshit tourists here you need to lurk more m8

Friendly reminder you kikes all need to get back in the oven just to be sure.

No (((you people))) will not co-opt this.

jews will still be ovened, don't like it go back to israel.

o no goys they're going to find out about our memes :^/

don't you dare speak badly of Bill Miller BBQ.

Burn them to the fucking ground. All of them.

I wasn't. Honest. Just want to know where that damned office is.

Give it to me straight, how good is the brisket?

Jews also tend to have a plump lower lip that juts out past their upper lip

#WATERGATE
#CLINTONGATE
#HILLARYGATE

control your monkey jeans faggot. reddit faggots are trying to make morons like you burn these places to the ground.

Why do businesses keep making the mistake of picking a side? It's proven time and again that it's financial suicide.

Of course the scandal about people breaking into an office to steal sensitive information for a campaign isn't going to get the "-gate" moniker, it would be too good

its Lügenpresse.
if you dont have an ü on your keyboard, write ue. same for ä (ae) and ö (oe).

on a sidenote, did you know that a few years back Lügenpresse was declared unwort des jahres (roughly translates to shittiest buzzword of the year) by the german press?
which means the press basicly tried to ban the very word from public discussion that describes their dishonesty. theyre not even pretending anymore.

polite sage for beeing completely offtopic.

Perhaps we should ask this man for insight.

Why is this not on drudge? Someone send him a tip.

Not even irn bru can save you from how lefty Scotland is anymore.

Damn bro, that's fucked. Just as fucked as this thread. I'm left with unanswered questions. How is the (((jew))) involved? Where is the fucking office? Is the brisket good?

YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR TACO AND EAT IT TOO

When Hillary worked at The Watergate Committee she thought to herself "girls can do it too".

I have that, and I thought it might have been distant plantation-american blood

Exactly, it could be a false flag attack to make the Trump base look like conspiracy nuts.

Until we have proof it was her, we shouldn't say anything, lest we give her ammo to attack us.

If anything happens to Taco Cabana these posts will be yet more proof it was redditors.

Jew are being quite obvious.

Reminder: Hillary Clinton was allegedly kicked off the Watergate Prosecution because she was 'unethical'

But you goyim need to realize that if CNN and Fox don't report on it it obviously never happened.

For people who don't know, Taco Cabana is the McDonalds of TexMex

Prove that it goes all the way up to Hillary giving the green light and then it's Watergate. The only reason Watergate was such a big deal is because the President of the United States ordered it done.

Otherwise, nobody would have actually given a shit and it would have been a backstory under the fold on page 12.

Fuck off, kike.

Stone's nose looks a little jewy, but it is less semitic in nature because it does not comically balloon outwards.
The crest comes to a much finer point than confirmed jews.

HEY FAGGOTS GET BACK ON TOPIC!

DIG YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!!!

Why wait until after the election, pussy? Are you only willing to be the change you want to see when there are no consequences?

No niggers here boss.

What the hell is this?

All the jews must die. Down to the child.

They must be kept alive.
Slowly. Publicly. Brutally.
Screaming.
As an example.
For any future races, for any future peoples, who hold themselves like they did.

DIG OR FUCK OFF !!!

You don't torture rats, you just exterminate them to end the infestation.

Aren't there dedicated OPsec boards or something?
take it to them

In b4 Trump supporters suddenly commit mass suicide via a car bombing. If Trump is clean as we make him out to be then then only sensitive info they can take is names and addresses via the DNC leak. The only difference being is that the DNC can't into computers but they have plenty of nogs and cholos to do their break and entering "digging".

Faggots, it's been almost three hundred posts and several hours, and there's still no evidence this has even happened. Let's keep passively digging, let this thread die, and make a new one with archived evidence when we actually have something to fucking talk about.

Pls join me in sage.

Wow

More like water-gamergate

Speaking only for myself, I'd prefer the Mote In God's Eye solution: exile on an island with guard boats posted and ready to sink anyone trying to enter or leave.

But that won't happen.

lol die now

Lugenpress is the English spelling of it. Plenty of. English words came from German and their spelling changed.

