Choice beverage

What do you like to drink whilst shit posting?
I just drink water

water

tbh same

stoli+kombucha

Black tea

water
sometimes milk

oh yeah milk i also like milk and it is good for sipping

Straight milk gives me the shits, but I do it sometimes anyways.

must be rough being non-white

nah, the milk is like a cheaper enema, helps prep me for my dragon dildo

which one do you have

Not me, fuck you TBH>>7554161

90% of the time it's strong coffee with a splash of milk or some fancy schmancy tea tbh

Very rarely I'll have beer or bourbon.

Russian Standard on my end.

Cherry pepsi

Hi Duncan

Greetings, Friend.

Water, Black Coffee or Coffee with a bit of milk. I know its bland but fuck you that's the truth.

Do you like midgets?

Not really a fab of the extremely vertically challenged, but I do like a woman sorter than me.

i recognize you from this guys thread

Good fucking times, m8. How's your evening going?

Everyone likes a short girl :)

it's going alright. i'm tinkering around with pale moon this new browser i just installed, getting all my extensions/addons i had on firefox onto here and customizing it. am a little too drunk to keep doing anything productive with it so i've resorted to just watching random webm's i've got in my folder
what about you? also i wonder if that user is still with us or if he went in to serve his sentence yet

I figured that user might have died.

that actually doesn't seem too implausible. i hope not, though

That user definitely died or maybe a coma.

He and I share a similar solution. God bless that mans's soul.

The bottles on my desk are now recycling. moving onto the leftover rum I have. Cheers, fuckers, may life be better than it has treated me.

You drank three fifths of vodka? The fuck nigger you are on a different level of alcoholic than most. I shoot heroin daily and that amount of alcohol shocks me

Orange juice or bepis

Probably sarcasm, but I'll bite.

If you drink enough, 1.5/5 vodka won't hurt you. It generates a good time. I have yet to try heroin, but heard it's nice until it's not. Have you tried cocaine, perchance?

cough syrup

You are better than that, m8. Mouthwash at the very least.

a swig of horse semen every now and again, but usually just the dregs from my roomies piss bottle. i always wipe my mouth on mom's panties

yeah ive done a lot of coke. when you do come (if you do) make sure to do it with alcohol - it metabolizes differently when you have alcohol in your system into cocaethylene (whoch produces much greater euphoric effects)
cocaine is a huge inflation of the ego ajd youll find yourself revealing stuff about yourself or just getting into weird conversations with those youre around. i dont particularly like coke when compared to H, but i was a big cokehead for about a year or so when i was drinking daily (doing blow daily too cuz my neighbor hustled it big time)

sorry i just phoneposted that cuz my cat jumped in my lap when i was taking a shit and i dont wanna move cuz she fell asleep tbh

Inflated ego, yes, but it also makes me get business done. Good stuff, but be careful.

Aww…

oh yeah my bad thought you were asking from the perspective of not having tried it before. i've definitely used it as a performance enhancing drug on occasion too. there's some other stimulants i prefer for long-lasting productivity but for short stints i have coke for; also there's an undeniable creative energy it can induce which can be useful in multiple ways. i don't do well with coming down though; if only i had a steady supply of benzo's when i was blowing lines everyday

wut

If I only had a steady line for life's daily struggles. I'd be a God. Or a dead man.

i m8post and im a burger, m8. did you really think there was an exclusivity to it..lad?

a God then a dead man tbh

that's cultural appropriation, you cheeky wanker.

It's part of my vernacular, m8. Also

I'll at least die by my own Godly hand.

coffee

Llama Semen

Water, coffee.

You're drinking shit coffee then.

he was talking about the variety of drinks he listed, not the taste of his coffee ya doofus

How do you know? Samefaggot.

I hope it's fresh?

because i learned how to read 20 years ago

Me too

A nice tall glass of datamining

i've never heard of this drink before, what is it?

Mainly water, sometimes Pepsi.

i like to drink coffee that is based