Rel thread

>>>/rel/

What a mistake to dream of God far off in the skies when the spirit of the Universal Father lives within your own mind!

t. Urantia

metaphysical pessimism is the only religion you need

Erroneous; it is of little value and a detriment.

making baseless claims without any supplemental argument for why it should be taken as valid and sound is a good indication that you are not somebody who should be taken seriously. i will give you one more post to redeem yourself

The post being responded to is itself a baseless claim without any supplemental argument

>>>/rel/

you got me there tbh

In all our efforts to enlarge and spiritualize the human concept of God, we are tremendously handicapped by the limited capacity of the mortal mind. We are also seriously handicapped in the execution of our assignment by the limitations of language and by the poverty of material which can be utilized for purposes of illustration or comparison in our efforts to portray divine values and to present spiritual meanings to the finite, mortal mind of man. All our efforts to enlarge the human concept of God would be well-nigh futile except for the fact that the mortal mind is indwelt by the bestowed Adjuster of the Universal Father and is pervaded by the Truth Spirit of the Creator Son. Depending, therefore, on the presence of these divine spirits within the heart of man for assistance in the enlargement of the concept of God, I cheerfully undertake the execution of my mandate to attempt the further portrayal of the nature of God to the mind of man.

jesus was a jew
god is a jew
kill god = emancipate humanity
tbh

It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable abnormal and inferior mortals. There exist on even the most normal of the evolutionary worlds sufficient differences between individuals and between numerous social groups to provide for the full exercise of all those noble traits of altruistic sentiment and unselfish mortal ministry without perpetuating the socially unfit and the morally degenerate strains of evolving humanity. There is abundant opportunity for the exercise of tolerance and the function of altruism in behalf of those unfortunate and needy individuals who have not irretrievably lost their moral heritage and forever destroyed their spiritual birthright.

70:9.14 What may be regarded as right in one age may not be so regarded in another. The survival of large numbers of defectives and degenerates is not because they have any natural right thus to encumber twentieth-century civilization, but simply because the society of the age, the mores, thus decrees.

70:9.15 Few human rights were recognized in the European Middle Ages; then every man belonged to someone else, and rights were only privileges or favors granted by state or church. And the revolt from this error was equally erroneous in that it led to the belief that all men are born equal.

70:9.16 The weak and the inferior have always contended for equal rights; they have always insisted that the state compel the strong and superior to supply their wants and otherwise make good those deficiencies which all too often are the natural result of their own indifference and indolence.

about time i thought the board was full of asukafags or something

God could exist…

fuck off with this urantia shit i swear to god there's all this shit that already exists and then comes some more new shit

If God exists then reasonably every time and culture will have their own spiritual experiences and revelations.

stop trying to shove yours down me

If you don't like it look away from the screen and don't reply to this thread

God is the Ultimate Meme

t. reasonable person

Bump

i want to kill myself also OP how did u make the picture of the dog u posted thx

God bless /rel/

god is based dubs confirm pepe

The Path is exceedingly vast. From ancient times to the present day, even the greatest sages were unable to perceive and comprehend the entire truth; the explanation and teachings of masters and saints express only part of the whole. It is not possible for anyone to speak of such things in their entirety. Just head for the light and heat, learn from the Gods, and through the virtue of devoted practice of the Art of Peace, become one with the Divine.

big if true

Aikido does not rely on weapons or brute force to succeed; instead we put ourselves in tune with the universe, maintain peace in our own realms, nurture life, and prevent death and destruction.
The true meaning of the term "samurai" is one who serves and adheres to the power of love.

Syncretic spiritual memes!

Paradigm shattering memes!

Transmutational revelatory memes!

The Art of Peace is the religion that is not a religion; it perfects and completes all religions

Have a /rel/velation today