Can we bring enough evidence up the ladder towards Hillary that SHE did to Nixon?

She has destroyed MUCH more evidence than Tricky Dick.

This is gold.

Tell that to Chick Fil A.

Reminder that Nixon did nothing wrong.

I read through the whole thread and all we got is that Roger Stone reports of a break in and some shitty redditors committing facism again like when they stole trump signs.

It's been 12 hours and no new info yet, this is a bad sticky.

Probably stickied in the hope that someone could dig and find concrete evidence; but you're right. The only "evidence" here is confirmation bias.

Nobody has come up with anything concrete yet, so we either keep digging or we shrug and say, "Well that was nothing."

Ironic since she worked on and was fired from the Watergate investigation.

Realistically speaking, what could they have potentially stolen? Worst case scenario that i can think of is they stole a list of all the supporters in the area, so we should keep an eye out for any incidents in the near future.

That was pretty much the purpose of the original Watergate. Get information on supporters to intimidate them into either not voting or to vote Nixon.

Voter intimidation is the primary reason why we have voter anonymity. You can choose to wear your campaign swag and accept that you might get some harassment, or you can stay anonymous if you don't want to be hassled.

Some cases are unavoidable. Party delegates and state electors are public information, but intimidating a delegate or an elector comes with hefty fines and prison time. Intimidating a local yokel probably wouldn't even be reported.

Even if they don't steal anything sensible, they can fabricate something unethical about Trump in the coming days and claim it was classified, blindsiding our God Emperor. Denying doesn't do him any good.
How to fight this inversion of burden of proof?

This is pretty much Watergate-tier, now that mentioned.
Fucking kikes.

I get the feeling, however, that living around spics and supporting Trump would mean these Texans have already been subject to intimidation.
I don't think Texans are going to be easily intimidated by liberals. I know they're more cucked nowadays, but I don't think traditional intimidation is going to work for SA Texans.

The best way to fight it is to remain vigilant. Someone way smarter than me once said that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. We must stay vigilant against those seeking to intimidate voters.

Never forget that the Democratic Party has a long history of voter intimidation.

By the way, I would guess not many in San Antone are going to vote anyway. I once planned on moving near SA but decided against it due to the sheer number of spanish speaking spics that I would be forced to live near.

Yeah, i guess anyone who STILL believes the Lügenpresse wouldn't be convinced any other way whatsoever. Good point.

A lone man is a frightened man. Texans in this board should campaign for people not to be frightened by rallies or posters throughout the cities. Show that they're not alone.

Good luck to Americans, best hopes from one of the last White enclaves in South Brasil.

I wasn't so much making a point as much as laughing at a possible idea. If they try to pull this, we'll just need to remind possible converts the media can't be trusted and pull up examples.

Are there any compilation webms or videos of instances where the media tried to spread misinfo or lie to accuse or discredit Trump? Bonus points for collecting stories where they neglect critical info in favor of attacking him. (ie criticizing him of tweeting condolence to NY/NJ bombing and not reporting enough on the muslim guy caught)

He's half Sicilian.

yea, no. The guy can rip his fucking head off and reveal a demonic fucking horror for a face and proceed to start gorging on the blood of innocents on live TV and I would support him. The guy wet his thumb and stuck it in the eye of everyone that supports this empires shit show. That makes him alright in my book. Anything else is just icing on the cake.

wheres the facts and if it did happen I wonder what would be the faces of hillary when she finds out nothing is wrong with trump

I have never held an account there and that is something I am proud of

Half of Texas deserves to be nuked, especially San Antonia and Austin.

t. Sugar Land

Or perhaps you didn't notice that the OP was edited by a mod and that OP was in fact a huge faggot for starting a thread without any links

Was in the army with a guy from Sugarland. Isn't that a really wealthy area?

Welcome to Holla Forums, Chaim

Yeah, it's where all the engineers, doctors, and lawyers who work in Houston live. Very wealthy and very safe lots of Viets and Indians, though

Don't forget that Montrose, hate that place
t. Kemah

A self-fulfilled prophecy of victimhood comes with the territory of cheating. You're just having troll's remorse, an underdeveloped amygdala isn't exclusive to SJWs.

