Is VeggieTales kino?

Is VeggieTales kino?

Shitty xtian propaganda meant to help brainwash children into becoming mindless sheep.

yeah, unlike enlightened euphoric individuals like us, amrite?

i liked them when i was in elementary school in the 90s. weird that it's still a thing tbh.

Yes.

L M
A

O

you mock, but its a known fact that atheists are the smarterest people around, all the greatest philosophers, scientists and political activists in the world are or were atheists, e.g: marx, dawkins, lenin, rosa parks.

That's good comedy

And just like that, you lost.

Goddamn, nothing I love more than bullying conservashits with facts.

Wow, what a cuck.

So God has been dead for 200 years but Americans still live in fantasy land??

What's…..what's their deal, even? Not joking, really asking. They seem unbelievably dangerous & bloodthirsty for the supposed followers of a hippie pacifist.

spouting alt-reddit buzzwords isn't an argument, cuck.

what did he mean by this?

Get a load of this cuck.

I don't even remember it being Christian at all. was it only certain shorts or something?

They are descendants of the Eternal Anglo, and indoctrinated by the Anglicized Jew
Beware of the Americlap

As much as I hate that most Christians can't defend their own beliefs, faith is necessary.

The score is comparable to B kids movies, animation looks like it was made by a bunch of kids taking a design class for Sunday school, and the voice acting is so mediocre, you could swear it was directed by an actual baby.

I wouldn't even stick it in front of a toddler for it to laugh at the talking and singing food and pretty colors.
2/10

see

Faith in a religion is necessary because it gives much needed discipline over one's self, and serves as the guiding principle of behavior in a person's life. If treated properly, this can serve to prevent ideological subversion and degeneracy. If treated improperly, it can kill society. Christianity is a good example of this. Not because Christianity is an inheriently destructive religion, but because there are different forms and interpretations of the Bible that each serve to impose a different ideology. The Church of Christ denomination I quite like, because, at the Church of Christ churches I've attended, they promote worship of the Bible above all of man's laws. Such faith is impenetrable to subversion. However, many protestant denominations, and catholisism, put faith in man, in the Pope, in the pastor or preacher, over the Bible's teachings, or interpret the word in a way to justify degeneracy. It's sort of like "love thy neighbor" meaning care for your own tribe, versus "love thy neighbor" meaning love everyone but your own tribe. That, I think, is the biggest problem with Christianity, but I don't think it is inherently bad.

Some people say Bezmenov was actually just doing KGB misinformation but considering Putin's Russia and that he was working for the KGB too I think Bezmenov was genuine. It's a shame America didn't heed his warning.

>smarterest

im feeling a light to decent 4 on this bait

Christ wasn't a hippie pacifist. When he saw shit he didn't like his response could vary from an insult to a curse to an assault with whips, and most of what he talked about was eternal damnation. Dude was a hardcore motherfucker who'd probably get along with "bloodthirsty" American Christians better than a soft cuck like you would imagine.

sucker

it might be because of this

TL;DR: NBC bought it and fedorawashed it
apparently, leftists stealing stuff from other people for lack of their own creativity isn't just a Holla Forums thing

Faith is nothing more than a dressed-up form of circular reasoning.

Even in your explanation you are expanding the definition of the word to include things that aren't present in it. Redefining faith to mean extra things such as vague implications of virtues to stave off degeneracy doesn't validate the use of "faith" as a tool. Legitimate and demonstrative examples such as real-life historical accounts matter more as a way to live by than just general notions, posturing, and sophistry. What's more astounding is that the wealth of wisdom purported to be in the Bible simply does not exist. Taken as an itemized list of things rabbi yeshua said, the lessons in the bible are more like an ancient watered down form of Rules For Radicals. Don't believe me?

In your screencap is a defense for the Turn the other cheek line that /christian/ works so very hard to re-contextualize. I won't bother debating its true meaning but will instead cite the purported underlying meaning in the cap, "Fight back smartly." In this case, a form of resistance, and that resistance is aimed at the Romans. Throughout both the Old and New testament are stories of how jews would go about finding ways to subvert whatever country's rule was there and this is no different. I'll be blunt: why would rabbi yeshua's teachings include ways to resist the romans? And here comes the contradiction from even a fellow christian:

On one hand you have rabbi yeshua talking about how to resist the romans, i.e. "Fight back smartly." And then as that guy basically says, yeshua was hardcore. He even used a whip. Which is it? Was he really smart? Was he really hardcore? Does a guy who teaches how to passively-aggressively resist roman rule and then get arrested after wrecking a temple really sound like an honest person who's example we should live by? This is why it sounds almost exactly like a prototype for Rules For Radicals. Moreso, the confusion in christians trying to find how best to sanitize or re-contextualize rabbi yeshua's teachings speaks volumes. Here's better advice:

''Suffer not the jew's lies nor his tricks.
- Anonymous''

*tips fedora*

I'm failing to see a contradiction. Are you saying that because someone advocates civil disobedience in one situation they would advocate it in all situations?

Let's recap:

Sure is cut dick in here.

You deliberately cut the post short when quoting and reframed it to fit your "take" on it. How very jewish of you. Yeshua would be proud.

Here's an accurate and honest recap:

When you take it all in, this religion is based on a jew's failure in life to be worshipped as a messiah but his followers became better subverters than he was and turned his criminal history into the backbone of worship. That is truly a testament to jewish tricks. No wonder the talmud jews are still jealous to this day.

Non-Roman Whites were basically niggers until Christianity

No; it's your kike interpretation

Let's explain something Moshe: the reason they are called 'kikes' is because they insisted on drawing circles instead of X's on documents because they thought they were tol crosslike.

no I had a few tape recordings of it from like 98 or so.

time to school some reddit kids

Violent, bloodthirsty modern people like you may twist the word of Jesus to suit your purpose, but he will reject you in the end.

Jesus cared for everyone's well-being, but wasn't about to be treated as a doormat. To turn the other cheek doesn't mean pacifism, it means to stand up for oneself and not be a beta cuckold. Remember when he whipped the fuck out of the Jews deflowering his temple?

Rabbi Yeshua Shekelstein of Nazareth was envious of the profits his fellow merchants were getting in the temple.

HOLY SHIT CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

Remember when he surrendered to the Romans and died like a little bitch instead of fighting them off with his magic powers?

What are you talking about? Christcucks love Jews.

more like centuries earlier

Isaiah 52:13-53:12
13 See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.
14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness
15 so he will sprinkle many nations, and kings will shut their mouths because of him. For what they were not told, they will see, and what they have not heard, they will understand.
53:1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[d] and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Christian Europe rejected jews for centuries before the sick abomination known as french revolution, moved by euphoric fedoralords like you, emancipated them and gave them the power they have today

go suck some more kike cock christfag

t. butthurt kike

haha sucker. :P

typical