There's going to be a fake bomb threat to delay the presidential debates in favor of Hillary.

I'll take that bet. $10 that the debate will go as planned.

We should call this whitewatergate

Who let the niggers in?

why didn't the big, strong, gun owning, non cucks stop them?

Is there any more solid info? Is anyone else reporting this other than the two tweets from Stone?

WOW
FUCKING
WEE

Trump supporters in Texas suddenly commit accidental mass suicide in stairwell with 50. cal in back of head, building burns down, no evidence.

Get it?

Hey shits of the dip variety, this was a fake sign that was on a window of one restaurant for an hour. Read the comment that this pic responds to, he forgot to reiterate that it was fake.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony frog's blessing, but because, I am checking my own dubs.
heil bateman

I don't think you know how dubs work.

See, it's not that you don't have the spirit for it, your technique is just shit and you might be retarded.

Get out, kike.

Brain.

You still have to sage to invoke the power of Bateman.

Liver
rollin'

Well it was worth a shot for a quick giggle.

It's over, Hillary has won.

No, you really don't.

Digits come to those whom the digits have decided to come to.

Yo, guac-for-brains. It's a fake sign.

They tried spreading the same shit to every other "ethnic" restaurant, including kebap stores, and every single one of them basically came out and invited Trump supporters to buy their shit in response.

So … did we get to any actual information here or is this still a sticky because the Vols are drunk?

Anyone got Pics, video, or police report its been hours.
I don't see any useful facts on this, anywhere on the web or in this thread.

Being unable to detect obvious sarcasm is a clear sign of autism. The only cure is a bullet.

Mfw Texas is the best state and the only state actually improving as all others go to shit.

How do you know the reply was done ironically?
Are you autistic?

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON?

I take it you're new. Seems like you don't know the amount of paid shills there are lurking anymore.

My only hope is there isn't a massive leak of donors for them to dox and harass.

is our boy stonetear gonna die before 9/22

Texas will likely turn blue and voted for Ted Cuck

Jewishness is ethnic.

CNN said so. Right?

hey, can any user explain what the fuck is going on here? I looked up iphone7hissinggate that talked about, and came across this shit.
archive.is/ctCmg
The rest of the site seems to have a bunch of 8pol threads

So your evidence that he's African is "HURR DURR his skin is black"?

Holla Forums autism, everyone

Lurk moar

I must have missed something big then, I lurk as much as I can, and haven't heard about this

Stone is HUNGARIAN and Italian and grew up in Lewisboro, NY which is at least 5% jewish.

Hungary has the LARGEST percent of jews in Eastern Europe.

Italy has a huge number of cryptojews.

I'll keep digging, but there is as much evidence he's a kike as there is he's white.

I agree with this. In particular, Protestantism gave birth to so many stupid fucking organizations like the Temperance Movement, Teetotalers, and other "holier than thou" Puritan groups.

They meant well, though.

In the end, they sought to end the emerging degeneracy in early 20th century American culture, and failed. As a result, the U.S. would just get it's shit fucked up right on time for the second world war.

I myself am a determinist. I can understand the Puritans meant well, but in the end, I think people's free agency should be held sacrosanct. I never could grasp the fatalist mindset that we are products of our environment. Perhaps later I will start a thread on the subject of fatalism vs. determinism.

But would you say National Socialism is Fatalist or Determinist?

Texas will turn blue within the next few years. Trump is your last chance.

"Sensitive" could mean anything from Assange's info on Clinton to the smoking gun pointing to the eternal jew to the names of the people who work in that office.

Saying "sensitive material was stolen" sounds a lot better than "Someone found Jim's home address"

WHAT about all the EPIC MAYMAYS AND RARE PEPES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'd be pretty funny actually lol

tfw Trump gives all RWDS volunteers land and a house for their patriotism

with the watergate comparisons, i'm surprised nobody has posted this yet

EVEN KIKES DON'T LIKE HER!

sometimes i fantasize about a time traveler going back to the 70s and inserting a knife into Hillary's jugular while she sleeps. Nice and easy. Imagine all the shit we could have avoided.

It's not about what feels fair. It's about what is right. Free will is a myth. Democracy is failure.

I'd rather be honestly ruled than be lied about my liberty.

Hillary's people are in a tough position. Naturally, her supporters will be all crowing and looking forward to leaks. Hillary team will be thinking they need to come up with something. It has to be believable that it could have been obtained from the break-in, but not obviously from it. What do you do, Hillary? Do you remember how the knight moves?

What part of "can't stump" do you not understand?

Learn something about Watergate before posting about it.

But how would that work if the people they are trying to intimidate are armed? Why won't they just shoot those pussy shills the minute the start talking shit?

And they've found nothing, right?

It's completely utterly over and her and this is the ultimate desperation.

All it will lead to is when Trump wins, those responsible for this will get into the worst prisons.

there were times when you were ripped in pieces of four for doing shit like this.

Sure, if rapidly turning into northern mexico is improvement

lmao fuck your cuck state. my state is better. i can actually open and conceal carry without being shoahed or paying any jew shekels.

I've seen stuff like this before and I think some sites just copy other forum's posts and make click revenue. Very strange that it would happen so quickly to a live thread though.

Texasfag here:

I can confirm this breach happened. Roger Stone's Tweet is completely accurate.

I can tell you the intruders were sophisticated, bypassing the first set of secured doors quickly, then using breaching tools to physically compromise the second (tougher) layer of security to get to the servers.

A lot of you are barking up the wrong trees. Roger Stone isn't making this up. Almost nothing else in this thread is remotely accurate.

Stone is, however, being self-serving. This incident should not have been revealed to the public under any circumstances. There's no way he had the God Emperor's permission to make this public. I know what he's trying to do here, and it pisses me off.

lolno

archive.is/rRy5k

Do you have any idea about what kind of documents were stolen?

Yes.

No way in hell I'm commenting on that though.

… I will say that this is my take on it:

Our opposition is freaking out about the DNCleaks and other leaks that have been imploding their support base.

They want to cause the same thing in reverse… Only they've decided Social Engineering and actual hacking aren't producing the desired results, so they've escalated to be a little more physical in their approach.

Things are getting out of hand. We're half a step away from illegal SEAL-like raids becoming political tools.

Nice Double dubs

You don't have to describe it precisely, but will it hurt trump in any way?

Guys I live in San Antonio. Literally have heard nothing all day (listen to local conservative radio all day while I drive local news WOAI) about this shit. 100 lexington ave is the TROPICANO HOTEL. No one is reporting this besides reddit. You've been rused gents.

Where from fellow texasfag?

just from one key phrase I can tell your not a Texan. bless your heart though. you have a nice night love.

You do realize that 80% of the city in question are not native Texans, right?

Do you think Rackspace hired a bunch of beaner retards and inbred wannabe German hillfolk when they opened several facilities in San Antonio and Austin? No, they imported Californians and East Coasters.

You sound like someone that grew up in Texas, but hasn't been back in ten years and doesn't know your culture is gone, only an occasional echo of its dying gasps can be heard.

Watcha doing?

No, stop posting bullshit from your basement in Delaware you ignorant fuck.

The Tropicano hotel was used by Trump during the Primary in Texas. It was closes 7.5 months ago when the Primary was over.

You didn't hear about a secure server facility getting broken into on the local news radio channel? Holy fuck, case closed, it totally didn't happen.

When did Reddit take this place over?

Maybe. Depends on if they can actually use the data.

In any sane world it would be a joke next to the DNCleaks. But in our world where the media can turn Trump killing a fly into outright genocide…

Nobody believes them, because they've been raised to doubt the media.

So, what came of this?

Curious about some sort of follow up too. This seemed to just peter out.

bump

Kek chooses the most chaotic.
Americans bred themselves to be the most chaotic.
We won.
Kek chose us.